Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Just select each and press the default button in MCM.  Nothing to do with re-installing and the like.  If selecting the default option for in particular timerate and decay rate does not fix your problem, another mod is screwing with things.  I posted you the code so that you can see that it is pretty simple.

Done, don't change everything, all work well, except the individual time rate of each npc, who will return back to 0 once I close the menu.

BUT, noticed something, once an npc had sex, his time rate work again. O_o

Guess I just have to run around in tavern at night and target everyone with a sexualy attractive spell from SL matchmaker to force them into masturbation. It's gross, but still a simple way to slove the problem.

Can anyone confirm if this works? :0

I can confirm that it works as described.  I don't have any such problems with Aroused Redux.

Ok, after a 5 day playthrough, here's my analysis :)  :

The spell works, although every new npc i meet starts with "0" and cant be changed without initiating a matchmaker spell on them.

Even more so, it seems every 10 days, every NPC reverts back to zero. Will check if there are anymore problems.

Suggestion for the next version: Include a "re-install mod" option in the mcm menu to restart the mod. Maybe that'll fix future problems :))

Keep up the good work!

Ohhhhhh!!!!!!

Found maria eden mod and the reaction from npcs because pc wearing whore outfit is GREAT!!!! The way you save an outfit to a list of keyworded outfit categories is GREAT too bad EFF mod can't work like that for housecarl outfits and stuff like that.

I'm using Private Needs Discreet, and it uses animation events to bend the schlong of a male character into the 0 state for the urination animation. But the SOS support for SLA puts the schlong bend state back to an arousal dependent state, making the animation not line up correctly.

It would be nice to have the functionality to push a modevent to temporarily stop the SOS feature in SLA for a specific character or all characters, and an event to turn it back on. That is, if SexLab Aroused Redux doesn't already have it and I'm blind and stupid :P

I started a new game recently and I noticed lydia is saying the same sub comments as she did in my last game. I had deleted my old saves completely before starting a new game. Does all housecarls start out as subs? Would be nice if they started out as neutral and then went from there. How do I get her to reset and not say any comments yet until talking to her again? I want lydia to be a dom type not a sub type.

I started a new game recently and I noticed lydia is saying the same sub comments as she did in my last game. I had deleted my old saves completely before starting a new game. Does all housecarls start out as subs? Would be nice if they started out as neutral and then went from there. How do I get her to reset and not say any comments yet until talking to her again? I want lydia to be a dom type not a sub type.

There is nothing in Redux that makes NPCs do anything of the sort.  Look for another mod causing this.

quick question about controlling arousal. sorry if this has been answered but i could not find it on main page or maybe i'm blind. i'm having a little trouble with arousal and want to balance it in a way where npc's get aroused faster than i do, basically me get barely aroused and npc's get aroused fairly quick, i'm still unclear exactly how the arousal sliders work because i think they all say they control both pc and npc. can you help me please?

quick question about controlling arousal. sorry if this has been answered but i could not find it on main page or maybe i'm blind. i'm having a little trouble with arousal and want to balance it in a way where npc's get aroused faster than i do, basically me get barely aroused and npc's get aroused fairly quick, i'm still unclear exactly how the arousal sliders work because i think they all say they control both pc and npc. can you help me please?

It may not be the way you wish to control arousal, but you can simply target an npc, press the 'N' key and then adjust time rate etc. to adjust your own arousal settings just make sure to have no npc's targeted and press the 'N' key that will allow you to edit your own settings.

It may not be the way you wish to control arousal, but you can simply target an npc, press the 'N' key and then adjust time rate etc. to adjust your own arousal settings just make sure to have no npc's targeted and press the 'N' key that will allow you to edit your own settings.

well yea i'd also like to control individuals too i think there may be that option in sexlab eager npc's but i'm not quite sure.

so increasing time rate make them hornier or less horny? what do the other sliders do in the menu it's a bit confusing. like exposure rate?

well yea i'd also like to control individuals too i think there may be that option in sexlab eager npc's but i'm not quite sure.

so increasing time rate make them hornier or less horny? what do the other sliders do in the menu it's a bit confusing. like exposure rate?

There is a DEFAULT value for exposure rate for NPCs on the MCM menu. Increasing their default exposure should make them horny much faster and will apply to all new NPCs you meet, note that NPCS you have already met will have the older values.

There is a DEFAULT value for exposure rate for NPCs on the MCM menu. Increasing their default exposure should make them horny much faster and will apply to all new NPCs you meet, note that NPCS you have already met will have the older values.

THanks i think i'm getting it, noticed one npc was at 100 so far, what about the decay rate and time rate? decay should be low correct so their arousal doesn't fall with each passing day? 

THanks i think i'm getting it, noticed one npc was at 100 so far, what about the decay rate and time rate? decay should be low correct so their arousal doesn't fall with each passing day?

If you want the whole world to be high horny, then yes. Or you could just turn up the exposure even more so they get horny faster.

Personally when I wanted to get people horny around me I often just target all the NPCs around me and hit them with an "Unequipall" from the console and let the added nudity do the job.

Quick question: How do you target the PC for puppet master?  I'd like to toggle exhibitionist status

Just make sure you're not facing any NPC's and hit the N key, with no NPC's targeted that enables puppet master for the PC.

Wow, thanks. Thought I had tried that!

If you want the whole world to be high horny, then yes. Or you could just turn up the exposure even more so they get horny faster.

Personally when I wanted to get people horny around me I often just target all the NPCs around me and hit them with an "Unequipall" from the console and let the added nudity do the job.

Thanks it's working a lot better now.

This has cured the CTDs on loading a game that I was getting before. 

I think I have something, somewhere screwy, though.  Is sex supposed to directly reduce arousal for the player?  It is doing so for NPCs but not for the PC in my game.  Overtime arousal reduction for the player seems to function, though.

This has cured the CTDs on loading a game that I was getting before. 

I think I have something, somewhere screwy, though.  Is sex supposed to directly reduce arousal for the player?  It is doing so for NPCs but not for the PC in my game.  Overtime arousal reduction for the player seems to function, though.

Check your MCM settings.  You should get an arousal reduction after consensual sex.

I'll be damned if it didn't just mysteriously start working...  I just don't get Skyrim sometimes.

Edit: Problem seems to be when I had sex through TDF Prostitution, (which is the most often occurring manner in which I was having sex) it wasn't relieving arousal and still isn't.  Not sure if that was intended by TDF's author, a screwup on my end or a result of something to do with it depending on the old Sexlab Aroused.  Easy work around on my end regardless, though.  I'll just have sex in another way to trigger it.

Welp. Finally getting out of lurking. I'm getting a constant spam of "SexLab Aroused is ready to use" in the notification area, along with a "My desires are satisfied" spam right after it, though, I suspect that is another mod causing that part of it directly. I suspect SexLab Aroused as the indirect culprit of this, as I never get arousal to change either, only by setting it manually. I suspect that it keeps running it's initialization function over and over again, but I don't know how to verify it.

Welp. Finally getting out of lurking. I'm getting a constant spam of "SexLab Aroused is ready to use" in the notification area, along with a "My desires are satisfied" spam right after it, though, I suspect that is another mod causing that part of it directly. I suspect SexLab Aroused as the indirect culprit of this, as I never get arousal to change either, only by setting it manually. I suspect that it keeps running it's initialization function over and over again, but I don't know how to verify it.

The initialization function runs normally only at startup and is initiated by SkyUI.  I have no control over it.  You have some other mod screwing things up most likely.

PS.  Welcome to posting.  Sorry I could not be more helpful. 

I'll be damned if it didn't just mysteriously start working...  I just don't get Skyrim sometimes.

Edit: Problem seems to be when I had sex through TDF Prostitution, (which is the most often occurring manner in which I was having sex) it wasn't relieving arousal and still isn't.  Not sure if that was intended by TDF's author, a screwup on my end or a result of something to do with it depending on the old Sexlab Aroused.  Easy work around on my end regardless, though.  I'll just have sex in another way to trigger it.

This may be because the sex is not seen as consential.

I'm new to Skyrim-Modding, I have a few small ideas I want to implement, and tried to use Sexlab-Aroused Redux for it.

Currently I want to create a side-effect for my Werewolf, making her act less concentrated and more beastlike even in human form (escalating "aroused idles" and running/crawling on all fours), if aroused. It could be a little smoother(rearranging the animations for example), but it  works so far, (The testmod says "OK", ***SlaTestQuestScript slaUitlScr was properly initialized by the game engine, I can get the arousal  of the player character, I can manipulate the arousal by ModEvent.Create("slaUpdateExposure")), but one thing I'd especially like to try, didn't work so far:

ModEvent sla_UpdateComplete: This mod event is sent after Redux is completed with it's work. The integer part of the event contains the number of actors in the scan. This can be used for two purposes. First, by receiving it, you know that arousal has been computed for 0 or more actors. Second, it can be used to synchronize your own code so as to minimize the simultaneous papyrus impact. I hope all you modders can see the value in this synchronization. This was my primary reason for doing this change.

Here is some example code:

RegisterForModevent("sla_UpdateComplete", "OnArousalComputed")

Event OnArousalComputed(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
    if(argNum > 0)	 ;Do my thing because there is at least one actor to process  
    endif
endEvent

I tried "registerFormodEvent" at various points of my Mainscript, but as it seems I don't get to "see" the event happening, even If I can get the changing arousal with my crude "OnUpdate" and "GetActorArousal"-Combo.

Scriptname whgWhoreGasmMain extends Quest Conditional

Import MiscUtil;
;Import Math;

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto

int Property ModID Auto
int Property ModCRC Auto
int Property _mtidle_base Auto
int Property _sneakidle_base Auto
int Property _sneakmt_base Auto
int Property _sprint_base Auto
int Property UpdateCalls Auto

int Property oldArousalSeverity Auto

;bool Property CursesEnabled Auto
bool Property BitchInHeatEnabled Auto

slaFrameWorkScr property SLA Auto

Event OnInit()
    Debug.trace("[whg] QuestInit Start")
    initialize()
    Debug.trace("[whg] Quest Init End")
EndEvent

function initialize()
    oldArousalSeverity = -1
    SLA = Quest.GetQuest("sla_Framework") as slaFrameWorkScr
    Debug.trace("[whg] SLA="+(SLA as String))

ModCRC = FNIS_aa.GetInstallationCRC()
    if ( ModCRC == 0 )
        ; Installation Error: no AA generated by FNIS
        Debug.trace("[whg] Installation Error: no AA generated by FNIS");
    else
        ModID = FNIS_aa.GetAAModID("whg", "WhoreGasm", true) ; true during test only
        _mtidle_base=FNIS_aa.GetGroupBaseValue(ModID,FNIS_aa._mtidle(),"WhoreGasm",true)
        _sneakidle_base=FNIS_aa.GetGroupBaseValue(ModID,FNIS_aa._sneakidle(),"WhoreGasm",true)
        _sneakmt_base=FNIS_aa.GetGroupBaseValue(ModID,FNIS_aa._sneakmt(),"WhoreGasm",true)
        _sprint_base=FNIS_aa.GetGroupBaseValue(ModID,FNIS_aa._sprint(),"WhoreGasm",true)
    endif            
    UpdateCalls = 0;
    RegisterForModevent("sla_UpdateComplete", "OnArousalComputed")
EndFunction

Event OnArousalComputed(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
    PrintConsole("ArousalComputed!")    
    if(argNum > 0)   ;Do my thing because there is at least one actor to process
        PrintConsole("ArousalComputed and There's Something to Do!")
    endif
endEvent

Function setArousedIdle(bool arousedIdle = false, int arousalLevel=0)
    Bool aOk=false
    Bool bOk=false
    if (arousedIdle)
        aOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(PlayerRef, "_mtidle", _mtidle_base, arousalLevel, "WhoreGasm", true)
    else
        aOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(PlayerRef, "_mtidle",0,0,"WhoreGasm",true)
    endif
    if (!aOk)
        Debug.Trace("[whg] ArousedIdle went wrong")
    endif
EndFunction

function setCrawlingBeastial(bool crawling = false)
    Bool aOk=false
    Bool bOk=false
    if (crawling)
        aOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(PlayerRef, "_sneakidle", _sneakidle_base, 0, "WhoreGasm", true)
        bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(PlayerRef, "_sneakmt", _sneakmt_base, 0, "WhoreGasm", true)
    else
        aOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(PlayerRef, "_sneakidle", 0, 0, "WhoreGasm", true)
        bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(PlayerRef, "_sneakmt", 0, 0, "WhoreGasm", true)
    endif
    if (! (aOk && bOK))
        Debug.Trace("[whg] Crawling went wrong")
    endif
 EndFunction

function setRunningBeastial(bool setIt = false)
    Bool aOk=false
    if (setIt)
        aOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(PlayerRef, "_sprint", _sprint_base, 0, "WhoreGasm", true)
    else
        aOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(PlayerRef, "_sprint", 0, 0, "WhoreGasm", true)
    endif
    if (!aOk)
        Debug.Trace("[whg] Running went wrong")
    endif
 EndFunction

function setBitchInHeat(bool setIt = false)
    BitchInHeatEnabled = setIt
    if(BitchInHeatEnabled)
        Debug.Notification("Cursed: You can hardly restraint yourself from writhing on the floor\nbegging for attention.")    
        RegisterForSingleUpdate(1.0);
    EndIf
EndFunction

int Function GetActorArousal(Actor akActor)    
    return SLA.GetActorArousal(akActor)
EndFunction

int function arousalSeverity(int a)
    if (a<50)
        return -1
    ElseIf (a<60)
        return 0
    ElseIf (a<70)
        return 1
    ElseIf (a<80)
        return 2
    ElseIf (a<90)
        return 3
    ElseIf (a<95)
        return 4
    Else
        return 5
    endif
EndFunction

Function setBitchBehavior()
    int aroused=GetActorArousal(PlayerRef)
    int severity=arousalSeverity(aroused)
    PrintConsole("Arousal= "+(aroused as String)+"Behaviour: " +(severity as String))
    if severity!=oldArousalSeverity       
       if (oldArousalSeverity<severity); behavior changes only by one step, per call
           oldArousalSeverity+=1
       else
           oldArousalSeverity-=1
       EndIf
       if oldArousalSeverity<0
           resetIdles()
       Else
           setArousedIdle(true,oldArousalSeverity)
           setRunningBeastial(true)
           setCrawlingBeastial(true)
       endif
    EndIf
EndFunction

function resetIdles()
    setArousedIdle(false)
    setRunningBeastial(false)
    setCrawlingBeastial(false)
EndFunction

Event OnUpdate()
    UpdateCalls +=1
    PrintConsole("Updates:"+(UpdateCalls as String));
    Debug.Notification("Updates:"+(UpdateCalls as String));

if (BitchInHeatEnabled)              
        manipArousal(PlayerRef,0.5)
        setBitchBehavior()
    Else
        resetIdles()
        manipArousal(PlayerRef,-2.5) ; just wanted to see, If I can lower arousal.
    EndIf

PrintConsole("Arousal=" + (GetActorArousal(PLayerRef) as String))
    RegisterForSingleUpdate(10.0);
EndEvent

function manipArousal(actor akAktor, float floatExposure=0.0)
    int  arousalExposureModEvent = ModEvent.Create("slaUpdateExposure")    
    ModEvent.PushForm(arousalExposureModEvent, akAktor)
    ModEvent.PushFloat(arousalExposureModEvent, floatExposure)
    ModEvent.Send(arousalExposureModEvent)
EndFunction

The actual effect is started from the MCM-Menu by "setBitchInHeat(true)".

Can anybody see, what's wrong with my code? Pretty likely, a total rookie mistake.

Thanks for the great mod, by the way.

I'm, using V27a

I'm also downloaded Scent of Sex mod and that is keeping problems with aroused-value.

I set that the follower starts asking for sexy time if the aroused-level reach lets say 100.

So it comes to sexual actions but they don't reduce the arouse-value so they stay 100 / 100 all time and I have to keep dealing with negetive "Lovers Desire" Spell. I checked out in the menu if bouth characters are arousel blocked but they dont.

I tested a few other mods and with those the arousedvalue gets low after sex ......

Are there any solutions ?