Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

I'm, using V27a

I'm also downloaded Scent of Sex mod and that is keeping problems with aroused-value.

I set that the follower starts asking for sexy time if the aroused-level reach lets say 100.

So it comes to sexual actions but they don't reduce the arouse-value so they stay 100 / 100 all time and I have to keep dealing with negetive "Lovers Desire" Spell. I checked out in the menu if bouth characters are arousel blocked but they dont.

I tested a few other mods and with those the arousedvalue gets low after sex ......

Are there any solutions ?

Don't know anything about Scent of Sex.  All I know is that arousal works as described.

...snip...

Don't know anything about Scent of Sex.  All I know is that arousal works as described.

Hi, in the version 1.0b of SSX that you are probably using there is an error in starting a rule based on Arousal.

It is not a bug in Arousal. It works just fine. It is a bug in SSX. And it was already fixed but the version 1.2 is not yet released.

Take care.

...snip...

It is not a problem on Arousal. It is a problem on SSX V1.0b. A dev version already fixed this problem.

You should post this problem in SSX thread, not here. Because the problem is SSX, not SLA.

Cheers.

Thanks for a great mod :) i do however have a small problem with it. I have two charters one Nord and a Breton. When playing the nord and checking the arousal level of the npc, it works like a charm, and shows the arousal level of all. Default key N. However when playing with my Breton, its just shows that it have checked the arousal level, but the level dosent show in the left corner of the screen, as with my nord. I tryed looking through my mods to find if there is any diffrents between the two games but with no luck. Any ideas would be welcome :)

Thanks for a great mod :) i do however have a small problem with it. I have two charters one Nord and a Breton. When playing the nord and checking the arousal level of the npc, it works like a charm, and shows the arousal level of all. Default key N. However when playing with my Breton, its just shows that it have checked the arousal level, but the level dosent show in the left corner of the screen, as with my nord. I tryed looking through my mods to find if there is any diffrents between the two games but with no luck. Any ideas would be welcome :)

There are no differences in supported races (and these are both supported).   Look elsewhere for problems.

Try changing the default key in the MCM.  A LOT of mods use the 'N' key as a default for the hot keys, including both SexLab and Arousal.  I change mine to the ',' (comma) on the keyboard since no one uses that one (at least, for the mods I use none use it by default).  Change it for both characters then try again.  It could be another mod is hijacking the keypress for the Breton character.

I was pondering something. Is it possible to change the behavior of chastity belts from increasing exposure rate to setting a minimum time rate. In this way, the ever increasing exposure rate when multiplied against a fixed time rate would cause increasing arousal the longer the belt is worn even without being plugged.

I was pondering something. Is it possible to change the behavior of chastity belts from increasing exposure rate to setting a minimum time rate. In this way, the ever increasing exposure rate when multiplied against a fixed time rate would cause increasing arousal the longer the belt is worn even without being plugged.

That will be a question for the maker of the chastity belt.   Aroused has no code in it for items.

That will be a question for the maker of the chastity belt.   Aroused has no code in it for items.

Ah ok, I'll try asking in the DDi thread.

Hi.

Your mod is great. It makes my game fun. ty.

I have this small issue I am trying to track down and I am wondering if the cause is here? (I kinda doubt it. I have a really stable install for the first time in forever and ... but ... mb?)

So, my creatures keep losing their penis'. Getting them back is easy enough (creature framework - reregister mods, sexlab - uncheck.check creature animation) but then they will just be gone again, not straight away, I haven't actually been able to pin down exactly when they are vanishing.

The only thing in your mod that I have done, that I have never done before, is check the purge old actors function (I think it is called). This seems like a really good idea. I see the notification for this pop up each time I load. Do you think it is possible that this is causing my poor wild things to lose their schlongs?

ty again for your great mod.

Hi.

Your mod is great. It makes my game fun. ty.

I have this small issue I am trying to track down and I am wondering if the cause is here? (I kinda doubt it. I have a really stable install for the first time in forever and ... but ... mb?)

So, my creatures keep losing their penis'. Getting them back is easy enough (creature framework - reregister mods, sexlab - uncheck.check creature animation) but then they will just be gone again, not straight away, I haven't actually been able to pin down exactly when they are vanishing.

The only thing in your mod that I have done, that I have never done before, is check the purge old actors function (I think it is called). This seems like a really good idea. I see the notification for this pop up each time I load. Do you think it is possible that this is causing my poor wild things to lose their schlongs?

ty again for your great mod.

The purge function only purges (removes) dead actors that had arousal stored data stored in papyrusUtil.  It will have no effect on  anything else.

Again, great mod!

Pls include the option to set the minimum (global) time rate for all NPCs in the future update. :)

All my npcs dip to "0" arousal level eventually, which virtually makes all mods dependent to SLA inactive. This is because all NPC time rates eventually get withered down to "0" after the days pass. Which results into having the NPCs overall arousal dip to "0"; and with an arousal of "0" + a time rate of "0", this virtually implies that the NPC has officially become impotent. (lol)

This can be circumvented by applying the matchmaker spell and making them engage in s*x, which restarts their time rates. However, it gets tedious because I have to regularly apply the spell to all NPCs on every town regularly (about 15 in game days) for the mod & other dependent mods to work.

I am aware that i can set the time rate for npcs via mcm, but this can only be done on a single npc at a time and is more tedious than applying the matchmaker spell on everyone. While i can lock the npc arousal level via MCM, but i find this option to be extreme and un-immersive, sadly. :(

Hopefully adding the option to set a minimum time rate for all NPCs will prevent this issue and other issues out there. Thanks.

Keep up the good work!

I'm looking for information on obtaining two functions: the ability to block orgasm on certain actors per sex session, and the ability to allow orgasm while wearing a DD belt.

The first seems impossible looking at the sexlab code, I have no control over a lot of the actors or thread variables it seems. If you have any information to the contrary it would be appreciated.

The second seems hard coded into SLA in slamainscr::OnAnimationEnd, where orgasm is limited to some animation tags (vag, anal, fisting, and masterbation) and only if actor is not wearing a devious belt.

Double checking, but that keyword (zad_DeviousBelt) seems to exist on all zad belts including open rear belts, wouldn't this code stop orgasm from anal if the belt is open? That doesn't sound intended...

Would it break anything or would some unexpected state be reached if I just called the functions there myself, at the end of my own OnAnimationEnd hook, in the case that your mod doesn't allow it? There doesn't seem to be a way for me to specify to SLA that I want the actor to have an orgasm as an override.

I'm looking for information on obtaining two functions: the ability to block orgasm on certain actors per sex session, and the ability to allow orgasm while wearing a DD belt.

The first seems impossible looking at the sexlab code, I have no control over a lot of the actors or thread variables it seems. If you have any information to the contrary it would be appreciated.

The second seems hard coded into SLA in slamainscr::OnAnimationEnd, where orgasm is limited to some animation tags (vag, anal, fisting, and masterbation) and only if actor is not wearing a devious belt.

Double checking, but that keyword (zad_DeviousBelt) seems to exist on all zad belts including open rear belts, wouldn't this code stop orgasm from anal if the belt is open? That doesn't sound intended...

Would it break anything or would some unexpected state be reached if I just called the functions there myself, at the end of my own OnAnimationEnd hook, in the case that your mod doesn't allow it? There doesn't seem to be a way for me to specify to SLA that I want the actor to have an orgasm as an override.

You'll need to ask for this on the Sexlab thread.  We do nothing with orgasms other than tag onto the modevent.  We don't do anything with DD devices and won't.  We are trying to make this as small as possible and trying to support a bunch of other mods is not in the cards.

Aroused is not using zaz, so the keyword is not available.

My personal opinion is that this is all best handled with Sexlab.

Again, great mod!

Pls include the option to set the minimum (global) time rate for all NPCs in the future update. :)

All my npcs dip to "0" arousal level eventually, which virtually makes all mods dependent to SLA inactive. This is because all NPC time rates eventually get withered down to "0" after the days pass. Which results into having the NPCs overall arousal dip to "0"; and with an arousal of "0" + a time rate of "0", this virtually implies that the NPC has officially become impotent. (lol)

This can be circumvented by applying the matchmaker spell and making them engage in s*x, which restarts their time rates. However, it gets tedious because I have to regularly apply the spell to all NPCs on every town regularly (about 15 in game days) for the mod & other dependent mods to work.

I am aware that i can set the time rate for npcs via mcm, but this can only be done on a single npc at a time and is more tedious than applying the matchmaker spell on everyone. While i can lock the npc arousal level via MCM, but i find this option to be extreme and un-immersive, sadly. :(

Hopefully adding the option to set a minimum time rate for all NPCs will prevent this issue and other issues out there. Thanks.

Keep up the good work!

You can adjust this by experimenting with the decay rate.

Zad not Zaz, the old DD author tagged most of the DD stuff with the suffix "Zad_*"

You'll need to ask for this on the Sexlab thread.  We do nothing with orgasms other than tag onto the modevent.  We don't do anything with DD devices and won't.  We are trying to make this as small as possible and trying to support a bunch of other mods is not in the cards.

I misread the code there, it only affects exposure, and has nothing to do with dropping the player's arousal I guess. I thought the code would limit when the players arousal dropped, which was then dependant on the belt.

I agree, but since I thought arousal was tied to orgasm I thought to check the SLA code in case and found this while looking.

Zad not Zaz, the old DD author tagged most of the DD stuff with the suffix "Zad_*"

I misread the code there, it only affects exposure, and has nothing to do with dropping the player's arousal I guess. I thought the code would limit when the players arousal dropped, which was then dependant on the belt.

I agree, but since I thought arousal was tied to orgasm I thought to check the SLA code in case and found this while looking.

Zaz or Zad does not matter to me.  It is not a dependency and never will be.

Again, great mod!

Keep up the good work!

Already did! haha, pushed the decay rate all the way to "10". The NPCs still dip to zero eventually, especially if i dont visit the town for so long. :P

Again, great mod!

Keep up the good work!

Already did! haha, pushed the decay rate all the way to "10". The NPCs still dip to zero eventually, especially if i dont visit the town for so long. :P

That is the way it is supposed to work.

Again, great mod!

Keep up the good work!

That is the way it is supposed to work.

Which unfortunately means that for an out of the way town, when you first visit everyone seems to have a healthy sexual appetite. But if you wait too long before coming back, everyone has mysteriously lost all interest in sex while you were gone.

This sort of sets the stage for a new type of civil war. Places the Dragonborn frequents become pits of depravity, other places become havens of sexless prudity. Maybe the Dragonborn really is an agent of Sanguine. ;)

I just noticed someone asking (not here where it would make sense, but over in the Sexlab Framework Development forum) for features this mod already contains and did from it's origins.

On reviewing the Original Post here it was clear that information does not exist here, in fact there is very little about what this mod does in the original post but this is now the main mod on only a few people with odd issues are still using the original.

I think at this point it's definitely time to update the original post here to detail everything this mod does, remove the Yellow text about not upgrading from the original mom.

You have a whole pretty much empty second post which would make a great place to move all the information for Mod creators since they seem to be able to read more than half a sentence and will be able to find that.

Yes, I know that's more work than updating the mod but it really does need to happen.

I just noticed someone asking (not here where it would make sense, but over in the Sexlab Framework Development forum) for features this mod already contains and did from it's origins.

On reviewing the Original Post here it was clear that information does not exist here, in fact there is very little about what this mod does in the original post but this is now the main mod on only a few people with odd issues are still using the original.

I think at this point it's definitely time to update the original post here to detail everything this mod does, remove the Yellow text about not upgrading from the original mom.

You have a whole pretty much empty second post which would make a great place to move all the information for Mod creators since they seem to be able to read more than half a sentence and will be able to find that.

Yes, I know that's more work than updating the mod but it really does need to happen.

Done.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I was trying to not copy too much of Rednecks work.

For those of you who follow this, the latest update to the home page is just to provide more complete information as to functionality.  There is nothing new.