Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

With Monstaah here..thanks to PervyPotter for that explanation.

Although lately i'm having issue with my PC arousal is kept on rising and pretty fast too (SLAR V.21, all settings is default). So i did a small test last night. After PC masturbated, stayed at interior cell (Rayeks end) with fully clothed (mage robe) just wandering around eating, sleeping, smithing, enchanting yada yada yada and less than 24 hour my PC was already in 87 threshold. Is it normal? Will be back to post my papylog.

Depending on the recent history of the PC this can be normal. If the PC had a lot of arousal rising triggers it takes time before it will drop again. So wait 2 days and repeat the test it should drop or already be 0. Assuming i do understand the diffrent factors that are explained in the MCM. I assume aswell that this is the same system as in 27a.

If all else fails, you can always cheat and lower your  arousal settings, or even lock them at a chosen level. ;)

For your followers just target them and use the puppet master controls, to edit your own levels target an empty space, otherwise the controls will be locked out for the PC edit.

Those of you who use the Eager NPC's mod which ties in with this one will already know about the potions you can get to cure your 'sex addiction'.

Guest ffabris

After my (rather disappointing) FO4 hike, I have just completely reinstalled Skyrim again as well. But for me SLAR immediately registered in the MCM.

With the latest SexLab? Hmmm... very odd. First time I've had SLAR not show. Reinstalled it too, just in case. And tried "nudging" it via console with "SetStage SKI_ConfigMangaerInstance 1"

Added: Well, I reinstalled all SexLab mods, and SkyUI, and now both those mods register. Oh well. Panic over. ;)

Do I need to install the old mod first and then follow the install instruction or is it fine to install this directly?

No, you can just install this.

Sorry for my absense.  I am working 12 hours a day in my RL job and don't have much time to answer questions.  Hopefully, this will resolve itself in a week or two.

ok, I noticed a strange thing: when an NPC wearing a armbinder, and aroused animation is active in MCM, after the animation (which should not happen because his arms are locked), it remains in normal idle pose (not binded).

S.

ok, I noticed a strange thing: when an NPC wearing a armbinder, and aroused animation is active in MCM, after the animation (which should not happen because his arms are locked), it remains in normal idle pose (not binded).

S.

Has nothing to do with THIS mod. It is in the support thread for OTHER mods using the arousal value for triggering activities and providing equipment (armbinder) that you need to be asking this question.

S.

Has nothing to do with THIS mod. It is in the support thread for OTHER mods using the arousal value for triggering activities and providing equipment (armbinder) that you need to be asking this question.

I apologize if I'm in the wrong place, but i notice this issue on aroused animation by this mod and I thought I'd report it here...

and now, look at my eyes

b71158e3a3467b00ebbc4a66ee462fa9.gif

:D

For some reason, on the PuppetMaster page, every time I uncheck "Arousal Locked", when I leave the menu and come back, it is checked again. Any idea what the reason might be?

probably a mod forcing it locked ?

Thanks, will check that.

Hi fishburger67,

I'm seeing an issue (or a feature) with the latest version of SLA. It appears that naked NPCs are not receiving the sla_Naked faction while still being treated as naked by SLA itself. Is this intentional?

I ask as Aroused Creatures currently relies on this faction to determine whether actors are clothed or not to avoid having two mods redundantly checking armour slots on NPCs.

In testing I've been stripping NPCs with AFT, if that makes a difference.

Hi fishburger67,

I'm seeing an issue (or a feature) with the latest version of SLA. It appears that naked NPCs are not receiving the sla_Naked faction while still being treated as naked by SLA itself. Is this intentional?

I ask as Aroused Creatures currently relies on this faction to determine whether actors are clothed or not to avoid having two mods redundantly checking armour slots on NPCs.

In testing I've been stripping NPCs with AFT, if that makes a difference.

I'll have to check this, no time right now.

I'm having a problem with the mod not showing up in mcm. pressing 'n' for the status does not show up either. It's as if the mod is not active when I start up skyrim, even though it is checked in my loading order.

ps. I use mod organizer.

did you run LOOT ?

did you look if something overwrite the mod ?

can you show us your load order ?

did you try to test on a new game ?

in the mean time, you can try to desactivate every mods but the necessary ones to run SLAR, and launch a new game. if it appear correctly, add the others mods one at a time and see what happen.

Ok so I CTD everytime I load my save game. Script cleaner says I have no orphan scripts so I know there's a mod conflicting with Sexlab Aroused Redux and it has to be Wet and Cold and/or Dual Sheathe Redux. Is it possible that these two mods would conflict with Sexlab Aroused? My papryus log always  ends with "[CF][Framework] SexLab Aroused 20140124 is installed" when I crash so I know something is conflicting with this mod. Thanks guys.

Guest ffabris

I can't answer this directly, but from experience developing, I know that logs are often truncated before the error point. In other words, the last line may not actually have anything to do with the problem.

Ok so I CTD everytime I load my save game. Script cleaner says I have no orphan scripts so I know there's a mod conflicting with Sexlab Aroused Redux and it has to be Wet and Cold and/or Dual Sheathe Redux. Is it possible that these two mods would conflict with Sexlab Aroused? My papryus log always  ends with "[CF][Framework] SexLab Aroused 20140124 is installed" when I crash so I know something is conflicting with this mod. Thanks guys.

Crashing at load time is very common in a highly scripted game, especially at higher player levels.  This happens even without heavily modded games.

I know lots of folks who use both Wet and Cold and Dual Sheath successfully with Redux.  However, as your save game gets larger, mods are all trying to initialize at startup and too many cause it to crash.

In a heavily scripted game, it is almost impossible to avoid without removing many of the mods you like.  This happens to me as well even though I limit my mods to lightly scripted ones.  So, what I do is start a new game and save it using the console command:

save LEVEL0

Then, I load the LEVEL0 save.  Once it is stable, I load the save I really want to play and life is good.

Note that both Wet and Cold and Dual Sheath are two of the most heavily scripted mods you will find (along with Frostfall).  I strongly recommend that you remove all three from your load order if you want to play Sexlab mods without issue.

Crashing at load time is very common in a highly scripted game, especially at higher player levels.  This happens even without heavily modded games.

I know lots of folks who use both Wet and Cold and Dual Sheath successfully with Redux.  However, as your save game gets larger, mods are all trying to initialize at startup and too many cause it to crash.

In a heavily scripted game, it is almost impossible to avoid without removing many of the mods you like.  This happens to me as well even though I limit my mods to lightly scripted ones.  So, what I do is start a new game and save it using the console command:

save LEVEL0

Then, I load the LEVEL0 save.  Once it is stable, I load the save I really want to play and life is good.

Note that both Wet and Cold and Dual Sheath are two of the most heavily scripted mods you will find (along with Frostfall).  I strongly recommend that you remove all three from your load order if you want to play Sexlab mods without issue.

Wow quick reply! Thank you Fishburger I really appreciate the help. I'll be uninstalling them now lol

You might also try loading a previous save, 3 or more save back.  If that loads, wait for everything to initialize, then load your current  save.

I will try that too thank you for your help my friend :)

I can't answer this directly, but from experience developing, I know that logs are often truncated before the error point. In other words, the last line may not actually have anything to do with the problem.

I was wondering about that too. Ok I will do whatever it takes getting rid of sexlab aroused redux is out of the question haha! Thank you Ffabris

Guest ffabris

I was wondering about that too. Ok I will do whatever it takes getting rid of sexlab aroused redux is out of the question haha! Thank you Ffabris

Welcome! I found this out the hard way. I knew I had a crash in code I had written, so in order to try to isolate the line, I inserted a Debug.Trace right before each line, to try to find the problem. That led me to waste hours on the wrong line... it wasn't until I added a Utility.Wait(0.5) right after each Trace that I found the actual line causing the problem.

(Yes this was when I was totally new to scripting and really had no clue what I was doing... the error was a very stupid one.)

Welcome! I found this out the hard way. I knew I had a crash in code I had written, so in order to try to isolate the line, I inserted a Debug.Trace right before each line, to try to find the problem. That led me to waste hours on the wrong line... it wasn't until I added a Utility.Wait(0.5) right after each Trace that I found the actual line causing the problem.

(Yes this was when I was totally new to scripting and really had no clue what I was doing... the error was a very stupid one.)

Thanks to you guys its freaking loading without any problems. I have been dealing with this CTD on load for months and didnt want to bother anyone so I just ignored it lol I uninstalled wet and cold and now I even get more FPS lol Sexlab aroused redux I just can't play without it :lol: