Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

1 hour ago, kopaszmalac said:

... I'm trying with the game, but nothing successful. Don't wear the outfit to the NPC. Several times, I reinstalled, but it could be worse? Or the feet or the hands, or everything is missing... something very not good.

... próbálkozok evvel a játékkal, de semmi nem sikeres. Nem hordja a ruhát az NPC. Többször újratelepítettem, de lehet csak rosszabb? Vagy a lába vagy a keze vagy mindene hiányzik... valami nagyon nem jó.

TESV 2018-04-17 18-58-23-35.jpg

Not sure what your asking here.  We have nothing to do with armor or positioning.

The .esm file for this mod seems to be permanently stuck at the very bottom of my load order, and I am getting the error "Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "ArousedRedux.esm" and "FlowerGirls SE.esp". Back cycle: FlowerGirls SE.esp, ArousedRedux.esm" when I try to sort with LOOT.

11 hours ago, 008zulu said:

The .esm file for this mod seems to be permanently stuck at the very bottom of my load order, and I am getting the error "Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "ArousedRedux.esm" and "FlowerGirls SE.esp". Back cycle: FlowerGirls SE.esp, ArousedRedux.esm" when I try to sort with LOOT.

Use wyrebash to set the master flag on flower girls.

Could it be that sometimes arousal stops increasing for NPC´s while for the player it works as usual. I´ve checked several NPC Couples (which should be affected by Lovers Comfort), but their Arousal value did not increase anymore. I can get it increased by using feature of other mods, but shouldn´t it increase by it´s own? Sure, not as fast as for the player character, but at least it should. :smile:

4 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hi there fishburger67,

so that means if the npc´s arousal is 0 for example it will remain 0 until i do something with my Player Character to increase the rate? For example be naked in their line of sight or something like that.

You or some other NPC has to be naked to increase the arousal of NPCs so, yes.

• 2 weeks later...

ok... I'm not sure which of the devious devices mods is doing this but it crashes my game every few minutes. it worked fine(er) with the older versions of the mods, but now just crashes. Running windows 10 on a new custom pc. And finding my pap logs is difficult and google is no help. BTW... 1500 hours of gameplay, and I have tried all the usual trouble shooting except pap logs.

On 4/26/2018 at 8:02 AM, Mart0206 said:

Hi there fishburger67,

so that means if the npc´s arousal is 0 for example it will remain 0 until i do something with my Player Character to increase the rate? For example be naked in their line of sight or something like that.

Arousal increases when an npc sees any sex or any naked body.  Doesn't necessarily have to be the PC.

8 minutes ago, smashling177 said:

ok... I'm not sure which of the devious devices mods is doing this but it crashes my game every few minutes. it worked fine(er) with the older versions of the mods, but now just crashes. Running windows 10 on a new custom pc. And finding my pap logs is difficult and google is no help. BTW... 1500 hours of gameplay, and I have tried all the usual trouble shooting except pap logs.

Can't possibly help you with this.  Mind-reading is not enough, you have to be remote computer mind reading.

25 minutes ago, smashling177 said:

Did you remember to turn on papyrus logging in your skyrim.ini file? (since you said it was a new setup after all and default is off).

7 minutes ago, smashling177 said:

Really..... Figured someone might have a few suggestions other than what you said. But thanks anyway

Have you renewed FNiS after updating DD?

if you did, you might be over the max amount of possible animations. in Skyrim LE this number ranges from 11000 to 12000.

And if you use ZAP8 then switch back to ZAP7 which comes with way less animations. it adds really alot (like ~2000 iirc).

11 minutes ago, smashling177 said:

I will look again in that file, but I don't think I saw it before. Windows 10 is completely revamped

If it is not there add the following:

Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Then your papyrus logs will show up.

Just now, smashling177 said:

Ahh.... That's why., thank you so much

You're not done. Send the results of your logs to Fishburger67. He's always been helpful and I am horrible with those things!

Anyway, you're welcome. :smile:

10 minutes ago, CGi said:

Have you renewed FNiS after updating DD?

if you did, you might be over the max amount of possible animations. in Skyrim LE this number ranges from 11000 to 12000.

And if you use ZAP8 then switch back to ZAP7 which comes with way less animations. it adds really alot (like ~2000 iirc).

Yeah used loot and ckd for plug in conflicts, 

Finis is a staple of game play.

it crashes mostly in Blackreach and Soul carin... And vanilla start.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

Err, I'm making an armor patch atm and I was wondering something, does SLA redux check for the formID keyword or just for the editorID keyword?

It you're thinking about the "EroticArmor" Keyword, that goes here

Untitled.jpg.a0833d1895bb27e731777a90e2872942.jpg

6 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

It you're thinking about the "EroticArmor" Keyword, that goes here

Untitled.jpg.a0833d1895bb27e731777a90e2872942.jpg

Nah, I mean, do I need to add SlARedux as master for my esp or can I create a keyword with the exact same Editor ID ("EroticArmor") in my esp and it will be recognized by SlARedux?