Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

This is rather frustrating, The T-Pose is still persistent with this mod. Uninstalled, animations are 100% fine, but with Aroused, the T-Pose appears again and it is ONLY with this mod, I've reduced my loaded mods to the minimum necessary to test this. There is a problem with this mod that causes the T-Pose.

I got a probem: When my character gets aroused she doesnt stay aroused, instead a message appears, "my desires are satiesfied", without having actually sex

In discord they told me to check console and papyrus logs right after it happens. But i couldnt find it really

what do i do ?

20 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Aroused requires Sexlab SSE, so make sure that is there.  Also note that this was done by someone else and never checked by me.  I hope to get to that this week.

Ok, so I understand that you work on this mod in your own time and that's ok, it's on me if I can't figure out the issue, but I went ahead and made sure that I had sexlab lite for my game, and then I disabled that mod and downloaded sexlab se BETA, ran FNIS, and I'm still getting the no launch issue, but will still launch fine without arousal, though sexlab BETA is still on. I'll keep trying to figure out what's going on, but of course take your time.

On 10/3/2018 at 9:42 PM, puffballsunited45 said:

Hey, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but when I have installed the SSE download, including running LOOT, FNIS, and SSEedit with no issues at all, with Aroused Redux installed, my game doesn't launch it seems, I don't get errors or anything like that, just won't launch, but when I uninstall Redux my game will launch with no issue afterwards, is there anything I can do or am I missing something so I can fix this issue? Thanks everyone.

On 11/3/2018 at 12:38 AM, spodplayer said:

I have exactly the same issue.

Exact same issue here. it just won't launch

Not sure if this is a known bug or not. For some reason the Greybeards are considered naked.
CBxcR5o.jpg
Friend of mine found his character's arousal shot up both times he visited the Greybeards. So when I went to hand in the horn I checked my arousal and noticed it did the same thing. I'm guessing their clothes are baked into their body mesh; so SLAR doesn't see any clothes on them. I'd imagine it would be easy enough to put some kind of exception for the Greybeards to force them to be detected as clothed. Although getting the SSE version working would obviously be a bigger priority since this isn't game breaking or anything.

On 3/17/2018 at 1:04 AM, Drift91 said:

Not sure if this is a known bug or not. For some reason the Greybeards are considered naked.
CBxcR5o.jpg
Friend of mine found his character's arousal shot up both times he visited the Greybeards. So when I went to hand in the horn I checked my arousal and noticed it did the same thing. I'm guessing their clothes are baked into their body mesh; so SLAR doesn't see any clothes on them. I'd imagine it would be easy enough to put some kind of exception for the Greybeards to force them to be detected as clothed. Although getting the SSE version working would obviously be a bigger priority since this isn't game breaking or anything.

Yes, that is a known bug.

On 17/03/2018 at 8:04 AM, Drift91 said:

CBxcR5o.jpg

You don't give the Greybeards the horn. The Greybeards give it to you...

Joking aside, the Greybeard robes lack the ClothingBody keyword. If a character isn't wearing something with either that or the ArmorCuirass keyword then the vanilla game considers them naked. Although it's essentially an oversight I actually quite like that they powerfully turn everyone on up there. Adds to their mystique.

17 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Although it's essentially an oversight I actually quite like that they powerfully turn everyone on up there. Adds to their mystique.

I agree to the implications :classic_biggrin:

I must confess, I did never check that when I was there :classic_blush:

28 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Although it's essentially an oversight I actually quite like that they powerfully turn everyone on up there. Adds to their mystique.

I've noticed it for awhile when I go there, my arousal immediately jumps to 100. I always found it annoying since it meant I'd have to drop the devices in my inventory and avoid containers or I'd be screwed. Sometimes literally.

Figured it was some sort of bug related to their clothing being seen as naked, guess I wasn't far off.

It's not exclusive to SSE, it happens on the Legendary edition as well.

9 hours ago, hylysi said:

I've noticed it for awhile when I go there, my arousal immediately jumps to 100. I always found it annoying since it meant I'd have to drop the devices in my inventory and avoid containers or I'd be screwed. Sometimes literally.

Figured it was some sort of bug related to their clothing being seen as naked, guess I wasn't far off.

It's not exclusive to SSE, it happens on the Legendary edition as well.

Adding the missing keyword to the Greybeards robes is the kind of fix that ought to be in the USLEEP patch.

On 3/13/2018 at 7:38 AM, bovabova said:

I got a probem: When my character gets aroused she doesnt stay aroused, instead a message appears, "my desires are satiesfied", without having actually sex

In discord they told me to check console and papyrus logs right after it happens. But i couldnt find it really

what do i do ?

Same issue, did you ever find a solution?

On 12/03/2018 at 11:57 AM, fishburger67 said:

Aroused requires Sexlab SSE, so make sure that is there.  Also note that this was done by someone else and never checked by me.  I hope to get to that this week.

Ok, thank you for getting back with me about that, I had sexlab lite previously which had the issue I addressed, recently I replaced lite with the sexlab beta, and I still get the launch issue. I will admit I haven't actively tried to get it working for me because I've been busy, but I'll keep looking for suggestions, hopefully help others out who are having the same issue.

7 hours ago, puffballsunited45 said:

Ok, thank you for getting back with me about that, I had sexlab lite previously which had the issue I addressed, recently I replaced lite with the sexlab beta, and I still get the launch issue. I will admit I haven't actively tried to get it working for me because I've been busy, but I'll keep looking for suggestions, hopefully help others out who are having the same issue.

I have ported Aroused to SSE.  If you have the version I put up earlier that was ported by someone else, uninstall it and get the one I did from the SSE page.

Hi Fishburger, still playing the Non SSE Version (28b). My problem is that arousal (either for PC and NPCs) only increases if the PC is naked, naked NPCs don´t have any impact on arousal if the PC is considered dressed by SLAR. Is there a way to change this? 

12 hours ago, Totenbarg said:

Hi Fishburger, still playing the Non SSE Version (28b). My problem is that arousal (either for PC and NPCs) only increases if the PC is naked, naked NPCs don´t have any impact on arousal if the PC is considered dressed by SLAR. Is there a way to change this? 

The PC does not need to be naked to get aroused.  I was just in the Sex Slaves palace and the PC, who was dressed, stayed almost constantly aroused (because there were a dozen naked girls there).  So, naked npcs affect the PC and themselves and a naked pc affects the npcs.

When I installed the mod and play the game, I continuously get the message "SexLab Aroused is ready to use!" like it keeps refreshing and installing or something. Does it go away after awhile? or did I do something wrong? I use nexus mod manager if that helps any.

14 hours ago, cjesseg said:

When I installed the mod and play the game, I continuously get the message "SexLab Aroused is ready to use!" like it keeps refreshing and installing or something. Does it go away after awhile? or did I do something wrong? I use nexus mod manager if that helps any.

That should only be displayed once when you first start up after an upgrade or new installation.   If you are getting this message lots, you have a skyui issue with another mod.  If you disable the mods that depend on skyui one at a time, you will find the culprit.  When you do, please post here so others can benefit

; returned values range 0.0 - 100.0
Float Function GetActorTimeRate(Actor akRef)
	If (akRef == None)
		return -2.0
	EndIf

; return default value if set not to decay
	If (slaConfig.TimeRateHalfLife <= 0.1)
		Return 10.0
	EndIf

Float res = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.TimeRate", 10.0)
	Float daysSinceLastSex = GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(akRef)

res = res * Math.pow(1.5, - daysSinceLastSex / slaConfig.TimeRateHalfLife)

akRef.SetFactionRank(slaTimeRate, res as Int)
	Return res
EndFunction

I intend to play without the constraint of "addictive timerate and decay", but I am a total noob to scripting. 

Do I need to change only    "Return 10.0"  (line 8 here) to the desired value, or do I need to change the    ", 10.0"    value on line 10 to match line 8?

I'm using the loose files version to re-compile the cript via CK (this works, right?)

On 3/12/2018 at 9:08 PM, complicated said:

This is rather frustrating, The T-Pose is still persistent with this mod. Uninstalled, animations are 100% fine, but with Aroused, the T-Pose appears again and it is ONLY with this mod, I've reduced my loaded mods to the minimum necessary to test this. There is a problem with this mod that causes the T-Pose.

This is 100 percent of the time a FNIS issue.  The animations work fine if you get FNIS to run without errors or warnings.

On 3/13/2018 at 7:38 AM, bovabova said:

what do i do ?

Remove all other mods that require aroused one at a time to see when the problem goes away.  If you have arousal reduced by an external mod, you will get this message along with normal arousal reductions.

On 3/13/2018 at 9:00 AM, puffballsunited45 said:

Ok, so I understand that you work on this mod in your own time and that's ok, it's on me if I can't figure out the issue, but I went ahead and made sure that I had sexlab lite for my game, and then I disabled that mod and downloaded sexlab se BETA, ran FNIS, and I'm still getting the no launch issue, but will still launch fine without arousal, though sexlab BETA is still on. I'll keep trying to figure out what's going on, but of course take your time.

If you are having a launch issue run xEdit with your full load to find out what you are missing.  Sexlab 1.63 works perfectly, get rid of lite, and don't just disable it, completely uninstall it and all the other mods that depend on it.

To save yourself some time, make sure you read and have installed Sexlab correctly (skse64, skyui, etc.)