Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Well folks, I am happy to say that I am back among the living, and that is no joke.  I am just now getting back to work (my real job that is) after 6 weeks in the hospital and two months of rehab.  So, needless to say, I won't have much time for a while to answer questions and the like.

However, it looks like many of you have taken over that duty for me and so THANKS!!!.

I have uploaded an SSE version of of redux that was produced by davisev5225 ,many thanks to him.  I'll be doing my own conversion now that there is a Sexlab for SSE available sometime soon, hopefully this weekend.

8 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Well folks, I am happy to say that I am back among the living, and that is no joke.  I am just now getting back to work (my real job that is) after 6 weeks in the hospital and two months of rehab.  So, needless to say, I won't have much time for a while to answer questions and the like.

However, it looks like many of you have taken over that duty for me and so THANKS!!!.

I have uploaded an SSE version of of redux that was produced by davisev5225 ,many thanks to him.  I'll be doing my own conversion now that there is a Sexlab for SSE available sometime soon, hopefully this weekend.

Talos be praised !

Another modder ( @vpoteryaev ) tried to improve some aspects of SLA while you were gone, but it seems like he won't develop his project anymore.  There were good ideas in it (like setting NPCs arousal back to 0 from time to time), can I ask what are your thoughts on it ?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4105-vlksexlife/

Welcome back :smile:

9 hours ago, mangalo said:

Talos be praised !

Another modder ( @vpoteryaev ) tried to improve some aspects of SLA while you were gone, but it seems like he won't develop his project anymore.  There were good ideas in it (like setting NPCs arousal back to 0 from time to time), can I ask what are your thoughts on it ?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4105-vlksexlife/

Welcome back :smile:

"Improve" is in the eye of the beholder.  I looked at it briefly and do not believe it is an improvement.

My rules for considering new features are:

1.  Does not change the existing functionality in any way.  This is because lots of mod authors depend on it working as it does.

2.  Does not significantly add to the time required to compute arousal.

3.  Is widely useful (not just for the requester).

If you think any of the changes added by the above modder fits these requirements, I'll consider adding them when I do the port.

It is easy enough to set arousal back to zero easily enough for individual NPCs right now.

19 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:
16 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

Looks like you uploaded the SSE version to the OldRim section

That is correct.  I'll create a separate project when I do the port myself.

Does that mean that its actually the OldRim version but you've already labeled it SSE?

22 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

Does that mean that its actually the OldRim version but you've already labeled it SSE?

No, it is for SSE.  It won't work for OldRim.  It was done by another user as a stopgap until I get time to do the port myself.

okay I'm stumped I've spent all day trying to get this to work. Now on my PC I have it working just fine. on my labtop( which I'm switching to) I have the same set up, same mods right down to the load order....yet now I'm getting a problem where characters are stuck in tpose. Yes I ran FNIS before and after and only way to fix the tpose problem even after removing it is to remove all sexlab stuff. Soooo any ideas? 

1 hour ago, jackamope said:

I am using the SSE version of SLAR and I can't change any of the settings in the MCM. I'm not even gaining any arousal at all, my PC's exposure and time rates are locked at 0. Used LOOT to make sure my load order was all good. Is this a known issue w/ just the SSE version or is it a me issue?

I hope you are using the SSE version with Skyrim Special Addition and Sexlab special addition.  If not, uninstall it and put the latest oldrim version back in.

If you are using SSE, I cannot help you.   All this stuff is alpha.  You need skse64alpha etc.

I have a potential feature suggestion, though I have no idea if it's even possible:

It'd be cool if an NPC would get more susceptible to speechcraft the higher their arousal is. It would sync up really well with SexLab Romance and similar mods and even with non-sex situation it would make sense that someone who's distracted would be more easy to deceive. Maybe also make them easier to pickpocket.

Speaking of NPCs and arousal level, are they affected in any way by it (other than getting a boner and switching to another idle animation)?

3 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I have a potential feature suggestion, though I have no idea if it's even possible:

It'd be cool if an NPC would get more susceptible to speechcraft the higher their arousal is. It would sync up really well with SexLab Romance and similar mods and even with non-sex situation it would make sense that someone who's distracted would be more easy to deceive. Maybe also make them easier to pickpocket.

Speaking of NPCs and arousal level, are they affected in any way by it (other than getting a boner and switching to another idle animation)?

NPCs are not affected by arousal except for their desire for sex by some mods.  I'll consider your request for a speechcraft bump.

Every time I enable this mod my character takes T-pose. I've generated FNISmany times but it wont fix the problem. I'm quite confused here can anyone help? This is my load order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 CreatureFramework.esm
 7  7 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 8  8 SexLab.esm
 9  9 SexLabAroused.esm
10  a dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
11  b XPMSE.esp
12  c FNIS.esp
13  d Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
14  e Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
15  f SkyUI.esp
16 10 UIExtensions.esp
17 11 RaceMenu.esp
18 12 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
19 13 RaptorReplacer.esp
20 14 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
21 15 SOSRaceMenu.esp
22 16 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
23 17 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
24 18 SexLabMatchMaker.esp
25 19 HentaiCreatures.esp
26 1a HornyDragons.esp
27 1b HornyDragonesses.esp
28 1c MoreNastyCritters.esp
29 1d SexLabTools.esp
30 1e SLAnimLoader.esp

4 hours ago, Xayrlen said:

Every time I enable this mod my character takes T-pose. I've generated FNISmany times but it wont fix the problem. I'm quite confused here can anyone help? This is my load order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 CreatureFramework.esm
 7  7 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 8  8 SexLab.esm
 9  9 SexLabAroused.esm
10  a dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
11  b XPMSE.esp
12  c FNIS.esp
13  d Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
14  e Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
15  f SkyUI.esp
16 10 UIExtensions.esp
17 11 RaceMenu.esp
18 12 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
19 13 RaptorReplacer.esp
20 14 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
21 15 SOSRaceMenu.esp
22 16 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
23 17 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
24 18 SexLabMatchMaker.esp
25 19 HentaiCreatures.esp
26 1a HornyDragons.esp
27 1b HornyDragonesses.esp
28 1c MoreNastyCritters.esp
29 1d SexLabTools.esp
30 1e SLAnimLoader.esp

Your load order has nothing to do with a problem like this.  This is almost certainly a FNIS problem.

To be able to provide more help, specify what version of Skyrim you are running (oldrim or SSE), what version of FNIS you are running, what version of Aroused you are running,  and then copy and paste the output from FNIS here.  There CANNOT be any warnings and you must have checked the appropriate skeleton boxes.

You must re-run FNIS EVERYTIME you install or remove any mod that requires FNIS.

Note that you cannot use the SSE version of aroused with oldrim, you should be using the 27b version.

Skrim FNIS log will look something like this:

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   3/7/2018 5:18:44 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - J:\Games\Skyrim\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading KissMeCari V1.0 ...
Reading MiasLair V6.1 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.8.2 ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.0  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
mt_behavior usage: 19.9 %   ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

2838 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

My game is of 1.9.32.0.8 version atm and I use legendary edition (I bought a normal Skyrim with all DLC's) but what do you mean by 27b? And yes, I've used FNIS every time. When I looked through the log I saw no errors what so ever.

This is what I get:

FNIS Behavior V7.0   08.03.2018 13:21:09
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading HornyDragons V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading HornyDragons V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

1872 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)
 1670 animations for 3 mods and 41 creatures successfully included.

You could try hitting the "De-Install Creatures" button and only then hitting "Update FNIS Behaviour". You don't need to worry about losing anything. Once you hit the Update button everything that was "lost" from the De-Install is put back in again.

I had similar problems in the past with FNIS, but since I switched to the above method I didn't have a single error. I have no idea why that would help, but at least for me it does.

At least it helped me with version 6.3... I only just noticed that I'm running an outdated version.

Other than that... I can only think of double-checking the check-boxes at the bottom of the window to make sure only those options are selected that you actually downloaded and installed.

15 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Skrim FNIS log will look something like this:

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   3/7/2018 5:18:44 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - J:\Games\Skyrim\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

2838 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Hope that isn't your FNIS output, it has the vanilla skeleton and also has the Skeleton Arm Fix option checked.  For vanilla you don't want that option turned on and to use Sexlab you need an updated skeleton anyway so that's not a good FNIS run.  Wow, that is an ancient version of FNIS too.

On 3/8/2018 at 8:29 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Hope that isn't your FNIS output, it has the vanilla skeleton and also has the Skeleton Arm Fix option checked.  For vanilla you don't want that option turned on and to use Sexlab you need an updated skeleton anyway so that's not a good FNIS run.  Wow, that is an ancient version of FNIS too.

Yep, thats a REALLY old fnis on a dev machine I use only for dev.  I included it only as an example.  This install does have a skeleton, but not xpmse.

11 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Yep, thats a REALLY old fnis on a dev machine I use only for dev.  I included it only as an example.  This install does have a skeleton, but not xpmse.

I never (ever-ever) know what skeleton to use, the thing gives dire warnings if I do not choose the default. But I think I use something -hdt,

against the recommendation of a mod that says to only use xpmse.

I had a job like this once, multiple "supervisors" with way different agendas. Anyhow I thought I'd feel better if I posted my settings (I use "skeleton-fix) similar to your example:

0 Start Debug
FNIS Behavior V7.0   3/8/2018 15:45:21
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Directory: .

I'm not asking for specifics (gosh no) I only wondered if it looked halfway decent?

On 3/8/2018 at 2:22 AM, Xayrlen said:

My game is of 1.9.32.0.8 version atm and I use legendary edition (I bought a normal Skyrim with all DLC's) but what do you mean by 27b? And yes, I've used FNIS every time. When I looked through the log I saw no errors what so ever.

What I should have said was 28b.  You should not be using the SSE version.  Other than that possibility, I have no idea.

Hey, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but when I have installed the SSE download, including running LOOT, FNIS, and SSEedit with no issues at all, with Aroused Redux installed, my game doesn't launch it seems, I don't get errors or anything like that, just won't launch, but when I uninstall Redux my game will launch with no issue afterwards, is there anything I can do or am I missing something so I can fix this issue? Thanks everyone.

2 hours ago, puffballsunited45 said:

Hey, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but when I have installed the SSE download, including running LOOT, FNIS, and SSEedit with no issues at all, with Aroused Redux installed, my game doesn't launch it seems, I don't get errors or anything like that, just won't launch, but when I uninstall Redux my game will launch with no issue afterwards, is there anything I can do or am I missing something so I can fix this issue? Thanks everyone.

I have exactly the same issue.

So, does arousal ever go away on it's own? I've got a mage who has been in the college studying away (using the spell research mod) and avoiding all sexual activity, and she's been stuck at 100 the whole time. I figured she'd eventually cool down if she let it go (masturbating just seems to make it go up even faster the next time), but it hasn't been the case. Someone her body has been able to sustain maximum arousal for about a week now, without the aid of any special tools.

On 3/10/2018 at 12:42 PM, puffballsunited45 said:

Aroused requires Sexlab SSE, so make sure that is there.  Also note that this was done by someone else and never checked by me.  I hope to get to that this week.

On 3/11/2018 at 8:37 AM, emes said:

So, does arousal ever go away on it's own? I've got a mage who has been in the college studying away (using the spell research mod) and avoiding all sexual activity, and she's been stuck at 100 the whole time. I figured she'd eventually cool down if she let it go (masturbating just seems to make it go up even faster the next time), but it hasn't been the case. Someone her body has been able to sustain maximum arousal for about a week now, without the aid of any special tools.

Here arousal should diminish over time unless something else is keeping her high.  Note that arousal is only computed when the player is nearby.