[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

I don't think you can revert them back to their original state because of the way the cloning process works.  Basically, when you enslave an NPC you kill them, and the slave you get is a cloned duplicate.  So the original NPC no longer exists.  That's why if you enslave a friendly unique NPC you get the inheritance / death notice.

Being able to train a slave so that they have more options, including maybe making them some sort of eventual "slave-follower"; not by releasing them but through training, that might be doable at some point.  I wouldn't mind seeing more training options including better combat training options and so forth and I know Blabla has said he would like to figure out a way to give slaves more personality.  A lot of it is just a question of having the time to do it in between all the other stuff being worked on.

Personally though, I wouldn't want a slave to become "just another follower", because to me that kind of defeats the point of making them slaves.  I'd rather keep them as slaves but maybe have the ability to train some of my slaves to have more combat options (like training them to sneak along with me, or training them in a particular combat style, even being able to train and "level them up" some) and other "service" options / jobs that make them more useful while remaining different from followers.

I'd also definitely like to see them have more personality, including more variations as they are trained in submission, anger and respect so that as those progress their personality reflects that more.   Maybe also some "random" variations to make slaves a bit more individualized. 

I don't think you can revert them back to their original state because of the way the cloning process works.  Basically, when you enslave an NPC you kill them, and the slave you get is a cloned duplicate.  So the original NPC no longer exists.  That's why if you enslave a friendly unique NPC you get the inheritance / death notice.

Being able to train a slave so that they have more options, including maybe making them some sort of eventual "slave-follower"; not by releasing them but through training, that might be doable at some point.  I wouldn't mind seeing more training options including better combat training options and so forth and I know Blabla has said he would like to figure out a way to give slaves more personality.  A lot of it is just a question of having the time to do it in between all the other stuff being worked on.

Personally though, I wouldn't want a slave to become "just another follower", because to me that kind of defeats the point of making them slaves.  I'd rather keep them as slaves but maybe have the ability to train some of my slaves to have more combat options (like training them to sneak along with me, or training them in a particular combat style, even being able to train and "level them up" some) and other "service" options / jobs that make them more useful while remaining different from followers.

I'd also definitely like to see them have more personality, including more variations as they are trained in submission, anger and respect so that as those progress their personality reflects that more.   Maybe also some "random" variations to make slaves a bit more individualized. 

agreed too many followers in the game already

edit:

however there are quite a few unique npc's in the game who stil retain their respective dialogs after enslavement if/when blabla gets the time Those npc's could be made eligible for the follower faction and not deleted from the game after release

some questions have actually be going around about the new system's inventory handling with those regards as well because he's opted to only recycle the actor's when necessary to protect the identity of such individuals

as such for now we'll keep an eye on any bugs that may come from it and the inventory is being reworked to remove the future naked clone issues after it was finally discovered there might be code causing that as well

cross your fingers and blabla we'll figure out how to fix the unreleased code so an update can be made fixing this

eventually your suggestion might become possible :cool:

Knowing the number of followers frameworks or other mods permitting to have any NPC as follower (try EFF for the 2 options) what is the interest to redo in each mod the same thing which exists elsewhere?

<Getting my 2h axe and enter battle versus the kifétou mods>

Knowing the number of followers frameworks or other mods permitting to have any NPC as follower (try EFF for the 2 options) what is the interest to redo in each mod the same thing which exists elsewhere?

<Getting my 2h axe and enter battle versus the kifétou mods>

atm eff has some bugs in it everybody's trying to avoid, if you're going to add a follower framework for those abilities, aft can do that even easier

Don't know what is the best one, I use very few options on followers, they are only tank pets for me :)

For now I use EFF to manage the placement (set residence/dismis) of the NPCs while I haven't other devoted slaves option and it's the one having the biggest number of followers.

edit: I think the initial choice of PAH to kill/clone named NPCs is a bad choice and cause a lot of problems in any dev based on it. Concerning named NPCs, disable NPC and cloning, memorising the initial Id)  would have been better to release correctly the slaves. 

I was not speaking of marriage, just of relationship (see the CK page I linked). This faction is used by many mods to determine relation between player and NPC from hainous ennemy to lover. Try SexoutEager to see how this relationship is used to determine the chance for the NPC to agree to have sex.

Clearing the faction when enslaving would be an error and would break other mods. You may set it to 0 if negative (to avoid slaves attacking you) but only reduce it by one unit if positive. There is no incompatibility between slave state and love state (see Stockholm Syndrom). At worst set it to 0 on enslaving if you prefer but never remove the faction, you will break some other mods :/

My proposals and remarks are oriented on the an actual multi-mod context and in the goal to develop eventually later a quest mod (will depend of the compatiblity between Skyrim CK and Fallout 4 one) without redo a complete slave overhaul. A group of people can be conquered/managed by enslaving, love or sex addict and the more options there are the more the mod is interesting :)

It's easy for me to have in mind the complete storyboard of the mod I want to do but for now I don't have the mastery in Papyrus/New Quest system I had in Oblivion/Fallout.

if you're only referring to the lover's faction blabla has said over and over its not only cleared, but set to negative, if you're suggesting otherwise, you'll need to leave more info as to why you need blabla to change that

Hi everyone, I have been testing lately and have some things to show. I will post some papyrus extractions from a new game, started the same day with MO. I'm testing a few mods in parallel so sorry if I confuse something =).

My defined load order and files just for checking if I'm doing something wrong here:

Load Order:

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

From the files:

1) Version 0_7_3-29886-0-7-3.7z (Original paradise halls)

2) paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip

3) Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.zip

Part A when first started the game:

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: Property ReleaseMarker on script pahslave attached to alias slave on quest PAH (1501FAEF) cannot be bound because  (00015DFD) is not the right type

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: Startup Process.===================================

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: Checking for soft dependencies.====================

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: File "SexLabDefeat.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line 143

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnBootstrap() - "pahcore.psc" Line 158

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.SendBootstrapEvents() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 468

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.Boot() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 206

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.OnUpdate() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 184

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: File "SexLab Attraction.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line 145

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.SendBootstrapEvents() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 468

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.Boot() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 206

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.OnUpdate() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 184

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: End of soft dependencies.==========================

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]

stack:

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 1403

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 425

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 407

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "pahcore.psc" Line 197

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line 148

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 1141

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 426

1) Is that "esm" a new prerequisite?

2 and 3) are those normal for a fresh start?

Part B can't remember exactly but quite sure that this is from the fist slavery atempt:

[03/25/2016 - 12:20:18AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array

stack:

[PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 105

[PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865

[PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 832

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140

[03/25/2016 - 12:20:25AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to Int[]

stack:

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetIntArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 879

[PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.UpdateSlavesPage() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 203

[PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 110

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148

[03/25/2016 - 12:20:25AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]

stack:

[PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.UpdateSlavesPage() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 205

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148

[03/25/2016 - 12:20:25AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

Part C can't remember exactly when really sorry, will start taking notes so it won't happen again:

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:05AM] [PAHESlave] After Assign

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] [PAHESlave] After Assign: [pahslave <alias slave on quest PAH (1501FAEF)>] is [Actor < (FF001312)>]

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] Cannot open store for class "rpnodes", missing file?

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] Error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None

stack:

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.switchActors() - "pahcore.psc" Line 647

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.Capture() - "pahcore.psc" Line 531

[ (5E036BD1)].PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.Fragment_1() - "PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.psc" Line 12

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp153"

stack:

[ (5E036BD1)].PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.Fragment_1() - "PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.psc" Line 12

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] Cannot open store for class "slavetats", missing file?

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] Error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None

stack:

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.switchActors() - "pahcore.psc" Line 648

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp154"

stack:

And last part :P :

I have a double MCM menu option:

I have "Options" and one additional menu called "0.1 H RC5.2test5"  with the same values.

Like always, thanks for the work that you are doing with this =).

I like to point out something as a suggestion. Being able to make an slave for any humannoid character of other mods is another thing that will make this mod great. But actually the process have some troubles to deal with some NPCs (like NPCs from "immersive wenches", and some NPCs from "slave girls by hydragorgon" and other), If I didn't read wrong, it happens because of the AI that the programer of those mod put on their NPCs. I have tested the slavery process with a clean save, and it seems that PHE keeps the original npc AI active and their slave behavior at the same time, wich could certainly cause some weird behavior or CTD in some cases.

So my suggestion/question is, if you are still working on that part of the mod, could you modify it so the original NPC AI gets deleted totally and a new one more basic gets installed in the same body?(let say a vanilla normal NPC AI). I mean remove the original AI of the target NPC completely, and instal a new slave AI on it. Or create a clone of the original NPC but with a slave AI, and delete the original NPC. If this is posible, then this mod could probably interact with any mod from now on in that aspect at least. My point is that if the mod is highly compatible then more people will like to use it. I know that this could present a problem now or at least be a headache to program. But if you could do this you can avoid a lot of posible conflicts or bugs reports for people like me that don't even speak english!, just think about that!, I know that this will be a relieve at least for CliftonJD lol!.

Thanks for your time.

ok, thanks for mentioning the duplicate mcm bug, the rest of the game is junk and logs are moot from here

somewhere in your mo should be a file called trespassing hotfix you need to delete it, already built into version h-if that's not the case you need to start looking for other duplicates and list them here

1 duplicate i can name for you is the felglow camp rebuild, already built into the past 2 repacks

if this is new game start then just restart again after clearing out those duplicate files that only exist for mo users

otherwise, see main page about a full rinstall

edit:

next time could ya list the problems/symptoms of the problem before the log so i don't need to read the log when i see the double mcm bug

edit 2:

that may not fix the sexlab aroused in the log, but i've never seen it mentioned in the requirements, i use it for other mods you'll need to wait to hear from blabla on it

Plase read all the text:

Well I don't understood what you mean with duplicates, with mod organizer, duplicates shouldn't be overwritten?.

I have this two files instaled ind MO:

And this is my load order:

paradise_halls.esm

I have removed the file "Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.zip" acording to CliftonJD's last response. But my problem persists even with a new game.

But In the last file for testing "paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip" I have an script named "PAH_MCM.psc" with the lines:

a ) line number 6:

String version = "0.1H RC 5.2"

b ) line number 7:

String testVersion = "test5"

The same concatenated string I see in the duplicated MCM menu option "0.1H RC 5.2test5" so, I assume the problem comes from here, could it be that I have two MCM menus scripts somewhere?

And one suggestion also for the same script, which allows the menu option "Fight Threshold" slider which I think is controlled by this:

--------------------------------------------

State SLAVE_runaway

Event OnSliderOpenST()

SetSliderDialogStartValue(runAwayValue)

SetSliderDialogDefaultValue(60)

SetSliderDialogRange(0, 100)

SetSliderDialogInterval(1)

EndEvent

Event OnSliderAcceptST(float value)

runAwayValue = value As int

SetSliderOptionValueST(runAwayValue)

EndEvent

Event OnDefaultST()

runAwayValue = 60

EndEvent

Event OnHighlightST()

SetInfoText("$PAHE_SettingInfo_RunAway")

EndEvent

EndState

The line "SetSliderDialogRange(0, 100)" could be changed to "SetSliderDialogRange(1, 100)"? because if you set "Fight Threshold" to 0 in the MCM you get "ERROR: Cannot divide by zero" in the papyrus log. Again is my assumption, perhaps I misunderstood how this coding lenguaje handles things. Sorry if I'm wrong and thanks.

Hi everyone, I have been testing lately and have some things to show. I will post some papyrus extractions from a new game, started the same day with MO. I'm testing a few mods in parallel so sorry if I confuse something =).

My defined load order and files just for checking if I'm doing something wrong here:

Load Order:

paradise_halls.esm

From the files:

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: Property ReleaseMarker on script pahslave attached to alias slave on quest PAH (1501FAEF) cannot be bound because  (00015DFD) is not the right type

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: Startup Process.===================================

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: Checking for soft dependencies.====================

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: File "SexLabDefeat.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: File "SexLab Attraction.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: End of soft dependencies.==========================

stack:

stack:

Part B can't remember exactly but quite sure that this is from the fist slavery atempt:

stack:

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140

stack:

stack:

stack:

Part C can't remember exactly when really sorry, will start taking notes so it won't happen again:

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] [PAHESlave] After Assign: [pahslave <alias slave on quest PAH (1501FAEF)>] is [Actor < (FF001312)>]

stack:

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp153"

stack:

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] Cannot open store for class "slavetats", missing file?

stack:

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp154"

stack:

I have "Options" and one additional menu called "0.1 H RC5.2test5"  with the same values.

I like to point out something as a suggestion. Being able to make an slave for any humannoid character of other mods is another thing that will make this mod great. But actually the process have some troubles to deal with some NPCs (like NPCs from "immersive wenches", and some NPCs from "slave girls by hydragorgon" and other), If I didn't read wrong, it happens because of the AI that the programer of those mod put on their NPCs. I have tested the slavery process with a clean save, and it seems that PHE keeps the original npc AI active and their slave behavior at the same time, wich could certainly cause some weird behavior or CTD in some cases.

So my suggestion/question is, if you are still working on that part of the mod, could you modify it so the original NPC AI gets deleted totally and a new one more basic gets installed in the same body?(let say a vanilla normal NPC AI). I mean remove the original AI of the target NPC completely, and instal a new slave AI on it. Or create a clone of the original NPC but with a slave AI, and delete the original NPC. If this is posible, then this mod could probably interact with any mod from now on in that aspect at least. My point is that if the mod is highly compatible then more people will like to use it. I know that this could present a problem now or at least be a headache to program. But if you could do this you can avoid a lot of posible conflicts or bugs reports for people like me that don't even speak english!, just think about that!, I know that this will be a relieve at least for CliftonJD lol!.

Thanks for your time.

ok, thanks for mentioning the duplicate mcm bug, the rest of the game is junk and logs are moot from here

somewhere in your mo should be a file called trespassing hotfix you need to delete it, already built into version h-if that's not the case you need to start looking for other duplicates and list them here

1 duplicate i can name for you is the felglow camp rebuild, already built into the past 2 repacks

if this is new game start then just restart again after clearing out those duplicate files that only exist for mo users

otherwise, see main page about a full rinstall

edit:

next time could ya list the problems/symptoms of the problem before the log so i don't need to read the log when i see the double mcm bug

edit 2:

that may not fix the sexlab aroused in the log, but i've never seen it mentioned in the requirements, i use it for other mods you'll need to wait to hear from blabla on it

Plase read all the text:

Well I don't understood what you mean with duplicates, with mod organizer, duplicates shouldn't be overwritten?.

paradise_halls.esm

I have removed the file "Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.zip" acording to CliftonJD's last response. But my problem persists even with a new game.

But In the last file for testing "paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip" I have an script named "PAH_MCM.psc" with the lines:

a ) line number 6:

String version = "0.1H RC 5.2"

b ) line number 7:

String testVersion = "test5"

The same concatenated string I see in the duplicated MCM menu option "0.1H RC 5.2test5" so, I assume the problem comes from here, could it be that I have two MCM menus scripts somewhere?

And one suggestion also for the same script, which allows the menu option "Fight Threshold" slider which I think is controlled by this:

State SLAVE_runaway

Event OnSliderOpenST()

SetSliderDialogStartValue(runAwayValue)

SetSliderDialogDefaultValue(60)

SetSliderDialogRange(0, 100)

SetSliderDialogInterval(1)

EndEvent

Event OnSliderAcceptST(float value)

runAwayValue = value As int

EndEvent

Event OnDefaultST()

runAwayValue = 60

EndEvent

Event OnHighlightST()

SetInfoText("$PAHE_SettingInfo_RunAway")

EndEvent

EndState

The line "SetSliderDialogRange(0, 100)" could be changed to "SetSliderDialogRange(1, 100)"? because if you set "Fight Threshold" to 0 in the MCM you get "ERROR: Cannot divide by zero" in the papyrus log. Again is my assumption, perhaps I misunderstood how this coding lenguaje handles things. Sorry if I'm wrong and thanks.

i understand that mo is the only method of getting the duplicate mcm bug, but without screenshots of your mo to understand where you're getting it from it doesn't make sense, most users who had this problem before had it from the hotfix by installing the hotfix in its own mo location separate from the current version of pahe, they each had their own mcm because by default, they will not overwrite each other in mo

the files will only overwrite each other in your data directory --note there are certain exceptions to this, advanced mo users could tell you how to fix your mo to overwrite like it would in the data directory....

so thats what it boils down to, if there's a script making an extra mcm, its somewhere in your mo that you're not telling us, cuz each version of pahe made after version g will have its own mcm, including the hotfix

i can't tell you how to use mo, i avoid it like the plague, but if you give me something from mo telling us what mods you have loaded in the left pane, not the right pane where your load order's at, but the left pane where you installed them from:

then i might be able to help you find the duplicate entries

also not to be confused with a duplicate line on the same screen that was put there intentionally, for that i'll give a screenshot example:

post-436139-0-21451600-1459222867_thumb.jpg

note that version number is exactly as you quoted it from the script, that's how things should look

now, if you're questioning the appearance of that screen and not here to fix a duplicate mcm, then you could have been more clear, everything there is intentional, aside from $setting name moddifier key, that's how it should look

now if you're asking why does the options screen have the same appearance as the version number screen, it was put there when mo users started getting duplicate mcm's to tell them apart

-- tho from what i heard that didn't help those users

Continue, you are on the good way to have only one post per page, poor servers, providers will soon tax this thread  :D

Note that I have the double menu entry for long, using MO, and there are no problem caused by that, it seems the same values are managed by the 2 entries (easy to test, modify one and see the other). 

CliftonJD did you read all my previous post? because I don't see anything about the last subject I wrote about and perhaps you missed it :-/.

About the first part I did wrote this:

I should have written something like "inside the 'Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension' MCM menu option in game, I have two lines with the same values but diferent titles", my mistake.

Regarding finding duplicate entries in MO, which may be possibly produced by two different Paradise Halls installed mods "but if you give me something from mo telling us what mods you have loaded in the left pane" well... I did wrote what I have installed in MO and my load order also:

paradise_halls.esm

I should have written something like "I have all of these files installed in MO in the left pane, like the videos you suggested (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/) in a tutorial a few pages ago, and I have only one profile. I have only those two files related to this mod, no duplicates, no mixed version ", my mistake. But it did say "installed" (MO left pane) and "load order"(MO right pane). A screenshot for the two files names seems redundant, but its true "a picture is worth a thousand words".

I have my "Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension" MCM menu the same way that the screenshot you posted. So I assume now that I have the proper files installed right? with a line called "Options" and one additional line called "0.1 H RC5.2test5" with the same values inside my "Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension" MCM menu. So if this is the case, then another thing must be producing the papyrus errors I posted in the original post (Part A, Part B and Part C), because my problem persists even with another fresh new game.

Regarding the confusion its a pitty, I can't write in english in a cleaner enough fashion, and that is quite frustrating. And it seems that even trying my best to be as specific as I need to, it's not enough because it leads to a lot of confusion. I know it must be hard for you to try to understand what I wrote. Thanks for the answer.

Please pay attention to the last part of my previous post (the reason why I wrote "Please read all the text:") to avoid having the papyrus error I mention (it's a different one), if I was not wrong (please note that is a different error about a different subject and a possible fix).

Strec I know that the two lines stores the same values, and that changing one, modifies the other. And I didn't say that this was a problem other than having two lines for the same values. But If I'm making a list of the things that I find at least weird in the mod, having two lines in the same menu that control the same values must be mention. Now that CliftonJD stated that it was meant to be that way, I won't pay attention to it at all.

Even if I can't write in english properly, I did read, tried, changed, retested, translated, rewrote and have done everything you proposed regarding the mod and my posts. I read very carefully and put a big effort to try to understand all your words and the guides you proposed. And now you tell me that it was not divided in sections? that was a mumbo jumbo? you should consider other people efforts as I did with all yours, and if you will criticize the writing of other people, please read your own lines as they have lots of faults also.

Well I did the best I could think then. Again I know it might be hard to understood and sorry if this was not helpful. But I also put an effort and a lot of time trying to help. It is sad to see that it didn't work. I will not invest more time with it. Again sorry if I generated a problem and good luck.

Even if I can't write in english properly, I did read, tried, changed, retested, translated, rewrote and have done everything you proposed regarding the mod and my posts. I read very carefully and put a big effort to try to understand all your words and the guides you proposed. And now you tell me that it was not divided in sections? that was a mumbo jumbo? you should consider other people efforts as I did with all yours, and if you will criticize the writing of other people, please read your own lines as they have lots of faults also.

Well I did the best I could think then. Again I know it might be hard to understood and sorry if this was not helpful. But I also put an effort and a lot of time trying to help. It is sad to see that it didn't work. I will not invest more time with it. Again sorry if I generated a problem and good luck.

if all this was sposed to be referring to this post here i had to dig up 3 pages back i read that original post when it was made and responded to it based on double mcm issue mentioned

if you're not getting a double mcm, but questioning the appearance of the screenshot i posted above then everything's working as it should

Hi everyone, I have been testing lately and have some things to show.

I will post some papyrus extractions from a new game, started the same day with MO. I'm testing a few mods in parallel so sorry if I confuse something =).

Load Order:

paradise_halls.esm

From the files:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

Thanks for your time.

pah already does enough changes to the original npc, you can't fix hydragorgon slave girls without rewriting their mod, the slave is deleted by their mod, the problem with immersive wenches ai has its own toggle to fix its issues, if other follower mods can't live with that ai in place, why are we going to put extra effort into circumventing another mod's ai that already has a toggle switch

To some extent PAHE does replace the original AI of an NPC, or at least overrides it.  There are cases where this doesn't happen.  I actually ran into one just today with two NPCs in Soltheim that when I tried to enslave them I couldn't get the slave dialog options afterwards and things went wonky.  (For those curious the NPCs were Rakel and Hjordis at Frostmoon Crag in Solstheim.  Another example is Margaret, Kaie and Uaile which are encountered during the Cidna Mine quest, to enslave them you actually need to tie them up with something like Defeat and then enslave them afterwards because even as slaves the mine quest AIs override their behavior and prevent the slave dialog options from functioning.)   I would prefer that in the future we find a way in PAHE to completely remove the original NPC AI behavior packages and any associated scripting and replace them entirely with PAHE behavior AI and scripting.   But I'm not sure how possible that actually is and its something that needs to be researched; at the moment there are a lot of other things ahead of that on the list of things to do.

yeah most mods i use have long ago droped anything to use with aft is why i say that. i always had issues with ufo so stoped useing. eff is only one ive had np with long as u place its dialgue esp in right spot.

this:

How many followers can fall into enslavement? How i can make them all fall? i use 3, thnx advance!

i've seen it enslave all 5, but your follower framework can conflict or allow it based on which follower mods you use, i use aft just fine with it

EFF is Wa I Use, seems is not working properly , are U using the new AFT?

new, how new, i didn't know there was an update to aft, problem with nexus, no update notices

Well, someonoe took it and remade it, but havent tested it so far

Yup, that's the issue I described.   EFF has some advantages over AFT and AFT is better in other areas.  Overall I choose EFF because it did some things I specifically needed that AFT did not but its not perfect (then again, nothing is).   Dunno how much ongoing support there is for EFF or if any sort of fix could be had from its developer.

Ah, so it isn't just me. Put me down as another EFF user experiencing this mandatory enslavement issue. I use EFF as I found it to be the best overall for what I was looking for. UFO went crazy and AFT didn't have good access to the follower's hidden equipment (if I recall correctly). Plus EFF has the nifty teleport and command powers.

Yup, that's the issue I described.   EFF has some advantages over AFT and AFT is better in other areas.  Overall I choose EFF because it did some things I specifically needed that AFT did not but its not perfect (then again, nothing is).   Dunno how much ongoing support there is for EFF or if any sort of fix could be had from its developer.

Ah, so it isn't just me. Put me down as another EFF user experiencing this mandatory enslavement issue. I use EFF as I found it to be the best overall for what I was looking for. UFO went crazy and AFT didn't have good access to the follower's hidden equipment (if I recall correctly). Plus EFF has the nifty teleport and command powers.

well aft also contains those same teleport commands as eff, seems much easier to access that from aft, i never saw that in eff

unfortunately aft doesn't have the inventory access of eff and i've found we'll need that in pahe for the future support of the growing mod community. slaverun thinks of the players slaves as followers and will enslave them as such with those fake devious devices in hidden inventory that pahe can't access yet so i've asked for that from blabla if or when he gets the time along with your requests for eff support cancel feature, but that's going to take some time. you'll need to be patient

sigh found that it wasnt the double mcm i was haveing causeing my non loadable saves when i was testing it was this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56588-corrupted-saves/

that means no matter how good u take care of your save they all will wind up unloadable eventualy

no you seem to be either missing a big part of that article or misunderstanding something there

this is a somewhat obscure issue that only affects a minority of players who have particularly heavy load orders. The best thing you can do is watch for people posting about CTDs that match this issue, and referring them to one of the threads about it. EpitomyOfShyness has compiled a document (link) which includes links to other threads about this issue.

At this time, the only solution is to remove mods with lots of scripts and limit the number of sexlab animations you install. The number of strings increases continually as you play, so try to keep it below 50,000 when you're starting out. Keep in mind that the fully patched vanilla game starts out at 28,000, and a full STEP:Extended game starts out at 32,000.

most of us aren't tech enough to understand strings, but i'm sure we can all understand animations.

best solution there sounds like leave sexlab default - don't go hunting down those non-sexlab animations and yet another reason not to add "more nasty critters"...

ive read the whole thread. basicaly it sums up to this if u hit the 65k orf so strings in the save the header for the save corrupts but skyrim dont show it as corrupt and the save will be come unloadable.

the thing with the animaitions u could say is only a small thing overall it just nets u a few more hours on that save. i just basically spent last 8+ hours seeing if thats what it was.

with the mods i had before i did 2 tests. 1. without the exttra animations and 2nd with.

1st ttest was around 56k strings right at start and the first unloadable save came around 6 hours into the game. by 8hour mark 1 in 3 where unloadable.

2nd test  was at around 62k strings at start. within 2 hours first unloadable save appeared.

the thing in that thread they doing with the animations is to limit how many strings they make but even if u have not a single sexlab mod installed the same will happen eventualy.

if u read thru whole thread someone showed how with something like a 300kb esp he could trash a save in a short ammount of time even with no mods but it installed.

ive read the whole thread. basicaly it sums up to this if u hit the 65k orf so strings in the save the header for the save corrupts but skyrim dont show it as corrupt and the save will be come unloadable.

the thing with the animaitions u could say is only a small thing overall it just nets u a few more hours on that save. i just basically spent last 8+ hours seeing if thats what it was.

with the mods i had before i did 2 tests. 1. without the exttra animations and 2nd with.

1st ttest was around 56k strings right at start and the first unloadable save came around 6 hours into the game. by 8hour mark 1 in 3 where unloadable.

2nd test  was at around 62k strings at start. within 2 hours first unloadable save appeared.

the thing in that thread they doing with the animations is to limit how many strings they make but even if u have not a single sexlab mod installed the same will happen eventualy.

if u read thru whole thread someone showed how with something like a 300kb esp he could trash a save in a short ammount of time even with no mods but it installed.

that last part there sums up why some people can for for months without problems - still running while some may go that long with an occasional problem as described and there's still those who have the severe case of it that can't run a game for more than 2 hours

some users get up over 400+ mods in their game and others run less than 200

here's some simple rules i run with

1>be careful what mods you run and only run beta mods on saves you don't care about or bugs may occur

2>don't install huge game altering mods mid-save OR if you really want said mod only install it when you're game is running stable (no ctd's and load any saves after game is loaded from prison cell)

3>either learn enough of the papyrus to see when something's spamming up your logs Or keep an eye on the log size: 70k is good, over100k may run into problems later, and the megabyte range is critical (once its stable i quit watching it so often until problems arise again)

3a>during the learning process you may even need to ask for help

4>meshes (and skeletons) need to match the bodytypes- that means all cbbe or all uunp variants, other custom variants get to be iffy as they won't match the criteria without limiting your mods to only those exact body types Or adjusting them all on your own

5>there was a good rule on the xpmse main page that went along with that, but its been shortened a bit fitting under the same criteria:

Mods completely unsupported:

- HDT Equipment (everyone option), that includes mods including everyone option features in their HDT Physics extension xmls this includes:

i've even found that above rule to apply if too may slaves are pregnant and i only specify slaves as it could happen with any npc's, but the quantity of others in the area at any given time will be limited

6>i used this next rule lightly in the past only cuz it was such a pain installing or upgrading skeleton files in win7, but win10 is much easier for that so anyhow, any version2 skeletons should be run at 2.8 and some mods require upgraded to version3--all version 3 skeletons need to be kept updated.

i'm already getting reports from users having fixed the corrupt save issue by updating to the very latest xpmse

7> make a list of mods you've found that run bad for you to be debugged or asked about and another list of mods you absolutely know are bad due to bad scripting or bad meshes

8>if all else fails and a mod still slips thru your fingers as being bad or you just can't track down which mods are mad after having checked the papyrus logs for it, there's another log used for meshes, but you'll need to search the xpmse thread on exactly what log they use for it

yes it takes time to learn all that, but my current save is still good after 4 months running, i've had some for 6 months before too many mods updated. i can play it for days without ctd and i can load any save from the prison cell

edit:

this might help some as well:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59328-the-list-of-problematicunstable-adult-mods/

Archived