[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

sorry but nothing above relates to the issue.

a example of what would be saved in strings. in PAH sl  would be mcm options, another example is when a slave runs the message a slave is running u get that is saved to strings.

what they found so far is scripts and quests are the ones that take up most of the string space.

for example interesting npc. it verey light weight on scripts but was found the alias for the quessts and the npc themself get saved to strings. so that mod alone at start up uses around 5% of your total string space.

to put it in terms that anyone can understand think of the strings as kinda like kewords or like for the selab animations a tag.

sorry but nothing above relates to the issue.

a example of what would be saved in strings. in PAH sl  would be mcm options, another example is when a slave runs the message a slave is running u get that is saved to strings.

what they found so far is scripts and quests are the ones that take up most of the string space.

for example interesting npc. it verey light weight on scripts but was found the alias for the quessts and the npc themself get saved to strings. so that mod alone at start up uses around 5% of your total string space.

to put it in terms that anyone can understand think of the strings as kinda like kewords or like for the selab animations a tag.

there has to be atleast something in that list to fix your save if you're only getting from 2 to 8 hours of play time before it gets unusable

edit:

at the very least 1 and 3 should have something, if you cant fix that yourself you need to ask for help

u cant fix a save once it hits the 65k its unloadable even by save game cleaners. it actualy will crash the save game cleaners or cause tthem to freeze.all the save game tools are designed to work with the stock save file format. when u hit that cap it corrupts the header for the file making the programs not able to load it.

did u open a save with the tool on that article and see the strings? right now they still dont know everything about what strings get picked to be permante and what is cleared.

right now no one has enough info. its not known what is a good safty ammount and if it plateaus and dont increase after so much time. its a flaw in the skyrim save system not a fault of mod makers.

right now alot of mod authors scoffing at it saying its only a few that have it but its more common than they think. if i can get it in 20hours on whats considred a medium script heavy game whats gonna happen when skyfall comes out. with stock+dlc+usleep its already useing 45% of the string ammount. when skyfall comes out it coould be a good 60% which means u wouoldnt be able to have very many mods.

well i ogrinaly posted so u guys know it wasnt your mod causeing the issue and so u know about the issue also.they already expermenting with offloading the strings to jcontainers and dsuch thats howy they got the dynamic lod mod to go from like 6k to just a few hundred already.they already asked boris and the skse team aboout it so knowing boris he probaly see it as another way to get well known like he is with his enb and other skyrim fixes. fo4 shouldnt have this save game issue as its 64bit so they probaly used 32 format for the saves so it can have 1.8 million or billion instead of just the 65k skyrim has for the strings.

My issue is definitely save corruption. I mean the file is so trashed that it makes Script Scalpel lock up and declare that there are 1.8 script definitions. It makes SaveTool crash instantly.

What you describe is script scalpel, or your computer,  being bad at handling a specific scenario in your save, not corruption. Save corruptions are clear with a blatant message in Skyrim when loading a game. Though it is without question an invaluable tool for save fixing, it is not the final arbiter in save corruption. I prefer Scalpel myself like you're using, but  the other save game cleaner, whose name I can't remember, is much more user friendly in genreal and may provide different results.

I did some more tests. Removing non-sexlab mods with MCMs does seem to help.

So I now have a theory about what is happening. There is some upper limit on how many MCM elements can be safely included in a save. Registering animations creates many more elements in the Sexlab MCM (and in the Aroused Creatures MCM). Sexlab mods usually have an MCM, which is why they seem to exacerbate the problem.

Once the limit on MCM elements is exceeded, trying to save results in parts of the save file being overwritten. Like a buffer overflow error.

None of anything you just said has anything to do with anything in sexlab 1.60 or newer (currently 1.61b) 

The MCM limit is 128. SexLab paginates animations once they reach this limit and has been very successfully at just that. Had it not been, there would be thousands more people yelling about this issue than just yourself, considering SLAL and other animation packs make it very easy to surpass this limit and many users are regularly using them without problem. Creature and other normal animations also don't count towards the same supposed limit, they are saved and handled by entirely separate entities. 

Ultimately, the advice I'd give after looking at your papyrus log is simple. Your save is largely fucked up. It has all the markers of a game that has seen tons of mods installed, then uninstalled, and/or other mods that weren't installed properly, but kept anyway over multiple sessions.

You might be able to salvage the save if you can figure out what your white whale is like I did with Captured Dreams, enabling you to load and make a fresh save after a successful load that can be appropriately cleaned. 

In any case, NONE of what sexlab framework specifically does even remotely describes or starts the problem you've had. You're problem is with an individual sexlab plugin other than sexlab.sem, or general unrelated mixed mod install issues.

u cant fix a save once it hits the 65k its unloadable even by save game cleaners. it actualy will crash the save game cleaners or cause tthem to freeze.all the save game tools are designed to work with the stock save file format. when u hit that cap it corrupts the header for the file making the programs not able to load it.

did u open a save with the tool on that article and see the strings? right now they still dont know everything about what strings get picked to be permante and what is cleared.

right now no one has enough info. its not known what is a good safty ammount and if it plateaus and dont increase after so much time. its a flaw in the skyrim save system not a fault of mod makers.

right now alot of mod authors scoffing at it saying its only a few that have it but its more common than they think. if i can get it in 20hours on whats considred a medium script heavy game whats gonna happen when skyfall comes out. with stock+dlc+usleep its already useing 45% of the string ammount. when skyfall comes out it coould be a good 60% which means u wouoldnt be able to have very many mods.

well i ogrinaly posted so u guys know it wasnt your mod causeing the issue and so u know about the issue also.they already expermenting with offloading the strings to jcontainers and dsuch thats howy they got the dynamic lod mod to go from like 6k to just a few hundred already.they already asked boris and the skse team aboout it so knowing boris he probaly see it as another way to get well known like he is with his enb and other skyrim fixes. fo4 shouldnt have this save game issue as its 64bit so they probaly used 32 format for the saves so it can have 1.8 million or billion instead of just the 65k skyrim has for the strings.

1 of the reasons i'm going to have to agree its a rare case, even the poster you're linking claimed it was, then if that wasn't enough i'll have to agree with ashal's comment on it posted above in spoilers, that save has some mods that need to reset and others that need to be uninstalled and cleaned. i could go thru his log fixing it, but its 2 and half months old now, i could spend days catching upto what's been said on it or you could post your own log and find what's wrong with your own saves

http://www.skyfall-movie.com/

Daniel Craig returns as James Bond 007 in SKYFALL, the 23rd installment of the Bond series on screen. UK CINEMAS October 26 & US THEATERS November 9, 2012

that's already passed us

when skyfall comes out it coould be a good 60% which means u wouoldnt be able to have very many mods.

so i'm left wondering is this sposed to be a skyrim mod in development 4 years later or an independent game

its not rare its more of uncommon as its just been found not to long. most people thats had it probaly think its a problem with mods so they decide to start over after they cant get the save to load. i thought the same thing also till i happen to find the news about it.

there no log to post as for me the log was normal nothing beyound the normal messages mods put there.

when u hit the 65k cap your game will keep running fine nothing out of the ordinary happens just u cant load that save if u die or u save and exit to go do something.the strings are simlar to the skse co save in that it flutuates u lose some strings and gain some over time.

alot of the intial strings come from mcm options. every mcm option will get a string that stays in the save. some probaly get more as he said seemed like the variables of each one get saved. i had did some expermenting myself.

well right now it just adds that u also need to test for longetivity of your mod buildls for playing. read on another forum some and reason the issue is just comeing up now is due to how complex skyrim mods are getting now compared to  before.

tbo i think beth knew this save issue would come up if modding got ot advanced but didnt care enough about it :P

its not rare its more of uncommon as its just been found not to long. most people thats had it probaly think its a problem with mods so they decide to start over after they cant get the save to load. i thought the same thing also till i happen to find the news about it.

there no log to post as for me the log was normal nothing beyound the normal messages mods put there.

i've found alot of mod's messages in those logs to be abnormal or unnecessary spam left behind messing up other mods, eventually i'd like to get the turds out of pah as well, but those are so minute in comparison its at the bottom of the list right now for issues

tbo i think beth knew this save issue would come up if modding got ot advanced but didnt care enough about it :P

i think when they made the dlc content they rushed it out the door too quick to fix the bugs it left behind only cause fixing it costed time that gets them paid less to make it

fo4 shouldnt have this save game issue as its 64bit so they probaly used 32 format for the saves so it can have 1.8 million or billion instead of just the 65k skyrim has for the strings.

look at how old skyrim is now, advanced users only had 64 bit for a year, most other users were just starting to get 64 bit so building a game based on the 64 bit environment would have limited their gaming audience without putting double the workload into making it for both 32 and 64bit so its quite understandable that they didn't make it 64bit until fo4 came along

Probably not too hard, but I'm not sure where it is on Blabla's to do list.  I know he has been pondering ways to give the slaves more personality and that would be one way to do so.

Right now we've been hard at work behind the scenes trying to quash some bugs and make it more stable so we can build more stuff on to both the extension and the new camp.

Also, I'll share this bit of news from my other thread.  Prettier Bandits

There's a long, long, long development wish list we have going LOL   All it takes is time which real life often intrudes on.  I'd love to have more pose commands myself.  For example there is a pose built into the game where the NPC will stand there holding a platter of drinks, I'd like to have that added.   AFT has (or did last time I used it) the ability to set them to do a few dance moves, TDF Prostitution has a more extensive list; I'd like to see that added as part of the Pose training.  Yup, a very long, long, long wish list.

i use aft  myslef and this for the dances

and sexlab approach and attaction so they ask for sex

also sexlab eager to get there relationship lvl up

but it would be nice if i could just use  this mod to do all that thats why i am hopeing for this addon to happen

allso mabe make it so the slaves can follow u anywhere kinda like the sofia follower does

then my dreams would be complete lol

Shake It - FULL VERSION-14521-4-5.7z

ShakeIt!Music.7z

i use aft  myslef and this for the dances

and sexlab approach and attaction so they ask for sex

also sexlab eager to get there relationship lvl up

but it would be nice if i could just use  this mod to do all that thats why i am hopeing for this addon to happen

allso mabe make it so the slaves can follow u anywhere kinda like the sofia follower does

then my dreams would be complete lol

you'll have to clarify there, as far as we know that should already be true

like i mean  where ever u go they can follow u by telleport behind u

oh, that wouldn't be following then, that'd be teleporting and its a known issue with aft support for use with other mods, but atm they're already better-faster runners than followers

at some point, when blabla gets back long enough to fix some other bugs already in the mod and a much requested support for eff, i'd like the teleport option added from aft or eff as a debug option when the slave is stuck or missing due to various reasons, but its a long to-do list of repairs already

that would be sweet i would help u guys if i could mod but atm i can only do little things just learning how

but yes if u could add that and the when  player get horny slaves start sex like in sexslaves mod that would be really awsome

and mabe make a relationship rank system  then i could drop all 3 mods and just use this one

i helped beta test sexslaves mod and i like it but i dont like haveing to do the sexslave  quest over and over again

lol cuz i beat this game like 100 times so i make new toons cuz it get boring after all quest are done in game

it takes me about 3 or 4 days and i can have all dlc's quest done then i have to make a new toon and do it all over again lol

There's a long, long, long development wish list we have going LOL

It seems yes ... but a wish list don't do a mod.

no blabla does, but he's not here right now so that thing you mentioned about flaming post would be you

that would be sweet i would help u guys if i could mod but atm i can only do little things just learning how

but yes if u could add that and the when  player get horny slaves start sex like in sexslaves mod that would be really awsome

and mabe make a relationship rank system  then i could drop all 3 mods and just use this one

i helped beta test sexslaves mod and i like it but i dont like haveing to do the sexslave  quest over and over again

lol cuz i beat this game like 100 times so i make new toons cuz it get boring after all quest are done in game

it takes me about 3 or 4 days and i can have all dlc's quest done then i have to make a new toon and do it all over again lol

ok you talk enough about the sexslaves mod i thought i recognize the name, but not the mod as you describe it, could you provide a link

does look like nice ideas there

no blabla does, but he's not here right now so that thing you mentioned about flaming post would be you

I know blabla can't mod for now and even if knowing some clues on when he will come back and what will be in the mod would be good I wait for now, as for others does.

Didn't speak on that, I just say that a wish list don't do a mod , sometimes confronting to the reality after modding some features which did seem very very nice are finally not so good. I have more than one time seen that in my mods, loosing lot of time on such a thing I did think enormeous and finally not used when really played.

The last I remember is very similar on some I can see here (its evident because it was one of my slavery mods so basic functionnalities are the same in every games) :

I did have a hard long time to create a beautiful (I thinked it was :D ) farm in a grotto, connected to my underground slaver's HQ, long time because I'm not a master of graphics with this #:;!_'t- geck, but I was satisfied

Next I did develop a mobile beacon system permitting to have slaves at work everywhere in the world and finally when playing the mod I saw that the grotto with farm was something I did'nt ever use :(

I know blabla can't mod for now and even if knowing some clues on when he will come back and what will be in the mod would be good I wait for now, as for others does.

Didn't speak on that, I just say that a wish list don't do a mod , sometimes confronting to the reality after modding some features which did seem very very nice are finally not so good. I have more than one time seen that in my mods, loosing lot of time on such a thing I did think enormeous and finally not used when really played.

The last I remember is very similar on some I can see here (its evident because it was one of my slavery mods so basic functionnalities are the same in every games) :

I did have a hard long time to create a beautiful (I thinked it was :D ) farm in a grotto, connected to my underground slaver's HQ, long time because I'm not a master of graphics with this #:;!_'t- geck, but I was satisfied

Next I did develop a mobile beacon system permitting to have slaves at work everywhere in the world and finally when playing the mod I saw that the grotto with farm was something I did'nt ever use :(

ok, sorry for the misunderstanding there, its 1 of the reasons the bigger projects get pushed to the end of the wishlist that blabla has time to decide if its a feasible idea, i always suggest that he get the easier fixes out first and save the harder stuff for later

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-21-december-2015/

best i can do its not letting me copy and paste link

the mods called Miaslair but we all know it as sexlab sexslaves

ohh, miaslair i've heard of from the simple slavery thread

don't understand why that mod goes by 2 different names, the title on the page has it named as you describe it "sexlab sexslaves" yet its known as mias lair...

seen the mod a few times here and there, but the description alone shows its alot of questing to get there with plenty of other quests already i never tried that

if you'd like the feature of having your slaves ask you for sex without needing to quest for it, i think "pet collar" has something for that--fully tested the effect on player for compatibility there as well

don't understand why that mod goes by 2 different names, the title on the page has it named as you describe it "sexlab sexslaves" yet its known as mias lair...

seen the mod a few times here and there, but the description alone shows its alot of questing to get there with plenty of other quests already i never tried that

if you'd like the feature of having your slaves ask you for sex without needing to quest for it, i think "pet collar" has something for that--fully tested the effect on player for compatibility there as well

It has two names because it started as one thing and became another.  Fishburger created it and I did a lil work on it for a bit (an one small voice acting part in it).  The short version is that he originally started it as an extension of the story of another mod, Painslut Alicia.  Alicia's mother is Mia, who had her own back story that became the bases for the original mod.  But then at some point there were issues with Painslut Alicia (which originally was required but that was dropped due to CTDs and conflicts IIRC) so Mia's Lair became a stand alone mod called Sex Slaves or... Mia's Lair - Sex Slaves.  So there's the name.

The quests are largely optional, particularly if you're playing as a male dominant.  An if you want to skip them entirely IIRC Fish posted what to SetStage to to skip them.

Pet collar has some interesting features but the problem is you can only have one pet collar, it doesn't have the ability to affect multiple slaves.

As far as what sex slaves does, could probably modify and clone the code that Fish used for Sex Slaves, could ask him.  I don't think he'd mind, he's a pretty nice guy.

i was hopeing we could add someing like that to this mod mabe when blabla gets back  he can do it i really like this mod i hope he will keep working on it

It has two names because it started as one thing and became another.  Fishburger created it and I did a lil work on it for a bit (an one small voice acting part in it).  The short version is that he originally started it as an extension of the story of another mod, Painslut Alicia.  Alicia's mother is Mia, who had her own back story that became the bases for the original mod.  But then at some point there were issues with Painslut Alicia (which originally was required but that was dropped due to CTDs and conflicts IIRC) so Mia's Lair became a stand alone mod called Sex Slaves or... Mia's Lair - Sex Slaves.  So there's the name.

The quests are largely optional, particularly if you're playing as a male dominant.  An if you want to skip them entirely IIRC Fish posted what to SetStage to to skip them.

Pet collar has some interesting features but the problem is you can only have one pet collar, it doesn't have the ability to affect multiple slaves.

As far as what sex slaves does, could probably modify and clone the code that Fish used for Sex Slaves, could ask him.  I don't think he'd mind, he's a pretty nice guy.

yes he is really nice guy u should not have any trouble getting him to let u clone the code

ok, seems you're right, it even has an mcm to apply those effects, but applying them removes it from any other, however applying that to the player would still get the effect you're looking for

ok, i'll leave a note to blabla about that then

edit:

seems those effects remain on some, kinda touch-n-go there

Archived