[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Concerning the 90 priority I agree with what you say and I propose to have only one (or 2 max) top dialog and move all options under this :

Slave ...

Follow/Wait

You'll be punished

I'll rape you

Wear this

If every mod did that you would have directly the choice to access to a mod options and it would be very clearer. For now if every mod put all its dialogs as top level topics it become unplayable and all options are mixed because everybody let the default 50 priority so topics and randomly ordered :/

Concerning the consensual sex I didn't see it exists. Perhaps options in 'Ok slave...' don't clearly show what is consensual or not. 

Concerning the gameplay the relationship rank would be managed, raping would decrease the rank ( -1 but never lower than 0) like SexoutEager increase it on consesual sex. Low immersion when after enslaving a lover she continues to call me 'my sweet lover' after I did whip and rape her...

Note : I did edit my needs adding the 'masturbate' thing, think it would be easy to do.

Concerning the 90 priority I agree with what you say and I propose to have only one (or 2 max) top dialog and move all options under this :

Slave ...

Follow/Wait

You'll be punished

I'll rape you

Wear this

If every mod did that you would have directly the choice to access to a mod options and it would be very clearer. For now if every mod put all its dialogs as top level topics it become unplayable and all options are mixed because everybody let the default 50 priority so topics and randomly ordered :/

Concerning the consensual sex I didn't see it exists. Perhaps options in 'Ok slave...' don't clearly show what is consensual or not. 

Concerning the gameplay the relationship rank would be managed, raping would decrease the rank ( -1 but never lower than 0) like SexoutEager increase it on consesual sex. Low immersion when after enslaving a lover she continues to call me 'my sweet lover' after I did whip and rape her...

Note : I did edit my needs adding the 'masturbate' thing, think it would be easy to do.

ok you're gettin a bit trickier here as it sits now, the new dialogs are added to the ok slave menu and the older dialogs are left where they sit so it's easier for everybody to find things and not confuse somebody when things get moved around like the changes microsoft does to the operating systems i won't go too much into detail, but things get moved around and frustrate the users when they can't find what they need

consensual sex is obtained thru the same sialogs as the other sex, but only when the conditions for it our met and only if the option for it isn't disabled thru the mcm, tho it might be easier to find even than that for the male players i couldn't say for certain

female slavers talking to a male slave could get the dialogs to "get behind me and be dirty" when punishing the slaves sooner than just outright telling them you'll fuck them

could also in the same regards tell a female slave to "spread her legs"

those are only a couple of the examples of the consensual dialogs, but when either of those are present all of the options on the list will be consensual....

next enslaving your npc's from the lover faction is cleared, but the marriage system in skyrim is a bit more quirky than that i don't think there's a fix for it.....maybe remind us couple weeks on that, might just be a faction not clearing issue with that lover's quest

next reversing the significance of consensual sex to rape in the slave training stats would be against blabla's own perspective on that and this late in the mod if he hasn't changed his mind on it i doubt he will- kinda like the thread he stepped into requesting a mod of this nature here at sexlab was requesting a mod to rape the slaves, as such we even have enough users that prefer it there's a button in the mcm that can block consensual sex

masterbating i don't recall what he's said on that so you'll just need to wait for blabla and see what he says

I was not speaking of marriage, just of relationship (see the CK page I linked). This faction is used by many mods to determine relation between player and NPC from hainous ennemy to lover. Try SexoutEager to see how this relationship is used to determine the chance for the NPC to agree to have sex.

Clearing the faction when enslaving would be an error and would break other mods. You may set it to 0 if negative (to avoid slaves attacking you) but only reduce it by one unit if positive. There is no incompatibility between slave state and love state (see Stockholm Syndrom). At worst set it to 0 on enslaving if you prefer but never remove the faction, you will break some other mods :/

My proposals and remarks are oriented on the an actual multi-mod context and in the goal to develop eventually later a quest mod (will depend of the compatiblity between Skyrim CK and Fallout 4 one) without redo a complete slave overhaul. A group of people can be conquered/managed by enslaving, love or sex addict and the more options there are the more the mod is interesting :)

It's easy for me to have in mind the complete storyboard of the mod I want to do but for now I don't have the mastery in Papyrus/New Quest system I had in Oblivion/Fallout.

Hi everyone, I have been testing lately and have some things to show. I will post some papyrus extractions from a new game, started the same day with MO. I'm testing a few mods in parallel so sorry if I confuse something =).

My defined load order and files just for checking if I'm doing something wrong here:

Load Order:
 paradise_halls.esm
 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
 paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

From the files:
1) Version 0_7_3-29886-0-7-3.7z (Original paradise halls)
2) paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip
3) Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.zip

Part A when first started the game:

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: Property ReleaseMarker on script pahslave attached to alias slave on quest PAH (1501FAEF) cannot be bound because  (00015DFD) is not the right type
[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: Startup Process.===================================
[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: Checking for soft dependencies.====================
[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: File "SexLabDefeat.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line 143
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnBootstrap() - "pahcore.psc" Line 158
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.SendBootstrapEvents() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 468
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.Boot() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 206
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.OnUpdate() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 184
[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: File "SexLab Attraction.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line 145
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.SendBootstrapEvents() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 468
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.Boot() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 206
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1500CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.OnUpdate() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line 184
[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: End of soft dependencies.==========================
[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 1403
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 425
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 407
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "pahcore.psc" Line 197
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line 148
[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetStringArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 1141
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line 426

1) Is that "esm" a new prerequisite?

2 and 3) are those normal for a fresh start?

Part B can't remember exactly but quite sure that this is from the fist slavery atempt:

[03/25/2016 - 12:20:18AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 105
    [PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 832
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140
[03/25/2016 - 12:20:25AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to Int[]
stack:
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetIntArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 879
    [PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.UpdateSlavesPage() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 203
    [PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 110
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[03/25/2016 - 12:20:25AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.UpdateSlavesPage() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 205
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[03/25/2016 - 12:20:25AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]
stack:

Part C can't remember exactly when really sorry, will start taking notes so it won't happen again:

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:05AM] [PAHESlave] After Assign
[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] [PAHESlave] After Assign: [pahslave <alias slave on quest PAH (1501FAEF)>] is [Actor < (FF001312)>]
[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] Cannot open store for class "rpnodes", missing file?
[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] Error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.switchActors() - "pahcore.psc" Line 647
    [PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.Capture() - "pahcore.psc" Line 531
    [ (5E036BD1)].PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.Fragment_1() - "PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.psc" Line 12
[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp153"
stack:
    [ (5E036BD1)].PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.Fragment_1() - "PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.psc" Line 12
[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] Cannot open store for class "slavetats", missing file?
[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] Error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.switchActors() - "pahcore.psc" Line 648
[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp154"
stack:

And last part :P :

I have a double MCM menu option:

I have "Options" and one additional menu called "0.1 H RC5.2test5"  with the same values.

Like always, thanks for the work that you are doing with this =).

I like to point out something as a suggestion. Being able to make an slave for any humannoid character of other mods is another thing that will make this mod great. But actually the process have some troubles to deal with some NPCs (like NPCs from "immersive wenches", and some NPCs from "slave girls by hydragorgon" and other), If I didn't read wrong, it happens because of the AI that the programer of those mod put on their NPCs. I have tested the slavery process with a clean save, and it seems that PHE keeps the original npc AI active and their slave behavior at the same time, wich could certainly cause some weird behavior or CTD in some cases.

So my suggestion/question is, if you are still working on that part of the mod, could you modify it so the original NPC AI gets deleted totally and a new one more basic gets installed in the same body?(let say a vanilla normal NPC AI). I mean remove the original AI of the target NPC completely, and instal a new slave AI on it. Or create a clone of the original NPC but with a slave AI, and delete the original NPC. If this is posible, then this mod could probably interact with any mod from now on in that aspect at least. My point is that if the mod is highly compatible then more people will like to use it. I know that this could present a problem now or at least be a headache to program. But if you could do this you can avoid a lot of posible conflicts or bugs reports for people like me that don't even speak english!, just think about that!, I know that this will be a relieve at least for CliftonJD lol!.

Thanks for your time.

To be sure there is an incompatibility between PAHsl and your other mods I suggest you'll retest when you'll have a clean working PAHsl, here your install seems to be completly broken so it's make your tests invalid. I don't know why it's broken here, it's CliftonJD job to say :D

I was not speaking of marriage, just of relationship (see the CK page I linked). This faction is used by many mods to determine relation between player and NPC from hainous ennemy to lover. Try SexoutEager to see how this relationship is used to determine the chance for the NPC to agree to have sex.

Clearing the faction when enslaving would be an error and would break other mods. You may set it to 0 if negative (to avoid slaves attacking you) but only reduce it by one unit if positive. There is no incompatibility between slave state and love state (see Stockholm Syndrom). At worst set it to 0 on enslaving if you prefer but never remove the faction, you will break some other mods :/

My proposals and remarks are oriented on the an actual multi-mod context and in the goal to develop eventually later a quest mod (will depend of the compatiblity between Skyrim CK and Fallout 4 one) without redo a complete slave overhaul. A group of people can be conquered/managed by enslaving, love or sex addict and the more options there are the more the mod is interesting :)

It's easy for me to have in mind the complete storyboard of the mod I want to do but for now I don't have the mastery in Papyrus/New Quest system I had in Oblivion/Fallout.

if you're only referring to the lover's faction blabla has said over and over its not only cleared, but set to negative, if you're suggesting otherwise, you'll need to leave more info as to why you need blabla to change that

Hi everyone, I have been testing lately and have some things to show. I will post some papyrus extractions from a new game, started the same day with MO. I'm testing a few mods in parallel so sorry if I confuse something =).

My defined load order and files just for checking if I'm doing something wrong here:

Load Order:

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

From the files:

1) Version 0_7_3-29886-0-7-3.7z (Original paradise halls)

2) paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip

3) Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.zip

Part A when first started the game:

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: Property ReleaseMarker on script pahslave attached to alias slave on quest PAH (1501FAEF) cannot be bound because  (00015DFD) is not the right type

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: Startup Process.===================================

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: Checking for soft dependencies.====================

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: File "SexLabDefeat.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line 143

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: File "SexLab Attraction.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line 145

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] ====================PAHExtension: End of soft dependencies.==========================

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]

stack:

[03/25/2016 - 12:08:11AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

1) Is that "esm" a new prerequisite?

2 and 3) are those normal for a fresh start?

Part B can't remember exactly but quite sure that this is from the fist slavery atempt:

[03/25/2016 - 12:20:18AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array

stack:

[PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 105

[PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 832

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140

[03/25/2016 - 12:20:25AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to Int[]

stack:

[PAH (1501FAEF)].pahcore.GetIntArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line 879

[PAHConfig (62009157)].pah_mcm.UpdateSlavesPage() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line 203

[03/25/2016 - 12:20:25AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]

stack:

[03/25/2016 - 12:20:25AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to String[]

stack:

Part C can't remember exactly when really sorry, will start taking notes so it won't happen again:

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:05AM] [PAHESlave] After Assign

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] [PAHESlave] After Assign: [pahslave <alias slave on quest PAH (1501FAEF)>] is [Actor < (FF001312)>]

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] Cannot open store for class "rpnodes", missing file?

stack:

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp153"

stack:

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] Cannot open store for class "slavetats", missing file?

stack:

[03/25/2016 - 02:49:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp154"

stack:

And last part :P :

I have a double MCM menu option:

I have "Options" and one additional menu called "0.1 H RC5.2test5"  with the same values.

Like always, thanks for the work that you are doing with this =).

I like to point out something as a suggestion. Being able to make an slave for any humannoid character of other mods is another thing that will make this mod great. But actually the process have some troubles to deal with some NPCs (like NPCs from "immersive wenches", and some NPCs from "slave girls by hydragorgon" and other), If I didn't read wrong, it happens because of the AI that the programer of those mod put on their NPCs. I have tested the slavery process with a clean save, and it seems that PHE keeps the original npc AI active and their slave behavior at the same time, wich could certainly cause some weird behavior or CTD in some cases.

So my suggestion/question is, if you are still working on that part of the mod, could you modify it so the original NPC AI gets deleted totally and a new one more basic gets installed in the same body?(let say a vanilla normal NPC AI). I mean remove the original AI of the target NPC completely, and instal a new slave AI on it. Or create a clone of the original NPC but with a slave AI, and delete the original NPC. If this is posible, then this mod could probably interact with any mod from now on in that aspect at least. My point is that if the mod is highly compatible then more people will like to use it. I know that this could present a problem now or at least be a headache to program. But if you could do this you can avoid a lot of posible conflicts or bugs reports for people like me that don't even speak english!, just think about that!, I know that this will be a relieve at least for CliftonJD lol!.

Thanks for your time.

ok, thanks for mentioning the duplicate mcm bug, the rest of the game is junk and logs are moot from here

somewhere in your mo should be a file called trespassing hotfix you need to delete it, already built into version h-if that's not the case you need to start looking for other duplicates and list them here

1 duplicate i can name for you is the felglow camp rebuild, already built into the past 2 repacks

if this is new game start then just restart again after clearing out those duplicate files that only exist for mo users

otherwise, see main page about a full rinstall

edit:

next time could ya list the problems/symptoms of the problem before the log so i don't need to read the log when i see the double mcm bug

edit 2:

that may not fix the sexlab aroused in the log, but i've never seen it mentioned in the requirements, i use it for other mods you'll need to wait to hear from blabla on it

current status of home sweet home still hasn't learned how to grab stats from pahe so tho they'll be stored away for later, the sex stats will be lost or bugged until your next fuck with that slave

About that... HSH doesn't remove or touch the PAH factions that track the training stats (other than Submission, which it changes), and doesn't do anything to restore them when it hands a slave back to PAHE.  The Submission parameter carries over correctly and the other ones as well as far as I know,  but not the sex one. Any reason why that one would be different?

current status of home sweet home still hasn't learned how to grab stats from pahe so tho they'll be stored away for later, the sex stats will be lost or bugged until your next fuck with that slave

About that... HSH doesn't remove or touch the PAH factions that track the training stats (other than Submission, which it changes), and doesn't do anything to restore them when it hands a slave back to PAHE.  The Submission parameter carries over correctly and the other ones as well as far as I know,  but not the sex one. Any reason why that one would be different?

you mentioned in an earlier post on the hsh thread about that being the pah stats, try checking the pahe scripts for updates on that, posting the most likely candidate source files for it

pahslaveinfoeffectscript.psc

pahslavevalueanalysisquestscript.psc

PAHInfoEffect.psc

hopefully that helps, if not you'll need to wait for blabla

I haven't had time to keep up with the current support thread for SexLab, but I would check there for any fixes and report any incorrectly used animations.  They seem to be working on it last I looked.

Any links to this? Id like to see what they say about it if they're aware.

As said before the 'Slave info spell' show '0' for all stats from PAH when the slave is managed by HsH. 

I haven't had time to keep up with the current support thread for SexLab, but I would check there for any fixes and report any incorrectly used animations.  They seem to be working on it last I looked.

Any links to this? Id like to see what they say about it if they're aware.

click the sexlab support topic for info on sexlab issues

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v161b-updated-jan-7th-2016/

What is the difference between 'Enslave' and 'Enslave faction'?

Sometime I'm proposed one or the other but ONE time I had the 2 options (See attached 1).

Second problem (see attached 2). Lydia is a follower, she's sleeping, I want give her order to folllow me and activate her : popup proposal to enslave with no way to escape...

Pehraps the perks would have a filter to avoid enslaving followers?

ok, finally had a chance to switch follower mods

ya i was right, this problem is caused by eff

here's what psq users with aft see:

attachicon.gifpsq enslave sleeping options.JPG

now here's what most people see without psq:

attachicon.gifquit psq enslave sleeping options.JPG

note i couldn't get that to change after cleaning aft from the save

then there's eff users:

attachicon.gifeff enslave sleeping.JPG

got that same result for eff even with psq in so eff blocks psq as well as removing the talk activate button that EVERYBODY else sees cuz eff wakes the sleeping follower to automatically activate them so that button could be removed

seems to me you shouldn't even have the enslave sleeping option for the same reason i can't feed on them, you woke them already from eff auto-popping

actually quite a shame too if eff didn't hijack the dialogs and fun with wheels i was liking the inventory access better than aft

wonder if blabla can rip the inventory code out of that and use it for the slaves, atleast that'd fix slaverun issues

On the subject of EFF, the problem doesn't occur if you switch it to use the legacy Dialogue option in the MCM. It's not a perfect fix, as you can't access the followers' separate inventory this way and dismissal doesn't seem to always work, but it's better than being accidentally forced to enslave a follower for now, at least until one can make a switch to AFT or something.

I, on the other hand, enjoy carting around caravans of "enslaved" followers too much to switch, so I just stick with EFF.

are u sure its eff or maybe its the uiextentions?

most likely its eff's usage of uiextensions that causes it

still eff', the uiextensions can be used in other ways that don't interfere

Untammed, using the wheel too have the same effect, showing dialog after a choice in the wheel.

are u sure its eff or maybe its the uiextentions?

most likely its eff's usage of uiextensions that causes it

still eff', the uiextensions can be used in other ways that don't interfere

Untammed, using the wheel too have the same effect, showing dialog after a choice in the wheel.

haven't tested out untamed, sgo uses it as well without any issues

As said before the 'Slave info spell' show '0' for all stats from PAH when the slave is managed by HsH. 

That I can understand: PAH might look at some internal variables instead of faction ranks to get the stats, or it simply doesn't recognize the HSH slave.  But I was referring to the fact that when you take a slave from HSH and back into PAHE, the Sex Training stat is lost (reset to 0).  The rest of the stats carry over to PAHE correctly.

has anyone contacted expired about the issue with EFF?... he is a member here on LL and may have ideas

no, we weren't aware the eff author from nexus was another member here at LL as well

He is also the author of RaceMenu and has usually been helpful, with problems related to LL mods.

has anyone contacted expired about the issue with EFF?... he is a member here on LL and may have ideas

no, we weren't aware the eff author from nexus was another member here at LL as well

He is also the author of RaceMenu and has usually been helpful, with problems related to LL mods.

ok, filled him in on what we know, awaiting a response now

Hey guys i was wondering if it would be possible that when you release a slave they won't get removed from the game. Yes it is a strange suggestion but i ask this because there are a lot of slave mod out there that are actually "friendlier" to you as an owner. So when a slave has reached for example. 100% dmination and 100% sex appeal (whatever you call) they could have an option to become an official follower. Now this shouldnt be to difficult if only the npc didn't dissapear afterwards (i'm talking about bandits and so on).

edit: i just checked something, If i don't enslave npc's but make them a follower instead AND give them a permanent item. Will they still despawn? It would be quite crude solution but it woul be one atleast.

Archived