CliftonJD Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip anybody else updating older saves to this version need to reboot pah from the mcm and wait til it says completed if for some reason it seems stuck then don't save that, reload then coc qasmoke using the console and reboot it from there left a message for bla, hopefully we'll get the main post cleaned up to clear the confusion or eliminate the need to dig thru the support pages to find a repack, but unfortunately that will mean less time to fix the bugs as well
SexDwarf2250 Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 Nice to see this mod is still being developed. I reinstalled the latest, but I am having a curious issue. After rape, slaves no longer get up off the ground. I can talk to them and all, but their position never recovers from trauma. I have tried resetting from both Defeat and Sexlab as well as PH, but I have to use console to resurrect them in order to fix it. Someone has ideas, please? Introduce a submissionvalue to the slavecollars (+10, maybe +15) Nice. How about adding modifiers to other events? If you get knocked down in combat, slaves might get bad ideas. Or, if you go invisible near them, they'll think twice before they run away... master could be there, watching... Loyal slaves might be taught to catch other slaves, too. What they do to them on catching them depends on their trainings. Edit: Note - when I reset PH extension, it says saving and restoring 0% of slaves and doesn't go higher, although it seems to recognize the number of slaves I have.
stallion74 Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 same thing happen to me i found out that it was this mod i had to reinstall it to fix it vioLens a killmove mod cuz it overrides jcontainers or any mod that overrides that u may need to reinstall to fix it
EinarrTheRed Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 Stallion may be correct, something else could be messing with Jcontainers which will disrupt PAHE's ability to function properly. Normally, if a slave goes into the "trauma" position (laying on the floor, kneeling pounding fist on floor, etc.) you can go into MCM > PAHE > Slaves Tab > find the slave stuck in trauma in the list of slaves > scroll down on the bottom right side there is a Reset Slave option to reset just that slave and... normally... that will fix the problem. However if resetting the whole mod doesn't allow it to progress and complete something is preventing it from functioning properly. Could be a bad install, could be something messing with jcontainers.
CliftonJD Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 Stallion may be correct, something else could be messing with Jcontainers which will disrupt PAHE's ability to function properly. Normally, if a slave goes into the "trauma" position (laying on the floor, kneeling pounding fist on floor, etc.) you can go into MCM > PAHE > Slaves Tab > find the slave stuck in trauma in the list of slaves > scroll down on the bottom right side there is a Reset Slave option to reset just that slave and... normally... that will fix the problem. However if resetting the whole mod doesn't allow it to progress and complete something is preventing it from functioning properly. Could be a bad install, could be something messing with jcontainers. not bad ideas, but Nice to see this mod is still being developed. I reinstalled the latest, but I am having a curious issue. After rape, slaves no longer get up off the ground. I can talk to them and all, but their position never recovers from trauma. I have tried resetting from both Defeat and Sexlab as well as PH, but I have to use console to resurrect them in order to fix it. Someone has ideas, please? Introduce a submissionvalue to the slavecollars (+10, maybe +15) before attempting to fix the mod after raping the slave, try adjusting the slider for it in the mcm, i think by default its at 30 seconds which was way too long seems like forever so i'm always lowering it to 13 or sometimes less if that still doesn't fix that slave then follow einar's suggestions Edit: Note - when I reset PH extension, it says saving and restoring 0% of slaves and doesn't go higher, although it seems to recognize the number of slaves I have. on my old pc with older versions of pahe it used to take around 40 minutes to do 40 slaves, now i get around 10 to 20 minutes for that same number slaves Nice. How about adding modifiers to other events? If you get knocked down in combat, slaves might get bad ideas. Or, if you go invisible near them, they'll think twice before they run away... master could be there, watching... Loyal slaves might be taught to catch other slaves, too. What they do to them on catching them depends on their trainings. not bad ideas you can remind us after couple updates or so when blabla gets back long enough to shorten the list some edit: posting the 2 versions of jcontainers known to work they seem to have varied results per user based on other mods, sometimes switching to the other version works better JContainers-49743-3-2-3.zip JContainers-49743-3-2-5.zip
SexDwarf2250 Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 Thanks a ton guys, I tried a few of these things, and now everything seems back to normal.
CliftonJD Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 Thanks a ton guys, I tried a few of these things, and now everything seems back to normal.
LagrangeYu Posted April 7, 2016 Posted April 7, 2016 I am using 0.1h RC0.6 ver. The problem I encountered is the name of slaves keeps resetting to blank. It usually happens when I enter/exit cells. My load order Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmDawnguard.esmHearthFires.esmDragonborn.esmJoshenLamaara v1.esmApachiiHairFemales.esmSchlongs of Skyrim - Core.esmEvil Lair of Hydra.esmApachiiHair.esmSexLab.esmSexLabAroused.esmhdtHighHeel.esmHeels Sound.esmLOLIJPVoices.esmSGHairPackBase.esmZaZAnimationPack.esmHentaiPregnancy.esmChildren+SoulGems.esmCompanionArissa.esmSOGS.esmExtra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esmRaceCompatibility.esmparadise_halls.esmNonSexLabAnimationPack.espLovelyHairstylesCE.espSGHairPackAIO.espKS Hairdo's.espAradia Kato Outfit.espkuzak-bodyandstockings.espBDO_BaekMuSae.espCorset Stockings.esp_ling_.espBless_Tyelle.espTW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.espPumpsStock.espR18Pn - Fiona Armor.espR18Pn - Heilige Mutter Armor.espVindictusMiniDress.espLustmordVampireArmor.espzzjayHentaisConversions.espEmfy Cleric Robes.espyurica_kimono.espyurica_summerdress [HDT].espRailLight.espWestWindMisfit.espCassandra Frost Witch.espEterna Dress Revamp.espFineImperialDress.espSexyEveningDress.espSeraphimOutfit.espSexyVest.espVampireLeatherArmorSet.espThe Jesters Jubile.espAmiella Outfit.espBacksteppoPEDress.espJinhuaCat Outfit.espOsare Maid Outfit.espR18Pn - Astaroth Suit.espR18pn - lingerie Set.espKCEDeathBell.espR18pn - Shanoa Armors.espGwelda Armor Pack.espElewin Pumps 2.espzzArmormashups.espNewVampChainsCuirass.espNewVampChainsGloves.espShellBondage - Bombshell.espPanties.espRumbleRose.espTiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone.espHentaiGaleArmor.espHDTTailsEquipable.espTBBP_Ribbon_Armor.espLuxurious Seduction.espAradia Lace Dress.espLuxury Collection.esptumblr gifts.espHighHeelPumps.espNobleWeddingDressByUrshi.espLingerieCorset.espDreamBurrowsSageOutfit.espBnS_HongMoonGarb.espBnS White Bird Outfit.espBlackLaceMiniDress.espTiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone_DG&DB.espHentaiMaxiArmor.espBless_Tinuviel.esp0SACT.espAmazingFollowerTweaks.espAFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.espBreezehome_Fully_Upgradable.espNeutralHjerim.espRiversideLodge.espImperial Real Estate - Vanguards Cabin.espElysiumEstate.espTheEyesOfBeauty.espAuto Unequip Ammo.espCommand Dragon.espLong lost smelters by Hyralux.espUIExtensions.espSkyUI.espAddItemMenu.espBetter Dynamic Snow.espSize does matter.espdD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.espWATER DG + DB.espConvenient Horses.espDead Body Collision.espSSLToys.espWATER-RND Patch.espWhen Vampires Attack.espdD - Enhanced Blood Main.espdD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.espdD-Reduced Wound Size.espXPMSE.espvAutosaveManager.espFacelight.espSGEyebrows.espEMCompViljaSkyrim.espzMirai.espBFT Ships and Carriages.espRun For Your Lives.espExtra Encounters Reborn - CSP.espiHUD.espArgonian Access.espdD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.espSOTGenesisMod.espGenesis Dragonborn Patch.espFNIS.espExtra Encounters Reborn - HSR.espExtra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.espBreast Size Scaling for NPCs.espSOS - Smurf Average Addon.espSPS - Sexlab Position Selector.espSchlongs of Skyrim.espSOS - Shop.espKillable Children.espMarriable Serana.espLoversComfort.espSexLab-AmorousAdventures.espDudestiaMultiMarriages.espMy Home Is Your Home.espSerana No Hood.espJemWM.espProudspire Manor Bug Fixes.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuPlugin.espRaceMenuMorphsCBBE.espRaceMenuMorphsUUNP.espSOGS.espJullyBeauty.espSBF All In One Vanilla.espCerwidenCompanion.espCerwidenAppearance.espArissaAppearance.espSofiaFollower.espHermit.espEMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.espViljaAppearance.espMBWSLGF - Jordis.espFollowerSha.espyuxi.espntg.espMBWSHeroines_SeranaSBFver.espAnima Follower.espGMXillia.espTisseFollower.espLeiyane Follower.espElwyn - YuiH StandAlone Follower.espShia - follower.espGoddessDiana.espAlisa Sis.espErynielElfV2.espVictoria Velina Revamped.espMarcia Follower.espMTNKFollowerNoah.espJoshenLamaara v2.espFollower - Eleonora.espCristinaFollower.espBiyao.espSilmeria14224.espOK_Rosalie.espschltz's character.espFollower_Cynthia.espFast Respawns And Rich Merchants.espAsh Pile Expiration.espAbundant Enchantments.espjh_people2.espJH_dragonborn.espjh_ELF.espbanditfemale.espDonyaakin.espjh_dawnguard.espCharacterMakingExtender.espEnhancedCharacterEdit.espparadise_halls_farengars_study.espparadise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
CliftonJD Posted April 7, 2016 Posted April 7, 2016 I am using 0.1h RC0.6 ver. The problem I encountered is the name of slaves keeps resetting to blank. It usually happens when I enter/exit cells. My load order Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm Dragonborn.esm JoshenLamaara v1.esm ApachiiHairFemales.esm Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm Evil Lair of Hydra.esm ApachiiHair.esm SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm hdtHighHeel.esm Heels Sound.esm LOLIJPVoices.esm SGHairPackBase.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm HentaiPregnancy.esm Children+SoulGems.esm CompanionArissa.esm SOGS.esm Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm RaceCompatibility.esm paradise_halls.esm NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp LovelyHairstylesCE.esp SGHairPackAIO.esp KS Hairdo's.esp Aradia Kato Outfit.esp kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp BDO_BaekMuSae.esp Corset Stockings.esp _ling_.esp Bless_Tyelle.esp TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp PumpsStock.esp R18Pn - Fiona Armor.esp R18Pn - Heilige Mutter Armor.esp VindictusMiniDress.esp LustmordVampireArmor.esp zzjayHentaisConversions.esp Emfy Cleric Robes.esp yurica_kimono.esp yurica_summerdress [HDT].esp RailLight.esp WestWindMisfit.esp Cassandra Frost Witch.esp Eterna Dress Revamp.esp FineImperialDress.esp SexyEveningDress.esp SeraphimOutfit.esp SexyVest.esp VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp The Jesters Jubile.esp Amiella Outfit.esp BacksteppoPEDress.esp JinhuaCat Outfit.esp Osare Maid Outfit.esp R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp R18pn - lingerie Set.esp KCEDeathBell.esp R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp Gwelda Armor Pack.esp Elewin Pumps 2.esp zzArmormashups.esp NewVampChainsCuirass.esp NewVampChainsGloves.esp ShellBondage - Bombshell.esp Panties.esp RumbleRose.esp Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone.esp HentaiGaleArmor.esp HDTTailsEquipable.esp TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.esp Luxurious Seduction.esp Aradia Lace Dress.esp Luxury Collection.esp tumblr gifts.esp HighHeelPumps.esp NobleWeddingDressByUrshi.esp LingerieCorset.esp DreamBurrowsSageOutfit.esp BnS_HongMoonGarb.esp BnS White Bird Outfit.esp BlackLaceMiniDress.esp Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone_DG&DB.esp HentaiMaxiArmor.esp Bless_Tinuviel.esp 0SACT.esp AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp NeutralHjerim.esp RiversideLodge.esp Imperial Real Estate - Vanguards Cabin.esp ElysiumEstate.esp TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Auto Unequip Ammo.esp Command Dragon.esp Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp UIExtensions.esp SkyUI.esp AddItemMenu.esp Better Dynamic Snow.esp Size does matter.esp dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp WATER DG + DB.esp Convenient Horses.esp Dead Body Collision.esp SSLToys.esp WATER-RND Patch.esp When Vampires Attack.esp dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp XPMSE.esp vAutosaveManager.esp Facelight.esp SGEyebrows.esp EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp zMirai.esp BFT Ships and Carriages.esp Run For Your Lives.esp Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp iHUD.esp Argonian Access.esp dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp SOTGenesisMod.esp Genesis Dragonborn Patch.esp FNIS.esp Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp Breast Size Scaling for NPCs.esp SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp Schlongs of Skyrim.esp SOS - Shop.esp Killable Children.esp Marriable Serana.esp LoversComfort.esp SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp My Home Is Your Home.esp Serana No Hood.esp JemWM.esp Proudspire Manor Bug Fixes.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp SOGS.esp JullyBeauty.esp SBF All In One Vanilla.esp CerwidenCompanion.esp CerwidenAppearance.esp ArissaAppearance.esp SofiaFollower.esp Hermit.esp EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp ViljaAppearance.esp MBWSLGF - Jordis.esp FollowerSha.esp yuxi.esp ntg.esp MBWSHeroines_SeranaSBFver.esp Anima Follower.esp GMXillia.esp TisseFollower.esp Leiyane Follower.esp Elwyn - YuiH StandAlone Follower.esp Shia - follower.esp GoddessDiana.esp Alisa Sis.esp ErynielElfV2.esp Victoria Velina Revamped.esp Marcia Follower.esp MTNKFollowerNoah.esp JoshenLamaara v2.esp Follower - Eleonora.esp CristinaFollower.esp Biyao.esp Silmeria14224.esp OK_Rosalie.esp schltz's character.esp Follower_Cynthia.esp Fast Respawns And Rich Merchants.esp Ash Pile Expiration.esp Abundant Enchantments.esp jh_people2.esp JH_dragonborn.esp jh_ELF.esp banditfemale.esp Donyaakin.esp jh_dawnguard.esp CharacterMakingExtender.esp EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp renamer issues are the most common issues with jcontainer update it with the repack below, then take a look at which jcontainer you're using and switch to the other listed paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip anybody else updating older saves to this version need to reboot pah from the mcm and wait til it says completed if for some reason it seems stuck then don't save that, reload then coc qasmoke using the console and reboot it from there left a message for bla, hopefully we'll get the main post cleaned up to clear the confusion or eliminate the need to dig thru the support pages to find a repack, but unfortunately that will mean less time to fix the bugs as well edit: posting the 2 versions of jcontainers known to work they seem to have varied results per user based on other mods, sometimes switching to the other version works better JContainers-49743-3-2-3.zip JContainers-49743-3-2-5.zip
terrorofmorrowind Posted April 7, 2016 Posted April 7, 2016 hey guys. i'm really enjoying the mod as Always but i'm also plaing around with fishburgers one. so that made think. since there is an option to release an npc again, instead of dissappearing, wouldn't it be possible to make "transitional script" that allows your slave to become a follower and perhaps as an option also to become slave of the other faction? I have heard there zere plans for this in this mod already but perhaps this idea might be easier to implement than an actual new one. I'm not saying this is a priority for now since there is still a lot to fix but could you give me a clue where the specific code lines are located so that i can have look? The script name alone is fine.
EinarrTheRed Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Fish's mod can release slaves because of how he built his mod, it works very differently. In Sex slaves a follower becomes a slave simply by adding a faction, that's how that works for that mod. So releasing them is very simple, just remove the faction and poof, they're not a slave anymore as if nothing happened. PAHE works very differently, slaves are clones of the original NPC (the original NPC is actually killed and deleted), so creating the release option would be much more complicated as we'd have to find a way to add back in some gear of some type (they no longer have a default outfit so they'd be naked), and add back and reset some of their behavior packages that get modified or removed in the cloning process. Fish's method is very non-destructive and was possible because he only enslaves followers. PAHE is a much more destructive process but necessary if you want to enslave random encounters that are normally not permanent NPCs in the game. So, to answer the question, probably not. However if you want to make a PAHE slave also a sex slave, check the thread for that mod and look for the faction ID for sex slaves, open your console and add that to the PAHE slave and poof, they're a sex slave. Now a question, why all the interest in releasing slaves? I mean you can let them go now,they just wander off and despawn. But you guys keep asking for the ability to release them and have them become followers, go back to being guards or something like that. So very sincerely, why? I ask because its never even occurred to me, I work at training a slave and doing all that the LAST thing I want to do is let them go. Maybe sell them for a pile of gold, but turn them back into a normal NPC... hell no! Do you really want that or do you want to be able to train them so they are more like followers? For example being able to train them and raise their level so they get stronger, train them in magic and so forth so they get new abilities. Adding new levels, skills, spells and/or perks is a helluva lot easier than trying to revert a deleted NPC back to its original state (though I suppose we could just despawn the clone and recycle the original NPC but there would be issues with that too).
terrorofmorrowind Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Fish's mod can release slaves because of how he built his mod, it works very differently. In Sex slaves a follower becomes a slave simply by adding a faction, that's how that works for that mod. So releasing them is very simple, just remove the faction and poof, they're not a slave anymore as if nothing happened. PAHE works very differently, slaves are clones of the original NPC (the original NPC is actually killed and deleted), so creating the release option would be much more complicated as we'd have to find a way to add back in some gear of some type (they no longer have a default outfit so they'd be naked), and add back and reset some of their behavior packages that get modified or removed in the cloning process. Fish's method is very non-destructive and was possible because he only enslaves followers. PAHE is a much more destructive process but necessary if you want to enslave random encounters that are normally not permanent NPCs in the game. So, to answer the question, probably not. However if you want to make a PAHE slave also a sex slave, check the thread for that mod and look for the faction ID for sex slaves, open your console and add that to the PAHE slave and poof, they're a sex slave. Now a question, why all the interest in releasing slaves? I mean you can let them go now,they just wander off and despawn. But you guys keep asking for the ability to release them and have them become followers, go back to being guards or something like that. So very sincerely, why? I ask because its never even occurred to me, I work at training a slave and doing all that the LAST thing I want to do is let them go. Maybe sell them for a pile of gold, but turn them back into a normal NPC... hell no! Do you really want that or do you want to be able to train them so they are more like followers? For example being able to train them and raise their level so they get stronger, train them in magic and so forth so they get new abilities. Adding new levels, skills, spells and/or perks is a helluva lot easier than trying to revert a deleted NPC back to its original state (though I suppose we could just despawn the clone and recycle the original NPC but there would be issues with that too). In my opinion you don't have to add a system for clothes and stuff. just a blank non despawnable slate is enough for me (many follower mods like EFF might do most stuff in it's place) because i have bats (not the flying ones mind you ). Having a slave is fun and all but i really wish there was a way to make them love you in the end. That's why i wanted that option. I have been looking for ages for a mod that makes random npc's non respawnable and as far as i know this is the only mod that does that so far. Thanks for the fast answer and by all means don't pay to much attention to my ramblings. Keep to the plans you had in mind before moving on as you have already done so much t keep this mod alive because how you received it was kinda in the "iron lung" state.
EinarrTheRed Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Well you hit good timing, I was just coming to check for replies. Work on building and testing a mod tonight. The clothing thing could be an issue depending on exactly how you wish to release them. If its to go back to their former life (and something like that has also been mentioned) or anything like that they'll need an outfit added back in because PAHE removes the outfit (permanently, its part of why we have the naked bandit bug, for some reason it removes it from the original NPC as well even though it shouldn't in the script... and we haven't figured out why just yet; its one of the bugs I've been working on trying to get rid of). Unless we tried deleting the clone and recycling the original actor, but as I said there are issues there too; the naked bandit bug being one part of it. So why couldn't your slave love you and still be a slave? I wouldn't mind having an option to do things that might cause a slave to like you more, gradually become affectionate and eventually love you. Even have several love you. I'd also like to be able to give them combat training, teach them new spells, skills, perks. Balance that against time spent training them to keep it a little challenging and it would help make certain slaves you spent a lot of time on that much more special. Really anything to give them more personality would be nice I think. Just a matter of what to do and how to do it and making sure it doesn't add Papyrus load because that could destroy your game very quickly if we aren't careful. Also on my wish list is to get the Wait command for slaves sorted so we can have them properly sandbox again or just wait in one spot. Plus see if we can find time to fix the EFF / enslavement dialog conflict and a mild dialog conflict I discovered with MME. Yeah, tons to do.
CliftonJD Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Fish's mod can release slaves because of how he built his mod, it works very differently. In Sex slaves a follower becomes a slave simply by adding a faction, that's how that works for that mod. So releasing them is very simple, just remove the faction and poof, they're not a slave anymore as if nothing happened. PAHE works very differently, slaves are clones of the original NPC (the original NPC is actually killed and deleted), so creating the release option would be much more complicated as we'd have to find a way to add back in some gear of some type (they no longer have a default outfit so they'd be naked), and add back and reset some of their behavior packages that get modified or removed in the cloning process. Fish's method is very non-destructive and was possible because he only enslaves followers. PAHE is a much more destructive process but necessary if you want to enslave random encounters that are normally not permanent NPCs in the game. So, to answer the question, probably not. However if you want to make a PAHE slave also a sex slave, check the thread for that mod and look for the faction ID for sex slaves, open your console and add that to the PAHE slave and poof, they're a sex slave. Now a question, why all the interest in releasing slaves? I mean you can let them go now,they just wander off and despawn. But you guys keep asking for the ability to release them and have them become followers, go back to being guards or something like that. So very sincerely, why? I ask because its never even occurred to me, I work at training a slave and doing all that the LAST thing I want to do is let them go. Maybe sell them for a pile of gold, but turn them back into a normal NPC... hell no! Do you really want that or do you want to be able to train them so they are more like followers? For example being able to train them and raise their level so they get stronger, train them in magic and so forth so they get new abilities. Adding new levels, skills, spells and/or perks is a helluva lot easier than trying to revert a deleted NPC back to its original state (though I suppose we could just despawn the clone and recycle the original NPC but there would be issues with that too). In my opinion you don't have to add a system for clothes and stuff. just a blank non despawnable slate is enough for me (many follower mods like EFF might do most stuff in it's place) because i have bats (not the flying ones mind you ). Having a slave is fun and all but i really wish there was a way to make them love you in the end. That's why i wanted that option. I have been looking for ages for a mod that makes random npc's non respawnable and as far as i know this is the only mod that does that so far. Thanks for the fast answer and by all means don't pay to much attention to my ramblings. Keep to the plans you had in mind before moving on as you have already done so much t keep this mod alive because how you received it was kinda in the "iron lung" state. for the time being you should be able to use eff or aft to add the slave as a follower then use fishburger's mod to make them slaves of it, but if all you want is for them to love you psq has that ability as a psq user my slaves like me more with each fuck, well trained slaves love me
CliftonJD Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Well you hit good timing, I was just coming to check for replies. Work on building and testing a mod tonight. The clothing thing could be an issue depending on exactly how you wish to release them. If its to go back to their former life (and something like that has also been mentioned) or anything like that they'll need an outfit added back in because PAHE removes the outfit (permanently, its part of why we have the naked bandit bug, for some reason it removes it from the original NPC as well even though it shouldn't in the script... and we haven't figured out why just yet; its one of the bugs I've been working on trying to get rid of). Unless we tried deleting the clone and recycling the original actor, but as I said there are issues there too; the naked bandit bug being one part of it. So why couldn't your slave love you and still be a slave? I wouldn't mind having an option to do things that might cause a slave to like you more, gradually become affectionate and eventually love you. Even have several love you. I'd also like to be able to give them combat training, teach them new spells, skills, perks. Balance that against time spent training them to keep it a little challenging and it would help make certain slaves you spent a lot of time on that much more special. Really anything to give them more personality would be nice I think. Just a matter of what to do and how to do it and making sure it doesn't add Papyrus load because that could destroy your game very quickly if we aren't careful. Also on my wish list is to get the Wait command for slaves sorted so we can have them properly sandbox again or just wait in one spot. Plus see if we can find time to fix the EFF / enslavement dialog conflict and a Yeah, tons to do. waiting in 1 spot is already an option, any slaves that fail that are busted and should be sold or released, proper sandboxing is a much easier fix than some other things, blabla knows that piece of code like the back of his hand---actually agreed the proper sandboxing system was better, either put it to a vote or enable that mild dialog conflict I discovered with MME. a conflict with milk mod economy? that's odd, i'd heard this was used for milk farms with that (haven't tested that mod in a long ass time due to bugs in it at the time) Highly Recommended - One of these XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.06+ by Groovtama (Use this if you are using HDT and NOT using the Milk Machine) OR XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 1.93 Legacy Edition by Groovtama (Use this if you are NOT using HDT and ARE using the Milk Machine) http://www.loverslab...leton-extended/ OR XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32 http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/26800/?
SexDwarf2250 Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Huh. Since I have used this mod, I have never been able to release slaves. They just ignore the command and keep following me. I assumed the feature was not implemented yet.
EinarrTheRed Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Also on my wish list is to get the Wait command for slaves sorted so we can have them properly sandbox again or just wait in one spot. Plus see if we can find time to fix the EFF / enslavement dialog conflict and a Yeah, tons to do. waiting in 1 spot is already an option, any slaves that fail that are busted and should be sold or released, proper sandboxing is a much easier fix than some other things, blabla knows that piece of code like the back of his hand---actually agreed the proper sandboxing system was better, either put it to a vote or enable that mild dialog conflict I discovered with MME. a conflict with milk mod economy? that's odd, i'd heard this was used for milk farms with that (haven't tested that mod in a long ass time due to bugs in it at the time) On the sandboxing or wait in one spot. Right now they just stand in one spot... most of the time, and sometimes they'll still sandbox (I've never quite figure out why sometimes they will). What I would like and meant to imply in my post is the option for both. Actually I'd like 4 options. Wait Here - The slave waits in one spot, does not sandbox. We have that now. Relax - Works like EFF, the slave will sandbox centered on where ever you are. They 'll sandbox for up to X units radius, which can be set in the MCM (In EFF the default is 6000, but can be set larger or smaller, its a neat option). I'd add the condition that this option only become available if Submission is 60+. Live Here - Sets them to live and sandbox where ever you tell them. Tell them to live in a barn, they live there. Tell them to live in your house, they will. Set them to live under a bridge or in a cave full of falmer and they will (Again this is similar to the Set Residence option in EFF which is another reason I use it). Condition, Submission must be 80+ before this becomes available. Stand Guard - Kind of like Live Here, except they'll stand guard and attack intruders. Condition for this option to become available, Submission 80+ and Combat Training 60+ That would make them a bit more like followers with some interesting options. Makes training a slave a bit more important as it actually does make them more useful. Next time some bunch of bandits or a giant decide to attack my BYOH home 10 combat slaves on guard duty should be a nice warm welcome. I'll bring marshmallows. On the conflict with MME. Its a minor one but when I take a slave who I've made a milk maid to be milked. I use the dialog option Ok slave... > I want you to do something for me, and then tell them to use the milk pump. That works like a charm and I've had multiple slaves being milked at once. The conflict comes when I want them to stop. I can use the MME option to stop milking and it works, the slave stands up but I don't have the option to tell them to follow me, and they will not move (they just stand there on the pump). Or I can tell them I want them to do something again and they'll stand up but just stand there and don't follow (and there's no dialog option to tell them to). To get them going again I have to again tell them I want them to do something as above, then click on them again which ends that. Then activate them one more time and now the option to have them follow me is back. So something is causing a lil conflict there. Its minor because you can get around it but its a lil clunky and if we could clean it up it would make things run smoother. I just started trying it again as it wasn't working for me for awhile and I dumped it from my load order but its running quite smoothly now and I'm working on a location mod for it.
CliftonJD Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Also on my wish list is to get the Wait command for slaves sorted so we can have them properly sandbox again or just wait in one spot. Plus see if we can find time to fix the EFF / enslavement dialog conflict and a Yeah, tons to do. waiting in 1 spot is already an option, any slaves that fail that are busted and should be sold or released, proper sandboxing is a much easier fix than some other things, blabla knows that piece of code like the back of his hand---actually agreed the proper sandboxing system was better, either put it to a vote or enable that mild dialog conflict I discovered with MME. a conflict with milk mod economy? that's odd, i'd heard this was used for milk farms with that (haven't tested that mod in a long ass time due to bugs in it at the time) On the sandboxing or wait in one spot. Right now they just stand in one spot... most of the time, and sometimes they'll still sandbox (I've never quite figure out why sometimes they will). What I would like and meant to imply in my post is the option for both. Actually I'd like 4 options. Wait Here - The slave waits in one spot, does not sandbox. We have that now. Stand Guard - Kind of like Live Here, except they'll stand guard and attack intruders. Condition for this option to become available, Submission 80+ and Combat Training 60+ actually the stand guard you're looking for is also already built into the current wait here dialog once you have given the orders to fight sometimes they'll still sandbox (I've never quite figure out why sometimes they will). unfortunately the way its setup up right now, that's an indicator when the slave is broken i've had it happen if i ran out of cuffs 1 tie up my slave and left them cowaring there and then before i could return to the slave something came up that required the mod to be reboot: basically if you enslave an npc and reboot the mod without talking to the slave, it'll set the slave to a "follow" state when pah was designed for them to cower until they've been told they're slaves - some slaves you get lucky it only messes it up so they sandbox proper, but about 25% or 1 out of 4 slaves will not follow proper after told to do so, look them up about 120m away from the player and fast travel doesn't catch them up either Relax - Works like EFF, the slave will sandbox centered on where ever you are. They 'll sandbox for up to X units radius, which can be set in the MCM (In EFF the default is 6000, but can be set larger or smaller, its a neat option). I'd add the condition that this option only become available if Submission is 60+. Live Here - Sets them to live and sandbox where ever you tell them. Tell them to live in a barn, they live there. Tell them to live in your house, they will. Set them to live under a bridge or in a cave full of falmer and they will (Again this is similar to the Set Residence option in EFF which is another reason I use it). Condition, Submission must be 80+ before this becomes available. having those as option, rather than just choosing to disable or enable sandboxing would be a bit trickier, likely why it wasn't done that way when it was asked to disable the sandbox ai That would make them a bit more like followers with some interesting options. Makes training a slave a bit more important as it actually does make them more useful. Next time some bunch of bandits or a giant decide to attack my BYOH home 10 combat slaves on guard duty should be a nice warm welcome. I'll bring marshmallows. i have jarl baalgruuf standing guard at my falkreath home On the conflict with MME. Its a minor one but when I take a slave who I've made a milk maid to be milked. I use the dialog option Ok slave... > I want you to do something for me, and then tell them to use the milk pump. That works like a charm and I've had multiple slaves being milked at once. The conflict comes when I want them to stop. I can use the MME option to stop milking and it works, the slave stands up but I don't have the option to tell them to follow me, and they will not move (they just stand there on the pump). Or I can tell them I want them to do something again and they'll stand up but just stand there and don't follow (and there's no dialog option to tell them to). To get them going again I have to again tell them I want them to do something as above, then click on them again which ends that. Then activate them one more time and now the option to have them follow me is back. So something is causing a lil conflict there. Its minor because you can get around it but its a lil clunky and if we could clean it up it would make things run smoother. I just started trying it again as it wasn't working for me for awhile and I dumped it from my load order but its running quite smoothly now and I'm working on a location mod for it. ok, that's surprizing, i'd think it would respond the same as the zaz animations and return with the proper dialogs once the animation has quit: sounds like mme isn't telling zaz its done so that zaz can tell pahe i'll add that to my test list again, but it sounds like the fix might need to come from mme or a joint efforts between mme and zaz or mme and pahe
EinarrTheRed Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 unfortunately the way its setup up right now, that's an indicator when the slave is broken i've had it happen if i ran out of cuffs 1 tie up my slave and left them cowaring there and then before i could return to the slave something came up that required the mod to be reboot: basically if you enslave an npc and reboot the mod without talking to the slave, it'll set the slave to a "follow" state when pah was designed for them to cower until they've been told they're slaves - some slaves you get lucky it only messes it up so they sandbox proper, but about 25% or 1 out of 4 slaves will not follow proper after told to do so, look them up about 120m away from the player and fast travel doesn't catch them up either Hmmm... that's odd. Mainly because I've had a house full of slaves that would sandbox, cook, sleep, eat, clean, basically use any of the idle markers and still responded and worked properly (and still do). But recently when I rebooted PAHE after testing some changes to the slave camp all that stopped working and none of them would sandbox since. I guess, from what you're saying is that somehow on my first load maybe the part of PAHE that over-rides the original sandbox didn't initialize. Kinda wish I could get that to happen again. LOL ok, that's surprizing, i'd think it would respond the same as the zaz animations and return with the proper dialogs once the animation has quit: sounds like mme isn't telling zaz its done so that zaz can tell pahe i'll add that to my test list again, but it sounds like the fix might need to come from mme or a joint efforts between mme and zaz or mme and pahe Not sure what the issue is. I've been playing around with my load order (putting MME before or after PAHE) but so far nothing seems to cure it. I suspect you're right that its something in the scripts but I don't know enough about scripting yet to even speculate. As far as some collaboration with Ed on MME, I think that'd be a great idea. He's already got some sort of slave option built in but it doesn't detect PAHE slaves and I'm not yet sure exactly what it does (a lot of stuff has been added since the last time I used it). Oh an the lack of sandboxing causes another issue with MME, milk slaves don't get sleep so they become exhausted and this cuts milk production. You can go into MCM and turn the exhaustion off but you have to keep reseting it for each milk slave. Either that or you go tuck all your lil cow girls in at night (which okay, I laughed just typing that). having those as option, rather than just choosing to disable or enable sandboxing would be a bit trickier, likely why it wasn't done that way when it was asked to disable the sandbox ai Don't think it will be that bad. In both cases its setting a beacon with a script and then adding a behavior package set to sandbox around that beacon. I get the concept behind how it works I just don't know how to do the scripting... yet. Working on that. actually the stand guard you're looking for is also already built into the current wait here dialog once you have given the orders to fight Yeah but they just stand in one spot. I want them to move about some. I don't think we can have them actually patrol because that needs a pre-defined patrol route and I can't think of any manageable way to add that with a script. But, you could have them sandbox which would allow them to walk around, use idle markers, and so forth and react to attacking bandits, wolves, giants, etc. as necessary. Would give them a bit more "life" instead of just being "pretty statues".
CliftonJD Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 unfortunately the way its setup up right now, that's an indicator when the slave is broken i've had it happen if i ran out of cuffs 1 tie up my slave and left them cowaring there and then before i could return to the slave something came up that required the mod to be reboot: basically if you enslave an npc and reboot the mod without talking to the slave, it'll set the slave to a "follow" state when pah was designed for them to cower until they've been told they're slaves - some slaves you get lucky it only messes it up so they sandbox proper, but about 25% or 1 out of 4 slaves will not follow proper after told to do so, look them up about 120m away from the player and fast travel doesn't catch them up either Hmmm... that's odd. Mainly because I've had a house full of slaves that would sandbox, cook, sleep, eat, clean, basically use any of the idle markers and still responded and worked properly (and still do). But recently when I rebooted PAHE after testing some changes to the slave camp all that stopped working and none of them would sandbox since. I guess, from what you're saying is that somehow on my first load maybe the part of PAHE that over-rides the original sandbox didn't initialize. Kinda wish I could get that to happen again. LOL ok, that's surprizing, i'd think it would respond the same as the zaz animations and return with the proper dialogs once the animation has quit: sounds like mme isn't telling zaz its done so that zaz can tell pahe i'll add that to my test list again, but it sounds like the fix might need to come from mme or a joint efforts between mme and zaz or mme and pahe Not sure what the issue is. I've been playing around with my load order (putting MME before or after PAHE) but so far nothing seems to cure it. I suspect you're right that its something in the scripts but I don't know enough about scripting yet to even speculate. As far as some collaboration with Ed on MME, I think that'd be a great idea. He's already got some sort of slave option built in but it doesn't detect PAHE slaves and I'm not yet sure exactly what it does (a lot of stuff has been added since the last time I used it). Oh an the lack of sandboxing causes another issue with MME, milk slaves don't get sleep so they become exhausted and this cuts milk production. You can go into MCM and turn the exhaustion off but you have to keep reseting it for each milk slave. Either that or you go tuck all your lil cow girls in at night (which okay, I laughed just typing that). having those as option, rather than just choosing to disable or enable sandboxing would be a bit trickier, likely why it wasn't done that way when it was asked to disable the sandbox ai Don't think it will be that bad. In both cases its setting a beacon with a script and then adding a behavior package set to sandbox around that beacon. I get the concept behind how it works I just don't know how to do the scripting... yet. Working on that. actually the stand guard you're looking for is also already built into the current wait here dialog once you have given the orders to fight Yeah but they just stand in one spot. I want them to move about some. I don't think we can have them actually patrol because that needs a pre-defined patrol route and I can't think of any manageable way to add that with a script. But, you could have them sandbox which would allow them to walk around, use idle markers, and so forth and react to attacking bandits, wolves, giants, etc. as necessary. Would give them a bit more "life" instead of just being "pretty statues". lol, i have some guards in riverwood that move about in combat, seen them fight a dragon and jarl baalgruuf stands guard outside my falkreath house his is more obvious as he was told to stand guard from the side of my house and he's moved to the front, can't even remember what i saw him fight the first time he moved fro his spot they don't patrol the area as you're looking for, but when an enemy is near they won't stand still either
CliftonJD Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Huh. Since I have used this mod, I have never been able to release slaves. They just ignore the command and keep following me. I assumed the feature was not implemented yet. last i tried this, it worked, it should even update the slave count somebody once mentioned the dialog options available after selling a slave at felglow, that's something the original author fucked up on, but after those dialogs were mentioned again i retested the slave release blabla put in and the slave dialogs were properly removed as well so testing this with the version posted on this page should work just fine verify your files with those and if it still fails, post the log **updated response: after posting this i retested with 3 different slaves and the first 2 failed, i couldn't discern any kind of pattern to it, i'll retest it more over the weekend or tomorrow and leave a message with blabla
LagrangeYu Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 I am using 0.1h RC0.6 ver. The problem I encountered is the name of slaves keeps resetting to blank. It usually happens when I enter/exit cells. My load order Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm Dragonborn.esm JoshenLamaara v1.esm ApachiiHairFemales.esm Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm Evil Lair of Hydra.esm ApachiiHair.esm SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm hdtHighHeel.esm Heels Sound.esm LOLIJPVoices.esm SGHairPackBase.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm HentaiPregnancy.esm Children+SoulGems.esm CompanionArissa.esm SOGS.esm Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm RaceCompatibility.esm paradise_halls.esm NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp LovelyHairstylesCE.esp SGHairPackAIO.esp KS Hairdo's.esp Aradia Kato Outfit.esp kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp BDO_BaekMuSae.esp Corset Stockings.esp _ling_.esp Bless_Tyelle.esp TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp PumpsStock.esp R18Pn - Fiona Armor.esp R18Pn - Heilige Mutter Armor.esp VindictusMiniDress.esp LustmordVampireArmor.esp zzjayHentaisConversions.esp Emfy Cleric Robes.esp yurica_kimono.esp yurica_summerdress [HDT].esp RailLight.esp WestWindMisfit.esp Cassandra Frost Witch.esp Eterna Dress Revamp.esp FineImperialDress.esp SexyEveningDress.esp SeraphimOutfit.esp SexyVest.esp VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp The Jesters Jubile.esp Amiella Outfit.esp BacksteppoPEDress.esp JinhuaCat Outfit.esp Osare Maid Outfit.esp R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp R18pn - lingerie Set.esp KCEDeathBell.esp R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp Gwelda Armor Pack.esp Elewin Pumps 2.esp zzArmormashups.esp NewVampChainsCuirass.esp NewVampChainsGloves.esp ShellBondage - Bombshell.esp Panties.esp RumbleRose.esp Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone.esp HentaiGaleArmor.esp HDTTailsEquipable.esp TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.esp Luxurious Seduction.esp Aradia Lace Dress.esp Luxury Collection.esp tumblr gifts.esp HighHeelPumps.esp NobleWeddingDressByUrshi.esp LingerieCorset.esp DreamBurrowsSageOutfit.esp BnS_HongMoonGarb.esp BnS White Bird Outfit.esp BlackLaceMiniDress.esp Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone_DG&DB.esp HentaiMaxiArmor.esp Bless_Tinuviel.esp 0SACT.esp AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp NeutralHjerim.esp RiversideLodge.esp Imperial Real Estate - Vanguards Cabin.esp ElysiumEstate.esp TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Auto Unequip Ammo.esp Command Dragon.esp Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp UIExtensions.esp SkyUI.esp AddItemMenu.esp Better Dynamic Snow.esp Size does matter.esp dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp WATER DG + DB.esp Convenient Horses.esp Dead Body Collision.esp SSLToys.esp WATER-RND Patch.esp When Vampires Attack.esp dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp XPMSE.esp vAutosaveManager.esp Facelight.esp SGEyebrows.esp EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp zMirai.esp BFT Ships and Carriages.esp Run For Your Lives.esp Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp iHUD.esp Argonian Access.esp dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp SOTGenesisMod.esp Genesis Dragonborn Patch.esp FNIS.esp Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp Breast Size Scaling for NPCs.esp SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp Schlongs of Skyrim.esp SOS - Shop.esp Killable Children.esp Marriable Serana.esp LoversComfort.esp SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp My Home Is Your Home.esp Serana No Hood.esp JemWM.esp Proudspire Manor Bug Fixes.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp SOGS.esp JullyBeauty.esp SBF All In One Vanilla.esp CerwidenCompanion.esp CerwidenAppearance.esp ArissaAppearance.esp SofiaFollower.esp Hermit.esp EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp ViljaAppearance.esp MBWSLGF - Jordis.esp FollowerSha.esp yuxi.esp ntg.esp MBWSHeroines_SeranaSBFver.esp Anima Follower.esp GMXillia.esp TisseFollower.esp Leiyane Follower.esp Elwyn - YuiH StandAlone Follower.esp Shia - follower.esp GoddessDiana.esp Alisa Sis.esp ErynielElfV2.esp Victoria Velina Revamped.esp Marcia Follower.esp MTNKFollowerNoah.esp JoshenLamaara v2.esp Follower - Eleonora.esp CristinaFollower.esp Biyao.esp Silmeria14224.esp OK_Rosalie.esp schltz's character.esp Follower_Cynthia.esp Fast Respawns And Rich Merchants.esp Ash Pile Expiration.esp Abundant Enchantments.esp jh_people2.esp JH_dragonborn.esp jh_ELF.esp banditfemale.esp Donyaakin.esp jh_dawnguard.esp CharacterMakingExtender.esp EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp renamer issues are the most common issues with jcontainer update it with the repack below, then take a look at which jcontainer you're using and switch to the other listed paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip anybody else updating older saves to this version need to reboot pah from the mcm and wait til it says completed if for some reason it seems stuck then don't save that, reload then coc qasmoke using the console and reboot it from there left a message for bla, hopefully we'll get the main post cleaned up to clear the confusion or eliminate the need to dig thru the support pages to find a repack, but unfortunately that will mean less time to fix the bugs as well edit: posting the 2 versions of jcontainers known to work they seem to have varied results per user based on other mods, sometimes switching to the other version works better JContainers-49743-3-2-3.zip JContainers-49743-3-2-5.zip Thank for the reply. After reinstalling with the repack, everything is fine.
terrorofmorrowind Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Fish's mod can release slaves because of how he built his mod, it works very differently. In Sex slaves a follower becomes a slave simply by adding a faction, that's how that works for that mod. So releasing them is very simple, just remove the faction and poof, they're not a slave anymore as if nothing happened. PAHE works very differently, slaves are clones of the original NPC (the original NPC is actually killed and deleted), so creating the release option would be much more complicated as we'd have to find a way to add back in some gear of some type (they no longer have a default outfit so they'd be naked), and add back and reset some of their behavior packages that get modified or removed in the cloning process. Fish's method is very non-destructive and was possible because he only enslaves followers. PAHE is a much more destructive process but necessary if you want to enslave random encounters that are normally not permanent NPCs in the game. So, to answer the question, probably not. However if you want to make a PAHE slave also a sex slave, check the thread for that mod and look for the faction ID for sex slaves, open your console and add that to the PAHE slave and poof, they're a sex slave. Now a question, why all the interest in releasing slaves? I mean you can let them go now,they just wander off and despawn. But you guys keep asking for the ability to release them and have them become followers, go back to being guards or something like that. So very sincerely, why? I ask because its never even occurred to me, I work at training a slave and doing all that the LAST thing I want to do is let them go. Maybe sell them for a pile of gold, but turn them back into a normal NPC... hell no! Do you really want that or do you want to be able to train them so they are more like followers? For example being able to train them and raise their level so they get stronger, train them in magic and so forth so they get new abilities. Adding new levels, skills, spells and/or perks is a helluva lot easier than trying to revert a deleted NPC back to its original state (though I suppose we could just despawn the clone and recycle the original NPC but there would be issues with that too). In my opinion you don't have to add a system for clothes and stuff. just a blank non despawnable slate is enough for me (many follower mods like EFF might do most stuff in it's place) because i have bats (not the flying ones mind you ). Having a slave is fun and all but i really wish there was a way to make them love you in the end. That's why i wanted that option. I have been looking for ages for a mod that makes random npc's non respawnable and as far as i know this is the only mod that does that so far. Thanks for the fast answer and by all means don't pay to much attention to my ramblings. Keep to the plans you had in mind before moving on as you have already done so much t keep this mod alive because how you received it was kinda in the "iron lung" state. for the time being you should be able to use eff or aft to add the slave as a follower then use fishburger's mod to make them slaves of it, but if all you want is for them to love you psq has that ability as a psq user my slaves like me more with each fuck, well trained slaves love me Hey thanks for the suggestion. I already use EFF but what is psq exactly?
SexDwarf2250 Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Huh. Since I have used this mod, I have never been able to release slaves. They just ignore the command and keep following me. I assumed the feature was not implemented yet. last i tried this, it worked, it should even update the slave count somebody once mentioned the dialog options available after selling a slave at felglow, that's something the original author fucked up on, but after those dialogs were mentioned again i retested the slave release blabla put in and the slave dialogs were properly removed as well so testing this with the version posted on this page should work just fine verify your files with those and if it still fails, post the log **updated response: after posting this i retested with 3 different slaves and the first 2 failed, i couldn't discern any kind of pattern to it, i'll retest it more over the weekend or tomorrow and leave a message with blabla Hey thanks! It's not really a big deal, I mean I can always just travel and sell them, or kill them, so wasn't ever eager to report it. Blabla has cooler things to work on - that being said, who knows if it's tied in to some other bugs, I suppose. Also to the above poster: PSQ is a mod that lets you play as a succubus and enslave things, I think.
CliftonJD Posted April 9, 2016 Posted April 9, 2016 I am using 0.1h RC0.6 ver. The problem I encountered is the name of slaves keeps resetting to blank. It usually happens when I enter/exit cells. My load order Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm Dragonborn.esm JoshenLamaara v1.esm ApachiiHairFemales.esm Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm Evil Lair of Hydra.esm ApachiiHair.esm SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm hdtHighHeel.esm Heels Sound.esm LOLIJPVoices.esm SGHairPackBase.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm HentaiPregnancy.esm Children+SoulGems.esm CompanionArissa.esm SOGS.esm Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm RaceCompatibility.esm paradise_halls.esm NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp LovelyHairstylesCE.esp SGHairPackAIO.esp KS Hairdo's.esp Aradia Kato Outfit.esp kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp BDO_BaekMuSae.esp Corset Stockings.esp _ling_.esp Bless_Tyelle.esp TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp PumpsStock.esp R18Pn - Fiona Armor.esp R18Pn - Heilige Mutter Armor.esp VindictusMiniDress.esp LustmordVampireArmor.esp zzjayHentaisConversions.esp Emfy Cleric Robes.esp yurica_kimono.esp yurica_summerdress [HDT].esp RailLight.esp WestWindMisfit.esp Cassandra Frost Witch.esp Eterna Dress Revamp.esp FineImperialDress.esp SexyEveningDress.esp SeraphimOutfit.esp SexyVest.esp VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp The Jesters Jubile.esp Amiella Outfit.esp BacksteppoPEDress.esp JinhuaCat Outfit.esp Osare Maid Outfit.esp R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp R18pn - lingerie Set.esp KCEDeathBell.esp R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp Gwelda Armor Pack.esp Elewin Pumps 2.esp zzArmormashups.esp NewVampChainsCuirass.esp NewVampChainsGloves.esp ShellBondage - Bombshell.esp Panties.esp RumbleRose.esp Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone.esp HentaiGaleArmor.esp HDTTailsEquipable.esp TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.esp Luxurious Seduction.esp Aradia Lace Dress.esp Luxury Collection.esp tumblr gifts.esp HighHeelPumps.esp NobleWeddingDressByUrshi.esp LingerieCorset.esp DreamBurrowsSageOutfit.esp BnS_HongMoonGarb.esp BnS White Bird Outfit.esp BlackLaceMiniDress.esp Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone_DG&DB.esp HentaiMaxiArmor.esp Bless_Tinuviel.esp 0SACT.esp AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp NeutralHjerim.esp RiversideLodge.esp Imperial Real Estate - Vanguards Cabin.esp ElysiumEstate.esp TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Auto Unequip Ammo.esp Command Dragon.esp Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp UIExtensions.esp SkyUI.esp AddItemMenu.esp Better Dynamic Snow.esp Size does matter.esp dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp WATER DG + DB.esp Convenient Horses.esp Dead Body Collision.esp SSLToys.esp WATER-RND Patch.esp When Vampires Attack.esp dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp XPMSE.esp vAutosaveManager.esp Facelight.esp SGEyebrows.esp EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp zMirai.esp BFT Ships and Carriages.esp Run For Your Lives.esp Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp iHUD.esp Argonian Access.esp dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp SOTGenesisMod.esp Genesis Dragonborn Patch.esp FNIS.esp Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp Breast Size Scaling for NPCs.esp SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp Schlongs of Skyrim.esp SOS - Shop.esp Killable Children.esp Marriable Serana.esp LoversComfort.esp SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp My Home Is Your Home.esp Serana No Hood.esp JemWM.esp Proudspire Manor Bug Fixes.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp SOGS.esp JullyBeauty.esp SBF All In One Vanilla.esp CerwidenCompanion.esp CerwidenAppearance.esp ArissaAppearance.esp SofiaFollower.esp Hermit.esp EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp ViljaAppearance.esp MBWSLGF - Jordis.esp FollowerSha.esp yuxi.esp ntg.esp MBWSHeroines_SeranaSBFver.esp Anima Follower.esp GMXillia.esp TisseFollower.esp Leiyane Follower.esp Elwyn - YuiH StandAlone Follower.esp Shia - follower.esp GoddessDiana.esp Alisa Sis.esp ErynielElfV2.esp Victoria Velina Revamped.esp Marcia Follower.esp MTNKFollowerNoah.esp JoshenLamaara v2.esp Follower - Eleonora.esp CristinaFollower.esp Biyao.esp Silmeria14224.esp OK_Rosalie.esp schltz's character.esp Follower_Cynthia.esp Fast Respawns And Rich Merchants.esp Ash Pile Expiration.esp Abundant Enchantments.esp jh_people2.esp JH_dragonborn.esp jh_ELF.esp banditfemale.esp Donyaakin.esp jh_dawnguard.esp CharacterMakingExtender.esp EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp renamer issues are the most common issues with jcontainer update it with the repack below, then take a look at which jcontainer you're using and switch to the other listed paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip anybody else updating older saves to this version need to reboot pah from the mcm and wait til it says completed if for some reason it seems stuck then don't save that, reload then coc qasmoke using the console and reboot it from there left a message for bla, hopefully we'll get the main post cleaned up to clear the confusion or eliminate the need to dig thru the support pages to find a repack, but unfortunately that will mean less time to fix the bugs as well edit: posting the 2 versions of jcontainers known to work they seem to have varied results per user based on other mods, sometimes switching to the other version works better JContainers-49743-3-2-3.zip JContainers-49743-3-2-5.zip Thank for the reply. After reinstalling with the repack, everything is fine. cool Fish's mod can release slaves because of how he built his mod, it works very differently. In Sex slaves a follower becomes a slave simply by adding a faction, that's how that works for that mod. So releasing them is very simple, just remove the faction and poof, they're not a slave anymore as if nothing happened. PAHE works very differently, slaves are clones of the original NPC (the original NPC is actually killed and deleted), so creating the release option would be much more complicated as we'd have to find a way to add back in some gear of some type (they no longer have a default outfit so they'd be naked), and add back and reset some of their behavior packages that get modified or removed in the cloning process. Fish's method is very non-destructive and was possible because he only enslaves followers. PAHE is a much more destructive process but necessary if you want to enslave random encounters that are normally not permanent NPCs in the game. So, to answer the question, probably not. However if you want to make a PAHE slave also a sex slave, check the thread for that mod and look for the faction ID for sex slaves, open your console and add that to the PAHE slave and poof, they're a sex slave. Now a question, why all the interest in releasing slaves? I mean you can let them go now,they just wander off and despawn. But you guys keep asking for the ability to release them and have them become followers, go back to being guards or something like that. So very sincerely, why? I ask because its never even occurred to me, I work at training a slave and doing all that the LAST thing I want to do is let them go. Maybe sell them for a pile of gold, but turn them back into a normal NPC... hell no! Do you really want that or do you want to be able to train them so they are more like followers? For example being able to train them and raise their level so they get stronger, train them in magic and so forth so they get new abilities. Adding new levels, skills, spells and/or perks is a helluva lot easier than trying to revert a deleted NPC back to its original state (though I suppose we could just despawn the clone and recycle the original NPC but there would be issues with that too). In my opinion you don't have to add a system for clothes and stuff. just a blank non despawnable slate is enough for me (many follower mods like EFF might do most stuff in it's place) because i have bats (not the flying ones mind you ). Having a slave is fun and all but i really wish there was a way to make them love you in the end. That's why i wanted that option. I have been looking for ages for a mod that makes random npc's non respawnable and as far as i know this is the only mod that does that so far. Thanks for the fast answer and by all means don't pay to much attention to my ramblings. Keep to the plans you had in mind before moving on as you have already done so much t keep this mod alive because how you received it was kinda in the "iron lung" state. for the time being you should be able to use eff or aft to add the slave as a follower then use fishburger's mod to make them slaves of it, but if all you want is for them to love you psq has that ability as a psq user my slaves like me more with each fuck, well trained slaves love me Hey thanks for the suggestion. I already use EFF but what is psq exactly? well as I see, you've found the thread for it already so i'll answer you there instead...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.