[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

that door is meant to be used by over half the npc's there, can they all own it

Should be achievable via factions as well. Put all guards in a faction (they should already be in one), then set that faction as owner of the door (I think you have to set the faction to "Can be owner")

I'll take a look at that today, should be a quick fix.

Created a "PAHFellglowGuardFaction" and added it to the guard templates and Jarek.  Then tried it out.  They still don't actually open the door.  :dodgy:

Also noticed that after selling a slave, and even if she's in the prison cell I can still activate and talk to her and she still has the same dialog options as if she were still an owned slave.  I haven't had time to look at how its handled but I'm assuming when the slave is player owned they belong to a player own faction and apparently this is not getting removed.  That might also be related to why they don't disappear out of the prison cell over time.

no, they keep the old dialogs regardless, that dates back to when the camp still sent the slaves back out

now if you'd like to test talking to the slaves, it won't matterr if you release them or sell them - none of the slaves dialogs are usable like a dead dialog no longer in the player slave faction

Tried it, does seem like most of the dialog options don't work (you can tell them to follow you, but they won't; you can try to give them items or access their inventory but it won't open).  You can still punish them and have sex with them.  So my question then is, why do we still have dialog options if they have been disabled?  Is there a way to fix that?

Tried it, does seem like most of the dialog options don't work (you can tell them to follow you, but they won't; you can try to give them items or access their inventory but it won't open).  You can still punish them and have sex with them.  So my question then is, why do we still have dialog options if they have been disabled?  Is there a way to fix that?

probably the faction assigned to those dialogs can't be removed without the slave turning hostile if say it were a bandit or vampire even

Your quest log has a Slave Tacker quest that will point them out on the map

yea but it only shows me slaves that are in place and i know about them but not such who run away!

Once a slave has escaped, there is no getting them back. They are marked for delete. 

but they stay forever in mcm ... and even mod restart doesnt clear that mess out.

teleport to the hidden grave zone(or if you can use the rfid of the slave) and kill them there or bing them back.

Found a minor bug, when freeing a slave the dialog doesn't close.  The slave says thank you and then lip syncs to silence for a few seconds and then just stands there with the dialog box still open.  Probably didn't check the "goodbye" option for the dialog ending.

Q:  I'm also using Defeat which so far seems to work well with PAH.  How difficult would it be to have the Extension detect if Defeat is running and if so, detect if a victim is tied up and allow the enslave option for bound NPCs?  Right now what I end up doing with a NPC I've previously defeated and tied up (or more likely choked out and then tied up, or kidnapped while sleeping) is using Frostbite to bring their health down to where they can be enslaved.  Adding the dialog option would allow me to skip this.

Found a minor bug, when freeing a slave the dialog doesn't close.  The slave says thank you and then lip syncs to silence for a few seconds and then just stands there with the dialog box still open.  Probably didn't check the "goodbye" option for the dialog ending.

Q:  I'm also using Defeat which so far seems to work well with PAH.  How difficult would it be to have the Extension detect if Defeat is running and if so, detect if a victim is tied up and allow the enslave option for bound NPCs?  Right now what I end up doing with a NPC I've previously defeated and tied up (or more likely choked out and then tied up, or kidnapped while sleeping) is using Frostbite to bring their health down to where they can be enslaved.  Adding the dialog option would allow me to skip this.

Defeat already tracks if you have PAH or not. You simply have to make them yield with your weapon out and attacking them from the back or in sneak mode. Only then there is a dialogue that says "i'm going to take you with me! (Paradise halls addon)" and then it just does what PAH does (the whole enslaving thing). You could ask the creator to make a small plugin to include that same dialogue i have mentioned before in the "tied menu screen" or the "G button screen". It's possible you are able to do this yourself already though.

Btw i also have the release bug and still the weird bug with deadly wenches where it automatically gives names to npc's without the option checked. But what is weirder is that i can't rename the npc's either. No matter how many times i type them in. But atmeast they don't dissappear or leave an empty space in the slaves menu like before.

for defeat options go with what terrorofmorrowind stated, but if you're attempting to do this for sleeping npc's That's already in the works for next update of pah sl, without needing to use defeat, just click enslave on sleeping npc's

the dialog bug is an old bug we thought we'd cleared up ages ago, but it's so rarely used that it hadn't been tested for quite a while

-last we knew it was still working without the hang

-that might be a new bug from that error you had in tesedit for felglow keep

Defeat already tracks if you have PAH or not. You simply have to make them yield with your weapon out and attacking them from the back or in sneak mode. Only then there is a dialogue that says "i'm going to take you with me! (Paradise halls addon)" and then it just does what PAH does (the whole enslaving thing). You could ask the creator to make a small plugin to include that same dialogue i have mentioned before in the "tied menu screen" or the "G button screen". It's possible you are able to do this yourself already though.

Btw i also have the release bug and still the weird bug with deadly wenches where it automatically gives names to npc's without the option checked. But what is weirder is that i can't rename the npc's either. No matter how many times i type them in. But atmeast they don't dissappear or leave an empty space in the slaves menu like before.

other way  around, pah is already tracking defeat

are you running the updated felglow keep 

-if you are, it's possible for same reason as stated above

edit:

adding that to my testing list now

Hey everyone i have found a mod that e might be able to use stuff from or at least get inspired by. It's "king of bandits adult player home". It comes with a lot of stuff like slave holding spaces, gambling den and stuff. Maybe even a mine. According to the author you can use everything you can however you want and it was made to work with Paradise halls by layam but it as never fully integrated with it. So you don't really need it now.

Also should i use the new entrance mod or still the Original one? to put in the new mine i am working on? Oh, and merry Christmas too. :)

Also should i use the new entrance mod or still the Original one? to put in the new mine i am working on? Oh, and merry Christmas too. :)

If you want to tackle building the new mine, that's one less thing on my plate.  Double check with Blabla as to what the mine should include.  Build the mine in its own cell and name it something like PAHSlaverCampMine or some such.  The current revision to the Slaver camp is only intended to be temporary until I get the new camp done, which is well underway.  The new camp will have a tunnel ending in a door leading to the mine, so once everything is ready can just connect the doors and done.

Oh an the new camp will fix another bug I found with the old camp.  Apparently going back to PAH 7.3 and possibly further someone altered one of the default sleep packages (which is a big no no in modding).  It only affects 3 NPCs from the game, one in Windhelm, one In Falkreath and I forget where the third is located so you may not have noticed.  The one in Windhelm plays a role in 3 quests so it can cause problems.  I probably won't be able to get the new camp ready til sometime after the first of the year, if its going to take too long I'll update the revised camp.

Meanwhile here's a peek at the new interior of the main room, far from done but getting there.

post-749264-0-29517200-1450589640_thumb.jpg

If you want to tackle building the new mine, that's one less thing on my plate.  Double check with Blabla as to what the mine should include.  Build the mine in its own cell and name it something like PAHSlaverCampMine or some such.  The current revision to the Slaver camp is only intended to be temporary until I get the new camp done, which is well underway.  The new camp will have a tunnel ending in a door leading to the mine, so once everything is ready can just connect the doors and done.

Oh an the new camp will fix another bug I found with the old camp.  Apparently going back to PAH 7.3 and possibly further someone altered one of the default sleep packages (which is a big no no in modding).  It only affects 3 NPCs from the game, one in Windhelm, one In Falkreath and I forget where the third is located so you may not have noticed.  The one in Windhelm plays a role in 3 quests so it can cause problems.  I probably won't be able to get the new camp ready til sometime after the first of the year, if its going to take too long I'll update the revised camp.

Meanwhile here's a peek at the new interior of the main room, far from done but getting there.

According to Blabla i should only build a two story cell with iron ore on the first and corundum ore on the second floor. I was thinking on a mine like you would find in cidhna or the one where yu culd fine gold near Markarth and which is infested by forsworn.

So just some mine shafts with large spaces and lots of ores, getting smaller, going lower and there is the next big space with more stuff. Then a new cell for more ores like the richalcum and the other green one and so on. Each one of them should be unlockable by making a recipe for them to "clear them out". I'm going to try to do this with the system from the "windstad mine mod". But for now it's only going to be 3 or four cells with load doors conect them with locks. Maybe i'm going to add some of these keys to merchant leveled list so that there is atleast some difficulty in getting access to them. Ofcourse i'm talking about the far future with these doors and the system.

For now simply three mines called "PAHmine1, PAHmine2, PAHmine3, etc" and probably without navmesh too so that you Guy's could take a look at it and then when you have given green light on it i will probably finish that too. But for now i will probably put it in the Original PAH camp .esp Just for the sake of doing something :)

I wish there was a tool somewhere where you could easily transfer cells between esp's without starting all over again though...

It's looking good already btw and i was planning on making  tunnel entrance myself already too lol. Glad you are already working on it. :)

Btw i have added a small rar archive to show you what i mean. Let's just hope my skill in making cells a hell of a lot better than making aything in paint. :D I'm also going try to add some scffolding here and there, makes it look even better. I'm also not going to try some fancy stuff with smoke because my computer can only handle that much. Well actually maybe i'm going to still. But again i'm just going to make this first mine, drop some ores in it with basic lighting and then i will see.

I hope you like it.

mine1PAH.rar

A possible fast way to make mines is picking a vanilla mine and copying it. You have to remove all the markers in it however. So that might be a bit tricking to do especially if there are a lot of quest sensitive markers around that could pssibly break things. But atleast you don't have to navmesh much and you can eventually move stuff around in an already existing space. You don't have to worry about the music for example either or the lighting. I thought maybe you could use this tip if you ever thought about doing the mines. Or better still if you are going to this, i wouldn't mind making an .esp to show you a mine that might interest you. It won't have any markers or special stuff. Just lighting and navmeshes but atleast you can Judge yourself what you think of it before actually beginning at this yourself.

I'd like to have the mine expandable, so when you build it, you get iron & corundum. Then you expand it, keep the old veins, but open a formerly blocked section with the next set of veins (Orichalcum & Quicksilver) and so on...

Okay, here's the updated esp file for the Fellglow Slaver Camp.

WARNING:  This replaces the original paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp, so you should probably make a backup of the original first, then drop the new one into your data folder.

Unless you change the scripts or quests, the original can be replaced without issues.

Also, awesome you are doing this :) Give me a shout when you are satisfied enough, then I'll add it to the main post.

That esp is done, wouldn't have posted it if I wasn't satisfied.  It doesn't change any of the quests or scripts, just the location and navmesh.  I did not include a grey-face fix with it since that would have required packing up a zip file and everything, and I'll have to redo all that anyway for the next version.  Besides I think there was a previous fix posted and that should still work since I didn't mess with the appearance of any of the NPCs.  Granted I intended it to be a short term fix til I can make something better, but for now its a completely workable solution.

As for the new camp, wasn't sure if you really wanted me to go forward with that and if you had any input.  I did go ahead and start on it and am making good progress.  But like I said, if you have any features you'd particularly like included or room left for, now's the time to speak up about it.

• What I currently have has a large main room (and when I say large, I mean BIG) with an auction area, room for one or two vendors, a sort of tavern area and a couple other surprises I'm not gonna tell you about yet :P
  • There's a guard room with room for beds for all the guards
  • Jarek has his own quarters attached directly to the main room
  • There's a larger prison area with room for some extras
  • There's a mine tunnel leading to what will eventually be a door to another cell for the mine
  • I left room to add a door that could lead to another area in case I need to add something else later

To get a functional camp (meaning all the original NPCs and functions are there) with at least some of the features I want to add, the decor done, etc. I'm allowing myself 2 weeks.  I'd really like to get it done for you guys for Christmas but can't make any promises, but the holidays are coming up fast so, we'' see..  Its a complete custom build so all the decor, lighting, sound effects, navmeshing, etc. are all hand done (course I love doing this stuff so not like I'm suffering, just takes time is all).  Its gonna be dark, dank and oppressive but I want it to be a good looking dark, dank and oppressive!

So you're trying to make mines that can be built/expanded?  Sounds overly complicated to me, but explains what you meant by it being so buggy.  Honestly, I'd rather you went with some regular locations unlocked by quests and stick with that.  Fewer problems and headaches and you can get a workable system out.  The other thing that would be high on my wish list would be getting whatever has selling slaves bugged fixed.

Also, anyone have any ideas for slave related items a vendor might have for sale.  I'll include the collars, leash to spell and whip of course but that's seems a bit sparse.  Kick around some ideas for new items, I'm planning on adding a vendor to the new camp interior.

If you're modifying Fellglow, it would be very helpful, please, if you can keep the exterior yard from conflicting with this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32865/?

And, FWIW, it already has a trader, selling basic PAH items

It has a few quirks, not least

- the trader's money holdings are squiff, but fixable without too much trouble - see the comments there. (I bet my walls of text can outdo your's!  LOL) 

- the PAH 'special bows' to help capture NPCs don't do as the tin says they should.  To digress slightly on that, there are other paralysing weapons out there that can, with a little bit of tweaking, do the same thing eg you can modify the damage inflicted and the paralysed times for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29514/?and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53792/?.  The Skyrim default 'stiff' paralysis effect can be replaced with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34108/? to better effect as well, although it's baked into the 53792 mod and I don't know how to fix that

Otherwise, your planned internal vendor could usefully stock those little oriface filler presents, and the associated jewellery, that every good slave should get when going to a party.... :P  

And it is really good to see this mod getting another step changing facelift!  A big thanks to everyone for putting their cumulative skills to work for the benefit of those of us who haven't any!

A possible fast way to make mines is picking a vanilla mine and copying it. You have to remove all the markers in it however. So that might be a bit tricking to do especially if there are a lot of quest sensitive markers around that could pssibly break things. But atleast you don't have to navmesh much and you can eventually move stuff around in an already existing space. You don't have to worry about the music for example either or the lighting. I thought maybe you could use this tip if you ever thought about doing the mines. Or better still if you are going to this, i wouldn't mind making an .esp to show you a mine that might interest you. It won't have any markers or special stuff. Just lighting and navmeshes but atleast you can Judge yourself what you think of it before actually beginning at this yourself.

I'd like to have the mine expandable, so when you build it, you get iron & corundum. Then you expand it, keep the old veins, but open a formerly blocked section with the next set of veins (Orichalcum & Quicksilver) and so on...

Okay, here's the updated esp file for the Fellglow Slaver Camp.

WARNING:  This replaces the original paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp, so you should probably make a backup of the original first, then drop the new one into your data folder.

Unless you change the scripts or quests, the original can be replaced without issues.

Also, awesome you are doing this :) Give me a shout when you are satisfied enough, then I'll add it to the main post.

That esp is done, wouldn't have posted it if I wasn't satisfied.  It doesn't change any of the quests or scripts, just the location and navmesh.  I did not include a grey-face fix with it since that would have required packing up a zip file and everything, and I'll have to redo all that anyway for the next version.  Besides I think there was a previous fix posted and that should still work since I didn't mess with the appearance of any of the NPCs.  Granted I intended it to be a short term fix til I can make something better, but for now its a completely workable solution.

As for the new camp, wasn't sure if you really wanted me to go forward with that and if you had any input.  I did go ahead and start on it and am making good progress.  But like I said, if you have any features you'd particularly like included or room left for, now's the time to speak up about it.

• What I currently have has a large main room (and when I say large, I mean BIG) with an auction area, room for one or two vendors, a sort of tavern area and a couple other surprises I'm not gonna tell you about yet :P
  • There's a guard room with room for beds for all the guards
  • Jarek has his own quarters attached directly to the main room
  • There's a larger prison area with room for some extras
  • There's a mine tunnel leading to what will eventually be a door to another cell for the mine
  • I left room to add a door that could lead to another area in case I need to add something else later

To get a functional camp (meaning all the original NPCs and functions are there) with at least some of the features I want to add, the decor done, etc. I'm allowing myself 2 weeks.  I'd really like to get it done for you guys for Christmas but can't make any promises, but the holidays are coming up fast so, we'' see..  Its a complete custom build so all the decor, lighting, sound effects, navmeshing, etc. are all hand done (course I love doing this stuff so not like I'm suffering, just takes time is all).  Its gonna be dark, dank and oppressive but I want it to be a good looking dark, dank and oppressive!

So you're trying to make mines that can be built/expanded?  Sounds overly complicated to me, but explains what you meant by it being so buggy.  Honestly, I'd rather you went with some regular locations unlocked by quests and stick with that.  Fewer problems and headaches and you can get a workable system out.  The other thing that would be high on my wish list would be getting whatever has selling slaves bugged fixed.

Also, anyone have any ideas for slave related items a vendor might have for sale.  I'll include the collars, leash to spell and whip of course but that's seems a bit sparse.  Kick around some ideas for new items, I'm planning on adding a vendor to the new camp interior.

If you're modifying Fellglow, it would be very helpful, please, if you can keep the exterior yard from conflicting with this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32865/?

And, FWIW, it already has a trader, selling basic PAH items

It has a few quirks, not least

- the trader's money holdings are squiff, but fixable without too much trouble - see the comments there. (I bet my walls of text can outdo your's!  LOL) 

- the PAH 'special bows' to help capture NPCs don't do as the tin says they should.  To digress slightly on that, there are other paralysing weapons out there that can, with a little bit of tweaking, do the same thing eg you can modify the damage inflicted and the paralysed times for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29514/?and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53792/?.  The Skyrim default 'stiff' paralysis effect can be replaced with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34108/? to better effect as well, although it's baked into the 53792 mod and I don't know how to fix that

Otherwise, your planned internal vendor could usefully stock those little oriface filler presents, and the associated jewellery, that every good slave should get when going to a party.... :P  

And it is really good to see this mod getting another step changing facelift!  A big thanks to everyone for putting their cumulative skills to work for the benefit of those of us who haven't any!

Isn't making a new merchant for the PAH plugin and a new weapon much easier than making this mod compatible with PAH again? It adds a lot of stuff you know and who knows what is broken and what isn't? Atleast with PAH fellglow camp we know what works and what doesn't. It's a great idea and maybe we could salvages some of it's idea but it's gonna take a long time before we know everything from that mod.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention though. Feel free to help us out in anyway too if you like. :) There's still a lot to do.

Archived