Ammo12ga Posted December 20, 2015 Posted December 20, 2015 Whatever paralysis they used for the bounty hunters in the later versions of Prison Overhaul was pretty amazing. Looking at your link it must be the ragdoll version because it ragdolls you and then if they can get to you and repeatedly paralyze you. So at least at a modest level 40 player you can be toast. It dramatically when launched from a bow made my character fall down cliffs. In my game once you took the bounty hunters weapons they eventually quit re-spawning with the bounty hunters in my game. I did not know whether or not the Family Feud mod would load in this improved PAH but plan to try version 2.1 again.
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 20, 2015 Posted December 20, 2015 Whatever paralysis they used for the bounty hunters in the later versions of Prison Overhaul was pretty amazing. Looking at your link it must be the ragdoll version because it ragdolls you and then if they can get to you and repeatedly paralyze you. So at least at a modest level 40 player you can be toast. It dramatically when launched from a bow made my character fall down cliffs. In my game once you took the bounty hunters weapons they eventually quit re-spawning with the bounty hunters in my game. I did not know whether or not the Family Feud mod would load in this improved PAH but plan to try version 2.1 again. I just found a mod that only adds these type of arrows. It's literally called "other arrows" and might be just what we could use. I'm going to test it out soon.
Nepro Posted December 20, 2015 Posted December 20, 2015 Just to let you know included UILIB_1.pex script conflicts with Violents A Killmove Mod. How does it conflict? Does it overwrite stuff from that mod or does it make your game crash? Override the stuff. I always make Violents' file win the conflict since this mod is on top visual. Haven't tested the enslavement of Paradise Halls SL extension. Will see if it impacts anything.
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 20, 2015 Posted December 20, 2015 Just to let you know included UILIB_1.pex script conflicts with Violents A Killmove Mod. How does it conflict? Does it overwrite stuff from that mod or does it make your game crash? Override the stuff. I always make Violents' file win the conflict since this mod is on top visual. Haven't tested the enslavement of Paradise Halls SL extension. Will see if it impacts anything. It's possible it just uses the same stuff so that it overwrites something that PAH uses, shouldn't cause any problems i think.
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 20, 2015 Posted December 20, 2015 Btw does anyone know how to make PAH compatible with custom voices? I know how t do it for the Miaslair mod but since i can't seem to find a formid list in CK to assign when the voices are triggered i can't make it work. It'd be quite fun to enslave npc's from immersive npc's
EinarrTheRed Posted December 20, 2015 Posted December 20, 2015 If you're modifying Fellglow, it would be very helpful, please, if you can keep the exterior yard from conflicting with this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32865/? The only modification I'm making to the exterior of the camp was to remove some added rocks outside the camp that really didn't need to be there and didn't serve any purpose; plus they were kind of badly placed and weren't navmeshed. That part is already done (if you've gotten the revised camp update I posted, you've already seen the changes to the exterior). So far as the outside camp itself, it is unchanged and I have no plans to alter the exterior further (so as far as I know, there shouldn't be a conflict with Family Feud). Most of what I'm doing is on the interior, and that is and will remain a full replacement of the original camp interior (so anything that modified that, sorry, no way to avoid such conflicts cause the new camp is a complete rebuild from scratch). And, FWIW, it already has a trader, selling basic PAH items Yes, but the official camp didn't and I thought it was time they did. The new camp will be getting a number of new things. The new vendor will also do a little bit more than just buy and sell stuff (like, maybe he might have full custom voice acting ). One of my goals was to expand the camp interior, not just to make it more navigable (and the new camp is much easier to get around in and it is a LOT bigger *), but also to add some new features that have been missing and make it more of a location worth visiting and exploring. I'm being a bit tight lipped about what I'd like to do in part because there's so much basic stuff to focus on for now; but also because I don't want to promise stuff and then not be able to deliver. For now, what I will say is I have every intention of making this an interesting and entertaining place to visit and more than just a place to sell slaves. (* And to give you a clearer idea what I mean by bigger, just the main room of the new interior is built with the Large Imperial room blocks, its 5x7 of those blocks in size making it one of the larger interior spaces you'll see in the game. The slave prison area is in its own room, and that's 5x6 of the large blocks, and that's not including the guard bunk room, Jerrek's private quarters and some other "features") It has a few quirks, not least - the trader's money holdings are squiff, but fixable without too much trouble - see the comments there. (I bet my walls of text can outdo your's! LOL) - the PAH 'special bows' to help capture NPCs don't do as the tin says they should. To digress slightly on that, there are other paralysing weapons out there that can, with a little bit of tweaking, do the same thing eg you can modify the damage inflicted and the paralysed times for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29514/?and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53792/?. The Skyrim default 'stiff' paralysis effect can be replaced with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34108/? to better effect as well, although it's baked into the 53792 mod and I don't know how to fix that Again, talk to the author of that mod, those are problems its up to them to solve. So far as I am aware the mod author never finished their own mod so if I sound unenthusiastic about working around a half finished mod that is, as you say, "quirky"... To be honest, what I'd rather do is include things in this mod that we want, to the point that mod becomes completely obsolete. So my question would be, what features or parts of Family Feud did you like best and would like to see included in a mod that is being actively developed and supported? Otherwise, your planned internal vendor could usefully stock those little oriface filler presents, and the associated jewellery, that every good slave should get when going to a party.... That's certainly an idea, probably after the holidays when we all have fewer distractions I'll be having a talk with Blabla about what items from the Zaz pack he'd like to include. I know he's working on adding some built in support for some of the devices, dialog options to put slaves in restraints is already there and the vendor will sell cuffs and bindings in support of that. Whether he plans to add anything else I don't know, but I'll certainly work with whatever he has planned and I'm sure he's taking notes on anything that gets suggested here. And it is really good to see this mod getting another step changing facelift! A big thanks to everyone for putting their cumulative skills to work for the benefit of those of us who haven't any! Thanks, appreciate that. Will do my best to create something we'll all enjoy. Isn't making a new merchant for the PAH plugin and a new weapon much easier than making this mod compatible with PAH again? It adds a lot of stuff you know and who knows what is broken and what isn't? Atleast with PAH fellglow camp we know what works and what doesn't. It's a great idea and maybe we could salvages some of it's idea but it's gonna take a long time before we know everything from that mod. Thanks for bringing this to our attention though. Feel free to help us out in anyway too if you like. There's still a lot to do. Making a new merchant is much easier. There are new options in the pipe that will make that old bow all but completely obsolete. At most all I need to add to the vendor is a special bow and "blunt arrows" that do no damage, but can be enchanted with the paralysis effect or a paralysis poison and you'll be good to go. That would be pretty easy to add and I'll go ahead an put it on my "to do" list. Ideas are always welcome and I'll certainly try to add features where I can,
DonQuiWho Posted December 21, 2015 Posted December 21, 2015 @ EinarrTheRed Thanks for that very(!) full reply. Much appreciated. I'd read all your stuff upstream and it all looks good. And I take all the points you made - and anyway, after all, it's you that's doing it :-) TBH, it had never even crossed my mind to consider any of those mods being incorporated into what you're doing. I suppose I was really just being as selfish as to want to still be able to use them, in partic the trader one, as well, as despite its faults, the rest of its locations, eg near Whiterun, are handy to have. And I've rather grown to like that cat with the pile of dosh in the yard at Fellglow. I'd be sad to have to evict him ....... A couple more thoughts/suggestions on 'slave storage/holding' issues, if I may. 1 - The 'I'll take the display model' mod - apparently scheduled for an update - is very useful as an 'individual' 'parking' tool. Even better is Goubo's 'tie up and restrain' facility that's part of the present incarnation of 'Defeat'. I use those to supplement the PAH gameplay, but it would be helpful to have something like those as 'built in' options on PAH itself, , as opposed to being dependent on other mods, if that were at all practicable. 2 - This may be well beyond the concept that you had in mind, but a hook up from 'Simple Slavery' to put any careless Player into the Fellglow camp, as a slave as opposed to slaver, would be a nicely ironic touch, with their having to pay their way out by mining, or by rendering other services. Ah, one can dream on...LOL
stallion74 Posted December 21, 2015 Posted December 21, 2015 hey guys just wondering if there is away to take out the hate system so they would be compatible with this mod like each time you rape them they love you more? SexLab Eager NPCs_20150928.7z
EinarrTheRed Posted December 21, 2015 Posted December 21, 2015 @ EinarrTheRed Thanks for that very(!) full reply. Much appreciated. I'd read all your stuff upstream and it all looks good. And I take all the points you made - and anyway, after all, it's you that's doing it :-) You're very welcome. TBH, it had never even crossed my mind to consider any of those mods being incorporated into what you're doing. I suppose I was really just being as selfish as to want to still be able to use them, in partic the trader one, as well, as despite its faults, the rest of its locations, eg near Whiterun, are handy to have. And I've rather grown to like that cat with the pile of dosh in the yard at Fellglow. I'd be sad to have to evict him ....... Well then you may be pleasantly surprised with the vendor I'm working on because: a) I found that vendor handy as well and its part of what inspired me to make the addition to the camp interior. The one I'm working on will also be a Khajitt, will also have extra cash. c) I'm told I do a pretty good Khajitt voice... so... guess I'm letting that "cat" out of the bag. I'm hoping to start writing his dialog in the next couple of days (if I can find time, that may be being overly optimistic; it is the holidays after all). Planning on giving him custom "barks" (the random stuff vendors say to attract your attention), as well as some dialog about the camp and its inhabitants. So don't think of it as evicting him; he's getting a nice stall inside the camp and out of the weather, his own bed, a place to store his stuff, and some new dialog. He's moving on up... er... down... to a deluxe apartment in the ground... A couple more thoughts/suggestions on 'slave storage/holding' issues, if I may. 1 - The 'I'll take the display model' mod - apparently scheduled for an update - is very useful as an 'individual' 'parking' tool. Even better is Goubo's 'tie up and restrain' facility that's part of the present incarnation of 'Defeat'. I use those to supplement the PAH gameplay, but it would be helpful to have something like those as 'built in' options on PAH itself, , as opposed to being dependent on other mods, if that were at all practicable. I use Display Model as well and agree its very useful. I don't know how far Blabla intends to go with it but he is adding options to put slaves in restraints, right now I know you can lock them down in cuffs in a kneeling position (have a set of the ZaZ cuffs in your inventory and you should get a new dialog option with your slave). Whatever else he's adding or willing to add, you'd have to ask him. But yeah, the cages and stuff from Display Model are pretty cool for those slaves you want to be "eye candy" or whatever and I wouldn't mind seeing something similar built in. I've had some ideas about maybe some craftable items but I didn't want to hit Bla with em til I got this camp rebuild wrapped up (or at least functional). Maybe some cages you can craft and place in your home and tell slaves to "get in" as well as some other things (like a rug you can drop and place that slaves will kneel on when idling). As things get added, the new vendor will get new stuff to support those options. 2 - This may be well beyond the concept that you had in mind, but a hook up from 'Simple Slavery' to put any careless Player into the Fellglow camp, as a slave as opposed to slaver, would be a nicely ironic touch, with their having to pay their way out by mining, or by rendering other services. I've never used that mod (don't get into the whole enslaved character thing) but I'm generally aware of it and what it does. Ironically as I was setting up the new guard bunkroom, which includes guard owned chest you can steal from, it occurred to me what would happen if you got caught stealing from a dozen heavily armed slaver guards with no sense of humor. Might be an idea for somewhere down the road. Ah, one can dream on...LOL Oh believe me, I'm doing my fair share of dreaming here. I didn't just make the place so much bigger to make it more navigable. I wanted room to grow and add stuff as time and ability allows. There's a lot more I want to do with the camp in the future, once I have the new camp functional and stable and some of the basic additions added. This is likely going to be an ongoing project for me for sometime. But right now I'm trying to stay focused on just getting a functional and stable new camp done so we all have something to look at and play with. I'm sure once you start poking around in there and see what I've done more ideas and suggestions are gonna pour in; all the more reason to make sure its the basic version is stable and complete first. Some things are beyond me however, like locking up the player or enslaving them; that's for others to do as its beyond my skills. Fortunately, there are others who may be able to do things like that involved here. Nice thing about sharing the work load. Oh an what was handy about the location of the farm? I mean what did you do there that made it handy? I never found the farm particularly useful. Might have been if the mod had ever been finished but as it stands, not so much. Like you, the thing I most missed was the vendor they added at the camp, and just adding a regular vendor is easy to add in (so naturally I have to do something over the top cause... yeah... )
blabla11 Posted December 21, 2015 Author Posted December 21, 2015 If you want to tackle building the new mine, that's one less thing on my plate. Double check with Blabla as to what the mine should include. Build the mine in its own cell and name it something like PAHSlaverCampMine or some such. The current revision to the Slaver camp is only intended to be temporary until I get the new camp done, which is well underway. The new camp will have a tunnel ending in a door leading to the mine, so once everything is ready can just connect the doors and done. Different mine. It's for the work-mechanic, not related to the slaver camp. Override the stuff. I always make Violents' file win the conflict since this mod is on top visual. Haven't tested the enslavement of Paradise Halls SL extension. Will see if it impacts anything. I use the vanilla UILib, so Violent conflicts with me If you can rename the slaves, you're good. That's the only reason I use UILib
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 21, 2015 Posted December 21, 2015 Gah, it seems like i have to postpone the mine for now. I'm having issues with my load order again and i think it's because i installed PAH very sloppily. (maybe overwriting g with H wasn't my brightest idea ). It's stable now (well, still a CTD every hour but it beats having one every 5 minutes), let's hope it'l stay that way. Gah, it seems like i have to postpone the mine for now. I'm having issues with my load order again and i think it's because i installed PAH very sloppily. (maybe overwriting g with H wasn't my brightest idea ). It's stable now (well, still a CTD every hour but it beats having one every 5 minutes), let's hope it'l stay that way. Btw when can i actually start at it because Einar and i want to edit both the same file? So actually i have to wait for Einar before i can do my stuff. Making a new esp just for that makes it quite pointless and a waste of space in your load order.
Kageryu Posted December 21, 2015 Posted December 21, 2015 So, I installed the mod and the required mods and I have no idea how to enslave any NPC. I tried paralyzing them w/ the spell and then clicking on them. I tried to activate them while sleeping but I don't get an enslave option. Also, the MCM has two copies of the same menu. Am I doing something wrong?
blabla11 Posted December 21, 2015 Author Posted December 21, 2015 Btw when can i actually start at it because Einar and i want to edit both the same file? So actually i have to wait for Einar before i can do my stuff. Making a new esp just for that makes it quite pointless and a waste of space in your load order. Create it in a seperate esp and send it to me. That way I can get the scripts working without touching my PAHE dev version and I'll merge it when it's ready. So, I installed the mod and the required mods and I have no idea how to enslave any NPC. I tried paralyzing them w/ the spell and then clicking on them. I tried to activate them while sleeping but I don't get an enslave option. Also, the MCM has two copies of the same menu. Am I doing something wrong? Post your loadorder.
EinarrTheRed Posted December 21, 2015 Posted December 21, 2015 Btw when can i actually start at it because Einar and i want to edit both the same file? So actually i have to wait for Einar before i can do my stuff. Making a new esp just for that makes it quite pointless and a waste of space in your load order. What do you need the fellglow slave camp.esp for? Just curious. Now for some good news... While working on getting Jerrek and company moved to the new camp interior I was sifting through how the slave selling script works and I'm pretty sure I found why the guards weren't opening and closing the prison door when you sold slaves to Jerrek. So that will be fixed in the new slave camp and will work correctly again.
Kageryu Posted December 21, 2015 Posted December 21, 2015 So, I installed the mod and the required mods and I have no idea how to enslave any NPC. I tried paralyzing them w/ the spell and then clicking on them. I tried to activate them while sleeping but I don't get an enslave option. Also, the MCM has two copies of the same menu. Am I doing something wrong? Post your loadorder. Here's the load order Skyrim.esm Update.esm Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Dawnguard.esm Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp HearthFires.esm Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Dragonborn.esm Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp SexLab.esm ApachiiHairFemales.esm ApachiiHair.esm NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm SGHairPackBase.esm CreatureFramework.esm SexLabAroused.esm SharedSeranaDialogue.esm hdtHighHeel.esm Heels Sound.esm SMSkyrim.esp Inn Girls Resources.esm CompanionArissa.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Silverpeak Lodge.esp ScocLB.esm paradise_halls.esm HighResTexturePack01.esp HighResTexturePack02.esp HighResTexturePack03.esp Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp CharmingHighHeels.esp dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp CBBE Heels Collection.esp SkyCompleteLegendary.esp FNISSexyMove.esp Brawl Bugs CE.esp SexlabScocLB.esp ChaPi Clothing.esp Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp DW.esp UIExtensions.esp AddItemMenu.esp SkyUI.esp Aradia ASX dancer.esp AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp TrueStorms-Vanilla.esp LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp Minou GangmenHS CBBE TBBP.esp NPCs of Dibella - Females - USKP.esp SGHairPackAIO.esp EnhancedLightsandFX.esp ELFX - Dawnguard.esp ELFX - Dragonborn.esp RealisticWaterTwo.esp Immersive Wenches.esp AuroraFollower.esp AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp Blood Raven - CBBE.esp Path of Shadows - Sneak Settings.esp Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp RaceMenu.esp Immersive Wenches RND-patch.esp Deadly Wenches.esp MoreNastyCritters.esp LeftHandRings.esp RenHair.esp ImprovedSneakDetection.esp When Vampires Attack.esp SexLabNudeCreatures.esp SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp HentaiCreatures.esp Silverpeak Lodge - Respawns.esp Victoria Velina Revamped.esp RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp NakedComments.esp Run For Your Lives.esp Atlas Legendary.esp SFO - Dragonborn.esp CerwidenCompanion.esp MiasLair.esp SBF All In One + DLC.esp Seductress Serana.esp Marriable Serana.esp Aurlyn.esp Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp SofiaFollower.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp SpousesEnhanced.esp Kate.esp Follower Neisa.esp Mememe harness.esp Recorder Follower Base.esp DanarielStormbow.esp Yennefer.esp TrissMerigoldW3.esp My Home Is Your Home.esp sandboxcylinderheight.esp TERAArmors_CBBE.esp Deadly Wenches - CBBE Tera Armors Always-.esp iHUD.esp numenume bikini.esp God Dawn Breaker.esp LustmordVampireArmor.esp PDCrossbow - Feykrosah Nin.esp Himiko.esp VNPC_Patch.esp MBWSAmalia.esp Viconia.esp Marriable Serana HF.esp SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp XPMSE.esp SPB Ribbon 15.esp HealerRobes.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp Slutty Christmas Mashup.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp Edit: Okay, I somehow got it to work by spamming "Leash to" onto an NPC and then she went into a bleedout state and then I was able to enslave her. Edit 2: So, apparently you have to make the NPC go into a bleedout state. Sleep/Paralysis doesn't allow for the enslave option to work.
Ammo12ga Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 I loaded the Family Feud into one of my games and it worked fine. Don't have any idea what the feud is or how to start it but I like the colored collars and the trader. Even ended up killing some of the guards and it didn't seem to care. I went to the modified Fellglow Camp where I can sell slaves but usually don't because it just seems to waste slots like they were still on my list or something. It would be really neat if someone copied an arena almost like oblivion. I loved those gladiator suites. I started a male character today and was amazed at how well the mod worked for me.
crazycow Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 help need cheat for training slave like this SexLab Stats Manipulator 2.0 thank in advance
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 help need cheat for training slave like this SexLab Stats Manipulator 2.0 thank in advance There is only one i know of and i believe i found it by pure coincidence. Just type in "help boost" in the console and you should get it. There is also another one that allows you to drop it again but i forgot the name for it. Btw when can i actually start at it because Einar and i want to edit both the same file? So actually i have to wait for Einar before i can do my stuff. Making a new esp just for that makes it quite pointless and a waste of space in your load order. Create it in a seperate esp and send it to me. That way I can get the scripts working without touching my PAHE dev version and I'll merge it when it's ready. So, I installed the mod and the required mods and I have no idea how to enslave any NPC. I tried paralyzing them w/ the spell and then clicking on them. I tried to activate them while sleeping but I don't get an enslave option. Also, the MCM has two copies of the same menu. Am I doing something wrong? Post your loadorder. Ok, thanks.
crazycow Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 help need cheat for training slave like this SexLab Stats Manipulator 2.0 thank in advance There is only one i know of and i believe i found it by pure coincidence. Just type in "help boost" in the console and you should get it. There is also another one that allows you to drop it again but i forgot the name for it. Btw when can i actually start at it because Einar and i want to edit both the same file? So actually i have to wait for Einar before i can do my stuff. Making a new esp just for that makes it quite pointless and a waste of space in your load order. Create it in a seperate esp and send it to me. That way I can get the scripts working without touching my PAHE dev version and I'll merge it when it's ready. So, I installed the mod and the required mods and I have no idea how to enslave any NPC. I tried paralyzing them w/ the spell and then clicking on them. I tried to activate them while sleeping but I don't get an enslave option. Also, the MCM has two copies of the same menu. Am I doing something wrong? Post your loadorder. Ok, thanks. thank you
crazycow Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 ~ help boost have seen only spell submission
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 ~ help boost have seen only spell submission Yes, it raises your training with a certain npc. I thought that was what you were looking for. There is only one spell which still comes from the Original creator of this mod ( It's "Layam" btw). You still have to manually raise the other aspects of the npc's. But since there is also a drop spell you can switch between the two. If you think they are still too aggressive, drop their submission so that you can whoop their asses with that whip of yours. If you think they have enough just raise submission with boost spell again.
crazycow Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 ~ help boost have seen only spell submission Yes, it raises your training with a certain npc. I thought that was what you were looking for. There is only one spell which still comes from the Original creator of this mod ( It's "Layam" btw). You still have to manually raise the other aspects of the npc's. But since there is also a drop spell you can switch between the two. If you think they are still too aggressive, drop their submission so that you can whoop their asses with that whip of yours. If you think they have enough just raise submission with boost spell again. thank you i think "code boost" have cheat by spell sex training or whatever i don't want submission cheat because ...use whip for fun i have boss bandit slave 1. Eisa Blackthorn 2. Bandit leader fjola 3. Rigel Strong-Arm my hope have Rochelle the Red i think my game go to broken quest line
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 ~ help boost have seen only spell submission Yes, it raises your training with a certain npc. I thought that was what you were looking for. There is only one spell which still comes from the Original creator of this mod ( It's "Layam" btw). You still have to manually raise the other aspects of the npc's. But since there is also a drop spell you can switch between the two. If you think they are still too aggressive, drop their submission so that you can whoop their asses with that whip of yours. If you think they have enough just raise submission with boost spell again. thank you i think "code boost" have cheat by spell sex training or whatever i don't want submission cheat because ...use whip for fun i have boss bandit slave 1. Eisa Blackthorn 2. Bandit leader fjola 3. Rigel Strong-Arm my hope have Rochelle the Red i think my game go to broken quest line Nice list. I'm using a mod called immersive npc's with it's deldy wenches addon. It makes enslaving even more fun. You know what they say. Gotta catch em all *wink* *wink*
crazycow Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 you should use them to work in farm use this mod Paradise Halls - Family Feud my edit esp need main mod Paradise Halls - Family Feud http://www.mediafire.com/download/bck04j3jcn5k7w1/paradise_halls_family_feud.rar key for house on the floor near chair out side room house
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 22, 2015 Posted December 22, 2015 you should use them to work in farm use this mod Paradise Halls - Family Feud my edit esp need main mod Paradise Halls - Family Feud http://www.mediafire.com/download/bck04j3jcn5k7w1/paradise_halls_family_feud.rar key for house on the floor near chair out side room house I thought family feud was no longer compatibble? So you fixed it then? I'm going to use it in the future maybe but i'm currently just managing to play it normally. I haven't had a crash yet but i don't know for how long it will be. edit: oh, you'r using that torch mod i see
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.