[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Okay, here's the updated esp file for the Fellglow Slaver Camp.

WARNING:  This replaces the original paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp, so you should probably make a backup of the original first, then drop the new one into your data folder.

What it does...

• Moves the interior entrance down to the lower level by the slave cells.
  • New entrance has idlemarkers the guards can use, clutter and lighting and is fully navmeshed
  • New entrance is wider and uncongested to make it easier getting in and out
  • Adds keys to all the guards so they can now unlock cage doors
  • Updates the guard behavior slightly so that they won't sit in cages anymore
  • Removed the large rock with the exposed open texture from the exterior (just outside the camp) and filled in the navmesh

That's it folks, just a simple temporary fix to the current camp to make it a lil more functional.  I didn't spend too much time on the clutter and decor in the new entrance passage since this isn't intended to be a long term solution, but I did add some clutter to dress it up a lil bit.

I still have quite a bit to look at in the existing camp, how the quests and aliases are done before I tinker with that or try building a new camp.  I just want to make sure I understand what is doing what before I mess with anything.  Also waiting for a response from Blabla about his thoughts and where he'd like things to go, its his project so don't want to step on any toes.

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

Could or just could put his quarters directly off the main room.  However, waking Jarek up may result in worse prices... man likes his beauty sleep.  LOL

Meanwhile I'm working on a temp entrance add off the existing main room (using the unused door, I just had to push it back an add a short hall because there some sort of trigger box that apparently needs to be there an needed room for that) to the existing camp as part of a short term fix.

EDIT:  Getting ready to call it a night, here's what I have done

• Moved entrance to interior fellglow camp (tested, works and followers can use)
  • Fixed the idlemarkers inside cages so guards will no longer use them (appears to work)

Still to do...

• Add keys to guards inventory
  • Tweak idle markers add some new ones for guards near new entrance
  • Tweak clutter and lighting near new entrance
  • Fix exterior

Should have that finished up sometime tomorrow so maybe will have an updated file ready for you guys to play with tomorrow night or Monday.  I tried doing this as a patch file but could not get it to work properly so I'm just updating the fellglow camp.esp file.  Before you test this you might want to back up yours and then drop the new one in your data folder.

Also, while editing got thiserror warning, not sure if its something you guys should be concerned with...

MASTERFILE:  Unable to find variable ::sell_stage_var on any VM scripts for form 'PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest' (020057E9) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for INFO Form " (0200836E): Quest 'PaHFellglowSlaveCampQuest' (020057E9), Topic "PAHFSCAnyMoreSlavesBranchTopic' (0200836D), Text: "Are there any more you want me to look at?"

that error is in reference to the quest to sell the slaves and the dialog response to sell additional slaves

i'll test that out when i can, hope nothings broken

A possible fast way to make mines is picking a vanilla mine and copying it. You have to remove all the markers in it however. So that might be a bit tricking to do especially if there are a lot of quest sensitive markers around that could pssibly break things. But atleast you don't have to navmesh much and you can eventually move stuff around in an already existing space. You don't have to worry about the music for example either or the lighting. I thought maybe you could use this tip if you ever thought about doing the mines. Or better still if you are going to this, i wouldn't mind making an .esp to show you a mine that might interest you. It won't have any markers or special stuff. Just lighting and navmeshes but atleast you can Judge yourself what you think of it before actually beginning at this yourself.

I'd like to have the mine expandable, so when you build it, you get iron & corundum. Then you expand it, keep the old veins, but open a formerly blocked section with the next set of veins (Orichalcum & Quicksilver) and so on...

WARNING:  This replaces the original paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp, so you should probably make a backup of the original first, then drop the new one into your data folder.

Unless you change the scripts or quests, the original can be replaced without issues.

Also, awesome you are doing this :) Give me a shout when you are satisfied enough, then I'll add it to the main post.

A possible fast way to make mines is picking a vanilla mine and copying it. You have to remove all the markers in it however. So that might be a bit tricking to do especially if there are a lot of quest sensitive markers around that could pssibly break things. But atleast you don't have to navmesh much and you can eventually move stuff around in an already existing space. You don't have to worry about the music for example either or the lighting. I thought maybe you could use this tip if you ever thought about doing the mines. Or better still if you are going to this, i wouldn't mind making an .esp to show you a mine that might interest you. It won't have any markers or special stuff. Just lighting and navmeshes but atleast you can Judge yourself what you think of it before actually beginning at this yourself.

I'd like to have the mine expandable, so when you build it, you get iron & corundum. Then you expand it, keep the old veins, but open a formerly blocked section with the next set of veins (Orichalcum & Quicksilver) and so on...

Unless you change the scripts or quests, the original can be replaced without issues.

Also, awesome you are doing this :) Give me a shout when you are satisfied enough, then I'll add it to the main post.

That esp is done, wouldn't have posted it if I wasn't satisfied.  It doesn't change any of the quests or scripts, just the location and navmesh.  I did not include a grey-face fix with it since that would have required packing up a zip file and everything, and I'll have to redo all that anyway for the next version.  Besides I think there was a previous fix posted and that should still work since I didn't mess with the appearance of any of the NPCs.  Granted I intended it to be a short term fix til I can make something better, but for now its a completely workable solution.

As for the new camp, wasn't sure if you really wanted me to go forward with that and if you had any input.  I did go ahead and start on it and am making good progress.  But like I said, if you have any features you'd particularly like included or room left for, now's the time to speak up about it.

• What I currently have has a large main room (and when I say large, I mean BIG) with an auction area, room for one or two vendors, a sort of tavern area and a couple other surprises I'm not gonna tell you about yet :P
  • There's a guard room with room for beds for all the guards
  • Jarek has his own quarters attached directly to the main room
  • There's a larger prison area with room for some extras
  • There's a mine tunnel leading to what will eventually be a door to another cell for the mine
  • I left room to add a door that could lead to another area in case I need to add something else later

To get a functional camp (meaning all the original NPCs and functions are there) with at least some of the features I want to add, the decor done, etc. I'm allowing myself 2 weeks.  I'd really like to get it done for you guys for Christmas but can't make any promises, but the holidays are coming up fast so, we'' see..  Its a complete custom build so all the decor, lighting, sound effects, navmeshing, etc. are all hand done (course I love doing this stuff so not like I'm suffering, just takes time is all).  Its gonna be dark, dank and oppressive but I want it to be a good looking dark, dank and oppressive!

So you're trying to make mines that can be built/expanded?  Sounds overly complicated to me, but explains what you meant by it being so buggy.  Honestly, I'd rather you went with some regular locations unlocked by quests and stick with that.  Fewer problems and headaches and you can get a workable system out.  The other thing that would be high on my wish list would be getting whatever has selling slaves bugged fixed.

Also, anyone have any ideas for slave related items a vendor might have for sale.  I'll include the collars, leash to spell and whip of course but that's seems a bit sparse.  Kick around some ideas for new items, I'm planning on adding a vendor to the new camp interior.

That esp is done, wouldn't have posted it if I wasn't satisfied.  It doesn't change any of the quests or scripts, just the location and navmesh.  I did not include a grey-face fix with it since that would have required packing up a zip file and everything, and I'll have to redo all that anyway for the next version.  Besides I think there was a previous fix posted and that should still work since I didn't mess with the appearance of any of the NPCs.  Granted I intended it to be a short term fix til I can make something better, but for now its a completely workable solution.

I'll add a link to the main post then.

As for the new camp, wasn't sure if you really wanted me to go forward with that and if you had any input.  I did go ahead and start on it and am making good progress.  But like I said, if you have any features you'd particularly like included or room left for, now's the time to speak up about it.

When I started, I had one look at Fellglow and decided that nope, I'm not gonna touch that mess :P

So, from my end: do whatever you want with it ;)

So you're trying to make mines that can be built/expanded?  Sounds overly complicated to me, but explains what you meant by it being so buggy.  Honestly, I'd rather you went with some regular locations unlocked by quests and stick with that.  Fewer problems and headaches and you can get a workable system out.  The other thing that would be high on my wish list would be getting whatever has selling slaves bugged fixed.

The mine itself is the least of my problems ;)

The main issue is setting up the work-framework in such a way that I don't have to make a new complete framework for every single possible job.

So you want multiple cells with each a different ore or do you wan a big ass mine with everything in it only to be unloced by a certain script? I could make the first solution just as a temporary build. If i can find out later how to actually script stuff so that you can unlock other places in one cell, i could do that later. I don't really know yet how to do this and i don't really have the time now. But i promise i will work on it next week when vacation starts.

I do have a simple idea about the second part though. Just something very basic.

So here is hat i want to do:

- Putting a special chest next (or maybe another object) to every "collapsed tunnel".

- Assign a "recipe" to that object so that the tunnels will be cleared. The more valuable the ore, the more expencive it will be to dig up the place. As recipe you could say: 1 shovel; 1000 gold. as a starting prize for let's say corrundum.

- When you put the requirements in that chest, the rubble will be moved away. Maybe i could add in a fade out screen and make time move on for a day. I don't know yet. So that it looks like people moved it away.

As said before i have no idea ho to script all this safely yet. So i can only give you the basic mine and the rubble and place chests next to it at the moment. I could basically just add locked doors instead of rubble and add the kays to a leveled list so that you might find it randomly in the world.

So what do you think?

edit: oop, didn't read Einars post about the mine. So multiple cell mine with locked doors it is then.

So you want multiple cells with each a different ore or do you wan a big ass mine with everything in it only to be unloced by a certain script? I could make the first solution just as a temporary build. If i can find out later how to actually script stuff so that you can unlock other places in one cell, i could do that later. I don't really know yet how to do this and i don't really have the time now. But i promise i will work on it next week when vacation starts.

I do have a simple idea about the second part though. Just something very basic.

- Putting a special chest next (or maybe another object) to every "collapsed tunnel".

- Assign a "recipe" to that object so that the tunnels will be cleared. The more valuable the ore, the more expencive it will be to dig up the place. As recipe you could say: 1 shovel; 1000 gold. as a starting prize for let's say corrundum.

- When you put the requirements in that chest, the rubble will be moved away. Maybe i could add in a fade out screen and make time move on for a day. I don't know yet. So that it looks like people moved it away.

As said before i have no idea ho to script all this safely yet. So i can only give you the basic mine and the rubble and place chests next to it at the moment. I could basically just add locked doors instead of rubble and add the kays to a leveled list so that you might find it randomly in the world.

So what do you think?

edit: oop, didn't read Einars post about the mine. So multiple cell mine with locked doors it is then.

One cell with multiple levels (unless it gets too taxing on a system).

Changing the actuall cell (enabling & disabling objects) is easy to do in scripts and/or with craftable objects, even setting up temporary in-progress stuff is not so difficult.

Integrating it all with the AI to actually do stuff is way more problematic.

But! if you provide me with a 2-level mine (Iron + Corundum for 1st level, Corundum + Orichalcum for 2nd level) I can start pumping out scripts for both the mine and the slaves to get it all started.

So what do you think?

One cell with multiple levels (unless it gets too taxing on a system).

Changing the actuall cell (enabling & disabling objects) is easy to do in scripts and/or with craftable objects, even setting up temporary in-progress stuff is not so difficult.

Integrating it all with the AI to actually do stuff is way more problematic.

But! if you provide me with a 2-level mine (Iron + Corundum for 1st level, Corundum + Orichalcum for 2nd level) I can start pumping out scripts for both the mine and the slaves to get it all started.

Ok, i will. Iron and corrundum it will be then. Any other preferences you had in mind or any leads i could use for making those scripts?

When I started, I had one look at Fellglow and decided that nope, I'm not gonna touch that mess :P

Whereas I wouldn't know where to start with that mess of scripts. LOL  I'm actually enjoying the creative process of rebuilding the camp, for me that's fun.

• What I currently have has a large main room (and when I say large, I mean BIG) with an auction area, room for one or two vendors, a sort of tavern area and a couple other surprises I'm not gonna tell you about yet :P
  • There's a guard room with room for beds for all the guards
  • Jarek has his own quarters attached directly to the main room
  • There's a larger prison area with room for some extras
  • There's a mine tunnel leading to what will eventually be a door to another cell for the mine
  • I left room to add a door that could lead to another area in case I need to add something else later

To get a functional camp (meaning all the original NPCs and functions are there) with at least some of the features I want to add, the decor done, etc. I'm allowing myself 2 weeks.  I'd really like to get it done for you guys for Christmas but can't make any promises, but the holidays are coming up fast so, we'' see..  Its a complete custom build so all the decor, lighting, sound effects, navmeshing, etc. are all hand done (course I love doing this stuff so not like I'm suffering, just takes time is all).  Its gonna be dark, dank and oppressive but I want it to be a good looking dark, dank and oppressive!

Also, anyone have any ideas for slave related items a vendor might have for sale.  I'll include the collars, leash to spell and whip of course but that's seems a bit sparse.  Kick around some ideas for new items, I'm planning on adding a vendor to the new camp interior.

the new stuff sounds great, with any luck i should have the current system tested tonite or the morning and we'll see how severe that bug is

edit: almost forgot ideas for the merchant

zaz items would be good, maybe some of each cuffs

also if you can run a check for mods Or a small esp addon for Devious devices collars

Whereas I wouldn't know where to start with that mess of scripts. LOL  I'm actually enjoying the creative process of rebuilding the camp, for me that's fun.

unfortunately my last scripts were from another game or i'd have already been at it myself

i used to rip the guts out of those old diablo bots to take the good parts from each and build 1 decent hybrid

Running a check for devices would be scripting, someone else would have to do that.  The zaz cuffs would be cool, but I guess that would add a dependency, so that's Blaba's call on that.

I was thinking of including skooma (other drugs?), poisons, prisoner rags among the items he sells.  Maybe a few misc odds n ends.  Plus give him plenty of gold (around 5k) to buy with so he can buy all that fur armor you collect off captured bandits.

Ok, i will. Iron and corrundum it will be then. Any other preferences you had in mind or any leads i could use for making those scripts?

It basically works like this:

You create a new misc item, weight 0, value 0 and not playable. This is your trigger-object.

Then you create a new craftable object, a recipe to make the trigger-object.

You also create a new quest with a script. You'll need 2 ObjectReference arrays for each level you can unlock.

One array is OR to disable, the other is OR to enable.

Then you add a script to the trigger-object, calling the quest to enable and disable all listed references.

I'd have to look up how to check for the trigger-object, but it's probably some event, either ObjectReference- or Actor-script.

But this way, when the object is crafted, the script calls the quest, changing the mine.

The in-progress stuff I mentioned would do this multiple times, based on a timer, to multiple pairs of arrays until everything was complete.

Running a check for devices would be scripting, someone else would have to do that.  The zaz cuffs would be cool, but I guess that would add a dependency, so that's Blaba's call on that.

I was thinking of including skooma (other drugs?), poisons, prisoner rags among the items he sells.  Maybe a few misc odds n ends.  Plus give him plenty of gold (around 5k) to buy with so he can buy all that fur armor you collect off captured bandits.

zaz is already added as a dependency, that's why i suggested it without the mod check dd would need

ok, sold a slave, got raped by seguri then enslaved him and used his key to open the cage for the slaves being escorted over

next 2 slaves i sold went without incident after i unlocked the cage for them

only bugs i could see is that the second slave wasn't escorted over to the cage and the guard that escorted the slaves to the cage has the key in her pocket like you gave it, (i checked from console it's there) the same key i just took off the other guard and opened the cage with, but yet she can't open the door by herself

Guess there needs to be something added to the quest scripting to open the door.  I'd assumed they couldn't open the cages because the didn't have keys (sometimes I would find a couple locked in the cage in Jarek's room, figured they needed a key to get out).  So question is, wonder what needs to be added for the door to be opened when they escort them over?  If we can sort that I can add it to the update.

EDIT:  Went back to a clean save before I had installed PAH, reinstalled PAH and the expansion with the repack this time.  Started Skyrim up, let the quests and things start, went into the MCM controls and restarted the PAH Extension, then went out and captured a couple of bandits and sold them.  Seems to be working find now other than the door bug mentioned above.

I'll try to look through my tutorials and see if I can find anything about whether a special command or something needs to be used to get the guard to open the door.  Hopefully its something simple.  Will keep an eye on how long the slaves hang around after selling them, hopefully we can get that sorted.

As far as items for slaves, I think that it is a good opportunity to set up and sell clothing articles, sex objects (dildos), and to tie to restraints maybe like DD items such as Captured dreams.  Really exciting stuff you are bridging into.  Going to really improve Skyrim for my sad one armed dragonborn.

I'll try to look through my tutorials and see if I can find anything about whether a special command or something needs to be used to get the guard to open the door.  Hopefully its something simple.  Will keep an eye on how long the slaves hang around after selling them, hopefully we can get that sorted.

If I remember correctly, you can add the NPCs as owners of the door to have them unlock them...

Guess there needs to be something added to the quest scripting to open the door.  I'd assumed they couldn't open the cages because the didn't have keys (sometimes I would find a couple locked in the cage in Jarek's room, figured they needed a key to get out).  So question is, wonder what needs to be added for the door to be opened when they escort them over?  If we can sort that I can add it to the update.

EDIT:  Went back to a clean save before I had installed PAH, reinstalled PAH and the expansion with the repack this time.  Started Skyrim up, let the quests and things start, went into the MCM controls and restarted the PAH Extension, then went out and captured a couple of bandits and sold them.  Seems to be working find now other than the door bug mentioned above.

ya before they didn't all have that key, but didn't need it

the door was always left open like some sort of honer system

they even have a cage faction

If I remember correctly, you can add the NPCs as owners of the door to have them unlock them...

that door is meant to be used by over half the npc's there, can they all own it

not only does the new door to the camp look better with extra space, but leaving works better too - i remember before when you left the camp the npc's came out from some place down hill and ran back to the player that came out the exit

almost as tho the door that just went from decoration to functional had another exit somewhere that only npc's could use

**anyhow, this is much better this way, thanks

Should be achievable via factions as well. Put all guards in a faction (they should already be in one), then set that faction as owner of the door (I think you have to set the faction to "Can be owner")

ya before they didn't all have that key, but didn't need it

the door was always left open like some sort of honer system

they even have a cage faction

You could solve that by adding the guard to another faction so that only they can open it. But with the mess of scripts running already i wouldn't do it, unless you add a second faction that you could point only to them.

edit: dammit, i really should read posts before i post something else :D (oh and spell check)

It basically works like this:

You create a new misc item, weight 0, value 0 and not playable. This is your trigger-object.

Then you create a new craftable object, a recipe to make the trigger-object.

You also create a new quest with a script. You'll need 2 ObjectReference arrays for each level you can unlock.

One array is OR to disable, the other is OR to enable.

Then you add a script to the trigger-object, calling the quest to enable and disable all listed references.

I'd have to look up how to check for the trigger-object, but it's probably some event, either ObjectReference- or Actor-script.

But this way, when the object is crafted, the script calls the quest, changing the mine.

The in-progress stuff I mentioned would do this multiple times, based on a timer, to multiple pairs of arrays until everything was complete.

Oh, you mean something like a switch right? Yes, now i remember. I made a button-door mechanism once. With some changes as you described them i should be able to figure out the rest. :)

Oh, you mean something like a switch right? Yes, now i remember. I made a button-door mechanism once. With some changes as you described them i should be able to figure out the rest. :)

If by switch you mean something that can't be interacted with, that has no physical counterpart in the world and is a one-time-use, then yes ;)

Should be achievable via factions as well. Put all guards in a faction (they should already be in one), then set that faction as owner of the door (I think you have to set the faction to "Can be owner")

I'll take a look at that today, should be a quick fix.

Created a "PAHFellglowGuardFaction" and added it to the guard templates and Jarek.  Then tried it out.  They still don't actually open the door.  :dodgy:

Also noticed that after selling a slave, and even if she's in the prison cell I can still activate and talk to her and she still has the same dialog options as if she were still an owned slave.  I haven't had time to look at how its handled but I'm assuming when the slave is player owned they belong to a player own faction and apparently this is not getting removed.  That might also be related to why they don't disappear out of the prison cell over time.

Archived