Leowulf Posted June 26, 2015 Posted June 26, 2015 2 ppl having CTD try reseting mod or do clean save Seemed to fix it.
Olicia Posted June 26, 2015 Posted June 26, 2015 I have a problem, when I use the milk pump and "do you wish to make a new milkmaid yes/no" shows, it doesnt matter if I press yes or no the game crashes, any idea on what I done wrong?install skeleton/body replacement/ animationsI have done that, I reinstalled skyrim and before I did it it worked but not after, I have the same mods now as I did before the reinstall so I have no clue what I done wrong
chajapa Posted June 26, 2015 Posted June 26, 2015 I have a problem, when I use the milk pump and "do you wish to make a new milkmaid yes/no" shows, it doesnt matter if I press yes or no the game crashes, any idea on what I done wrong?install skeleton/body replacement/ animationsI have done that, I reinstalled skyrim and before I did it it worked but not after, I have the same mods now as I did before the reinstall so I have no clue what I done wrong If you reinstalled Skyrim, you MAY have reinstalled your mods in a different order. If using NMM this makes a huge difference. Reinstall your body, then reinstall your skeleton (in that order). Overwrite when asked. Using Mod Organizer makes it easier as you just make sure the skeleton is the last thing in the left pane in priority order and the body is right above that.
Olicia Posted June 26, 2015 Posted June 26, 2015 I have a problem, when I use the milk pump and "do you wish to make a new milkmaid yes/no" shows, it doesnt matter if I press yes or no the game crashes, any idea on what I done wrong?install skeleton/body replacement/ animationsI have done that, I reinstalled skyrim and before I did it it worked but not after, I have the same mods now as I did before the reinstall so I have no clue what I done wrong If you reinstalled Skyrim, you MAY have reinstalled your mods in a different order. If using NMM this makes a huge difference. Reinstall your body, then reinstall your skeleton (in that order). Overwrite when asked. Using Mod Organizer makes it easier as you just make sure the skeleton is the last thing in the left pane in priority order and the body is right above that. tried it but still crashes, I dont use NMM, just dumps it in the data folder
Ed86 Posted June 26, 2015 Author Posted June 26, 2015 I have a problem, when I use the milk pump and "do you wish to make a new milkmaid yes/no" shows, it doesnt matter if I press yes or no the game crashes, any idea on what I done wrong?install skeleton/body replacement/ animations I have done that, I reinstalled skyrim and before I did it it worked but not after, I have the same mods now as I did before the reinstall so I have no clue what I done wrong If you reinstalled Skyrim, you MAY have reinstalled your mods in a different order. If using NMM this makes a huge difference. Reinstall your body, then reinstall your skeleton (in that order). Overwrite when asked. Using Mod Organizer makes it easier as you just make sure the skeleton is the last thing in the left pane in priority order and the body is right above that. tried it but still crashes, I dont use NMM, just dumps it in the data folder well since you just dump everything in data folder you can now reinstall your skyrim again i think its 99% skeleton/body/hdt problem, that CTD caused by equipping milk cuirass, you'll probably ctd if you equip crafted milk cuirass you can try selecting milking with milk cups in mcm or milk naked
fiewiel Posted June 26, 2015 Posted June 26, 2015 I also ran into the problem that every save would ctd. Just happened out of the blue. Removing the mod and saving was again possible. Not sure if reinstalling would have made a difference as I ran into some other problems and reinstalled everything with a fresh save (and so far didnt enabled milk mod again. Will do it if my installation is stable, will than enable the dangerous mods one by one).
chajapa Posted June 26, 2015 Posted June 26, 2015 You guys that are modding... and breaking your Skyrim and having to reinstall everything (I did the same thing several times)... REALLY should be looking at Mod Organizer. You reinstall Skyrim clean ONCE. Then install all mods through Mod Organizer. Your Skyrim data directory stays clean as nothing is put into it. You'll never have to reinstall Skyrim again. Removing any mod is as easy as unchecking a box. Done. YOU decide what overwrites what and I know it sounds daunting and I'll admit it takes a couple days (for me anyways) to understand how it all works, but it's REALLY pretty easy.... AND.... YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO REINSTALL SKYRIM AGAIN!
fiewiel Posted June 26, 2015 Posted June 26, 2015 Im using MO since years. Didnt realize that the phrase "reinstalling everything" let people think that Im talking about a complete skyrim new installation. My bad. Will try to avoid that in the future.
chajapa Posted June 26, 2015 Posted June 26, 2015 Im using MO since years. Didnt realize that the phrase "reinstalling everything" let people think that Im talking about a complete skyrim new installation. My bad. Will try to avoid that in the future.
Leowulf Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 I have a problem, when I use the milk pump and "do you wish to make a new milkmaid yes/no" shows, it doesnt matter if I press yes or no the game crashes, any idea on what I done wrong?install skeleton/body replacement/ animationsI have done that, I reinstalled skyrim and before I did it it worked but not after, I have the same mods now as I did before the reinstall so I have no clue what I done wrong If you reinstalled Skyrim, you MAY have reinstalled your mods in a different order. If using NMM this makes a huge difference. Reinstall your body, then reinstall your skeleton (in that order). Overwrite when asked. Using Mod Organizer makes it easier as you just make sure the skeleton is the last thing in the left pane in priority order and the body is right above that. tried it but still crashes, I dont use NMM, just dumps it in the data folder well since you just dump everything in data folder you can now reinstall your skyrim again i think its 99% skeleton/body/hdt problem, that CTD caused by equipping milk cuirass, you'll probably ctd if you equip crafted milk cuirass you can try selecting milking with milk cups in mcm or milk naked Could be that you are mixing BBP with HDT. You can't do that reliably. CTDs are bound to happen.
Ed86 Posted June 27, 2015 Author Posted June 27, 2015 okay ... so i was like playing with CK and then i decided to uninstll/reinstall milk mod w/o closing ck and then boom!, mcm broken, no mcm no mod in game, all saves dont see milkmod everything lost we all gona die! xD and.. it fixed it self after nmm restarted P.S. ill just leave this here http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/493047-cant-get-esps-to-run-ideas/?p=5364066
Ed86 Posted June 27, 2015 Author Posted June 27, 2015 And now for some bug report. - exhaustion debuffs is applied immediately after forced milking starts from basic living armor. Should it start after the milking session? And perhaps after at least half of the milk has been taken. - racial milk wont remove exhuastion debuffs at least when basic living armor applies it. - exhaustion debuffs will not remove themselves after their timer expires. And now for some bug testing report. - no it is not, it applies during pain threshold reached or after milking - it does, i dont remember if it should (not) be removed by simple milk - dont know how to fix that =) , sleep or drink milk to remove
kassiekagain Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 I was wondering if you had seen this post on an MME and Better Vampires 7.0 incompatibility? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48797-bizarre-mod-incompatibility-milk-mod-economy/
Ed86 Posted June 27, 2015 Author Posted June 27, 2015 I was wondering if you had seen this post on an MME and Better Vampires 7.0 incompatibility? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48797-bizarre-mod-incompatibility-milk-mod-economy/ just did, and there are no incompatibility with anything but listed in 1st post, unless proven otherwise those errors are for game engine fail to link esp with script, no idea how to fix that but its not mod incompatibility
MasterPiece300 Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 And now for some bug report. - exhaustion debuffs is applied immediately after forced milking starts from basic living armor. Should it start after the milking session? And perhaps after at least half of the milk has been taken. - racial milk wont remove exhuastion debuffs at least when basic living armor applies it. - exhaustion debuffs will not remove themselves after their timer expires. And now for some bug testing report. - no it is not, it applies during pain threshold reached or after milking - it does, i dont remember if it should (not) be removed by simple milk - dont know how to fix that =) , sleep or drink milk to remove - Another thing i noticed is that whenever you cancel forced milking before animations even start, those debuffs still apply. in my opinion they should only apply when a certain amount of milk is milked - non-simple milk still dont remove the debuffs - just add an option to disable the exhuastion debuffs. much simpler.
Shadowscale Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 Quick question: Thought during masturbation I was supposed to receive a cum/semen bottle. Did I miss an MCM for that option or script hang up or something?
Ed86 Posted June 27, 2015 Author Posted June 27, 2015 And now for some bug report. - exhaustion debuffs is applied immediately after forced milking starts from basic living armor. Should it start after the milking session? And perhaps after at least half of the milk has been taken. - racial milk wont remove exhuastion debuffs at least when basic living armor applies it. - exhaustion debuffs will not remove themselves after their timer expires. And now for some bug testing report. - no it is not, it applies during pain threshold reached or after milking - it does, i dont remember if it should (not) be removed by simple milk - dont know how to fix that =) , sleep or drink milk to remove - Another thing i noticed is that whenever you cancel forced milking before animations even start, those debuffs still apply. in my opinion they should only apply when a certain amount of milk is milked - non-simple milk still dont remove the debuffs - just add an option to disable the exhuastion debuffs. much simpler. - i guess ill replace pain effects with it - you might need a cleansave, my race milk removes debuff - you can disable it with all (de)buffs
Yuni Posted June 27, 2015 Posted June 27, 2015 I was in a tech support thread on here, and the other responders suggested I mention my observations here in this thread for the purpose of debugging and helping others. So I'm repeating what I found there, here. This mod and Better Vampires do NOT get along. I highly doubt it's a problem at Milk Mod's end. The wonderful thing about the Sexlab community is how hard mod authors work here to make sure their mods get along with others. But something about Better Vampires (BV) and this mod (MME), or even just BV with Sexlab in general make them fight like animals. I had BV installed with Sexlab, and when I installed MME every script on the file stopped running. Sexlab animations would simply crash the game, feeding animations (BV) wouldn't play, even MCM wouldn't update its list of mods for the command setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1. It is highly possible that it was the installed volume of scripts running, and that MME was the straw that broke the camel's back, but the other people in the tech support thread said I should mention it here, so here you go. These are just observations, other people might observe different behavior, but for the purpose of debugging, it's here.
Zinker Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 Sorry if this was already reported, but wanted to put in a heads-up note: There seem to be complete CTD incompatibility with Sexlab Stories (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2015-06-13/) The issue in particular is with the Cow Farm. There seem to be conflicting milking animations. Also, I've noticed, the MilkMod never finishes installing with Stories on, and I never get the MCM menu. I've filed a similar issue with Stories mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2015-06-13/?p=1226833) If necessary, I can dig up a crash log.
chajapa Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 Sorry if this was already reported, but wanted to put in a heads-up note: There seem to be complete CTD incompatibility with Sexlab Stories (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2015-06-13/) The issue in particular is with the Cow Farm. There seem to be conflicting milking animations. Also, I've noticed, the MilkMod never finishes installing with Stories on, and I never get the MCM menu. I've filed a similar issue with Stories mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2015-06-13/?p=1226833) If necessary, I can dig up a crash log. I have a Stories profile with both running and I don't have a problem with it. They don't conflict with each other at all. As far as the animations... they're just animations. It's what each mod DOES with the animations that makes them "special" for a particular mod. So while I sympathize with your issue, I tend to lean more toward something else happening with your particular setup.
Zinker Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 Sorry if this was already reported, but wanted to put in a heads-up note: There seem to be complete CTD incompatibility with Sexlab Stories (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2015-06-13/) The issue in particular is with the Cow Farm. There seem to be conflicting milking animations. Also, I've noticed, the MilkMod never finishes installing with Stories on, and I never get the MCM menu. I've filed a similar issue with Stories mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2015-06-13/?p=1226833) If necessary, I can dig up a crash log. I have a Stories profile with both running and I don't have a problem with it. They don't conflict with each other at all. As far as the animations... they're just animations. It's what each mod DOES with the animations that makes them "special" for a particular mod. So while I sympathize with your issue, I tend to lean more toward something else happening with your particular setup. It is actually good to know that this might be an issue with my setup. I can now investigate in more detail. Thank you. Update: Seems like there is a conflict between MilkMod and Hospones between who can update the nodes. Still poking around.
Senick Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 When both SL hormones and this mod are installed it's impossible for me to start a new game, does the "never load" thing and just hangs indefinitely, disabling *either* SL hormones or MME resolves it. Easy enough, but just wanted to make you aware.
Guest Posted June 28, 2015 Posted June 28, 2015 Just curious but pc character breasts dont shrink when she lactactes causing her breasts to forever expand until I racemenu them back, is this by design or did something wrong happen. I find it odd because npcs breasts grow, when they milk them they shrink back a bit, then re grow, where as my pc character just keeps growing, never shrinking during milking
chajapa Posted June 29, 2015 Posted June 29, 2015 When both SL hormones and this mod are installed it's impossible for me to start a new game, does the "never load" thing and just hangs indefinitely, disabling *either* SL hormones or MME resolves it. Easy enough, but just wanted to make you aware. You shouldn't be starting a new game with a bunch of mods loaded anyways. New game should only have the mods absolutely necessary to create the character. Get out of Helgen and THEN activate mods.
Senick Posted June 29, 2015 Posted June 29, 2015 When both SL hormones and this mod are installed it's impossible for me to start a new game, does the "never load" thing and just hangs indefinitely, disabling *either* SL hormones or MME resolves it. Easy enough, but just wanted to make you aware. You shouldn't be starting a new game with a bunch of mods loaded anyways. New game should only have the mods absolutely necessary to create the character. Get out of Helgen and THEN activate mods. this isn't out of helgen, lol. I use alternative start mods and I've been doing it for a long time, this happens 100% of the time with only these two mods
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now