I've been playing this mod like... forever. 

New version and I have no issue with saves. I *DO* have all automatic saves disabled. I only do manual saves. No save on rest. No save on change location, no automatic saves at all. THAT is what's buggy (and it's the original game), not this mod.

Try disabling all automatic saves (you should do that anyways) and see if the problem still happens. I have not had one CTD on save at any time using this mod and I have it in about 2 dozen different MO profiles. It's one of my "must have" mods.

I have had the same issue as others with the saves being saved as .tmp files and CTDs at save, usually starts for me at save numbers 65-75, have not gotten a save to work after 75 period and I did try having  ALL autosaves turned off. I'm glad someone has found the culprit tho, I'm running 300 + mods and it would be a nightmare to have to sort it out myself. So in my case, having autosaves turned off or on had no effect on the save issue.

Ed86, there isn’t much I can say about this great mod aside that it’s quite fun, and that I’m glad that you keep working on it.

I was just wondering if you were going to further expand this mod, like adding other quests or perhaps some lore about the milk pumps and who or what placed them in there (maybe sheogorath got bored of normal cheese; maybe Molag Bal thought it would be fun to make cattle of humans and see how accepting they would be of this role, or maybe Sanguine is just messing around again).

no, i have no idea how to do that and no time to learn and do something global that would satisfy me, if anyone else interested they are free to try

i think devious stories have mme integration with some quests, you might look there

The Dwemer built the milk pumps!

Ed86,

In the latest version released, if you go to Debug MilkMaid, the slider for Lactacid is incrememting by hundredths. Can you get it back to integers or at least something like halves.

If you manually want to set milk count, that slider I think goes by halves (.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, etc) which I THINK is how the Lactacid slider used to work.

Other than that..... MILK FOR EVERYONE!

:D

why? its fine, more precise control

Me three here on that ctd on save issues, although I did manage to temporarily solve that problem by typing “player.kill” on the console every time the game is started. I'm not sure if its this mod or perhaps a conflict with another mod.

And now for some bug report.

- exhaustion debuffs is applied immediately after forced milking starts from basic living armor. Should it start after the milking session? And perhaps after at least half of the milk has been taken.

- racial milk wont remove exhuastion debuffs at least when basic living armor applies it.

- exhaustion debuffs will not remove themselves after their timer expires.

guess ill have to revert all the way b4 those timers were introduced

2 ppl having CTD try reseting mod or do clean save

I have a problem, when I use the milk pump and "do you wish to make a new milkmaid yes/no" shows, it doesnt matter if I press yes or no the game crashes, any idea on what I done wrong?

install skeleton/body replacement/ animations

I have done that, I reinstalled skyrim and before I did it it worked but not after, I have the same mods now as I did before the reinstall so I have no clue what I done wrong

I have a problem, when I use the milk pump and "do you wish to make a new milkmaid yes/no" shows, it doesnt matter if I press yes or no the game crashes, any idea on what I done wrong?

I have done that, I reinstalled skyrim and before I did it it worked but not after, I have the same mods now as I did before the reinstall so I have no clue what I done wrong

If you reinstalled Skyrim, you MAY have reinstalled your mods in a different order. If using NMM this makes a huge difference.

Reinstall your body, then reinstall your skeleton (in that order). Overwrite when asked.

Using Mod Organizer makes it easier as you just make sure the skeleton is the last thing in the left pane in priority order and the body is right above that.

If you reinstalled Skyrim, you MAY have reinstalled your mods in a different order. If using NMM this makes a huge difference.

Reinstall your body, then reinstall your skeleton (in that order). Overwrite when asked.

Using Mod Organizer makes it easier as you just make sure the skeleton is the last thing in the left pane in priority order and the body is right above that.

tried it but still crashes, I dont use NMM, just dumps it in the data folder

well since you just dump everything in data folder you can now reinstall your skyrim again

i think its 99% skeleton/body/hdt problem, that CTD caused by equipping milk cuirass, you'll probably ctd if you equip crafted milk cuirass

you can try selecting milking with milk cups in mcm or milk naked

I also ran into the problem that every save would ctd. Just happened out of the blue. Removing the mod and saving was again possible.

Not sure if reinstalling would have made a difference as I ran into some other problems and reinstalled everything with a fresh save (and so far didnt enabled milk mod again. Will do it if my installation is stable, will than enable the dangerous mods one by one).

You guys that are modding... and breaking your Skyrim and having to reinstall everything (I did the same thing several times)... REALLY should be looking at Mod Organizer.

You reinstall Skyrim clean ONCE. Then install all mods through Mod Organizer. Your Skyrim data directory stays clean as nothing is put into it. You'll never have to reinstall Skyrim again. Removing any mod is as easy as unchecking a box. Done. YOU decide what overwrites what and I know it sounds daunting and I'll admit it takes a couple days (for me anyways) to understand how it all works, but it's REALLY pretty easy....

AND....

YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO REINSTALL SKYRIM AGAIN!

well since you just dump everything in data folder you can now reinstall your skyrim again

i think its 99% skeleton/body/hdt problem, that CTD caused by equipping milk cuirass, you'll probably ctd if you equip crafted milk cuirass

you can try selecting milking with milk cups in mcm or milk naked

Could be that you are mixing BBP with HDT.  You can't do that reliably.  CTDs are bound to happen.

- exhaustion debuffs is applied immediately after forced milking starts from basic living armor. Should it start after the milking session? And perhaps after at least half of the milk has been taken.

- racial milk wont remove exhuastion debuffs at least when basic living armor applies it.

And now for some bug testing report.

- no it is not, it applies during pain threshold reached or after milking

- it does, i dont remember if it should (not) be removed by simple milk

- dont know how to fix that =) , sleep or drink milk to remove

I was wondering if you had seen this post on an MME and Better Vampires 7.0 incompatibility?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48797-bizarre-mod-incompatibility-milk-mod-economy/

just did, and there are no incompatibility with anything but listed in 1st post, unless proven otherwise

those errors are for game engine fail to link esp with script, no idea how to fix that but its not mod incompatibility

- Another thing i noticed is that whenever you cancel forced milking before animations even start, those debuffs still apply. in my opinion they should only apply when a certain amount of milk is milked

- non-simple milk still dont remove the debuffs

- just add an option to disable the exhuastion debuffs. much simpler.

- Another thing i noticed is that whenever you cancel forced milking before animations even start, those debuffs still apply. in my opinion they should only apply when a certain amount of milk is milked

- non-simple milk still dont remove the debuffs

- just add an option to disable the exhuastion debuffs. much simpler.

- i guess ill replace pain effects with it

- you might need a cleansave, my race milk removes debuff

- you can disable it with all (de)buffs

I was in a tech support thread on here, and the other responders suggested I mention my observations here in this thread for the purpose of debugging and helping others. So I'm repeating what I found there, here.

This mod and Better Vampires do NOT get along. I highly doubt it's a problem at Milk Mod's end. The wonderful thing about the Sexlab community is how hard mod authors work here to make sure their mods get along with others. But something about Better Vampires (BV) and this mod (MME), or even just BV with Sexlab in general make them fight like animals. I had BV installed with Sexlab, and when I installed MME every script on the file stopped running. Sexlab animations would simply crash the game, feeding animations (BV) wouldn't play, even MCM wouldn't update its list of mods for the command setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1.

It is highly possible that it was the installed volume of scripts running, and that MME was the straw that broke the camel's back, but the other people in the tech support thread said I should mention it here, so here you go. These are just observations, other people might observe different behavior, but for the purpose of debugging, it's here.

Sorry if this was already reported, but wanted to put in a heads-up note:

There seem to be complete CTD incompatibility with Sexlab Stories (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2015-06-13/)

The issue in particular is with the Cow Farm. There seem to be conflicting milking animations.

Also, I've noticed, the MilkMod never finishes installing with Stories on, and I never get the MCM menu.

I've filed a similar issue with Stories mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2015-06-13/?p=1226833)

If necessary, I can dig up a crash log.

There seem to be complete CTD incompatibility with Sexlab Stories (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2015-06-13/)

The issue in particular is with the Cow Farm. There seem to be conflicting milking animations.

Also, I've noticed, the MilkMod never finishes installing with Stories on, and I never get the MCM menu.

I've filed a similar issue with Stories mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2015-06-13/?p=1226833)

I have a Stories profile with both running and I don't have a problem with it.

They don't conflict with each other at all. 

As far as the animations... they're just animations. It's what each mod DOES with the animations that makes them "special" for a particular mod. So while I sympathize with your issue, I tend to lean more toward something else happening with your particular setup.

I have a Stories profile with both running and I don't have a problem with it.

They don't conflict with each other at all. 

As far as the animations... they're just animations. It's what each mod DOES with the animations that makes them "special" for a particular mod. So while I sympathize with your issue, I tend to lean more toward something else happening with your particular setup.

It is actually good to know that this might be an issue with my setup. I can now investigate in more detail.

Thank you.

Update: Seems like there is a conflict between MilkMod and Hospones between who can update the nodes. Still poking around.