If i place a MME Milk Pump in a tavern,  it is there and works fine. If i place one in foxclub (Maria eden) it is not there.  any idea why and what to do ?

it is listed in foixclub under "use info" of the mme milkpump. if i doubleklick that info, the pump is on it s spot in the ck window. but not ingame.

(foxclub is active file, load order under milkmod)

(if i place a standard zaz milkomatic in foxclub, it is there, but does not work).

idk, maybe you are placing in wrong instance of foxclub, maybe you need to reset cell for it to appear

for zaz milkomatic to work you need to install zaz patch

Attached File Milk Mod Economy 2015-06-19 test2.rar 16.27MB 1 downloads - no MCM no trigger on machine...

Perhaps you have too many script heavy mods which is causing the MCM not to register. Don't uninstall any mods on a file already in session, but when you go for a new save then start reducing a couple script heavy mods to find what was blocking it. Things like iNeed, Wet and Cold, Frostfall, etc are script and resource heavy, but removing them on a save already in progress will corrupt the save.

try moving milkmod all the way to the top of loadlist, maybe it will allow mod to load before all other mods cause chaos in your saves

whats a wrong instance ? how to reset cell ? i have zaz patch 6-06 . how to make zaz milkomatic work ?

did you visit foxclub b4 you added milkpump?

install zaz patch, it comes with milkmod

it isnt there in a new game

check if it has dependency for milkmod, other than that i dont know

I installed the mod following the instructions on the download page.

MC menu popped, everything seems ok. By cloning/equipping a cuirass my pc was assigned to be a milk maid.

But now nothing happens. (Im waiting with t option for days).

Is this correct?

Milk stations show the animation but nothing else. Is there a way to check if this mod is running correctly?

MC menu popped, everything seems ok. By cloning/equipping a cuirass my pc was assigned to be a milk maid.

Is this correct?

Milk stations show the animation but nothing else. Is there a way to check if this mod is running correctly?

In the MCM, did you enable milk production? It's like... the very first option.

ALSO... if she is a brand new milk maid, does she have lactacid? 

If she has no Lactacid, and you put her in a machine, it should FEED her lactacid and SAY she's being fed lactacid and show an animation of her being fed lactacid. :)

Looking through the zip/installer, the UNP mesh of the curiass is actually CBBE and using bodyslide doesnt do anything, wow.

Try this.

You'll need BodySlide 2.5 (I think that's the newest version).

I didn't put a SliderGroups folder and xml in here so you might want to go into the Unified UNP, find your UNP body shape (UNP, UNPB, whatever) and just make a preset for building armor.

The attached file will bodyslide the standard milking cuirass. I also didn't put any zaps in this. It's just the default cuirass converted from CBBE to UUNP

Milk Cuirass UUNP BodySlide.7z

Is this correct?

In the MCM, did you enable milk production? It's like... the very first option.

ALSO... if she is a brand new milk maid, does she have lactacid? 

If she has no Lactacid, and you put her in a machine, it should FEED her lactacid and SAY she's being fed lactacid and show an animation of her being fed lactacid. :)

I enabled milk production, set everything to max, used the debug milkmaid to add milk etc. but simply nothing is happening.

Is there a way to check if (certain) scripts are running?

The machine is doing absolutely nothing beside the sitting-animation and text in the left upper corner. No milk animation, no sound.

I already tried to reset the mod which didnt change anything. My save Im using isnt vanilla, its a new lv1 starter char where I threw a ton of mods into it to test things. My papyrus log is basically clean and shows nothing. I have no ingame lag doing stuff so I kinda doubt that the scriptengine is on its last breath either. To me it looks like a few mod-scripts dont work while the majority is happily doing their stuff.

Any other idea?

So you have ZaZ installed... and the texture pack (otherwise the machines would either not be there or they'd be all light blue/purple) but did you run GenerateFNISforUsers?

The animations that you're NOT seeing are part of ZaZ. MilkMod just PLAYs them. If they aren't there, then obviously MilkMod can't play them. 

If you RAN FNIS... run it again.

Using console, go into the ZaZ test zone (cell)

coc zbftestzone

There you'll find a couple of chests containing all ZaZ items, but you'll also find the Dwemer milking machines and other "toys".

Try using one of the milking machines there. IT WON'T MILK YOU as it won't have the milking scripts attached. What you're looking for is to see if it will animate. You may have to go into the ZaZ MCM and start the animation.

IF YOU HAVE , More Nasty Critters, PLUS you have NSAP (Non SexLab Animation Pack), PLUS you have ZaZ Animations.... AND if you have all of the animations from those registered.... then you're over the limit that SexLab can handle. (125 or 128... I don't remember which). Easiest fix for THAT condition is to go into NSAP and disable some of the animations and then go into SexLab's MCM and reset animation registry.

So... there's a few ideas for you to try to track this down :)

But this particular mod (Milk Mod) is almost definitely not CAUSING the problem. It may be SHOWING you that you have a problem.   

I got a weird problem, if install this mod it works perfectly at first, but if I play for a while, then make a safe, then load that safe and then try to save the game again Skyrim just crashes.

If I then disable all Milkmod.esp´s I can load and safe normally again.

I did not have the mod installed when I started the game so it might just be caused by that, but if anyone knows an easy fix id like to know it please.

So you have ZaZ installed... and the texture pack (otherwise the machines would either not be there or they'd be all light blue/purple) but did you run GenerateFNISforUsers?

The animations that you're NOT seeing are part of ZaZ. MilkMod just PLAYs them. If they aren't there, then obviously MilkMod can't play them. 

coc zbftestzone

There you'll find a couple of chests containing all ZaZ items, but you'll also find the Dwemer milking machines and other "toys".

Try using one of the milking machines there. IT WON'T MILK YOU as it won't have the milking scripts attached. What you're looking for is to see if it will animate. You may have to go into the ZaZ MCM and start the animation.

IF YOU HAVE , More Nasty Critters, PLUS you have NSAP (Non SexLab Animation Pack), PLUS you have ZaZ Animations.... AND if you have all of the animations from those registered.... then you're over the limit that SexLab can handle. (125 or 128... I don't remember which). Easiest fix for THAT condition is to go into NSAP and disable some of the animations and then go into SexLab's MCM and reset animation registry.

But this particular mod (Milk Mod) is almost definitely not CAUSING the problem. It may be SHOWING you that you have a problem.   

zaz main + patch + texturepack is installed. I disabled nsap, ran fnis, rebuild sexlab registry.

Went to testcell, dwarvenmilkmachine 1. In zaz anitestsystem I select my char. Entered the milkmachine, used animation type sexlab - index milking machine and the animation + sounds worked without flaw.

coc whiterunorigin. clone the milking cuirass, wear it, get message that my pc is now a milkmaid, but nothing else happens.

I remove cuirass. Open mc menu enable milkproduction, max all values to breast growth, debug maid and give my char 2 milk.

Go to milk pump behind warmaiden and press e. My char kneels down into the pump and thats it. Nothing else happens. No animation or sound is played. No lactaid fed Im getting asked if my companion should be a milk maid (yes).

I leave the pump and wait 7 hours, again no animation (breast growth) no sound, no notification beside the usual high demand in place x.

I open mc menu, debug maid and increase natural milk production to max. Wait again some hours. Now my breasts are titanic with milk flow. No notifications about my breast growth (like in the old milk mod). Using the pump does nothing again.

I notice suddenly that my companion is milked with animation and sound!

For me it seems everything is working but a couple of scripts dont run for my char.

Maybe its my unusual char: I play a temptress race vampiress with latest xpms skeleton, 7b body, tons of hdt things.

I also use pcea and racemenu (3.2). Mod Organizer shows that nothing is overwritten from the milk mod. All other sexlab mods I tested so far worked flawlessly. (some small bugs with apropos)

Any other ideas maybe?

coc zbftestzone

zaz main + patch + texturepack is installed. I disabled nsap, ran fnis, rebuild sexlab registry.

Went to testcell, dwarvenmilkmachine 1. In zaz anitestsystem I select my char. Entered the milkmachine, used animation type sexlab - index milking machine and the animation + sounds worked without flaw.

coc whiterunorigin. clone the milking cuirass, wear it, get message that my pc is now a milkmaid, but nothing else happens.

I remove cuirass. Open mc menu enable milkproduction, max all values to breast growth, debug maid and give my char 2 milk.

Go to milk pump behind warmaiden and press e. My char kneels down into the pump and thats it. Nothing else happens. No animation or sound is played. No lactaid fed Im getting asked if my companion should be a milk maid (yes).

I leave the pump and wait 7 hours, again no animation (breast growth) no sound, no notification beside the usual high demand in place x.

I open mc menu, debug maid and increase natural milk production to max. Wait again some hours. Now my breasts are titanic with milk flow. No notifications about my breast growth (like in the old milk mod). Using the pump does nothing again.

I notice suddenly that my companion is milked with animation and sound!

For me it seems everything is working but a couple of scripts dont run for my char.

Maybe its my unusual char: I play a temptress race vampiress with latest xpms skeleton, 7b body, tons of hdt things.

I also use pcea and racemenu (3.2). Mod Organizer shows that nothing is overwritten from the milk mod. All other sexlab mods I tested so far worked flawlessly. (some small bugs with apropos)

Any other ideas maybe?

well since eveything works in mcm, and i take it everything is refreshing correctly after you change (re)load mcm, i can only guess its pcea

what top left messages you get during milking?... well if you get them, than milking probably in progress

I have a problem, when I use the milk pump and "do you wish to make a new milkmaid yes/no" shows, it doesnt matter if I press yes or no the game crashes, any idea on what I done wrong?

install skeleton/body replacement/ animations

After some hours I found the (a?) mod which is responsible for at least the not working pump stations of this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51554/?

Its Animations. I knew that its a dangerous, bugged mod, but its the first time its bugging my game in this way.

Animations of the pumps are now working, I managed to get my pc to be a milk maid. Milk production also seems going well.

No clue if its normal that by equipping the milk cuirass (which I cloned) I only get a message and nothing else.

Anyway, thx to all for the help! Lets see what happens next...

I also seem to have the problem, posted a few above, every once in awhile I can no longer load an recent save while this mod is active. The temporary fix is like stated already; disable the .esps for this mod, load the save (which works after disabling this mod), save again, then recheck the .esp files for this mod. So it seems as though having the mod reconfigure fixes it temporarily. I haven't found a way to replicate this every time, it just seems to happen after a little bit. I've only ever had 1 milk maid the pc. If anyone has any ideas on a fix that'd be great. Other than that the mod is great! Thanks.

I installed Version 24-05-2015 and played quite a lot (no problems) and saw today that it is now Version 17-06-2015. How should I proceed on upgrading the mod without losing my save and having to start all over again?

Also, thanks for the mod! It's awesome!

should be safe to just upgrade

Like, really obvious thought:

But is it possible to turn the lactaid fed to you by the machines into drink/food recognised by iNeed?

well ... yes, but it would be like free drink, its cheating

Finally got the UNP curiass working, MO was acting wierdly. Anyway...

If I activate a mod such as ineed or RNID after milk mod is running, will MM find the mod and utilise it?

yes
Ed86, there isn’t much I can say about this great mod aside that it’s quite fun, and that I’m glad that you keep working on it.

I was just wondering if you were going to further expand this mod, like adding other quests or perhaps some lore about the milk pumps and who or what placed them in there (maybe sheogorath got bored of normal cheese; maybe Molag Bal thought it would be fun to make cattle of humans and see how accepting they would be of this role, or maybe Sanguine is just messing around again).

The Dwemer built the milk pumps!

Ed86,

In the latest version released, if you go to Debug MilkMaid, the slider for Lactacid is incrememting by hundredths. Can you get it back to integers or at least something like halves.

If you manually want to set milk count, that slider I think goes by halves (.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, etc) which I THINK is how the Lactacid slider used to work.

Other than that..... MILK FOR EVERYONE!

:D

Love this mod.  The most recent version causes me a problem though.  After playing a while, I can no longer save my game.  Even auto saves on resting, waiting, or leaving a cell don't work.  Any saving of my game causes a CTD.  I checked my saves, and the failure seems to be on creating the skse co-save, since that file is never created, and the save file sometimes is not renamed to .ess from .tmp.  I verified that it was this mod by disabling half of my mods until it stopped and then re-enabling half of what was disabled until it happened again.  If I just disable your mod, I can save my game.  Please help!

Me three here on that ctd on save issues, although I did manage to temporarily solve that problem by typing “player.kill” on the console every time the game is started. I'm not sure if its this mod or perhaps a conflict with another mod.

And now for some bug report.

- exhaustion debuffs is applied immediately after forced milking starts from basic living armor. Should it start after the milking session? And perhaps after at least half of the milk has been taken.

- racial milk wont remove exhuastion debuffs at least when basic living armor applies it.

- exhaustion debuffs will not remove themselves after their timer expires.