Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

i'm not a programer <not since Cobol went out of fashion> but I am a troublshooter, might I suggest, that those of us with this issue, upload our modlist/load orders to maybe see if we have a common demoninator that is not present with those that don't have the issue. That might point in the correct direction.. just remember, the 1st step to fixing a problem is admitting there IS a problem.

 

Those who have not been affected with this issue, and thankfully it seems that its just a small percentage of us being affected, hope it doesn't start because at this point, the only solution is to ditch MME and that sucks, I have been using this mod since it was abandoned and lost, and have continued to use it till today, for me, personally, my issue started with the may release and I have tried every update since. not sure if that helps, but any info might be the key. and I agree, I tend to post issues with mods for informational purposes only, I do not expect a fix for my issue, specially if I'm the only one having it. which is why it took so long for me to post here about it. It wasn't until I saw others having the same issue, I was busy trying to TS my setup. Anyways, here is my modlist\loadorder bear in mind, that the files contained in the merge files are listed as inactive right under the merge they are contained in. and anything after teh WTF.ESP is not active at all

 

 

GameMode=Skyrim

 

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

ApachiiHairMales.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

SGHairPackBase.esm=1

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm=1

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1

Inn Girls Resources.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

GeneralStores.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

TKChildren.esm=1

HentaiPregnancy.esm=1

Children+SoulGems.esm=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

Cutting Room Floor.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

DrunkenSluts.esp=1

ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +100%.esp=1

Immersive detection of NPC.esp=1

ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp=1

AviBuyNotSteal.esp=1

SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp=1

XiNafay - Shoes.esp=1

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1

TKChildren_DB.esp=1

Game Tweak Merge.esp=1

NoPsychicLockKnowledge.esp=0

Equalized Lockpick Health x2.esp=0

favor154.esp=0

transmute tweak make all silver first.esp=0

Paarthfix.esp=0

No DB Mooks.esp=0

HoldBorderBanners.esp=0

Dangerous Wolves.esp=0

Gildergreen Regrown.esp=0

DeadlyDiseases.esp=0

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=0

12FemaleBrows.esp=0

more plants all extra.esp=1

DLC2FLL.esp=0

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

SexLabWerewolves.esp=1

Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

dD-No Screen Blood.esp=1

DLC1FLL.esp=0

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Skylight.esp=1

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1

ELE-Interior Lighting.esp=1

ELE DG-Interior Lighting.esp=1

ELE HF-Interior Lighting.esp=1

ELE DB-Interior Lighting.esp=1

homes remodeled.esp=1

Apropos.esp=1

Remodeled and Brazen Merge.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=0

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=0

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=0

DragonPlateBrazen.esp=0

RealisticRoomRental.esp=1

SexLab-AmorousAdventures-ArousalTriggers.esp=1

display-model.esp=1

DD - Interactions.esp=1

Extended UI.esp=1

fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

KS Hairdo's.esp=1

Get Out Of My Way.esp=1

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1

JaxonzNamedSave.esp=1

Jugs.esp=1

BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp=1

Traps Are Dangerous.esp=1

WM Trap Fixes.esp=1

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1

Player Size Adjuster.esp=1

Better Eagle Eye Redux.esp=1

Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp=0

Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp=1

Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp=1

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1

The Ningheim.esp=1

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

When Vampires Attack.esp=1

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1

SGHairPackAIO.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

TradeBarter.esp=1

MinimalHUD.esp=1

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

titkit.esp=1

TKChildren_HF.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

Undead Don't Turn To Ash.esp=1

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp=1

AOS.esp=1

3DNPC.esp=1

FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1

HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1

HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1

AFT_iNPCFix.esp=0

TKChildren+3DNPC.esp=1

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1

SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp=1

SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp=1

UthgerdGoHome.esp=1

RealisticHuskySounds.esp=1

DSHg Merge.esp=1

DSHg - UpdateDG.esp=0

DSHg - UpdateDB.esp=0

DSHg - Hats.esp=0

DSHg - Helmets.esp=0

DSHg - Hoods.esp=0

AOS2_WAF Patch.esp=1

RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp=1

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1

SSv2.esp=1

ELFX_2_0_BFU_Patch.esp=1

MeekoVigilanceAreHuskies.esp=1

Helgen Reborn.esp=1

Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp=1

Feminine Females.esp=1

01VampireNoDirtTintmask.esp=1

FeminizedLevelLists.esp=1

Giants.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp=1

ABT - Progressive Damage (BS and CCO).esp=1

NPO Module - Crossbows.esp=1

PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp=1

Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp=1

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1

SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp=1

SDO Merge.esp=1

SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp=0

SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp=0

SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp=0

SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp=0

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1

BDIC.esp=1

Dawnguard(GS).esp=1

Immersive Wenches.esp=1

Deadly Wenches.esp=1

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp=1

BFT Ships and Carriages.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp=1

Immersive Patrols II.esp=1

Adura_Skyrimmerchantmod_BFU.esp=1

KnockKnock.esp=1

PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp=1

TKChildren_V.esp=1

3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Immersive Wenches RRR-patch.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1

More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

More Interesting Loot WAFR Patch.esp=1

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1

ScopedBows.esp=1

ScopedBows_LL.esp=1

True Weapons NPO Crossbows.esp=1

ABT - Bolts Renamed for BS and CCO.esp=0

ProudspiremanorTNF_BP.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

Extended Encounters.esp=1

Dead Body Collision.esp=1

HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

ImmersiveGenderChange.esp=1

DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1

RosaFollower.esp=1

XN_Lili.esp=1

My Home Is Your Home.esp=1

Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1

CD - Zarias Restraints addon.esp=0

Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp=0

CCO_SIC_Patch.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1

CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp=0

CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp=0

CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp=1

CoT-WeatherPatch_NL4.esp=0

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1

CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp=1

ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp=1

CoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.esp=1

mintylightningmod.esp=1

MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1

Skylight-Torches.esp=1

ShootingStars.esp=1

Creepy Dungeons.esp=1

AOS2 Patch Merge.esp=1

AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp=0

AOS2_SupremeStorms_CoT Patch.esp=0

AOS2_TAD Patch.esp=0

SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1

DD_restrained.esp=1

WinterHousev4-NoSnow.esp=1

Hod and Gurdur's Guest House.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1

wolfclub.esp=1

AMatterOfTime.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp=1

SexLab More Creatures.esp=1

SexLab-Stories.esp=1

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1

BesEss.esp=1

CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp=1

Children+SoulGemsDragonborn.esp=1

Children+SoulGemsTKChildren.esp=1

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1

SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1

adcSexlife.esp=1

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

SD Cages.esp=1

JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1

Archery Perks Overhaul - 1.1.esp=1

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp=1

SleepTight.esp=1

Killable Lootable Children for Hearthfires.esp=1

KLC TKChildren patch.esp=1

MilkModNEW.esp=1

The Dungeon.esp=1

MilkModNEW AB.esp=1

MilkModNEW HF.esp=1

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1

Private Needs.esp=1

Private Needs-Vanilla Water Patch.esp=1

babes combined.esp=1

3dnpcbabes.esp=1

Cutting Room Babes.esp=1

Helgen Babes.esp=1

TES5Merge.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

WTF.esp=1

DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=0

DeadlyMutilation.esp=0

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=0

HighResTexturePack01.esp=0

HighResTexturePack02.esp=0

HighResTexturePack03.esp=0

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=0

 

 

 

I do not use loot or any other automatical sortener. Everything is done with MO, wrye and tesedit. Mods are put together theme based... audio mods, animation, strange stuff etc. Patches are normally right behind patched mod. I removed disabled mods from the list and the bashed patch.

Texpack is an SMC archive.

 

 

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

-Convenient Horses

+【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

+Skyrim Unleashed II Beta

+Wet and Cold

+SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.003-BETA

+Enhanced Blood Textures

+Skyrim Immersive Creatures

+Estrus Chaurus v4.00a

+EstrusForSkyrimV120

+Deviously Cursed Loot 4.9a

+Devious AssetsExpansion 7B HDT with Belly Node

+Devious Devices Expansion

+DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.0

+00_MAIN_FULL_7B Bombshell BBP meshAndTexture_AradiaDeviousExpansion

+Devious Devices - Assets v2.9.0(7B)

+Captured Dreams v3.84 full

+Apropos Beta 2015 04 24 01

-Milk Mod Economy 2015

+SexLabAroused V16b

+ZazAnimationPack Textures v0605

+ZazAnimationPack Patch v0606

+ZazAnimationPack Main v0605

+Sexlab Squirt Reborn v1_02

+Better Shape Creature

+MoreNastyCritters8 25

+SexLab HDT 7B Strapon

+Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b loose

+UIExtensions v1-2

+Non-SexLab Animations Pack ver V2.6

+DiabolicAnimationCounter

+SexLab Hdt High Heels

+SEXLABFramework.v159c

+AngrimApprentice v2 02

+sprint

+Shaydows Animation Mashup v2 modified

+sexy idle Animation

+Higher pitched female shout voices All in One

+Horgasm 06-22-15

+Better Horse Pain Sounds-12608-1

+Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment

+Immersive Skyrim Thunder V6-1702-V6

+Immersive Sounds - Footsteps 2.0

+Immersive Sounds Compendium 1.2-54387-1-2

+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2

+Draugr Audio Enhancement Mod - Main-51874-2-0

+Alpha Werewolf sounds-13779-1-5

+Better Vampires 7.0

+brows - Ningheim Addon-30411-v2-0

+Ningheim Race SeveNBase HDT Only With Collisions

+The Ningheim Race

+RaceCompatibility with fixes

+Dark Brotherhood Babette Replacer -Dawnguard Supported-

+BVFE - Serana and Family UNP

+Babes Combined forUNP v4c

+DW Children

+brows hvergelmir Standard Resolution

+Beautiful vampires Apachii V2 no follower patch

+SlaveTats-symbols

+SlaveTats

+overlay compilation1

+Nail Polish for UNP Loose Files-49759-0-1

+Footprints v1_00 - Legendary-22745-1-00

+Wings - Devil Wings for UNP UNPB by Elewin

+HDT Hoop Earrings 14.28 (edit by daie)

+NumenumeHairHDTv14

+numenume Hair sono7

+numenume Hair sono6

+Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2

+Edhildilsallinonepack

+Minidresses 7B v1.51

+I love Cleavage 7B v1.4

+Ebon Shroud - 7B BBP both versions

+Blood Raven - 7B Bombshell BBP - full customizable and upgradeable_v1.1

+Vamp - 7B Bombshell BBP

+Selene by NEO - Bombshell BBP

+Neo Selene Main

+Treestumps Latex Conversions - 7B Bombshell BBP

+Edhildisls Skimpy Vampire Royal Armor - Cleavage BBP needs original

+Edhildils Skimpy Vampire Armor BBP

+DF T19

+Bobs Boots for 7B Bombshell - v8.3 needed

+Bobs Boots for CBBE V8 3 Update

+Bobs Boots for CBBE V8 2 Update

+Bobs Boots for CBBE

+TS_ECatsuit&Ballet

+Nyotengu Suit 7B Bombshell v1.0

+Nyotengu suit 1 UNPBcl 1

+LitheriaArmorPack 202

+Nicoroshi Creations Glow Map

+Nicoroshi Creations

+TS WhipCane0 2

+Svetlana - SCJewelry Merchant v1-01-Rev2

+SCJ UNP-35880-1-03

+Standalone Circlets for Women 0_7_1-37764-0-7-1

+PiercedEars-all-in-one

+ApachiiSkyHairMale_v_1_2-10168-1-2

+ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5-10168-1-5

+ApachiiSkyHair v 1 5 Full

+KSHairFinal

+Better Vanilla Hair by kebrus v02b

+Vivid Clouds and Fogs

+Ethereal_Auroras_1_0-51869-1-0

+Relighting Skyrim Series

+MintyLightningModV23 Loose Files

+Female Facial Animation

+Realistic Water Two - ENB Textures

+Realistic Water Two

+DROPS v3 x512

+Wonders of Weather

+Insignificant Object Remover

+Skyrim Flora Overhaul only trees v2.3-141-2-3 with jun update

+Unbelievable Grass Two - Low Res-67478-1-1

+Sexy Solitude v1-12308-1-0

+TexpackV17

+MCKING-NightMotherReplacer

+Edhildils Sexy Falmer Statue

+Edhildils Sexy Azura Statue

+Sexy Mara statue

+Sevenbase Dibella statue

+Alternate Small Gold Statue

+HiRes Road Signs Version 3 Worn Text-436-3-0

+No More Glowing Edges-34981-2-0

+CampUsers and Hunters-31683-1-1-1

+Campsites in Skyrim-31683-1-3

+Lanterns of Skyrim - Skyrim Bridges Patch

+Skyrim Bridges - ETaC

+Expanded Towns and Cities Im. Set. Merged File

+Better Riften 10-9577-0-10

+EotW Dawnguard DLC Textures Remastered 1_1-51947-1-1

+City Trees and Plants

+Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP (Chameleon and Lizard)

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn DLC

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items

+HiddenQuiversV1

+Beauty Spot

+coverkhajiits male version

+Feminine Khajiit Textures for CBBE-UNP (Grey Cat and Leopard)

+RaceMenu v3-2

+NACMIM - SkyUI 4.1 Green Quest Markers-66702-1-0

+NACMIM - Map and Compass - Compass Holds and Quests-26822-1-6

+SkyUI - show armor slots v3

+SkyUI

+SPERG - Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced Gameplay

+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper v1_15_2_0-1175-1-15-2-0

+Combat Evolved-56147-2-4a

+Ultimate Combat-36006-2-52

+FNIS Creature Pack 5 3 Beta1

+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells

+FNIS Behavior V5 5 -- ALWAYS necessary

+HDT HighHeels System

+physics modified

+Full pack SevenBase Bombshell [bETA 1.0]

+Reduced Force

+【WWLMG】Ascension - Static

+【DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious

+Follower Trap Safety v1_3-11609-1-3

+Traps Make Noise and are Dangerous

+BodyPatch SeveNBase-Bombshell for Selene-CBBE-TBBP

+Selene v1-6-0 CBBE-TBBP BSA

+Predator Vision v 1_3-22274-1-3

+Better MessageBox Controls

+Better Dialogue Controls v1_2-27371-1-2

+Guard Dialogue Overhaul-23390-1-4

+ECS Bug Fixes

+Expanded Carriage Service-8544-1-2

+SkyJubs Invisible Helmets Eng Main OnlyHelmets

+Personal Merchant

+Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - MCM Special Edition-18916-2-5

+AMatterOfTime

+Immersive HUD - iHUD

+Less Intrusive Hud - Main files-35154-1-1

+Face Light

+No Boring Sleep-Wait Menu

+Enhanced Camera 1.1-57859-1-1

+A Closer Look - Simple Smooth Hotkey Zoom

+ScreenShot Assist-33521-1-4

+Erotic main menu V 23

+Bag of Holding 2-0-9085-2-0

+Compass Marker Range-30930-v1

+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads

+Candlelight Toggle v2-01-11008

+Fuz Ro Doh

+PCEA 3-5-2 NMM Installer

+Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version

+HotKeys++

+OneTweak

+MemoryBlockLog

+SafetyLoad 1_2-46465-1-2

+Cell Stabilizer

+jawz skymesh 262

+STEP Vanilla Optimized Textures - Performance Varsion

+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

*Unmanaged: Bashed Patch, 0

 

 

 

okay i went through load list and compared them, to reduce list further, you should probably remove amour/body/hair mods

following IMOs are probably wrong

in 1st list there are a lot of COT and lights patches, imo these can cause script problems

i think primary needs 3x had some bugs that can contribute to instability, well i remember having black char or multiple dirty effects

you have SL ac mc, for me those mods caused some serious issues, well i probably used them wrong since your game is stable

 

as to second list i think sound overhauls, footsteps and water looks specious but thats just my opinion

 

 

in any case only through trial and error can one solve all the mysteries of science!

 

No panty bodyslide pls???

use zap filters in bodyslide

 

 

thanks bro

 

Posted

In ed's defense. I respect him more for the simple fact of him not ignoring people outright or simply lying to them (I’ll fix it, NOT! lol) compared to other mod authors. In reality you can't compare business with free work the values are not the same. If you are working in a professional environment of which you are getting paid, you are obligated to listen to the customer regardless of which belief you may have especially when your the boss because if the customer is not pleased you don't get paid. Of course a developer always have choices.

 

Ed at least tries to listen to people and implement as much of the features people request and I respect him for that. Now if he refuses to go further into the issue and attempt to solve it, that is absolutely understandable. The effort at least earns you respect to those who are truly honorable.

 

As for the ctd issue, ya it started on that May update. Something that has been added or changed is causing this issue for some of us. I cannot point fingers though because I didn't fully test my other mods since it may or may not be a source of conflict with mme. In the end of the day I chose to just roll with the temp fix I discovered. Something about the “player.kill” command that resets something in the character or game that allows for saving.

Posted

So i have been reading some posts in this forum for the MME and people complaining about MME that crashes and some that does not happen and so on ..well i believe they do happen because it happens to me :D

And in my case the crash always occurs when MME is adjusting the size of the breasts i am trying to figure if the problem happens if you have milk enabled but no cows that makes that to happen since you don´t have a cow and because of that no breast to adjust makes the program to hang and ctd (not 100% of the time) but a good chance for that to happen.

On the other hand if i have milk enabled and have a cow how many times MME hang and CTD i have to figure out ...i love the mod but for now seems to me sometimes it goes crazy on those boobs man :D then again who can complain its BOOBS!!! no one is indifferent to BOOBS!!! not even a mod on Skyrim :D

Posted

So i have been reading some posts in this forum for the MME and people complaining about MME that crashes and some that does not happen and so on ..well i believe they do happen because it happens to me :D

And in my case the crash always occurs when MME is adjusting the size of the breasts i am trying to figure if the problem happens if you have milk enabled but no cows that makes that to happen since you don´t have a cow and because of that no breast to adjust makes the program to hang and ctd (not 100% of the time) but a good chance for that to happen.

On the other hand if i have milk enabled and have a cow how many times MME hang and CTD i have to figure out ...i love the mod but for now seems to me sometimes it goes crazy on those boobs man :D then again who can complain its BOOBS!!! no one is indifferent to BOOBS!!! not even a mod on Skyrim :D

 

sounds like a mod conflict

 

what mods are you running?

 

Posted

In ed's defense. I respect him more for the simple fact of him not ignoring people outright or simply lying to them (I’ll fix it, NOT! lol) compared to other mod authors. In reality you can't compare business with free work the values are not the same. If you are working in a professional environment of which you are getting paid, you are obligated to listen to the customer regardless of which belief you may have especially when your the boss because if the customer is not pleased you don't get paid. Of course a developer always have choices.

 

Ed at least tries to listen to people and implement as much of the features people request and I respect him for that. Now if he refuses to go further into the issue and attempt to solve it, that is absolutely understandable. The effort at least earns you respect to those who are truly honorable.

 

As for the ctd issue, ya it started on that May update. Something that has been added or changed is causing this issue for some of us. I cannot point fingers though because I didn't fully test my other mods since it may or may not be a source of conflict with mme. In the end of the day I chose to just roll with the temp fix I discovered. Something about the “player.kill” command that resets something in the character or game that allows for saving.

 

Has anyone tried doing a clean save here?  I did, and it seemed to fix the issue for me.

 

There is no reason to defend Ed86 or get angry at him.  I offered a suggestion a while back.  He was rude about it.  Fuck him.  I got over it.  He got over it too.  We're both adults.  Life goes on.

 

I am also a professional software developer, so I can see both sides here.  Ed86 makes a mod and tries to add new features.  After spending hours trying to figure out how to make the new features work, people say the mod causes CTDs, and they don't say anything else that might help him figure out what happened.

 

I get reports like that from my customers at my job.  "It's broken" is a useless report.  "It breaks in way X if I do A, B, and then C, in that order," is useful because I know what broke and which part of the code to examine, based on what fires when A, B, and C are done.

 

"It's broken," often makes me wonder if it's really broken or if I need a replacement for the user.

 

Given that Ed86 still actively maintains this mod - for free - in his free time, probably between sessions of work or school or both, it makes sense to try and help him figure out what exactly the issue is by providing as much useful information as you can.  I doubt he has all day to try and figure it out.

 

"It works on my machine!"  isn't a useful response from the author either.  Why?  Because all of our machines are different.  We have different specs and mod lists.  If a user reports a problem, it's up to the user and the author to find a solution, but help Ed86 to help you by providing information.

 

At the end of the day, this is a free mod on a game, maintained by the author in his free time.  He doesn't have to help you, even though he tries to.  You don't have to download the mod, even though you want to.  Let's be friendly and help each other have a good time playing Skyrim.

 

And if you disagree with me, fuck off.

 

Posted

 

So i have been reading some posts in this forum for the MME and people complaining about MME that crashes and some that does not happen and so on ..well i believe they do happen because it happens to me :D

And in my case the crash always occurs when MME is adjusting the size of the breasts i am trying to figure if the problem happens if you have milk enabled but no cows that makes that to happen since you don´t have a cow and because of that no breast to adjust makes the program to hang and ctd (not 100% of the time) but a good chance for that to happen.

On the other hand if i have milk enabled and have a cow how many times MME hang and CTD i have to figure out ...i love the mod but for now seems to me sometimes it goes crazy on those boobs man :D then again who can complain its BOOBS!!! no one is indifferent to BOOBS!!! not even a mod on Skyrim :D

 

sounds like a mod conflict

 

what mods are you running?

 

 

mostly cosmetic and follower mods. Then i have like 2 or 3 player houses like build your own house and then i have this one with all its needs to work like sexlab ...and stuff like that so i doube its mod conflicts ...it just sometimes i play for several hours with no problems and once in a while without changing anything the game crashes with MME trying to update the size of boobs.

 

Posted

 

In ed's defense. I respect him more for the simple fact of him not ignoring people outright or simply lying to them (I’ll fix it, NOT! lol) compared to other mod authors. In reality you can't compare business with free work the values are not the same. If you are working in a professional environment of which you are getting paid, you are obligated to listen to the customer regardless of which belief you may have especially when your the boss because if the customer is not pleased you don't get paid. Of course a developer always have choices.

 

Ed at least tries to listen to people and implement as much of the features people request and I respect him for that. Now if he refuses to go further into the issue and attempt to solve it, that is absolutely understandable. The effort at least earns you respect to those who are truly honorable.

 

As for the ctd issue, ya it started on that May update. Something that has been added or changed is causing this issue for some of us. I cannot point fingers though because I didn't fully test my other mods since it may or may not be a source of conflict with mme. In the end of the day I chose to just roll with the temp fix I discovered. Something about the “player.kill” command that resets something in the character or game that allows for saving.

 

Has anyone tried doing a clean save here?  I did, and it seemed to fix the issue for me.

 

There is no reason to defend Ed86 or get angry at him.  I offered a suggestion a while back.  He was rude about it.  Fuck him.  I got over it.  He got over it too.  We're both adults.  Life goes on.

 

I am also a professional software developer, so I can see both sides here.  Ed86 makes a mod and tries to add new features.  After spending hours trying to figure out how to make the new features work, people say the mod causes CTDs, and they don't say anything else that might help him figure out what happened.

 

I get reports like that from my customers at my job.  "It's broken" is a useless report.  "It breaks in way X if I do A, B, and then C, in that order," is useful because I know what broke and which part of the code to examine, based on what fires when A, B, and C are done.

 

"It's broken," often makes me wonder if it's really broken or if I need a replacement for the user.

 

Given that Ed86 still actively maintains this mod - for free - in his free time, probably between sessions of work or school or both, it makes sense to try and help him figure out what exactly the issue is by providing as much useful information as you can.  I doubt he has all day to try and figure it out.

 

"It works on my machine!"  isn't a useful response from the author either.  Why?  Because all of our machines are different.  We have different specs and mod lists.  If a user reports a problem, it's up to the user and the author to find a solution, but help Ed86 to help you by providing information.

 

At the end of the day, this is a free mod on a game, maintained by the author in his free time.  He doesn't have to help you, even though he tries to.  You don't have to download the mod, even though you want to.  Let's be friendly and help each other have a good time playing Skyrim.

 

And if you disagree with me, fuck off.

 

 

 

In this case, there isn't much we can tell him besides what we have.  The problem seems to have started or got significantly worse during May.  And the symptoms, which is a CTD when saving after playing for a fairly significant amount of time.  We can provide our mod lists (can't, I'm moving), but beyond that this crash leaves nothing worth mentioning in the papyrus logs.  Going any further would mean finding and fixing the problem within MME or as someone else suggested, analyzing a dump file (not an easy thing to do).  

 

I also never said that Ed was a bad person... I can be a complete asshole myself when the mood is right.  Just need to chill out and realize it's not personal.  People are going to find bugs, ones you can't reproduce... sometimes those bugs turn out to be ID10T bugs and a lot of the time, it's just a different machine with different execution profiles, libraries, etc.  Bugs happen, it's not a reflection on anything and MME is still a pretty cool idea. 

 

 

So i have been reading some posts in this forum for the MME and people complaining about MME that crashes and some that does not happen and so on ..well i believe they do happen because it happens to me :D

And in my case the crash always occurs when MME is adjusting the size of the breasts i am trying to figure if the problem happens if you have milk enabled but no cows that makes that to happen since you don´t have a cow and because of that no breast to adjust makes the program to hang and ctd (not 100% of the time) but a good chance for that to happen.

On the other hand if i have milk enabled and have a cow how many times MME hang and CTD i have to figure out ...i love the mod but for now seems to me sometimes it goes crazy on those boobs man :D then again who can complain its BOOBS!!! no one is indifferent to BOOBS!!! not even a mod on Skyrim :D

 

sounds like a mod conflict

 

what mods are you running?

 

 

mostly cosmetic and follower mods. Then i have like 2 or 3 player houses like build your own house and then i have this one with all its needs to work like sexlab ...and stuff like that so i doube its mod conflicts ...it just sometimes i play for several hours with no problems and once in a while without changing anything the game crashes with MME trying to update the size of boobs.

 

 

It's absolutely a mod conflict.  Make sure no other mods try to control the breast node.  In devious devices, make sure to turn off "Breast Node Management" and similar settings in mods like Soul Gem Oven II, Hentai Pregnancy, etc if you are running them.  And make sure you have an up-to-date skeleton.

Posted

Just happend again after hours of gameplay. So its not cursed loot. I entered mistveil keep, jarls chamber, hit quicksave and went to suck some blood. Deceided that I missed something, hit quickload and since than every safe is a ctd. Disabling mme and saving is possible again.

 

Edit:

Just noticed that I had next to 0 stamina regeneration after the reinstall of MME and no mod-reset did anything. Had to use an earlier save before the ctd bug. So watch out if that happens and you have to reinstall... it can corrupt your save. And no, this isnt doom & gloom, its just skyrim, was probably the exhaustion debuff, I uninstalled dirty (without saving functionality no clean save possible btw) and its just the way it is.

Posted

My problem of the weird $MME text was due to that I had 2 different versions running at the same time. Disabling the older one, and it works fine now. Haven't come across this save-crash bug that others here have been reporting on.

Posted

 

And if you disagree with me, fuck off.

 

 

 

I wish you would have started with this sentence so I wouldn't have to read the rest of the stupid shit you wrote.

Posted

 

 

 

Has anyone tried doing a clean save here?  I did, and it seemed to fix the issue for me.

 

 

care to explain to me how do i clean save? because appearently the instructions are not enough.

Posted (edited)

 

 

So i have been reading some posts in this forum for the MME and people complaining about MME that crashes and some that does not happen and so on ..well i believe they do happen because it happens to me :D

And in my case the crash always occurs when MME is adjusting the size of the breasts i am trying to figure if the problem happens if you have milk enabled but no cows that makes that to happen since you don´t have a cow and because of that no breast to adjust makes the program to hang and ctd (not 100% of the time) but a good chance for that to happen.

On the other hand if i have milk enabled and have a cow how many times MME hang and CTD i have to figure out ...i love the mod but for now seems to me sometimes it goes crazy on those boobs man :D then again who can complain its BOOBS!!! no one is indifferent to BOOBS!!! not even a mod on Skyrim :D

 

sounds like a mod conflict

 

what mods are you running?

 

 

mostly cosmetic and follower mods. Then i have like 2 or 3 player houses like build your own house and then i have this one with all its needs to work like sexlab ...and stuff like that so i doube its mod conflicts ...it just sometimes i play for several hours with no problems and once in a while without changing anything the game crashes with MME trying to update the size of boobs.

 

well you cant update nothing, if there is nothing, mod does nothing, if there is actor registered, than it does update that actor, size change happens ONCE every 3 min or sooner during milking, mme doesnt update in real time, so mods that update in real time will update size again after mme, mme will wait 3 min for next update, so its highly unlikely that it can produce enough load on skyrim to crash the game

you can always disable breastsize change

 

Just happend again after hours of gameplay. So its not cursed loot. I entered mistveil keep, jarls chamber, hit quicksave and went to suck some blood. Deceided that I missed something, hit quickload and since than every safe is a ctd. Disabling mme and saving is possible again.

 

Edit:

Just noticed that I had next to 0 stamina regeneration after the reinstall of MME and no mod-reset did anything. Had to use an earlier save before the ctd bug. So watch out if that happens and you have to reinstall... it can corrupt your save. And no, this isnt doom & gloom, its just skyrim, was probably the exhaustion debuff, I uninstalled dirty (without saving functionality no clean save possible btw) and its just the way it is.

 okay...... try version v28-03-2015 to see if its not ctding

or try playing with pain system disabled

or try attached

 

is it possible to make a milking machine from zaz work, without milk economy mod ?

yes, you will need other mod to fire animations though

Milk Mod Economy 2015-06-17a.rar

Edited by Ed86
Posted

 

Has anyone tried doing a clean save here?  I did, and it seemed to fix the issue for me.

 

care to explain to me how do i clean save? because appearently the instructions are not enough.

 

mcm-> uninstall, save & exit game, remove mod, launch game, wait 24h, save & exit game, install mod

 

something like that

Posted

 

 

 

 

Has anyone tried doing a clean save here?  I did, and it seemed to fix the issue for me.

 

 

care to explain to me how do i clean save? because appearently the instructions are not enough.

 

 

go somewhere quite no npc spawn

check MCM > this mod MCM > Reset everything to default > if has Uninstall toggle press it. > close MCM> wait bit sec till uninstall finish > save > quit > safetool > fix instance or whatever it is>save it > load clean save > wait a bit til all script running > save again > quit > done!

it will not 100% clean tou..

And remember this " There Is NO Clean Save after you save with installed mod "

Posted

 

 

Has anyone tried doing a clean save here?  I did, and it seemed to fix the issue for me.

 

care to explain to me how do i clean save? because appearently the instructions are not enough.

 

mcm-> uninstall, save & exit game, remove mod, launch game, wait 24h, save & exit game, install mod

 

something like that

 

 

Thanks man, but if a brand new game does not solve the issue, a clean save cannot. i'll keep that method in mind tho in case it works for other bugs.

Posted

 

 

 

Has anyone tried doing a clean save here?  I did, and it seemed to fix the issue for me.

 

care to explain to me how do i clean save? because appearently the instructions are not enough.

 

mcm-> uninstall, save & exit game, remove mod, launch game, wait 24h, save & exit game, install mod

 

something like that

 

 

Thanks man, but if a brand new game does not solve the issue, a clean save cannot. i'll keep that method in mind tho in case it works for other bugs.

 

try playing with pain system disabled after player.kill or attached file above

it might be overmilked debuff if ppl over use milking

Posted

Ed86,

What's different in the 6-17a version from rather than 6-17?

overmilking pain debuff disabled, there might be a possibility that its causing ctd, if people have a lot of mods that add a lot of magic effects to actors

its only my guess but right now i dont see any other major mod change that could cause ctds

Posted

Might explain why I DON'T have CTDs. I turn off the pain and the buffs/debuffs in MCM. So it's basically all about the milk and... of course... the milk jugs.

Posted

 

 

 

 

Has anyone tried doing a clean save here?  I did, and it seemed to fix the issue for me.

 

care to explain to me how do i clean save? because appearently the instructions are not enough.

 

mcm-> uninstall, save & exit game, remove mod, launch game, wait 24h, save & exit game, install mod

 

something like that

 

 

Thanks man, but if a brand new game does not solve the issue, a clean save cannot. i'll keep that method in mind tho in case it works for other bugs.

 

try playing with pain system disabled after player.kill or attached file above

it might be overmilked debuff if ppl over use milking

 

 

i have the pain gain system disabled already due to the overmilked debuff. and tried the file there but no difference. hmm...maybe those hf and zaz patches need updates? I'll continue testing and see what i can find.

Posted

OK, I'm just gonna toss this in here because I know Ed is working his ass off trying to figure this out and.... maybe this will help (or maybe not.... who the fuck knows?)

 

When I install

 

I choose the UNPB and NOTHING ELSE.

I don't install any of the armor bodyslides (because I did them myself anyways)

I do NOT install the HF stuff. I do NOT make the ZaZ pumps that are NOT part of this mod work anyways.

No custom bottle.....

Nothing

 

Basically I don't choose ANY options other than the UNPB version and that's really just 'cause that's where I put my custom meshes anyways. 

 

In MCM I disable the buffs/debuffs AND in the Milking Configuration page I disable all of the pain stuff.

So no pain AND no gain :)

 

I don't CTD. Or if I do it's not something I could contribute to this mod. Once in a while I'll lock up if I'm in free camera mode and hit the "T" button to wait. Not always... in fact not often, but that DOES seem to happen like "when I do THIS.... THIS sometimes happens"

 

I turn off free cam in Dev Devices, I don't EVER autosave or quicksave. Every save is from console, on purpose, and named uniquely.

 

Anything in there make sense to anyone?

Posted

 

Ed86,

What's different in the 6-17a version from rather than 6-17?

overmilking pain debuff disabled, there might be a possibility that its causing ctd, if people have a lot of mods that add a lot of magic effects to actors

its only my guess but right now i dont see any other major mod change that could cause ctds

Now that you mention it. I've seen that debuff get applied to my characters extraneously, like a dozen times or more at once. Seems like a likely cause... I was never certain that applying it more than once was intentional or not.

 

Sucks I can't fire up one of my corrupted saves and look at the effect list.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...