You get saves with tmp file extension when your game is unstable. ALSO you can get them if Skyrim doesn't have permission to modify your "My Games" folder. LOTS of things can cause this EXCEPT this mod. This mod has no way to create a save. Figure out what you're REAL problem is before you start blaming a mod.

All i can say is, removing this mod fixes it. so, in my case, its this mod making my skyrim unstable, thus making this mod my REAL problem.

I hate to burst your "it's not my mod bubble" but it IS your mod.  I have the exact same problem and I tracked it down to MME.  I'm a professional software engineer and have been at this stuff my entire life.  With MME, CTD when saving after several hours of play.  WIthout MME (same load order), not a problem.  Maybe it's something else in my load order, but I doubt it, it's mostly texture/mess replacements, body, skeleton, sexlab, devious devices and MME.

This mod doesn't cause issues on my save. What causes issues is the number of mods I have with a few script heavy. So while you might experience a problem with this mod it isn't the sole cause of your issue. It'd likely happen with another script heavy mod you put in its place.

You get saves with tmp file extension when your game is unstable. ALSO you can get them if Skyrim doesn't have permission to modify your "My Games" folder. LOTS of things can cause this EXCEPT this mod. This mod has no way to create a save. Figure out what you're REAL problem is before you start blaming a mod.

All i can say is, removing this mod fixes it. so, in my case, its this mod making my skyrim unstable, thus making this mod my REAL problem.

I hate to burst your "it's not my mod bubble" but it IS your mod.  I have the exact same problem and I tracked it down to MME.  I'm a professional software engineer and have been at this stuff my entire life.  With MME, CTD when saving after several hours of play.  WIthout MME (same load order), not a problem.  Maybe it's something else in my load order, but I doubt it, it's mostly texture/mess replacements, body, skeleton, sexlab, devious devices and MME.

This mod doesn't cause issues on my save. What causes issues is the number of mods I have with a few script heavy. So while you might experience a problem with this mod it isn't the sole cause of your issue. It'd likely happen with another script heavy mod you put in its place.

I've tested and run dozens of fairly script heavy mods and only seen this when MME is enabled.  I even monitor script latency and there is no script latency.  I came here to see if anyone else has this problem... they do.  That's not a coincidence.  Where it's MME and something else in common between those affected, who knows... but MME is part of the problem.

I hate to burst your "it's not my mod" bubble but it IS your mod.  I have the exact same problem and I tracked it down to MME.  I'm a professional software engineer and have been at this stuff my entire life, pretty sure I know a thing or two about testing.  I was building up a modded engine one mod at a time, testing each mods functionality and running some stability tests on the engine. 

With MME, CTD when saving after several hours of play.  WIthout MME (same load order), not a problem.  Maybe it's something else in my load order, but I doubt it, it's mostly texture/mess replacements, body, skeleton, sexlab, devious devices and MME.

I love MME and it saddens me to discover it was the source of a game breaking bug.  The previous versions from May seem less prone, but I have had it happen.  My guess is your corrupting something and when it tries to dehydrate the game session and serialize to disk, the engine hits a bad value and craps out.

Its not chajapa's mod thats causing the issue, Jugs is fine, not instability with it by itself, and still instability if running MME without it, but it IS MME, been fighting with this since the last may release, pulling mods right and left, hell just to make sure it wasn't Skyrim or a HD issue, I wiped and reformatted my Skyrim HD and reinstalled. now, maybe it is a combination of high script mods that causes it, but ONLY removing MME fixes it <at least in my case> I have also tried removing any other mod that effects breasts.. no go, still happens in MME is in the load order and doesn't if its not, this in on new games, clean saved games, ect, I am going to try playing my mod setup with out it, and after I'm pretty sure no instability, going to try with an april release of this mod <never had this issue with the versions up to April>

thing that is irritating is, numerous people have complained about this issue, numerous people have stated that removing the mod clears up the issue, and when its mentioned that this mod IS the common demominator with this issue <haven't seen this issue pop up in any other forum but this one> some people act like we just blasphemed their religion.  Can we state DEFINITIVELY that this mod is the cause of the issue, no, we cannot, but, ya know, the evidence is pretty solid that it at least plays a major role in the issue. 

I love the mod, itself, and its gonna be not as much fun to play with out it, but, sad to say, if I have to I will, IF someone points to another mod that is conflicting with this on to cause the issue, i'll look into getting rid of THAT mod, but I have pulled a number of mods before I traced the cause to this one, and right now, at least on my machine, the evidence against this mod is pretty damning.

And don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to say you don't have a problem, but I have at LEAST 30 profiles in MO and this mod is in all of them. They have various mixes of mods, but all have SexLab, aroused redux, etc etc and devious devices and many many armor mods and umpteen different followers, a few custom race mods.... and I don't CTD on save. Ever.

I do NOT run mods like submit, defeat, live another life, Sanguine's Debauchery..... not because they're bad, but just not my cup of tea. I have profiles with Amorous adventures, Sex Slaves, Forsworn Story, etc. And this mod is in all of them.

And I run all this on a mac mini so it's not like I have some souped up gaming machine. 

I'm a retired IT guy (local university) so I'm no virgin either, but until and unless someone can definitively isolate an issue with this particular mod, I'll have a hard time believing it's the CAUSE of the problems. It may be the shove needed to manifest SYMPTOMS.... but without logged or traced evidence it's tough to point a finger. And I would defend ANYONE's mod in this same way... given the same circumstances... not just this one although it's no secret that I'm very fond of MME. 

CroolTool hit the nail on the head when mentioning a common denominator, but the exact same issues you're describing have happened with small groups of people using OTHER mods. Now maybe it's the lack of real diagnostic tools for all this crap but in many of THOSE cases nobody was able to pinpoint a problem.

CroolTool.... lifelong programmer... maybe you could have a look at the script sources and see if anything stands out. Provide a little expert feedback. Let's face it we're modding the hell out of a game and doing things it wasn't ever INTENDED to do. Stuff is gonna break. Can you help? Maybe you can spot something.

That's not a challenge or sarcasm or anything. It's an honest question.

I create a char by loading a lv 1 save with 0 mods. Enable my current mod configuration (around 200) slowly, saving inbetween a bunch of enabled ones. Go into riverwood tavern. quicksave. tab out and do stuff on desktop (I use borderless) tab in, quicksave again and now I ctd?. Makes no sense. Now I disable every mod which I dont need to load up my save. But its not working (I have especially for such cases a MO profile). If I disable MME I can load up the save with the remaining mods.

Now at this time Im typing this, I disabled MME my char is lv7 I hadnt a single ctd during gameplay but I do ctd 1 out of 10 at gamestart (too much texture mods, too old machine). I do not experience any script lag, convienant horse lag test is 60-70 average, spikes 120 (seldom) low 20-30 across staring 5 minutes at my screen.

When I run into the situation, that saving isnt possible anymore, it doesnt matter if I disable the mod with ingame menu. I tried to wait a couple ingame hours but that didnt do anything. If I press quicksave Im on desktop 1 sec later. I dont see anything special in the papyrus log at startup or before ctd.

It seems completely random to me. Might happen in 10 minutes or a couple of hours later. If its a modconflict than it must be really strange one.

I create a char by loading a save with 0 mods. Enable my current mod configuration (around 200) slowly, saving inbetween a bunch of enabled ones. Go into riverwood tavern. quicksave. tab out and do stuff on desktop (I use borderless) tab in, quicksave and now I ctd?. Now I disable every mod which I dont need to load up my save. But its not working (I have especially for such cases a MO profile). If I disable MME I can load up the save with the remaining 199.

Now at this time Im typing this, I disabled MME my char is lv7 I hadnt a single ctd during gameplay but I do ctd 1 out of 10 at gamestart (too much texture mods, too old machine). I do not experience any script lag, convienant horse lag test is 60-70 average, spikes 120 (seldom) low 20-30 across staring 5 minutes at my screen.

When I run into the situation, that saving isnt possible anymore, it doesnt matter if I disable the mod with ingame menu. I tried to wait a couple ingame hours but that didnt do anything. If I press quicksave Im on desktop 1 sec later. I dont see anything special in the papyrus log at startup or before ctd.

It seems completely random to me. Might happen in 10 minutes or a couple of hours later. If its a modconflict than it must be really strange one.

Quick saves don't work well at all. Did you have issues when hard saving?

And don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to say you don't have a problem, but I have at LEAST 30 profiles in MO and this mod is in all of them. They have various mixes of mods, but all have SexLab, aroused redux, etc etc and devious devices and many many armor mods and umpteen different followers, a few custom race mods.... and I don't CTD on save. Ever.

I do NOT run mods like submit, defeat, live another life, Sanguine's Debauchery..... not because they're bad, but just not my cup of tea. I have profiles with Amorous adventures, Sex Slaves, Forsworn Story, etc. And this mod is in all of them.

And I run all this on a mac mini so it's not like I have some souped up gaming machine. 

I'm a retired IT guy (local university) so I'm no virgin either, but until and unless someone can definitively isolate an issue with this particular mod, I'll have a hard time believing it's the CAUSE of the problems. It may be the shove needed to manifest SYMPTOMS.... but without logged or traced evidence it's tough to point a finger. And I would defend ANYONE's mod in this same way... given the same circumstances... not just this one although it's no secret that I'm very fond of MME. 

CroolTool hit the nail on the head when mentioning a common denominator, but the exact same issues you're describing have happened with small groups of people using OTHER mods. Now maybe it's the lack of real diagnostic tools for all this crap but in many of THOSE cases nobody was able to pinpoint a problem.

CroolTool.... lifelong programmer... maybe you could have a look at the script sources and see if anything stands out. Provide a little expert feedback. Let's face it we're modding the hell out of a game and doing things it wasn't ever INTENDED to do. Stuff is gonna break. Can you help? Maybe you can spot something.

That's not a challenge or sarcasm or anything. It's an honest question.

Occam's razor... I've eliminated pretty much everything else.  So have others.  I'm not upset other than not being able to play with MME.  I went through all this trouble of building up a fresh load order hoping to find MME would be stable after previously having my suspicions with a previous life going the same way.

I'm not even trying to demand it be fixed, just reporting my findings.  I've played with modding skyrim enough, it's a frustrating mess and provides very little debug information.  It's stupid the engine doesn't even report missing or corrupt nifs and just crashes. 

If I ever released anything I've made, it will be strictly to the coding standard of "works on my shit."  I hate the entitled attitude people have to mod developers, I appreciate the few hours of fun I got running it, it's a unique and refreshing addition to skyrim.  But it also irritates me when I see honest reports of problems being disregarded when there is a definite problem and pattern.

skse has the function to create a minidump at a ctd. But I know no one who understands those dumps and nothing to get any information out of the the dump files.

It's possible the dump file can be examined using windbg.  I write kernel drivers sometimes for windows for work and have to examine dump files all the time.  The only problem is to make sense of dump files, you need the appropriate symbol files and bethesda would have to provide those for anything not within skse itself.

i'm not a programer <not since Cobol went out of fashion> but I am a troublshooter, might I suggest, that those of us with this issue, upload our modlist/load orders to maybe see if we have a common demoninator that is not present with those that don't have the issue. That might point in the correct direction.. just remember, the 1st step to fixing a problem is admitting there IS a problem.

Those who have not been affected with this issue, and thankfully it seems that its just a small percentage of us being affected, hope it doesn't start because at this point, the only solution is to ditch MME and that sucks, I have been using this mod since it was abandoned and lost, and have continued to use it till today, for me, personally, my issue started with the may release and I have tried every update since. not sure if that helps, but any info might be the key. and I agree, I tend to post issues with mods for informational purposes only, I do not expect a fix for my issue, specially if I'm the only one having it. which is why it took so long for me to post here about it. It wasn't until I saw others having the same issue, I was busy trying to TS my setup. Anyways, here is my modlist\loadorder bear in mind, that the files contained in the merge files are listed as inactive right under the merge they are contained in. and anything after teh WTF.ESP is not active at all

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Inn Girls Resources.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
TKChildren.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
Children+SoulGems.esm=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
DrunkenSluts.esp=1
ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +100%.esp=1
Immersive detection of NPC.esp=1
ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp=1
AviBuyNotSteal.esp=1
SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp=1
XiNafay - Shoes.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
TKChildren_DB.esp=1
Game Tweak Merge.esp=1
NoPsychicLockKnowledge.esp=0
Equalized Lockpick Health x2.esp=0
favor154.esp=0
transmute tweak make all silver first.esp=0
Paarthfix.esp=0
No DB Mooks.esp=0
HoldBorderBanners.esp=0
Dangerous Wolves.esp=0
Gildergreen Regrown.esp=0
DeadlyDiseases.esp=0
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=0
12FemaleBrows.esp=0
more plants all extra.esp=1
DLC2FLL.esp=0
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
dD-No Screen Blood.esp=1
DLC1FLL.esp=0
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Skylight.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELE-Interior Lighting.esp=1
ELE DG-Interior Lighting.esp=1
ELE HF-Interior Lighting.esp=1
ELE DB-Interior Lighting.esp=1
homes remodeled.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
Remodeled and Brazen Merge.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=0
DragonPlateBrazen.esp=0
RealisticRoomRental.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures-ArousalTriggers.esp=1
display-model.esp=1
DD - Interactions.esp=1
Extended UI.esp=1
fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Get Out Of My Way.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
JaxonzNamedSave.esp=1
Jugs.esp=1
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp=1
Traps Are Dangerous.esp=1
WM Trap Fixes.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Player Size Adjuster.esp=1
Better Eagle Eye Redux.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp=0
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
The Ningheim.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
TradeBarter.esp=1
MinimalHUD.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
titkit.esp=1
TKChildren_HF.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Undead Don't Turn To Ash.esp=1
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp=1
AOS.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
AFT_iNPCFix.esp=0
TKChildren+3DNPC.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp=1
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp=1
UthgerdGoHome.esp=1
RealisticHuskySounds.esp=1
DSHg Merge.esp=1
DSHg - UpdateDG.esp=0
DSHg - UpdateDB.esp=0
DSHg - Hats.esp=0
DSHg - Helmets.esp=0
DSHg - Hoods.esp=0
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp=1
RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
SSv2.esp=1
ELFX_2_0_BFU_Patch.esp=1
MeekoVigilanceAreHuskies.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp=1
Feminine Females.esp=1
01VampireNoDirtTintmask.esp=1
FeminizedLevelLists.esp=1
Giants.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp=1
ABT - Progressive Damage (BS and CCO).esp=1
NPO Module - Crossbows.esp=1
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp=1
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp=1
SDO Merge.esp=1
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp=0
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp=0
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp=0
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp=0
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
BDIC.esp=1
Dawnguard(GS).esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
Deadly Wenches.esp=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp=1
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
Adura_Skyrimmerchantmod_BFU.esp=1
KnockKnock.esp=1
PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp=1
TKChildren_V.esp=1
3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Immersive Wenches RRR-patch.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
More Interesting Loot WAFR Patch.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
ScopedBows_LL.esp=1
True Weapons NPO Crossbows.esp=1
ABT - Bolts Renamed for BS and CCO.esp=0
ProudspiremanorTNF_BP.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Extended Encounters.esp=1
Dead Body Collision.esp=1
HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
ImmersiveGenderChange.esp=1
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1
RosaFollower.esp=1
XN_Lili.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
CD - Zarias Restraints addon.esp=0
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp=0
CCO_SIC_Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp=0
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp=0
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL4.esp=0
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp=1
ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.esp=1
mintylightningmod.esp=1
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
Skylight-Torches.esp=1
ShootingStars.esp=1
Creepy Dungeons.esp=1
AOS2 Patch Merge.esp=1
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp=0
AOS2_SupremeStorms_CoT Patch.esp=0
AOS2_TAD Patch.esp=0
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
DD_restrained.esp=1
WinterHousev4-NoSnow.esp=1
Hod and Gurdur's Guest House.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
wolfclub.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp=1
SexLab More Creatures.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
BesEss.esp=1
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp=1
Children+SoulGemsDragonborn.esp=1
Children+SoulGemsTKChildren.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1
adcSexlife.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SD Cages.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1
Archery Perks Overhaul - 1.1.esp=1
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
Killable Lootable Children for Hearthfires.esp=1
KLC TKChildren patch.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
The Dungeon.esp=1
MilkModNEW AB.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
Private Needs.esp=1
Private Needs-Vanilla Water Patch.esp=1
babes combined.esp=1
3dnpcbabes.esp=1
Cutting Room Babes.esp=1
Helgen Babes.esp=1
TES5Merge.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
WTF.esp=1
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=0
DeadlyMutilation.esp=0
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=0
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=0

I do not use loot or any other automatical sortener. Everything is done with MO, wrye and tesedit. Mods are put together theme based... audio mods, animation, strange stuff etc. Patches are normally right behind patched mod. I removed disabled mods from the list and the bashed patch.

Texpack is an SMC archive.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
-Convenient Horses
+【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Skyrim Unleashed II Beta
+Wet and Cold
+SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.003-BETA
+Enhanced Blood Textures
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures
+Estrus Chaurus v4.00a
+EstrusForSkyrimV120
+Deviously Cursed Loot 4.9a
+Devious AssetsExpansion 7B HDT with Belly Node
+Devious Devices Expansion
+DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.0
+00_MAIN_FULL_7B Bombshell BBP meshAndTexture_AradiaDeviousExpansion
+Devious Devices - Assets v2.9.0(7B)
+Captured Dreams v3.84 full
+Apropos Beta 2015 04 24 01
-Milk Mod Economy 2015
+SexLabAroused V16b
+ZazAnimationPack Textures v0605
+ZazAnimationPack Patch v0606
+ZazAnimationPack Main v0605
+Sexlab Squirt Reborn v1_02
+Better Shape Creature
+MoreNastyCritters8 25
+SexLab HDT 7B Strapon
+Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b loose
+UIExtensions v1-2
+Non-SexLab Animations Pack ver V2.6
+DiabolicAnimationCounter
+SexLab Hdt High Heels
+SEXLABFramework.v159c
+AngrimApprentice v2 02
+sprint
+Shaydows Animation Mashup v2 modified
+sexy idle Animation
+Higher pitched female shout voices All in One
+Horgasm 06-22-15
+Better Horse Pain Sounds-12608-1
+Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment
+Immersive Skyrim Thunder V6-1702-V6
+Immersive Sounds - Footsteps 2.0
+Immersive Sounds Compendium 1.2-54387-1-2
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
+Draugr Audio Enhancement Mod - Main-51874-2-0
+Alpha Werewolf sounds-13779-1-5
+Better Vampires 7.0
+brows - Ningheim Addon-30411-v2-0
+Ningheim Race SeveNBase HDT Only With Collisions
+The Ningheim Race
+RaceCompatibility with fixes
+Dark Brotherhood Babette Replacer -Dawnguard Supported-
+BVFE - Serana and Family UNP
+Babes Combined forUNP v4c
+DW Children
+brows hvergelmir Standard Resolution
+Beautiful vampires Apachii V2 no follower patch
+SlaveTats-symbols
+SlaveTats
+overlay compilation1
+Nail Polish for UNP Loose Files-49759-0-1
+Footprints v1_00 - Legendary-22745-1-00
+Wings - Devil Wings for UNP UNPB by Elewin
+HDT Hoop Earrings 14.28 (edit by daie)
+NumenumeHairHDTv14
+numenume Hair sono7
+numenume Hair sono6
+Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2
+Edhildilsallinonepack
+Minidresses 7B v1.51
+I love Cleavage 7B v1.4
+Ebon Shroud - 7B BBP both versions
+Blood Raven - 7B Bombshell BBP - full customizable and upgradeable_v1.1
+Vamp - 7B Bombshell BBP
+Selene by NEO - Bombshell BBP
+Neo Selene Main
+Treestumps Latex Conversions - 7B Bombshell BBP
+Edhildisls Skimpy Vampire Royal Armor - Cleavage BBP needs original
+Edhildils Skimpy Vampire Armor BBP
+DF T19
+Bobs Boots for 7B Bombshell - v8.3 needed
+Bobs Boots for CBBE V8 3 Update
+Bobs Boots for CBBE V8 2 Update
+Bobs Boots for CBBE
+TS_ECatsuit&Ballet
+Nyotengu Suit 7B Bombshell v1.0
+Nyotengu suit 1 UNPBcl 1
+LitheriaArmorPack 202
+Nicoroshi Creations Glow Map
+Nicoroshi Creations
+TS WhipCane0 2
+Svetlana - SCJewelry Merchant v1-01-Rev2
+SCJ UNP-35880-1-03
+Standalone Circlets for Women 0_7_1-37764-0-7-1
+PiercedEars-all-in-one
+ApachiiSkyHairMale_v_1_2-10168-1-2
+ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5-10168-1-5
+ApachiiSkyHair v 1 5 Full
+KSHairFinal
+Better Vanilla Hair by kebrus v02b
+Vivid Clouds and Fogs
+Ethereal_Auroras_1_0-51869-1-0
+Relighting Skyrim Series
+MintyLightningModV23 Loose Files
+Female Facial Animation
+Realistic Water Two - ENB Textures
+Realistic Water Two
+DROPS v3 x512
+Wonders of Weather
+Insignificant Object Remover
+Skyrim Flora Overhaul only trees v2.3-141-2-3 with jun update
+Unbelievable Grass Two - Low Res-67478-1-1
+Sexy Solitude v1-12308-1-0
+TexpackV17
+MCKING-NightMotherReplacer
+Edhildils Sexy Falmer Statue
+Edhildils Sexy Azura Statue
+Sexy Mara statue
+Sevenbase Dibella statue
+Alternate Small Gold Statue
+HiRes Road Signs Version 3 Worn Text-436-3-0
+No More Glowing Edges-34981-2-0
+CampUsers and Hunters-31683-1-1-1
+Campsites in Skyrim-31683-1-3
+Lanterns of Skyrim - Skyrim Bridges Patch
+Skyrim Bridges - ETaC
+Expanded Towns and Cities Im. Set. Merged File
+Better Riften 10-9577-0-10
+EotW Dawnguard DLC Textures Remastered 1_1-51947-1-1
+City Trees and Plants
+Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP (Chameleon and Lizard)
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn DLC
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items
+HiddenQuiversV1
+Beauty Spot
+coverkhajiits male version
+Feminine Khajiit Textures for CBBE-UNP (Grey Cat and Leopard)
+RaceMenu v3-2
+NACMIM - SkyUI 4.1 Green Quest Markers-66702-1-0
+NACMIM - Map and Compass - Compass Holds and Quests-26822-1-6
+SkyUI - show armor slots v3
+SkyUI
+SPERG - Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced Gameplay
+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper v1_15_2_0-1175-1-15-2-0
+Combat Evolved-56147-2-4a
+Ultimate Combat-36006-2-52
+FNIS Creature Pack 5 3 Beta1
+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
+FNIS Behavior V5 5 -- ALWAYS necessary
+HDT HighHeels System
+physics modified
+Full pack SevenBase Bombshell [bETA 1.0]
+Reduced Force
+【WWLMG】Ascension - Static
+【DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious
+Follower Trap Safety v1_3-11609-1-3
+Traps Make Noise and are Dangerous
+BodyPatch SeveNBase-Bombshell for Selene-CBBE-TBBP
+Selene v1-6-0 CBBE-TBBP BSA
+Predator Vision v 1_3-22274-1-3
+Better MessageBox Controls
+Better Dialogue Controls v1_2-27371-1-2
+Guard Dialogue Overhaul-23390-1-4
+ECS Bug Fixes
+Expanded Carriage Service-8544-1-2
+SkyJubs Invisible Helmets Eng Main OnlyHelmets
+Personal Merchant
+Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - MCM Special Edition-18916-2-5
+AMatterOfTime
+Immersive HUD - iHUD
+Less Intrusive Hud - Main files-35154-1-1
+Face Light
+No Boring Sleep-Wait Menu
+Enhanced Camera 1.1-57859-1-1
+A Closer Look - Simple Smooth Hotkey Zoom
+ScreenShot Assist-33521-1-4
+Erotic main menu V 23
+Bag of Holding 2-0-9085-2-0
+Compass Marker Range-30930-v1
+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
+Candlelight Toggle v2-01-11008
+Fuz Ro Doh
+PCEA 3-5-2 NMM Installer
+Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version
+HotKeys++
+OneTweak
+MemoryBlockLog
+SafetyLoad 1_2-46465-1-2
+Cell Stabilizer
+jawz skymesh 262
+STEP Vanilla Optimized Textures - Performance Varsion
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Bashed Patch, 0

damn so many green lights lol.

in my opinion the best way to find out if its this mod is to activate only the essential mods needed to make this mod work and start playing for a couple of days. after i reached the 20s on levels that is when the issue takes effect. so its quite a few hours into the game. i have restarted my saves a few times trying to figure out what could be the issue but ultimately gave up, to many mods to test. of course the issue might be different for others.

damn so many green lights lol.

in my opinion the best way to find out if its this mod is to activate only the essential mods needed to make this mod work and start playing for a couple of days. after i reached the 20s on levels that is when the issue takes effect. so its quite a few hours into the game. i have restarted my saves a few times trying to figure out what could be the issue but ultimately gave up, to many mods to test. of course the issue might be different for others.

that might be the BEST way but not the most practical, I tried...lol but my save errors can come anytime between 4th level and 35th, as you could imagine, playtesting that one mod at a time with my mod list, i *MIGHT* have it narrowed down by the next election. thats why I was hoping for the mod list postings, not the most effective way, but who know, something might just jump out. Otherwise, its pretty much i'd just have to abandon this mod. I've already spent over a month trying to figure it out.

Xaz and Zaz informed me that they haven't worked on anything animation-related for quite some time.

Can you guys create a X-Cross male milking machine? My fear is that it will never be fulfilled.

no, ask Xaz and Zaz

I just told you they can't due to not working on animation for some time.

well, you should ask in animators threads, your question here will probably be lost under the burden of pages

P.S. im not animator

Ed86,

Using the new version. If I use it on an existing save that has ever seen MilkMod before.... even after doing the clean save and SaveTool thing.... somehow there is a "role reversal" in animations where the one who should be the "giver" becomes the "receiver". Milk Production may or may not start. Getting pregnant doesn't eventually make her a milkmaid.

If I use this on a character fresh out of Helgen (I start my new games and characters with the absolute minimum mods necessary to create the character and get out of Helgen. Then I save. Quit. Restart. Save again.... THAT is my character start. THEN I begin activating mods a few at a time). Everything seems to work.

So I guess my question is... even after using Debug to reset variables and then doing a full Debug -> uninstall/reset from MME's MCM.... 

Is there a possibility that something is not being "cleared"? Like something from a previous version stuck in StorageUtil or someplace where a reset isn't catching it and clearing it?

Just thought.... on a save with a previous version (the 6-17 version)... should I do a mod reset before starting the "clean save" procedure?

Like...

MME MCM -> Debug -> Uninstall/Reset

Save and exit

Deactivate MME

start and load last save

Save again and quit

Run SaveTool on that "clean" save

Start and load the save that SaveTool "fixed" (personally, I think it fucks things up sometimes)

Save AGAIN and quit

Activate new MME version

Start and load the last save.

I'm trying to see of there's a way to not simply abandon a major fuck-ton of saves in various profiles. I've got about 30 profiles and I don't think ANY of them run without MME installed except my Vanilla and Character Creation profiles which have just about nothing as far as mods.

is that in jugs or my milking dialogue? try new version, i hope polling event fixed there

well... its possible, though i think everything should be reset to state when mod was installed, only storageuntil vars left after the mod should be

SetIntValue(none,"MME.Progression.Level", 0)

SetIntValue(none,"MME.Progression.TimesMilked", 0)

SetIntValue(none,"MME.Progression.TimesMilkedAll", 0)

yes, test mod have a many changes incompatible with 17-06 version

I hate to burst your "it's not my mod" bubble but it IS your mod.  I have the exact same problem and I tracked it down to MME.  I'm a professional software engineer and have been at this stuff my entire life, pretty sure I know a thing or two about testing.  I was building up a modded engine one mod at a time, testing each mods functionality and running some stability tests on the engine. 

With MME, CTD when saving after several hours of play.  WIthout MME (same load order), not a problem.  Maybe it's something else in my load order, but I doubt it, it's mostly texture/mess replacements, body, skeleton, sexlab, devious devices and MME.

I love MME and it saddens me to discover it was the source of a game breaking bug.  The previous versions from May seem less prone, but I have had it happen.  My guess is your corrupting something and when it tries to dehydrate the game session and serialize to disk, the engine hits a bad value and craps out.

but... but... its not my mod bu...erm... you've ruined my milking paradise! *goes and cries in corner*

okay Mr. professional software engineer, OP clearly states that its my noob scripting attempt, i have no idea how skyrim works with saves and all that crap since im not working in Beth. ive spend countless hours on ck wiki, googol and forums trying to make this mod as stable as i could. I have no idea what in mod can cause described problems, since my idea was to make this mod close to 0 impact on game after mod is removed, even if people decide to remove it w/o following instruction, there shouldn't be any harm.

hm.... how do i finish this..... okay guess something like... i guess as mod author i have 50% CTD resist, this mod is stable for me, i run over 200 mods, inc. script heavy, merged, enb etc., yet i only get CTDs when i start game and do 1st load of save, which is normal with so many mods.

Unfortunately for some of you i believe in science, if you say there is issue, it should be reproduced in controlled environment, i had many minor issues with mod, but none with CTDs, for me mod is stable, ive tried installing with nmm and mo with different mods, in both cases it works, i guess its dead end

if you have enough knowledge with skyrim modding or scripting feel free to look at source code and tell me where my mistakes are so i or you or that guy can fix them, but coming here saying saying mod ctd's kind of irritates me

well i hope nobody's feelings hurt...

Its not chajapa's mod thats causing the issue, Jugs is fine, not instability with it by itself, and still instability if running MME without it, but it IS MME, been fighting with this since the last may release, pulling mods right and left, hell just to make sure it wasn't Skyrim or a HD issue, I wiped and reformatted my Skyrim HD and reinstalled. now, maybe it is a combination of high script mods that causes it, but ONLY removing MME fixes it <at least in my case> I have also tried removing any other mod that effects breasts.. no go, still happens in MME is in the load order and doesn't if its not, this in on new games, clean saved games, ect, I am going to try playing my mod setup with out it, and after I'm pretty sure no instability, going to try with an april release of this mod <never had this issue with the versions up to April>

thing that is irritating is, numerous people have complained about this issue, numerous people have stated that removing the mod clears up the issue, and when its mentioned that this mod IS the common demominator with this issue <haven't seen this issue pop up in any other forum but this one> some people act like we just blasphemed their religion.  Can we state DEFINITIVELY that this mod is the cause of the issue, no, we cannot, but, ya know, the evidence is pretty solid that it at least plays a major role in the issue. 

I love the mod, itself, and its gonna be not as much fun to play with out it, but, sad to say, if I have to I will, IF someone points to another mod that is conflicting with this on to cause the issue, i'll look into getting rid of THAT mod, but I have pulled a number of mods before I traced the cause to this one, and right now, at least on my machine, the evidence against this mod is pretty damning.

specify versions you want me to upload, the last one stable

oh an my load order/mod list if any1 cares

loadorder.txt

and again...

launched my win8 hdd with fresh legendary skyrim installation, everything at default setting

installed zaz pack 6.04, skse, cbbe, skyui, LAL, race menu, uskp, fnis

5 min - went to milkpump - ctd....okay... installed xpse xD

started fresh game in white run, become milkmaid, went, killed wolf, went took 5 min shower while charater sits in front of whiterun, went cleared fort greymor, went back to whiterun, milked character exited game

didn't see single CTD on save

only 2 errors i saw were

-Prisoner's's

-dialogue milking is enabled when it shouldn't be

another hour of life wasted...

if you say there is ctd caused by this mod, well i have bad news for you its not this mod, this mod CAN push your skyrim over the edge but so CAN ANY MOD

i want everyone to enjoy their happy milking but i have no control over you mod load lists

as said above if you have a problem/conflict, make it reproducible so i can try to fix it, if not, then my position its not my mod problem

loadlist.txt

post-388097-0-64175600-1436299633_thumb.jpg

post-388097-0-14138000-1436299634_thumb.jpg

I don't know if this means anything but when I check the esps for errors in TES5Edit, I get these errors:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [06] MilkModNEW.esp
[00:00] [iNFO:0605FE0E] ('Yes' in GRUP Topic Children of MME_MilkQUEST_Player_Milking_BranchTopic "PC milking" [DIAL:06062E8F])
[00:00] INFO \ TPIC - Topic -> [0405FE0D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [iNFO:0605FE12] ('Yes, please' in GRUP Topic Children of MME_MilkQUEST_Npc_Milking_BranchTopic "NPC milking" [DIAL:06062E91])
[00:00] [iNFO:06061E60] ('Of course!' in GRUP Topic Children of MME_MilkQUEST_Futa_MakingTopic "Futa making" [DIAL:06062E93])
[00:00] [iNFO:0605FE0F] ('Yes' in GRUP Topic Children of MME_MilkQUEST_MilkMaid_MakingTopic "MilkMaid making" [DIAL:06062E95])
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] MilkModNEW HF.esp
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [08] MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

Any idea how to fix that? This is the test version 2015-07-06.

Edit: I checked the 2015-06-17 and 2015-06-06 versions, and TES5Edit did not return these errors.

Had you been polite to the people reporting the issue, I probably would have helped you fix it.  But after spending weeks of my time isolating the CTD to MME, it's not worth it.  The attitude is disgusting.  You would never, ever survive as a professional if you can't even handle bug reports without being rude, it's extremely common to have software work on one machine, but not another.  Maybe you missed the part where I told you I built a CLEAN SYSTEM and installed one mod at a time until MME crapped it out.  It's 100% reproducible.  Maybe it's the version of SKSE, maybe it's papyrus utils version, maybe it's that I use an AMD, not Intel.  Who knows, but if you don't figure it out, a lot more people are gonna run into this and be pissed MME broke their game a dozen hours in.  I'm not upset MME caused problems, it's part of modding...  

Hint... MAY!!!!!

Guys, lets calm down. Its a free program and some of us run into a bug. His answer might be a bit impolite but I dont care and Im the one who started this 2nd cdt-bug avalanche yesterday. Its just some forum posts, get a cool drink and the messages suddenly look better, tomorrow you will ponder why you actually wasted time to write a response or something.

For me I checked the posted modlist and Im going to remove dd cursed loot from my modlist (me and the other guy which get the ctds have it) as I believe it might have the highest probability to interfere with MME.

and again...

launched my win8 hdd with fresh legendary skyrim installation, everything at default setting

installed zaz pack 6.04, skse, cbbe, skyui, LAL, race menu, uskp, fnis

5 min - went to milkpump - ctd....okay... installed xpse xD

started fresh game in white run, become milkmaid, went, killed wolf, went took 5 min shower while charater sits in front of whiterun, went cleared fort greymor, went back to whiterun, milked character exited game

didn't see single CTD on save

only 2 errors i saw were

-Prisoner's's

-dialogue milking is enabled when it shouldn't be

another hour of life wasted...

if you say there is ctd caused by this mod, well i have bad news for you its not this mod, this mod CAN push your skyrim over the edge but so CAN ANY MOD

i want everyone to enjoy their happy milking but i have no control over you mod load lists

as said above if you have a problem/conflict, make it reproducible so i can try to fix it, if not, then my position its not my mod problem

To me the crashes on save happened after 30 hours of play. But I never had a milkmaid or did anything with the features of this mod, just had it installed waiting to get into it after finding some cows, I played as a male. It might not even be this mod that was causing it but if it is this mod it's probably the economy feature which always runs in the background and let's face it nobody likes but it's tolerated because everything else is great. Who cares about making money in skyrim? I know your opinion on this but If you would strip economy from the main mod and make it an optional module it will be much better.

you havent done clean save

It's a brand new game, not a continuation of an old one.

then something wrong with translation files, check language in Skyrim.ini and /data/interface/translations/

does mcm options work?

Had you been polite to the people reporting the issue, I probably would have helped you fix it.  But after spending weeks of my time isolating the CTD to MME, it's not worth it.  The attitude is disgusting.  You would never, ever survive as a professional if you can't even handle bug reports without being rude, it's extremely common to have software work on one machine, but not another.  Maybe you missed the part where I told you I built a CLEAN SYSTEM and installed one mod at a time until MME crapped it out.  It's 100% reproducible.  Maybe it's the version of SKSE, maybe it's papyrus utils version, maybe it's that I use an AMD, not Intel.  Who knows, but if you don't figure it out, a lot more people are gonna run into this and be pissed MME broke their game a dozen hours in.  I'm not upset MME caused problems, it's part of modding...  

Hint... MAY!!!!!

polite? well sorry for me being not polite enough, my childhood thought me to hate people and its not easy to overcome, especially when those humans irritate so much, yes i am a bad person, are you happy?

what reports? you isolate issue to your load order, no logs or anything that can point to problem

i test run this mod with minimal and my general load order and everything is stable

i had that ctd on save problem in my 300h+ game and it was solved by wiping ALL mods data, forms, scripts from save game with save tool, and doing clean save, and after that my game is stable

is it MME issue? no i dont think so

Guys, lets calm down. Its a free program and some of us run into a bug. His answer might be a bit impolite but I dont care and Im the one who started this 2nd cdt-bug avalanche yesterday. Its just some forum posts, get a cool drink and the messages suddenly look better, tomorrow you will ponder why you actually wasted time to write a response or something.

For me I checked the posted modlist and Im going to remove dd cursed loot from my modlist (me and the other guy which get the ctds have it) as I believe it might have the highest probability to interfere with MME.

yes it might be impolite, im taking it way to personal or maybe its space radiation or... w/e... sigh

im not sure its dd cl, i was using it b4 it disabled non essential children

hm.. for a test you can install mod and keep its polling event disabled and not make any milkmaids

To me the crashes on save happened after 30 hours of play. But I never had a milkmaid or did anything with the features of this mod, just had it installed waiting to get into it after finding some cows, I played as a male. It might not even be this mod that was causing it but if it is this mod it's probably the economy feature which always runs in the background and let's face it nobody likes but it's tolerated because everything else is great. Who cares about making money in skyrim? I know your opinion on this but If you would strip economy from the main mod and make it an optional module it will be much better.

well i dont have so much time to test or play skyrim, but my main save with all mods is 300h+ and it still works, it can be any mod, hell it can be skyrim story/dlc quests that cause ctds

i dont think its economy, main script is run every ingame hour ~ 3min realtime, economy is 8 hours ~ 24 minutes, so its hit on papyrus is minimal, unlike some DD mods that use cloak spells that hit\refresh every 10 seconds or even less

only thing that can cause papyrus hit is milking and when you milk many actors, but its only my assumption since ive never milked more than 2 chars at same time(PC and 1 follower), and i havent tested what will happen if follower left in milkpump and you go do something else

i can add trigger to disable economy event if you like, my opinion is more immersion -> better, if you dont like something there are a lot of options to change

I don't know if this means anything but when I check the esps for errors in TES5Edit, I get these errors:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [06] MilkModNEW.esp

[00:00] [iNFO:0605FE0E] ('Yes' in GRUP Topic Children of MME_MilkQUEST_Player_Milking_BranchTopic "PC milking" [DIAL:06062E8F])

[00:00] [iNFO:0605FE12] ('Yes, please' in GRUP Topic Children of MME_MilkQUEST_Npc_Milking_BranchTopic "NPC milking" [DIAL:06062E91])

[00:00] [iNFO:06061E60] ('Of course!' in GRUP Topic Children of MME_MilkQUEST_Futa_MakingTopic "Futa making" [DIAL:06062E93])

[00:00] [iNFO:0605FE0F] ('Yes' in GRUP Topic Children of MME_MilkQUEST_MilkMaid_MakingTopic "MilkMaid making" [DIAL:06062E95])

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] MilkModNEW HF.esp

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [08] MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

Any idea how to fix that? This is the test version 2015-07-06.

Edit: I checked the 2015-06-17 and 2015-06-06 versions, and TES5Edit did not return these errors.

hm, yes, thank you for adequate bug report

dialogues were added in test version, there were some problems during testing and guess its left over from 1st dialogue attempt, not sure how to remove it though, will need to invoke science of try and see what happens =)

actually im confused, it all works perfectly but after reload in Ck everything goes to hell O.o

Edited by Ed86

I am calm... I spent (as have others) weeks of my time isolating this CTD on save issue.  If I charged for my time like I did any other client, the bill would be $10,000 at this point.  We're all beta/alpha testers and while we do it for fun because well, modding skyrim is fun, it's a LOT of energy and time to track something like this down.  Be grateful for people reporting bugs to you and figuring stuff like this out.  I spend my life beating my head against problems like this for a living and they aren't easy to solve.  

"Works on my shit" is one of those things that's a joke to anyone who does this for a living because we've all used that excuse when presented with bugs (yeah, as a developer, being faced with a bug you can't replicate is frustrating, but commonplace).  But it's also the exact standard to which I would develop if I released any mods publicly (because I mod for fun, not to please anyone else).  But if people did have problems, I would either politely say I'd look into it (and not do so) or ignore you (no responsibility to anyone to respond).  If I felt up to it, I'd probably request time on a symptomatic machine

So in case you don't know what's going on with the .tmp file.  It's not an unusual practice to write to a temp file and then rename it.  Skyrim is likely saving the game to the .tmp file and after it's 100% written to disk, it renames it.  That way, if the game crashes while trying to persist your game you won't see the corrupted save and won't try to continue from it.  Some value is bad and the engine is crashing in the middle of writing to the disk, leaving the tmp file behind. 

Also, papyrusutils seems to have some issues with CTD while saving... at least on the more recent beta versions.  If it's a dependency in the chain for MME (I think should be, but I don't have a computer right now at home because I'm moving).  Might want to make sure you are developing using a non-development, stable version (2.8 is what I'm using).