fredricton-

Start game, as soon as menu comes up, drop to console and type:

coc qasmoke

that takes you to a test cell.

Wait about 20 seconds, then ESC to get menu and try loading your clean save again.

ALSO... be aware.... I just did a clean save, cleaned it with SaveTool, entered game, waited, saved game, exited and then went back in and tried to load that save and.... CTD. I think SaveTool actually screwed it up :)

Ed86,

Do I need some other mod for the futa stuff to work? (I've never used...been into... that before)

I get the dialogue Do you want to be a Futa Girl, and then it asks if I want to make a new milk maid :)

So I'm guessing I'm missing something

that is not that kind of issue, his skyrim cant link scripts to esp, maybe its "torrent" skyrim?

yes, theres and error =) it gives lacctacid instead of male futa potion to npc

you need SOS, i think full version of it

I want to report that I also cannot start a new game with MME installed. It hangs as described by others. I have a legit copy of Skyrim and all DLC. I have only tried the 6-17-2015 version, however. I use Live Another Life as well.

When loading a saved game(freshly saved after character creation, without MME previously installed) MME does not show up in MCM. I also tried the "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" command.

I did notice some odd behavior though. When loading up this save game, if I jump a few times, the character locks up and I'm unable to move, open up the player menus, or do anything. The camera and escape menu still work though, so not completely frozen. A message shows up on the top left "You have succumbed to your wounds" which I believe is related to the Death Alternative mod. I disabled MME and loaded up the save game and tried again, this time no issues. Could it be a load order issue? I can post my load order and papryus logs if that will help.

I will try the new BSA you posted and see if that helps.

fredricton-

coc qasmoke

Wait about 20 seconds, then ESC to get menu and try loading your clean save again.

ALSO... be aware.... I just did a clean save, cleaned it with SaveTool, entered game, waited, saved game, exited and then went back in and tried to load that save and.... CTD. I think SaveTool actually screwed it up :)

Ed86,

Do I need some other mod for the futa stuff to work? (I've never used...been into... that before)

I get the dialogue Do you want to be a Futa Girl, and then it asks if I want to make a new milk maid :)

that is not that kind of issue, his skyrim cant link scripts to esp, maybe its "torrent" skyrim?

I want to report that I also cannot start a new game with MME installed. It hangs as described by others. I have a legit copy of Skyrim and all DLC. I have only tried the 6-17-2015 version, however. I use Live Another Life as well.

When loading a saved game(freshly saved after character creation, without MME previously installed) MME does not show up in MCM. I also tried the "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" command.

I did notice some odd behavior though. When loading up this save game, if I jump a few times, the character locks up and I'm unable to move, open up the player menus, or do anything. The camera and escape menu still work though, so not completely frozen. A message shows up on the top left "You have succumbed to your wounds" which I believe is related to the Death Alternative mod. I disabled MME and loaded up the save game and tried again, this time no issues. Could it be a load order issue? I can post my load order and papryus logs if that will help.

Perhaps you're at the mod cap?

fredricton-

coc qasmoke

Ed86,

No, I am currently at 245 esps enabled.

fredricton-

coc qasmoke

Ed86,

Do you notice any script lags of sorts?

The BSA did not help. and no, I'm not running a torrented copy, I have the Legendary Edition through Steam.

I have not found any other issues with any other of my mods. Just for what ever reason MME is suddenly not working, even the version that was working just a few days before.

Game loads, all my other mods appear to be working from what I can tell. No other missing MCM menus that I have noticed.

I recently went over the esp limit and had to merge a few mods. OBIS was a big one, as well as all the plugins for BeeingFemale, But I only merged esps from the same mods, and all of the ones I merged are still working fine to my knowledge.

I use Hookmerse, but currently MME's scripts are untouched. Though I have tried both with and with out the hookmerse patches, and had them working fine with then just a few days ago with the latest stable MME.

I have also rebuilt my Bashed Merged and Dual Sheath patches several times, even though none of them have any of MME's esps for masters, just to be on the safe side.

-edit- I even just re-verified my Skyrim directory with Steam, just in case. Still getting the same problem.

fredricton-

coc qasmoke

Ed86,

Okay update: I installed the test version 2015-07-05 and am able to start a new game normally. The "succumbed to your wounds" issue does not appear to be happening with this version either. However, the MCM menu still does not show up after letting all the mods load. I even did the command to re-register the menus. I still have to try that newer BSA.

The only script lag I seem to notice sometimes is from footstep sounds trailing on after I stop moving. But that seems to go away once I load the save again.

fredricton-

coc qasmoke

Ed86,

Okay update: I installed the test version 2015-07-05 and am able to start a new game normally. However, the MCM menu still does not show up after letting all the mods load. I even did the command to re-register the menus. I still have to try that newer BSA.

The only script lag I seem to notice sometimes is from footstep sounds trailing on after I stop moving. But that seems to go away once I load the save again.

If you do coc qasmoke and sit there for literally minutes til after everything calmed down does it show up on the MCM menu there?

If you do coc qasmoke and sit there for literally minutes til after everything calmed down does it show up on the MCM menu there?

Not for me. I tried this before switching to the BSA.

Do you think perhaps your at the script limit for Skyrim mods? If you remove a few script heavy mods does the MCM show up on a new save?

The BSA did not help. and no, I'm not running a torrented copy, I have the Legendary Edition through Steam.

I have not found any other issues with any other of my mods. Just for what ever reason MME is suddenly not working, even the version that was working just a few days before.

Game loads, all my other mods appear to be working from what I can tell. No other missing MCM menus that I have noticed.

I recently went over the esp limit and had to merge a few mods. OBIS was a big one, as well as all the plugins for BeeingFemale, But I only merged esps from the same mods, and all of the ones I merged are still working fine to my knowledge.

I use Hookmerse, but currently MME's scripts are untouched. Though I have tried both with and with out the hookmerse patches, and had them working fine with then just a few days ago with the latest stable MME.

I have also rebuilt my Bashed Merged and Dual Sheath patches several times, even though none of them have any of MME's esps for masters, just to be on the safe side.

-edit- I even just re-verified my Skyrim directory with Steam, just in case. Still getting the same problem.

well since you have MO, can you launch only MME + its requirements + core game, and post a log?

Not for me. I tried this before switching to the BSA.

Do you think perhaps your at the script limit for Skyrim mods? If you remove a few script heavy mods does the MCM show up on a new save?

I tired removing OPIS and BeeingFemale with no results.

well since you have MO, can you launch only MME + its requirements + core game, and post a log?

I removed everything but SKSE, USKP, SkyUI, MME and it's dependancies. MME loads it's MCM menu fine. crap load of other errors about FNIS missing and other things, but MME's MCM menu loaded.

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:55PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:55PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:55PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:55PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_addonquest_script", missing file?

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_setupquest_script", missing file?

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Cannot open store for class "procconfigmcm", missing file?

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Cannot open store for class "procevaluator", missing file?

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Cannot open store for class "hentaipregnantactoralias", missing file?

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Cannot open store for class "hentaipregnancy", missing file?

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestruschaurusmcmscript", missing file?

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Cannot open store for class "_snquestscript", missing file?

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Cannot open store for class "playersuccubusquestscript", missing file?

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Cannot open store for class "MilkBottle", missing file?

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "MilkFutaFBottleScr".

[07/05/2015 - 03:48:59PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "MilkFutaMBottleScr".

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] warning: Property Config on script zbfbondageshell attached to zbf (090137E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] warning: Property Lactacid on script milkecon attached to MME_MilkQUEST (0C00E209) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [sslConfigMenu ] INITIALIZED

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] Cannot open store for class "fnis", missing file?

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None

stack:

[sexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sslsystemconfig.CheckSystem() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 544

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetDefaults() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 1744

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetupSystem() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 118

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnVersionUpdate() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 51

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 17

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].SKI_ConfigBase.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 119

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnGameReload() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 134

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp86"

stack:

[sexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sslsystemconfig.CheckSystem() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 544

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetDefaults() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 1744

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetupSystem() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 118

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnVersionUpdate() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 51

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 17

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].SKI_ConfigBase.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 119

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnGameReload() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 134

[sexLabConfigurationMenu (0A079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [slaconfigscr ] INITIALIZED

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [slaconfigscr ]: Updating MCM menus to version 16

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [ski_activeeffectswidget ] INITIALIZED

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [ski_activeeffectswidget ]: Updating to script version 2

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] MME MilkModEconomy 1st run, waiting 5 seconds b4 initializing

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [ski_favoritesmanager ]: Updating to script version 2

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [MilkMCM ] INITIALIZED

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [slaconfigscr ]: Registered SexLab Aroused at MCM.

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ] INITIALIZED

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 2

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 3

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:08PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 4

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:09PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 5

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:09PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 6

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:09PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 7

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:30PM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 ] DLC2Init quest START

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:30PM] DLC1: Starting DLC1 Initialization quest.

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:30PM] PATCH 1.5 QUEST HAS STARTED

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:30PM] PATCH 1.6 QUEST HAS STARTED

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:30PM] PATCH 1.9 QUEST HAS STARTED

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] [[Actor < (0001A66B)>], [Actor < (0001A6AC)>], [Actor < (00019A2D)>], [Actor < (00013484)>], [Actor < (0001C18F)>], [Actor < (000199B4)>], [Actor < (0001348B)>], [Actor < (00019E10)>], [Actor < (0001B08F)>], [Actor < (000198DB)>], [Actor < (000198A4)>], [Actor < (0001A6AE)>], [Actor < (000199D0)>], [Actor < (0001A636)>], None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None] 100

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A66B)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A6AC)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (00019A2D)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (00013484)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001C18F)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000199B4)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001348B)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (00019E10)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001B08F)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000198DB)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000198A4)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A6AE)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000199D0)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A636)>]

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:32PM] Now checking: None

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:33PM] zbfExternal: Compatibility checking

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:33PM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:33PM] zbfExternal: SlaveTats version:

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:33PM] zbfExternal: RaceMenu version: 7

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:33PM] zbfExternal: Non SexLab Animation Pack version: 0

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:33PM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:33PM] zbfExternal: Overlay support: False

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:33PM] zbfExternal: Non SexLab Animation support: False

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:33PM] InitWidgetLoader()

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:35PM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 ] DLC2Init quest DONE

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:36PM] PATCH 1.4 QUEST HAS STARTED

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] warning: Property Config on script zbfbondageshell attached to zbf (090137E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] zbfExternal: Compatibility checking

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] zbfExternal: SlaveTats version:

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] zbfExternal: RaceMenu version: 7

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] zbfExternal: Non SexLab Animation Pack version: 0

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] [zbfconfig ] INITIALIZED

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] zbfExternal: Overlay support: False

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] zbfExternal: Non SexLab Animation support: False

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] ZaZ Animation Pack OnVersionUpdate(607) vs 0

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] ZaZ Animation Pack: OnBeginState (updating)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack: Version from 0 to 607

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack: Update proceeding

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:37PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack: Script version 607

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] MME MilkModEconomy variable setup/reset

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] warning: Property Config on script zbfbondageshell attached to zbf (090137E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] [zbfconfig ]: Registered ZaZ Animation Pack at MCM.

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] [MilkMCM ]: Registered Milk Mod at MCM.

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Registered SKY UI at MCM.

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] DLC1: DLC1 Initialization quest done.

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] MME MilkModEconomy breast strings array resetting

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] MME MilkModEconomy armor strings array resetting

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] MME MilkModEconomy armorslots array resetting

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] MME MilkModEconomy ECON market names array resetting

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbf) - TRUE

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbfSexLab) - TRUE

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbfConfig) - TRUE

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbfSlaveControl) - TRUE

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbfSlaveLeash) - TRUE

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbfDialogue) - TRUE

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbfDialogueTest) - TRUE

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] MME MilkModEconomy ECON milk names array resetting

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] SEXLAB - Voices[-1]: Female Gagged

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] SEXLAB - Voices[-1]: Male Gagged

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[-1]: Afraid Gagged

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[-1]: Shy Gagged

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[-1]: Happy Gagged

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[-1]: Sad Gagged

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[-1]: Angry Gagged

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:38PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy maid reset cycle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy DLC check

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy HearthFires.esm found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy Dawnguard.esm found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy Dragonborn.esm found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy iNeed.esp not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy Schlongs of Skyrim.esp not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy SOS - SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy EstrusChaurus.esp not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy BeeingFemale.esm not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy HentaiPregnancy.esm not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy SexLabProcreation.esp not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy Devious Devices - Assets.esm not found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy SexLabAroused.esm found

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy DCL check done

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] MME MilkModEconomy adding milk to Leveled lists

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack finished updating.

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] ZaZ Animation Pack: OnEndState (updating)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:39PM] SEXLAB - Prisoner: Skills Upgraded

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:40PM] SEXLAB - CleanLists: Total Actors: 0

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:40PM] SEXLAB - CleanLists: Actors Removed: 0

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:40PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Disabled

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:40PM] SEXLAB - Voices[1]: Breathy (Female)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:40PM] SEXLAB - Voices[0]: Classic (Female)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:40PM] MME MilkModEconomy debuffs array resetting

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:40PM] SEXLAB - Voices[2]: Young (Female)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[4]: Quiet (Female)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[3]: Stimulated (Female)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[5]: Excitable (Female)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[6]: Average (Female)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:41PM] MME MilkModEconomy buffs array resetting

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[7]: Mature (Female)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[8]: Neutral (Male)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[9]: Calm (Male)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:42PM] SEXLAB - Voices[11]: Average (Male)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:42PM] SEXLAB - Voices[10]: Rough (Male)

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[0]: Pleasure

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[1]: Happy

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[2]: Joy

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[4]: Sad

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[3]: Shy

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[5]: Afraid

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[6]: Pained

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:43PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[7]: Angry

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:43PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[11]: Custom 4

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[0]: (Bear) Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[1]: (Dog) Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[2]: (Dog) Dominate

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[3]: (Dog) Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[4]: (Chaurus) Forward

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[5]: (Chaurus) Reverse

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[6]: (Dragon) Penetration

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[7]: (Dragon) Tongue

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[8]: (Draugr) Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[9]: (Draugr) Holding

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[10]: (Draugr) Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[11]: (Draugr) Gangbang 3P

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[12]: (Draugr) Gangbang 4P

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[13]: (Draugr) Gangbang 5P

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[15]: (Falmer) Holding

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[14]: (Falmer) Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[16]: (Falmer) Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[17]: (Falmer) Gangbang 3P

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[18]: (Falmer) Gangbang 4P

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[19]: (Falmer) Gangbang 5P

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[20]: (Gargoyle) Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[21]: (Gargoyle) Holding

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:46PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[22]: (Gargoyle) Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:46PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[23]: (Giant) Penetration

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:46PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[25]: (Giant) Holding

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:46PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[26]: (Horse) Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:46PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[27]: (Horse) Doggystyle Alt

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:46PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[24]: (Giant) Harrassment

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:46PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[31]: (Sabre Cat) Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:46PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[28]: (Horse) Groping

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:47PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[30]: (Riekling) Three-Way

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:47PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[8]: Custom 1

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:47PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[29]: (Riekling) Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:47PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[9]: Custom 2

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:47PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[32]: (Seeker) Hugging

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:47PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[10]: Custom 3

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:47PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[33]: (Spider) Double

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:47PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[34]: (Spider) Penetration

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:47PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[35]: (Large Spider) Penetration

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:47PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[37]: (Troll) Holding

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:47PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[36]: (Troll) Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:48PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[38]: (Troll) Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:48PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[39]: (Troll) Dominate

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:48PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[40]: (Troll) Grabbing

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:48PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[41]: (Werewolf) Rough Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:48PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[42]: (Werewolf) Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:48PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[44]: (Werewolf) Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:48PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[43]: (Werewolf) Holding

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:48PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[45]: (Wolf) Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] [slamainscr ]:Defered maintenance...

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] [slamainscr ]: updated to version : 16

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] [slamainscr ]Slamain stage 3

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[46]: (Wolf) Dominate

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[47]: (Wolf) Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[48]: (Vampire Lord) Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled Desire spell

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] [slamainscr ]: Updated notification key to 49

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] [slamainscr ]: finished maintenance

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[49]: (Vampire Lord) Holding

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[50]: (Vampire Lord) Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] SEXLAB - Animations[0]: Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[12]: Custom 5

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] SEXLAB - Animations[1]: Rough Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:49PM] SEXLAB - Animations[2]: Arrok Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:50PM] SEXLAB - Animations[3]: Arrok Leg Up Fuck

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:50PM] SEXLAB - Animations[4]: Zyn Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:50PM] SEXLAB - Animations[5]: AP Bed Missionary

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:50PM] SEXLAB - Animations[6]: AP Holding Leg Up

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:50PM] SEXLAB - Animations[8]: Doggy Style

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:50PM] SEXLAB - Animations[7]: AP Leg Up Fuck

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:51PM] SEXLAB - Animations[11]: Arrok DoggyStyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:51PM] SEXLAB - Animations[9]: Rough Behind

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:51PM] SEXLAB - Animations[10]: Rough Doggy Style

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:51PM] SEXLAB - Animations[12]: Arrok Rape

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:51PM] SEXLAB - Animations[15]: AP DoggyStyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:51PM] SEXLAB - Animations[13]: Zyn DoggyStyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:51PM] SEXLAB - Animations[14]: DI Doggystyle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:52PM] SEXLAB - Animations[16]: Reverse Cowgirl

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:52PM] SEXLAB - Animations[17]: Arrok Cowgirl

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:52PM] SEXLAB - Animations[18]: Arrok Reverse Cowgirl

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:52PM] SEXLAB - Animations[19]: AP Cowgirl

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:52PM] SEXLAB - Animations[20]: Sideways Fuck

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:52PM] SEXLAB - Animations[21]: Arrok Sideways Fuck

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:52PM] SEXLAB - Animations[22]: AP Shoulder

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[23]: Hugging Fuck

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[24]: Standing Fuck

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[25]: Arrok HugFuck

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[26]: Arrok Standing Fuck

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[27]: AP Standing

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[28]: Zyn Rough Standing

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:54PM] SEXLAB - Animations[29]: Arrok Anal

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:54PM] SEXLAB - Animations[30]: AP Anal

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:54PM] SEXLAB - Animations[33]: Arrok 69

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:54PM] SEXLAB - Animations[32]: Arrok Blowjob

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:54PM] SEXLAB - Animations[31]: AP Face Down Anal

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:55PM] SEXLAB - Animations[34]: DI Blowjob

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:55PM] SEXLAB - Animations[35]: AP Blowjob

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:55PM] SEXLAB - Animations[36]: AP Kneeling Blowjob

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:55PM] SEXLAB - Animations[37]: AP Standing Blowjob

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:55PM] SEXLAB - Animations[38]: AP Handjob

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:55PM] SEXLAB - Animations[39]: AP Skull Fuck

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:56PM] SEXLAB - Animations[40]: Boobjob

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:56PM] SEXLAB - Animations[41]: Arrok Boobjob

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:56PM] SEXLAB - Animations[42]: AP Boobjob

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:56PM] SEXLAB - Animations[44]: Arrok Sitting Foreplay

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:56PM] SEXLAB - Animations[45]: Arrok Standing Foreplay

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:56PM] SEXLAB - Animations[43]: Arrok Foreplay

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:56PM] SEXLAB - Animations[46]: Bleagh FootJob

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:57PM] SEXLAB - Animations[47]: Bleagh Female Masturbation

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:57PM] SEXLAB - Animations[48]: AP Female Masturbation

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:57PM] SEXLAB - Animations[49]: Arrok Male Masturbation

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:57PM] SEXLAB - Animations[51]: Arrok Lesbian

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:57PM] SEXLAB - Animations[50]: Tribadism

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:57PM] SEXLAB - Animations[52]: Zyn Lesbian

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:57PM] SEXLAB - Animations[53]: Zyn Licking

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:58PM] SEXLAB - Animations[54]: AP Fisting

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:58PM] SEXLAB - Animations[55]: Arrok Devils Threeway

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:58PM] SEXLAB - Animations[56]: Arrok Tricycle

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:58PM] SEXLAB - Animations[57]: Zyn Double Penetration

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:58PM] SEXLAB - Animations[58]: Zyn FemDom

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:59PM] SEXLAB - Animations[59]: Zyn Gay Fourway

[07/05/2015 - 03:49:59PM] SEXLAB - Animations[60]: DI Forced Threesome

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:07PM] SEXLAB - Thread[14] Thread[14]: initialized

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[13] Thread[13]: initialized

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[12] Thread[12]: initialized

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[11] Thread[11]: initialized

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[10] Thread[10]: initialized

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[9] Thread[9]: initialized

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[8] Thread[8]: initialized

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[7] Thread[7]: initialized

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[6] Thread[6]: initialized

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[5] Thread[5]: initialized

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[4] Thread[4]: initialized

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:34PM] VM is freezing...

[07/05/2015 - 03:50:34PM] VM is frozen

Does the new version of MME fix the bug where every save ctds? Im using the Milk Mod Economy 2015-06-17.rar version and it just happend again an hour ago.

Dont see any changelog for latest version.

no, there is no such bug, you have problems with you save and your mods, try doing clean save, maybe clean scripts with savetool

I removed everything but SKSE, USKP, SkyUI, MME and it's dependancies. MME loads it's MCM menu fine. crap load of other errors about FNIS missing and other things, but MME's MCM menu loaded.

now add, mods you have in small groups until you find whats causing error, then decide what you want more, mme or that other mod

Upgraded to the new version, and I seem to have some sort of bug. A lot of the text in the Milk Mod config, is replaced by "$MME" strings.

you havent done clean save

Ed86,

With the BSA version my maid never started producing milk. I waited for 5 updates of the Economy to see if it was still just updating when economy updated, but..... nothing.

This test version is a little trickier to get going. I've had the best luck on a new game (get out of Helgen FIRST and THEN start adding in mods!). Using SaveTool on a previous save screwed it up. Not sure why. I'm almost afraid to try it again just to blow up another save.

I have no problem starting a new game for this since I rarely get above level 20 anymore anyways. :)  Too much milking and sexing going on to bother actually playing the game. :D

Ed86,

With the BSA version my maid never started producing milk. I waited for 5 updates of the Economy to see if it was still just updating when economy updated, but..... nothing.

This test version is a little trickier to get going. I've had the best luck on a new game (get out of Helgen FIRST and THEN start adding in mods!). Using SaveTool on a previous save screwed it up. Not sure why. I'm almost afraid to try it again just to blow up another save.

I have no problem starting a new game for this since I rarely get above level 20 anymore anyways. :)  Too much milking and sexing going on to bother actually playing the game. :D

teh update is broken, you can only register for update quest, not scripts like i thought, so it only updates every 8 hours

okay, this one hopefully should be working as intended, if there wont be bug reports, ill update OP on weekends

v 06-07-2015 test

fix for dialogue futa making

fix for update timer

added RegisterForModEvent("SlaveToggle", "OnSlaveToggle")

v 05-07-2015 test

fix for dialogues

v 04-07-2015 test

Requires: Cleansave

fixed error during sex/masturbation reducing milk to -1 if maid has 0 milk

moved milkplayer, mcm, economy scripts to Milkquest, 1 quest to rule them all!

replaced some script object properties with formlists, this reduces properties stored in script, which can, maybe, fix issue with ppl who can't even launch the mod, or not

returned global MME_NPCComments, whoops =)

removed other globalvariables since they are not used

added basic dialogues(futa/maid making(requires SOS UNP mod and MaleFutaCum/Lactacid bottle), giving/receiving milking)

actor can no longer manually milk self if possessed by living armors

mobile milking with cuirass or armor now puts milk/cum to container, can be retrieved at milkpump

after milking is done, if player is too far, milk/gold will be given to actor that was milked

added mcm menu for milkslaves

implemented milkslaves but not tested, maybe have errors or not.(technically they should function similar to actors with living armor; they receive 1 lactacid every hour, auto milked when full, all milk/cum goes to their container)

milking equipment ( auto/manual milking options, optional lactacid injection; container for milk to be given to master; type, qty if player leaves enslavement, milk will be given during next milking at milkpump or can be sold)

added storageutil:(can be changed in debug maid)

- total number of milks in "container", since its all mixed, you wont get race milks(unless you are using simple milks)

- lactacid injection(this one is set by master, 1 point per hour)

- milking mode auto(2)/off(1)/manual(0)*default, if actor is slave and mode is not 0, milking by hotkey is disabled, auto milking will happen every hour if actor have at least 1 milk

- if actor is a slave(1), there should be no selection of milking mode, slave frameworks mod authors should set this and above to desired value to disable/enable milking and obviously revert after slavery end, it is also would be nice to add actor to milkslavefaction, in case of player that would prevent milking dialogue

Milk Mod Economy 2015-07-06 test.rar

Xaz and Zaz informed me that they haven't worked on anything animation-related for quite some time.

Can you guys create a X-Cross male milking machine? My fear is that it will never be fulfilled.

no, ask Xaz and Zaz

I just told you they can't due to not working on animation for some time.

Ed86,

Using the new version. If I use it on an existing save that has ever seen MilkMod before.... even after doing the clean save and SaveTool thing.... somehow there is a "role reversal" in animations where the one who should be the "giver" becomes the "receiver". Milk Production may or may not start. Getting pregnant doesn't eventually make her a milkmaid.

If I use this on a character fresh out of Helgen (I start my new games and characters with the absolute minimum mods necessary to create the character and get out of Helgen. Then I save. Quit. Restart. Save again.... THAT is my character start. THEN I begin activating mods a few at a time). Everything seems to work.

So I guess my question is... even after using Debug to reset variables and then doing a full Debug -> uninstall/reset from MME's MCM.... 

Is there a possibility that something is not being "cleared"? Like something from a previous version stuck in StorageUtil or someplace where a reset isn't catching it and clearing it?

Just thought.... on a save with a previous version (the 6-17 version)... should I do a mod reset before starting the "clean save" procedure?

Like...

MME MCM -> Debug -> Uninstall/Reset

Save and exit

Deactivate MME

start and load last save

Save again and quit

Run SaveTool on that "clean" save

Start and load the save that SaveTool "fixed" (personally, I think it fucks things up sometimes)

Save AGAIN and quit

Activate new MME version

Start and load the last save.

I'm trying to see of there's a way to not simply abandon a major fuck-ton of saves in various profiles. I've got about 30 profiles and I don't think ANY of them run without MME installed except my Vanilla and Character Creation profiles which have just about nothing as far as mods.

The "feature" <since its not a bug> that causes the "save.ess.tmp" save files does not get corrected with a clean save or a mod reset, after it starts happening, the fixes only correct it for about 3-5 saves then it happens again, as much as I love this mod, I'm giving up on the newer versions, very irritating to have to spend 10 minutes cleaning saves and resetting up a mod and the mods that depend on it, then re-activating the milk maids,  every few saves <and no, none of my saves are of the "auto" or "quick" variety>. 

The "feature" <since its not a bug> that causes the "save.ess.tmp" save files does not get corrected with a clean save or a mod reset, after it starts happening, the fixes only correct it for about 3-5 saves then it happens again, as much as I love this mod, I'm giving up on the newer versions, very irritating to have to spend 10 minutes cleaning saves and resetting up a mod and the mods that depend on it, then re-activating the milk maids,  every few saves <and no, none of my saves are of the "auto" or "quick" variety>. 

I was wondering what save.ess.tmp is. Can you explain it to me? This mod is causing it?

I was wondering what save.ess.tmp is. Can you explain it to me? This mod is causing it?

it seems to be a corrupted save file, and it seems to be this mod, if the mod is removed and the .tmp file deleted, saves go back to working normally, if you clean the reset or clean the save after deleting the .tmp file it goes back to working but only for a short while then it starts happening again, even if you delete the .tmp file and go back 20 saves, you still get the CTDs and the .tmp files till this mod is removed, once removed, you can do a clean save using savetool and reinstall the mod but it is only a temp fix, usually it started re-occuring again within 60-90 minutes of play <I save every 10-15 minutes>

You get saves with tmp file extension when your game is unstable. ALSO you can get them if Skyrim doesn't have permission to modify your "My Games" folder. LOTS of things can cause this EXCEPT this mod. This mod has no way to create a save. Figure out what you're REAL problem is before you start blaming a mod.

You get saves with tmp file extension when your game is unstable. ALSO you can get them if Skyrim doesn't have permission to modify your "My Games" folder. LOTS of things can cause this EXCEPT this mod. This mod has no way to create a save. Figure out what you're REAL problem is before you start blaming a mod.

All i can say is, removing this mod fixes it. so, in my case, its this mod making my skyrim unstable, thus making this mod my REAL problem.

All i can say is, removing this mod fixes it. so, in my case, its this mod making my skyrim unstable, thus making this mod my REAL problem.

I hate to burst your "it's not my mod" bubble but it IS your mod.  I have the exact same problem and I tracked it down to MME.  I'm a professional software engineer and have been at this stuff my entire life, pretty sure I know a thing or two about testing.  I was building up a modded engine one mod at a time, testing each mods functionality and running some stability tests on the engine. 

With MME, CTD when saving after several hours of play.  WIthout MME (same load order), not a problem.  Maybe it's something else in my load order, but I doubt it, it's mostly texture/mess replacements, body, skeleton, sexlab, devious devices and MME.

I love MME and it saddens me to discover it was the source of a game breaking bug.  The previous versions from May seem less prone, but I have had it happen.  My guess is your corrupting something and when it tries to dehydrate the game session and serialize to disk, the engine hits a bad value and craps out.

Edited by halotosis