Done!

Used UUNP HDT as reference body. I didn't put any zaps or anything in this. It's on my Mega Mirror. Permission granted to use this in any way you want. Take it apart. Eat only the parts you like and recycle the rest.... whatever...

For anyone who doesn't know how this works... these are BodySlide files only. You still have to use BodySlide to build the meshes.

It will build the meshes to the same location as where the CBBE version of the cuirass is found. 

Something like: meshes\armor\manga.... so you know where to look for them :)

UUNP Milk Cuirass BodySlide Files

Done!

Used UUNP HDT as reference body. I didn't put any zaps or anything in this. It's on my Mega Mirror. Permission granted to use this in any way you want. Take it apart. Eat only the parts you like and recycle the rest.... whatever...

For anyone who doesn't know how this works... these are BodySlide files only. You still have to use BodySlide to build the meshes.

It will build the meshes to the same location as where the CBBE version of the cuirass is found. 

Something like: meshes\armor\manga.... so you know where to look for them :)

UUNP Milk Cuirass BodySlide Files

Thank you, it works perfectly!

Don't know if it is only me, when the living armor EC+ milking event happens, my character just stand on the ground and no animations played, but I can still hear the voice of tentacles and the milking process. Does it suppose to have some tentacle animations? Should I install any other MOD to add these animations? Thank you for your great MOD.

you must run fnis when you add animations

i am lookiing for an old Version of this, octobre 2014. please attach here.

which one?

Is there a version of the cuirass for UNP?

yes

25-10-2014    (not toal sure, must test it) thank you

is it possible to make the milk machine Animation beyond 30 seconds ?

5 minutes would be enough? or maybe 1 hour?

Milk Mod Economy 2014-10-25.rar

Don't know if it is only me, when the living armor EC+ milking event happens, my character just stand on the ground and no animations played, but I can still hear the voice of tentacles and the milking process. Does it suppose to have some tentacle animations? Should I install any other MOD to add these animations? Thank you for your great MOD.

you must run fnis when you add animations

i am lookiing for an old Version of this, octobre 2014. please attach here.

which one?

Is there a version of the cuirass for UNP?

yes

25-10-2014    (not toal sure, must test it) thank you

is it possible to make the milk machine Animation beyond 30 seconds ?

5 minutes would be enough? or maybe 1 hour?

Thanks for the file.

yes 5 minutes would be enough. slider in steps of one or half minute.

meh, i thought to release new version today with redone mcm, but that crap doesnt support 128+ state options, i guess ill wait another week

i guess ill have to split it two mcm menus, normal and debug one, or..... w/e

Mod Issue

I have pretty good knowledge about the subject, but I just can't figure out why it dosen't work.  

Alright, skipping all the sweet talk and getting straight to the point; I have never been able to get the MCM menu, and other things potentially installed by the mod, to work for MME

I've installed, uninstalled and reinstalled this mod on countless occassions (with the (at the times) latest version available of the mod), but never to any avail. A potentially good thing to mention in addition; is that, on each and every occassion, I've always had all the latest versions of the mod, and all recommended and required mods, installed. 

The only mods that I would really consider to be potential sources of conflict internally; e.g. conflicting executional scripts or content with MME, would probably be all of the Estrus Chaurus mods, as it wouldn't be to far fetched to imagine that scripts managing the mods' 'tentacle attacks', may conflict with the scripts managing the 'milking apparatuses', and the management of such, etc. Though, as far as the MCM menu goes, I've never come across any workable solution, thus far. 

Thanks in advance for any eventual and enlightened feed-bacl :)

Do you see the milking machines in game? (if not it might mean you havent installed the mod in the correct folder)

If the milking machines are in game try opening the console and typing

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Close the console and wait for the MCM menus to be reloaded

Hope that helps

Do you see the milking machines in game? (if not it might mean you havent installed the mod in the correct folder)

Hope that helps

Even though the solution provided is one of those solutions that are virtually known by every single person in the skyrim modding community, I'm still appreciate of the effort. 

As I said earlier on, "I have pretty good knowledge about the subject", (*Note: that was an understatement). I'm not trying to ride on a high horse, it's just that I have been extensively using loverslab mods w/ more, most skyrim modding utilities* such as wrye bash, etc. for over 2 and a half years. So, give or take, I do know how to solve the vast mayority of issues presented. I've been trying to solve this issue since of february of this year (when I initially downloaded the mod), but as I said, to no avail. 

As far as this issue is concerned, spamming the 'setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1' has proven "very fruitful". (hint* hint*)

On another note. 

Yes, the milking pumps do appear in-game. And whatmore, something that I'm slightly more troubled by is the fact that I can't really do anything more than simply getting into the milking pumps. Nothing really happens beyond that point. So I do suspect that it's simply more than just the MCM menu that conflicts. Things connected with Zaz Animation Pack has been my speculation for a while.

Hope that helps

Even though the solution provided is one of those solutions that are virtually known by every single person in the skyrim modding community, I'm still appreciate of the effort. 

As I said earlier on, "I have pretty good knowledge about the subject", (*Note: that was an understatement). I'm not trying to ride on a high horse, it's just that I have been extensively using loverslab mods w/ more, most skyrim modding utilities* such as wrye bash, etc. for over 2 and a half years. So, give or take, I do know how to solve the vast mayority of issues presented. I've been trying to solve this issue since of february of this year (when I initially downloaded the mod), but as I said, to no avail. 

As far as this issue is concerned, spamming the 'setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1' has proven "very fruitful". (hint* hint*)

On another note. 

Yes, the milking pumps do appear in-game. And whatmore, something that I'm slightly more troubled by is the fact that I can't really do anything more than simply getting into the milking pumps. Nothing really happens beyond that point. So I do suspect that it's simply more than just the MCM menu that conflicts. Things connected with Zaz Animation Pack has been my speculation for a while.

I'm not trying to minimize your problem and hopefully this doesn't come off sounding snotty, but truly...

I've run this mod with a LOT of different LL mods. EC+, SGO II, Fill Her Up, a bunch of story type mods like Solutions, Amorous adventures... etc.

I've also kept up with the changes in ZaZ animation pack although I've held off installing the most recent one until I see the reports of issues dying down.

If you get into the machines and.... nothing happens (and I'm assuming you've run FNISforUsers when you're supposed to) then it *COULD* be that you've run into the limit of SL registered animations. The limit is like 125 or 128, something like that.  If you've got MNC and NSAP and ZaZ, you're over (if you enable all of the NSAP animations) and it COULD be that the ones that aren't making it into the game are from ZaZ. 

The MCM not showing up is a tough one. I've not had it for this mod, but I've had it happen for others. Usually when it happens I'm trying to load a save with a lot of hi res textures or something and Skyrim borks the startup by "forgetting" to load stuff. (texture for Ysolda's head..... just her... or a particular MCM menu. How does it choose what NOT to load? I have no idea).

So try this:

When the game is at the screen where you can select to load a save... don't load a save.

Instead, drop to console and "coc qasmoke" to go directly into the test cell. It uses very little resources and your VRAM will love you again.

Don't run around, don't dick around with the MCM menues, just watch. It's going to be showing you it's loading all your active mods as though you had a fresh clean, never been run before, game. So sit and be patient and do nothing until it's done. Or go get a coffee or something.

When it's done... wait another minute. Now check MCM and see if the missing menu has shown up. If yes, then it could be you're using a lot of resources to start and the game is "dropping" stuff just trying to load everything.

Now from the test cell, go ahead and activate the menu (ESC) and load a save. Wait a minute and see if anything happens in terms of loading... then check MCM. If the entry you've lost still isn't there, try the setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 again. give it a few minutes to settle down. If it's back, you may just be having startup memory issues.

I have a couple of profiles in MO where they're kinda resource heavy. I have to start the saves by going to qasmoke. You don't have to sit and wait for everything to load. We only did that earlier to see what's what. I coc qasmoke, wait a few seconds after it's loaded, then menu->Load my save.

I know and understand that your problem is manifesting itself as this mod. But I don't believe MME is the issue. Believe me when I tell you I've run it through the wringer in several ways. It's probably one of the most stable mods in my line-up and Ed86 is pretty darn careful with the coding.

Hope some of this was helpful or at least gives you some ideas. 

Hope that helps

On another note. 

I'm not trying to minimize your problem and hopefully this doesn't come off sounding snotty, but truly...

I've run this mod with a LOT of different LL mods. EC+, SGO II, Fill Her Up, a bunch of story type mods like Solutions, Amorous adventures... etc.

I've also kept up with the changes in ZaZ animation pack although I've held off installing the most recent one until I see the reports of issues dying down.

If you get into the machines and.... nothing happens (and I'm assuming you've run FNISforUsers when you're supposed to) then it *COULD* be that you've run into the limit of SL registered animations. The limit is like 125 or 128, something like that.  If you've got MNC and NSAP and ZaZ, you're over (if you enable all of the NSAP animations) and it COULD be that the ones that aren't making it into the game are from ZaZ. 

The MCM not showing up is a tough one. I've not had it for this mod, but I've had it happen for others. Usually when it happens I'm trying to load a save with a lot of hi res textures or something and Skyrim borks the startup by "forgetting" to load stuff. (texture for Ysolda's head..... just her... or a particular MCM menu. How does it choose what NOT to load? I have no idea).

So try this:

When the game is at the screen where you can select to load a save... don't load a save.

Instead, drop to console and "coc qasmoke" to go directly into the test cell. It uses very little resources and your VRAM will love you again.

Don't run around, don't dick around with the MCM menues, just watch. It's going to be showing you it's loading all your active mods as though you had a fresh clean, never been run before, game. So sit and be patient and do nothing until it's done. Or go get a coffee or something.

When it's done... wait another minute. Now check MCM and see if the missing menu has shown up. If yes, then it could be you're using a lot of resources to start and the game is "dropping" stuff just trying to load everything.

Now from the test cell, go ahead and activate the menu (ESC) and load a save. Wait a minute and see if anything happens in terms of loading... then check MCM. If the entry you've lost still isn't there, try the setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 again. give it a few minutes to settle down. If it's back, you may just be having startup memory issues.

I have a couple of profiles in MO where they're kinda resource heavy. I have to start the saves by going to qasmoke. You don't have to sit and wait for everything to load. We only did that earlier to see what's what. I coc qasmoke, wait a few seconds after it's loaded, then menu->Load my save.

I know and understand that your problem is manifesting itself as this mod. But I don't believe MME is the issue. Believe me when I tell you I've run it through the wringer in several ways. It's probably one of the most stable mods in my line-up and Ed86 is pretty darn careful with the coding.

Just a *side-note: I do know about the issues of "too many animations", and I have reasonable skills in tackling such issues; dosen't demand too much brain-power to figure it out, really.

'Too many animations' It is the reason why I stopped using NSAP.

But anyways.

Thanks mate, I'll go check test that console command out. 

((( OBS! If I don't make a new reply, it solved the issue. )))

Hope that helps

On another note. 

So try this:

Just a *side-note: I do know about the issues of "too many animations", and I have reasonable skills in tackling such issues; dosen't demand too much brain-power to figure it out, really.

But anyways.

Well, it turned out not to work. 

I currently have 2 mods that I've just never been able to get the MCM menu to work for:

* Milk Mod Economy (no MCM menu) 

* Sisterhood of Dibella (though Im actually uncertain as to if it actually has an MCM menu to start with. However, it works) 

As I said, if people have any tips on how to fix anyone of the two, especially MME citing as it dosen't really work well by any measure, give it a shot.

The MCM menu wouldn't show up for me either. I deleted a couple mods that had a lot of scripts and when i started a new game, it did start right up. I think I was overloading papyrus. There were other symptoms that seemed to imply that. Sands of Time was the major one, Lover's Comfort, and a few others I don't remember,

Hope that helps

On another note. 

So try this:

But anyways.

Well, it turned out not to work. 

I currently have 2 mods that I've just never been able to get the MCM menu to work for:

* Milk Mod Economy (no MCM menu) 

* Sisterhood of Dibella (though Im actually uncertain as to if it actually has an MCM menu to start with. However, it works) 

As I said, if people have any tips on how to fix anyone of the two, especially MME citing as it dosen't really work well by any measure, give it a shot.

The MCM menu wouldn't show up for me either. I deleted a couple mods that had a lot of scripts and when i started a new game, it did start right up. I think I was overloading papyrus. There were other symptoms that seemed to imply that. Sands of Time was the major one, Lover's Comfort, and a few others I don't remember,

try dropping these into your scripts folder

its new mcm that will come with next version, it'll have broken options on current version but at least see if it loads

Script.rar

It dosen't work for me.

reinstall skyrim xD

or use spells

(wow,) Thanks Doc.

*shrugs* no problem, next patient please

maybe post a log or something

have u tried jaxons mcm kicker?

My one thought with this mod is milking can become a chore rather than an arousal at higher levels, maybe having it so that milking occurs exponentially faster in comparison to what's stored away in the breasts (IE, higher pressure, faster discharge that slows speed over time as pressure reduces)  

Hi. I just installed this mod and it seems the pumps dint appear in the game.

I have all the required mods, also this mod was registered successful on MCM.

I can configure it and enable on MCM, also I can see the mod messages in game, and craft the Milking Cuirass.

But I have not got new spells or shouts. Also I can’t find those pumps, I looked in every city and stable.

Can you please help me?

It dosen't work for me.

reinstall skyrim xD

or use spells

(wow,) Thanks Doc.

*shrugs* no problem, next patient please

maybe post a log or something

have u tried jaxons mcm kicker?

Yet another Jaxons utility xD. 

The guy makes a lot of good shit, though with occasional conflicts. 

But big thanks mate, even if MME dosen't show up, this might potentially solve some other MCM-related issues I have. 

Pumps are usually near the Inn, except Whiterun "behind the Blacksmiths on the right when you first enter the city) and Riverwood (on the outside walkway of the Riverwood Trader), Markath (just past the entrance to Dibellas Temple) Winterhold... Okay so not usually near the Inn :P

From the OP

DawnStar
- near the inn
Falkreath
- near the general goods vendor
Markarth
- turn the corner outside of Dibella's temple
Orc (Features bound milkpumps, they wont let you(player) get out until you are milked dry)
- one at each stronghold, near the apothecary
Riften
- outside of Mara's temple
- Shor's stone, near the campfire
Solitude
- outside of the inn
- dragon's bridge, outside of the inn
- Morthal, near jarl's house
Whiterun
- (pre-existing) behind the blacksmith
- outside, 2nd floor, general goods vendor
- Rorikstead outside of inn
Windhelm
- Windhelm, near the blacksmith
- Winterhold, opposite of the jarl's house
Caravan
- Ivarstead

My one thought with this mod is milking can become a chore rather than an arousal at higher levels, maybe having it so that milking occurs exponentially faster in comparison to what's stored away in the breasts (IE, higher pressure, faster discharge that slows speed over time as pressure reduces)

you wont have that problem unless you get high on lactacid, and in case you do its your fault, noone forced you to take those drugs, unless that is some sweet slavery mod that puts you into stalls and makes you slave milk cow, or you like wearing living tentacles as you armor

Hi. I just installed this mod and it seems the pumps dint appear in the game.

I have all the required mods, also this mod was registered successful on MCM.

I can configure it and enable on MCM, also I can see the mod messages in game, and craft the Milking Cuirass.

But I have not got new spells or shouts. Also I can’t find those pumps, I looked in every city and stable.

Can you please help me?

hm.. try looking more carefully or maybe you have city changing mod?

this mod doesnt add new spells by default, you can add them through mcm or console if you so desire