terrorofmorrowind Posted December 23, 2014 Posted December 23, 2014 I don't know if this has been asked before but is it possible to start this mod in another way besides equipping the stuff on yourself? I ask this because i'm planning to play as a male again so the equipping stuff would only make it weard for me. I really hope you are going to add another way to start this mod by equipping the thing on a follower or something.
Ed86 Posted December 23, 2014 Author Posted December 23, 2014 I don't know if this has been asked before but is it possible to start this mod in another way besides equipping the stuff on yourself? I ask this because i'm planning to play as a male again so the equipping stuff would only make it weard for me. I really hope you are going to add another way to start this mod by equipping the thing on a follower or something. enable mod in mcm, make follower use milkpump
OelO Posted December 23, 2014 Posted December 23, 2014 I tried this mod for some time, and here are problems I have encountered so far (what I consider problems): no cuirass given after becoming a milk maid game crash without notice when trying to wear milk cuirass given through console game sometimes crash when I click OK in the notice box that says something like "as you take a seat on the strange device" does not crash if I press 3 (free cam) before the text box appear however pressing 3 causes the character to not get undress when using milk pump no suction cup appear when using milk pump (not sure if there are supposed to be any) I have tried some common solutions e.g. re-installing, new game, loading only the required mods. No luck. Any idea where to start fixing? Also, how to attach a log file?
chajapa Posted December 23, 2014 Posted December 23, 2014 I tried this mod for some time, and here are problems I have encountered so far (what I consider problems): no cuirass given after becoming a milk maid game crash without notice when trying to wear milk cuirass given through console game sometimes crash when I click OK in the notice box that says something like "as you take a seat on the strange device" does not crash if I press 3 (free cam) before the text box appear however pressing 3 causes the character to not get undress when using milk pump no suction cup appear when using milk pump (not sure if there are supposed to be any) I have tried some common solutions e.g. re-installing, new game, loading only the required mods. No luck. Any idea where to start fixing? Also, how to attach a log file? You don't get a free cuirass for becoming a milk maid. You can either make one or console one into your inventory. If you crash when you equip the cuirass, I'm going to guess you don't have a compatible skeleton installed. If you have suction cups selected under MCM Milking configuration, then they should be the ONLY thing selected. You can't have milking naked, milking cuirass, and milking suction cups all selected.
Ed86 Posted December 23, 2014 Author Posted December 23, 2014 I tried this mod for some time, and here are problems I have encountered so far (what I consider problems): no cuirass given after becoming a milk maid game crash without notice when trying to wear milk cuirass given through console game sometimes crash when I click OK in the notice box that says something like "as you take a seat on the strange device" does not crash if I press 3 (free cam) before the text box appear however pressing 3 causes the character to not get undress when using milk pump no suction cup appear when using milk pump (not sure if there are supposed to be any) I have tried some common solutions e.g. re-installing, new game, loading only the required mods. No luck. Any idea where to start fixing? Also, how to attach a log file? attach file -> C:\Users\XXX\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 23, 2014 Posted December 23, 2014 I don't know if this has been asked before but is it possible to start this mod in another way besides equipping the stuff on yourself? I ask this because i'm planning to play as a male again so the equipping stuff would only make it weard for me. I really hope you are going to add another way to start this mod by equipping the thing on a follower or something. enable mod in mcm, make follower use milkpump yeah, i know that but it keeps saying that she isn't female. trying out some more soon. I got it working after i made myself a milkslave. but not with an actual dude.
Cocein Posted December 24, 2014 Posted December 24, 2014 Started playing with xbox controller as vibrator mod recently. Bugged me that the fucking machine from this mod doesn't trigger vibrations for that one. I'm not sure whether this is something that should be handled by that mod or this one, but I'd like to see that integrated. Just a suggestion.
nopeasplease Posted December 24, 2014 Posted December 24, 2014 When i uninstall the mod my games fps goes down to 2-1! Does anyone know a fix for this?
Ed86 Posted December 24, 2014 Author Posted December 24, 2014 I don't know if this has been asked before but is it possible to start this mod in another way besides equipping the stuff on yourself? I ask this because i'm planning to play as a male again so the equipping stuff would only make it weard for me. I really hope you are going to add another way to start this mod by equipping the thing on a follower or something. enable mod in mcm, make follower use milkpump yeah, i know that but it keeps saying that she isn't female. trying out some more soon. I got it working after i made myself a milkslave. but not with an actual dude. what version you use and what exactly it says? or what you do? Started playing with xbox controller as vibrator mod recently. Bugged me that the fucking machine from this mod doesn't trigger vibrations for that one. I'm not sure whether this is something that should be handled by that mod or this one, but I'd like to see that integrated. Just a suggestion. lucky you... ill give it a try When i uninstall the mod my games fps goes down to 2-1! Does anyone know a fix for this? obviously game got addicted to milk and now cant live w/o it
Ed86 Posted December 24, 2014 Author Posted December 24, 2014 Started playing with xbox controller as vibrator mod recently. Bugged me that the fucking machine from this mod doesn't trigger vibrations for that one. I'm not sure whether this is something that should be handled by that mod or this one, but I'd like to see that integrated. Just a suggestion. meh... i got 2 problems.... 1) im not a female 2) i dont have xbox controller guess i need some sexy 18+ chick volunteer to test with life stream xD
Ed86 Posted December 24, 2014 Author Posted December 24, 2014 go on plug your self in Vibration test.rar
AimoHauki Posted December 24, 2014 Posted December 24, 2014 This is probably already known, but there are starting to be items (only collars so far?) that tend to enforce nudity. This keeps breaking the milking machine sessions. What is apparently needed is a version of the milking cuirass that is not flagged as clothing or something. Hopefully something will come up to squash that issue :-)
Ed86 Posted December 24, 2014 Author Posted December 24, 2014 This is probably already known, but there are starting to be items (only collars so far?) that tend to enforce nudity. This keeps breaking the milking machine sessions. What is apparently needed is a version of the milking cuirass that is not flagged as clothing or something. Hopefully something will come up to squash that issue :-) use milk naked or with suction cups
Cocein Posted December 24, 2014 Posted December 24, 2014 go on plug your self in Tested it out. Works great! Thanks
terrorofmorrowind Posted December 24, 2014 Posted December 24, 2014 I don't know if this has been asked before but is it possible to start this mod in another way besides equipping the stuff on yourself? I ask this because i'm planning to play as a male again so the equipping stuff would only make it weard for me. I really hope you are going to add another way to start this mod by equipping the thing on a follower or something. enable mod in mcm, make follower use milkpump yeah, i know that but it keeps saying that she isn't female. trying out some more soon. I got it working after i made myself a milkslave. but not with an actual dude. what version you use and what exactly it says? or what you do? Started playing with xbox controller as vibrator mod recently. Bugged me that the fucking machine from this mod doesn't trigger vibrations for that one. I'm not sure whether this is something that should be handled by that mod or this one, but I'd like to see that integrated. Just a suggestion. lucky you... ill give it a try When i uninstall the mod my games fps goes down to 2-1! Does anyone know a fix for this? obviously game got addicted to milk and now cant live w/o it I'm using the most recent version. It works fine on normal followers but it doesn't seem the recognise the captured slaves from Paradise halls mod (i still think this is the best mod out there even though it's not really kept in check these days). Are these slaves not actual followers but merely just "objects" according to the scripts used in it? I have looked a little into it and it seems that when you enslave someone it makes a clone of the Original but it still should be an npc right?
Ed86 Posted December 24, 2014 Author Posted December 24, 2014 I don't know if this has been asked before but is it possible to start this mod in another way besides equipping the stuff on yourself? I ask this because i'm planning to play as a male again so the equipping stuff would only make it weard for me. I really hope you are going to add another way to start this mod by equipping the thing on a follower or something. enable mod in mcm, make follower use milkpump yeah, i know that but it keeps saying that she isn't female. trying out some more soon. I got it working after i made myself a milkslave. but not with an actual dude. what version you use and what exactly it says? or what you do? Started playing with xbox controller as vibrator mod recently. Bugged me that the fucking machine from this mod doesn't trigger vibrations for that one. I'm not sure whether this is something that should be handled by that mod or this one, but I'd like to see that integrated. Just a suggestion. lucky you... ill give it a try When i uninstall the mod my games fps goes down to 2-1! Does anyone know a fix for this? obviously game got addicted to milk and now cant live w/o it I'm using the most recent version. It works fine on normal followers but it doesn't seem the recognise the captured slaves from Paradise halls mod (i still think this is the best mod out there even though it's not really kept in check these days). Are these slaves not actual followers but merely just "objects" according to the scripts used in it? I have looked a little into it and it seems that when you enslave someone it makes a clone of the Original but it still should be an npc right? i think its bcuz its cloned wrong, it seems that actor(object) is male with female body and head
Ed86 Posted December 24, 2014 Author Posted December 24, 2014 go on plug your self in Tested it out. Works great! Thanks how great? its increasing vibrations with arousal? its increasing vibrations speed with high arousal? orgasms?
Cocein Posted December 24, 2014 Posted December 24, 2014 go on plug your self in Tested it out. Works great! Thanks how great? its increasing vibrations with arousal? its increasing vibrations speed with high arousal? orgasms? Great in that it does everything I'd hoped for with no apparent problems. Not sure if it changed with arousal. Only tested it a few times and didn't think about that. Definitely changed vibrations during use a few times though. There was a low setting when I got in the milker. Medium while it was going. And High during an orgasm.
AimoHauki Posted December 24, 2014 Posted December 24, 2014 This is probably already known, but there are starting to be items (only collars so far?) that tend to enforce nudity. This keeps breaking the milking machine sessions. What is apparently needed is a version of the milking cuirass that is not flagged as clothing or something. Hopefully something will come up to squash that issue :-) use milk naked or with suction cups Milking yourself is a bad solution, even though it is done relatively often on the field to progress. Will try to suction cup setting though.
Guest squid0767 Posted December 24, 2014 Posted December 24, 2014 Anyone run across the issue where you CAN'T become a milk maid? I ended up adding lactaid to myself via the console. If I try to get into the machine, nothing happens, my character just stands there. The animation appears to start, but then stops after 1.5 seconds of ... hesitation I suppose (probably a script trying to run but failing?) None of my followers will use it either. I have 1.7.2 of SKSE and an updated Skyrim - anyone have any ideas?
chajapa Posted December 24, 2014 Posted December 24, 2014 Anyone run across the issue where you CAN'T become a milk maid? I ended up adding lactaid to myself via the console. If I try to get into the machine, nothing happens, my character just stands there. The animation appears to start, but then stops after 1.5 seconds of ... hesitation I suppose (probably a script trying to run but failing?) None of my followers will use it either. I have 1.7.2 of SKSE and an updated Skyrim - anyone have any ideas? Check your logs. It *could* be SKSE 1.7.2 as there were some changes in it that may be affecting the mod.
Guest squid0767 Posted December 25, 2014 Posted December 25, 2014 Anyone run across the issue where you CAN'T become a milk maid? I ended up adding lactaid to myself via the console. If I try to get into the machine, nothing happens, my character just stands there. The animation appears to start, but then stops after 1.5 seconds of ... hesitation I suppose (probably a script trying to run but failing?) None of my followers will use it either. I have 1.7.2 of SKSE and an updated Skyrim - anyone have any ideas? Check your logs. It *could* be SKSE 1.7.2 as there were some changes in it that may be affecting the mod. Switched back to 1.7.1, does the same thing. Odd.... I'll reactivate logging, I'd turned that off a while ago. TY Chajapa EDIT: let me start a NEW game with 1.7.1 and see what that does. I'll let ya know EDIT2: no dice - placed a milk pump right at the start and tried to use it. No workie (and that's after downgrading to 1.7.1) Now to find out about Payrus - or just do it manually, no big deal. Might be more fun that way. Edit 03: 12/25/14 - Ed86, you were right sir! I'd forgotten to run FNIS. I did that, and we're golden. <retard mode must have been somehow activated>
notmenotyou Posted December 25, 2014 Posted December 25, 2014 Short feature request here, would it be possible to add boob growth support for werewolves? I personally use the mod HDT Werewolves, and it's a pity that the mod doesn't increase the boob size in werewolf form, even though it would be possible. The problem is rather simple, the boob nodes are named differently, while the node on human/elf models is called "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" the nodes on the werewolf form are called "NPC L Breast P1" and "NPC R Breast P1" (with the P1 through P3 if you take the 6 boobed variant). I checked out if it was possible to tinker around with the body .nif itself and it works, if I rename the boob node from "NPC L Breast P2" to "NPC L Breast" MMO changes size of the boobs (No idea why P2 is the first boob row, though). I guess the request here boils down to: Could you tell MMO to also change "NPC L Breast P1" (and the other nodes) according to the milk levels? Would be pretty awesome if that would work without touching the model. Also, otherwise this mod is pretty cool, it's just a pity that there is no option to tell Devious Devices to not trigger any events during the milking, it always interrupts the sessions.
Guest skyrim2038 Posted December 25, 2014 Posted December 25, 2014 good mod. but how about man`s mod?? could be nice.
Ed86 Posted December 25, 2014 Author Posted December 25, 2014 go on plug your self in Tested it out. Works great! Thanks how great? its increasing vibrations with arousal? its increasing vibrations speed with high arousal? orgasms? Great in that it does everything I'd hoped for with no apparent problems. Not sure if it changed with arousal. Only tested it a few times and didn't think about that. Definitely changed vibrations during use a few times though. There was a low setting when I got in the milker. Medium while it was going. And High during an orgasm. vibrations are arousal based, the more arousal player character have the stronger vibrations and after 75 arousal they should be faster after orgasm they should drop and increase again, the more orgasms character has the more it drops This is probably already known, but there are starting to be items (only collars so far?) that tend to enforce nudity. This keeps breaking the milking machine sessions. What is apparently needed is a version of the milking cuirass that is not flagged as clothing or something. Hopefully something will come up to squash that issue :-) use milk naked or with suction cups Milking yourself is a bad solution, even though it is done relatively often on the field to progress. Will try to suction cup setting though. well someone with CK could try removing armor keywords from milkcuirass and test it im not sure when ill do this, since i dont play much and haven't met those collars Anyone run across the issue where you CAN'T become a milk maid? I ended up adding lactaid to myself via the console. If I try to get into the machine, nothing happens, my character just stands there. The animation appears to start, but then stops after 1.5 seconds of ... hesitation I suppose (probably a script trying to run but failing?) None of my followers will use it either. I have 1.7.2 of SKSE and an updated Skyrim - anyone have any ideas? you didnt run fnis i think Short feature request here, would it be possible to add boob growth support for werewolves? I personally use the mod HDT Werewolves, and it's a pity that the mod doesn't increase the boob size in werewolf form, even though it would be possible. The problem is rather simple, the boob nodes are named differently, while the node on human/elf models is called "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" the nodes on the werewolf form are called "NPC L Breast P1" and "NPC R Breast P1" (with the P1 through P3 if you take the 6 boobed variant). I checked out if it was possible to tinker around with the body .nif itself and it works, if I rename the boob node from "NPC L Breast P2" to "NPC L Breast" MMO changes size of the boobs (No idea why P2 is the first boob row, though). I guess the request here boils down to: Could you tell MMO to also change "NPC L Breast P1" (and the other nodes) according to the milk levels? Would be pretty awesome if that would work without touching the model. Also, otherwise this mod is pretty cool, it's just a pity that there is no option to tell Devious Devices to not trigger any events during the milking, it always interrupts the sessions. well... the problem is that during transformation character changes skeleton, im not sure how to detect this change and change breast nodes of werewolf good mod. but how about man`s mod?? could be nice. well.....script side male/futa is easy(i think), but there no armors with hdt/sos for male/futa no milkpump support for males since milkpump was never intended to milk penises, and have no correct animations no lore i can think off and no economy for semen so i guess they'll be just cum factories
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now