6 hours ago, yifffag said:

Is there a way i can disable multiple breast row, they mess up all the tatoo i have and i get weird graphical glitches.

Thanks

spells configuration -> add breast row chance ->0

2 hours ago, dlsn741521 said:

Hi,my English is not good enough. Sorry about that. 

Can you tell me this message appears which script is it?

is MilkQUEST.pex?

I am translating into Chinese,but after the completion appeared in English.

please tell me,Thank you!

Attach the completed file.

20190504155515_1.jpg

MilkQUEST.pex 131.02 kB · 0 downloads

Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MME\Strings_Stories.json

Is there a story line within this mod where the Dragonborn gets enslaved as a milk maid? I could swear I saw some pictures of an outfit the DB was wearing which I saw in another mod - a cow retexture of the restrictive corset, gloves and stockings.

I think this would be a great addition if not: the DB gets fooled into trying out the milking machine and ends up enslaved, with a quest line to get free and off the lactaid..

5 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Is there a story line within this mod where the Dragonborn gets enslaved as a milk maid? I could swear I saw some pictures of an outfit the DB was wearing which I saw in another mod - a cow retexture of the restrictive corset, gloves and stockings.

I think this would be a great addition if not: the DB gets fooled into trying out the milking machine and ends up enslaved, with a quest line to get free and off the lactaid..

There are mods that do that... but MME alone won't.

The main mod you'll want to look at is Being a Cow. Enslavement, transformation, a questline, it's probably what you saw.

Next, there's Milk Addict. It makes Lactacid addictive, and all breastmilk contain Lactacid, which seems like a vicious as hell cycle that should get whoever makes the stuff drawn and quartered, or forced to down thirty bottles at once, whichever's convenient.

As for being tricked into becoming a Milk Maid, you have a couple options. Forced Milk Maid is pretty simple, when treated as a victim of Sexlab Defeat, your attackers might decide to shove a bottle of Lactacid down your throat, just to be assholes, presumably. It also can add a random chance to spike any random potion you drink with the stuff, but I'm pretty sure that'd make milk maids a bigger threat then vampires, at that point I'd just give myself the stuff getting off the prisoner cart at Helgen and get it over with.

As an alternative, you could try Dragonborn In Distress, a Sexlab Defeat-ish mod that has a bunch of *FUN* stuff that we don't have to care about. Basically, bad things can happen to you and you can take your mind off of things by getting milked... which you can then get addicted to... Yay. At least this one's kind enough to throw milk pumps at every farm and mill in Skyrim, so you're not crippled by being addicted to something that's surprisingly hard to get a hold of, considering how many random objects seem to be spiked with the stuff. Maybe it's some new Daedra dicking around for giggles, Kamadhenu or Lakshmi or whatever.

something i can't notice lactacid effect ?
settings
Lactacid Decay Rate - 0 - (reduce by milkmaid milk generation value)
Lactacid bonus rate - 10 (deafault)

MaidLevel based MilkGen - off
in debug

Spoiler

strange that the value (0.388) of 1/3 from real
strange that value with lactacid same, but what about the bonus rating?

enb-2019-05-09-20-03-42-69.jpg

strange that when i change the rate value it is 10 times greater than the real.

enb-2019-05-09-20-03-50-52.jpg

save cleared
mod reseted
generally works, but..

┐( ̄~ ̄)┌

For some reason this mod doesn't seem to be able to increase my character's breast size in most circumstances it should. Neither breast enlarging potions nor milking do anything, and the increase per milk maid level only activates for the first level-up. I'm also well under the size limits set by the mod. I have all dependencies installed and I'm using UUNP.

Edit: Scratch that, it seems that the increase per level no longer works either. I know I got it to work once though, and I'm running the exact same setup as when it did, so I have no idea what happened. Even at the time when it did work though, no other methods would increase size. Also, I've noticed that if I manually change right breast/left breast in racemenu, it does cause the milkmod mcm to update the "base breast size" setting to match, so clearly it is at least able to detect the breast nodes.

Really lost here.

I had an older version of this that placed milking stations in all major cities and also had it's own building out near one of them (The dwarven city... can't think of the name, mar something).

Now this new(ish) version doesn't have any of that (that I can find).  I tried the command to spawn one in.... nothing happened (not sure what I did wrong here "spawnatme"???).  Not sure that's the right command either.  Note: if it spawns in after you own a home I haven't gotten one yet, still working on getting enough gold for that... but whor... entertaining people for money takes a while.

Is there any placed in the world where I can go to find a milking station so I can get these debuffs off me?? 

9 hours ago, XarisZ said:

The 4 breast body uses CBBE textures?Is there a way to swap it to UUNP?

Also does it have Bodyslide sliders for UUNP?

Well... yes but no.

There is a UUNP version of the quad Multibreast item, and it can be used with bodyslide... but only the lower pair can actually be adjusted, so there's not really a point.

As for swapping the textures, I don't think it's that easy. UUNP and CBBE have distinctly different bodyshapes, with distinctly different textures, just painting over a CBBE body with UUNP textures should look horrifying at best, I've seen the reverse and it's terrifying.

Best I can do is link you to the UUNP version of the Quad Multibreast.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Well... yes but no.

There is a UUNP version of the quad Multibreast item, and it can be used with bodyslide... but only the lower pair can actually be adjusted, so there's not really a point.

As for swapping the textures, I don't think it's that easy. UUNP and CBBE have distinctly different bodyshapes, with distinctly different textures, just painting over a CBBE body with UUNP textures should look horrifying at best, I've seen the reverse and it's terrifying.

Best I can do is link you to the UUNP version of the Quad Multibreast.

Thanks.

The mod you linked me to adjusts all 4 breast not only the lower pair.

And since i was using the CBBE version that MME comes with anything is better than that :P i was having the distorted textures.

Anyway to prevent the milk leak textures overwriting sexlab cum textures? because i hate how the cum textures just vanish when the milk textures are used not sure if its because of a limit, though i did edit nioveride to give a bunch of bodyslots so it cannot be that.

Ok, I ran into a problem with SLIF, SL Hormones and MME. I actually solved it (more or less) so I am posting the problem and solution here for people for future reference.

All of these mods work fine by themselves and mixed with few other mods (beeingfemale, fill her up) but when MME gets registered in SLIF for the first time, SLIF shows that MME have copied current breast node values of Hormones, so for example if node for hormones is 1.4 it will be the same under MME tab effectively doubling overall breast size instantly. That itself is not a problem as you can modify values in SLIF, so at this point I change all the values there to 0 but it seems that MME saves those first values as a base and assigns those values again on periodical update. This time to find a way around the issue I changed values in hormones to 0 which technically worked but for some reason hormones stopped updating breast node no matter what I did.

Final(?) solution:  go to milking station without lactacid and use it, wait for the player character to be registered in MME debug, while waiting dont have sex (this might have stuck hormones breast node) or do anything that would update nodes, when PC gets registered, in the debug milkmaid tab set Base Breast size to 0 (which actually is 0.01 according to SLIF) then wait for MME to be registered in SLIF. At this point everything should be ok and good to go.

Edit: Ran into similar problem with estrus chaurus  so I decided to look into source code, it turned out I was being retarded posting here as most problems lay on SLIF, hormones and chaurus side while MME is perfectly fine. It turned out that MME gets node value from NetImmerse and then SLIF categorizes it as separate value hence duplicating overall initial breast size (when I was making this post I didn't realize that hormones was the only thing affecting breast size resulting in my misconception). Estrus chaurus is more or less same thing only it does not allow to adjust Base Size in MCM so I just might have to edit the code. And I still have no idea why hormones stopped adjusting the node ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Edit2: After looking through the forum I seem to be only person with that problem, either I fucked up at some point or no one complains about double breast size.

On 5/11/2019 at 1:21 AM, NatanusLikens said:

Really lost here.

I had an older version of this that placed milking stations in all major cities and also had it's own building out near one of them (The dwarven city... can't think of the name, mar something).

Now this new(ish) version doesn't have any of that (that I can find).  I tried the command to spawn one in.... nothing happened (not sure what I did wrong here "spawnatme"???).  Not sure that's the right command either.  Note: if it spawns in after you own a home I haven't gotten one yet, still working on getting enough gold for that... but whor... entertaining people for money takes a while.

Is there any placed in the world where I can go to find a milking station so I can get these debuffs off me?? 

In the Extra folder, there are milk pumps. Did you install one of these?

The command for spawning in objects/NPCs is player.placeatme XXXXXXXX 1

17 hours ago, Ripstop said:

In the Extra folder, there are milk pumps. Did you install one of these?

The command for spawning in objects/NPCs is player.placeatme XXXXXXXX 1

Thanks for clearing up what command I was supposed to use.  Hopefully I'll remember :P

Ok, think I figured this out just need some clarification to make sure.

Had to remove from profile because I may have picked something wrong on that section.  Don't remember what I picked, but redoing it shouldn't hurt anything.  This time around I picked Barns Unbound.  Is that what I need or is it the bound version?

Oh and an additional question... I'm not sure what's going on between Being Female and Milk Mod... but I was getting a blank MCM screen when selecting BF... after uninstalling Milk Mod, BF worked fine, No Blank Screen.  No idea why uninstalling Milk Mod fixed my BF problem.  Any ideas?  I was told I may have TOO many Scripts running, so I'm thinking that the two mods don't play nice with Papyrus.  But I'm not sure, just a novice trying to get my Alter Ego Prego. (That's as close to being a Pregnant and/or lactating Female as I can cum :P )

Ugh....... NOW WHAT?!?!?! Getting bombarded by Error messages for Milk Mod.  "Poll Interval set to 0. Something is broken, Have a nice Day" and some other thing that asks me to either say its perfectly fine or try the script again in 60secs.  FML.............

I did forget to rerun FNIS after installing... just did it hope that fixes this new issue. GD it!!!

Ugh... nope.  Getting spammed by those error messages.  Doesn't seem to matter which I pick I still get errors.  T.T What is wrong now... FML.  I'm upset because I haven't even gotten to activating Devious plugins yet and The game still isn't stable with only a few of the mods I want.

I have the mod installed successfully, it doesn't seem to conflict with anything, lag or crash. However when I visit a milking pump/stall, it puts my character on it for all of 2 seconds. I get a couple descriptive pop up dialogue boxes then it pops my character off and doesn't actually do any milking as when I looked at overview none of the values have changed. It also doesn't seem to matter what I set the stage lengths to. Am I missing something?

3 hours ago, Beast1O said:

I have the mod installed successfully, it doesn't seem to conflict with anything, lag or crash. However when I visit a milking pump/stall, it puts my character on it for all of 2 seconds. I get a couple descriptive pop up dialogue boxes then it pops my character off and doesn't actually do any milking as when I looked at overview none of the values have changed. It also doesn't seem to matter what I set the stage lengths to. Am I missing something?

need to be producing milk, either by pregnancy or drinking lactacid

1 hour ago, Sylva4Q said:

Your mod is great and I'm fully enjoying this but I have a problem. When I sleep and wake up my breasts turn extremely big and get multipled. I don't want multiple breasts and that big. How can I fix this??

Screenshot11780.png

in mcm -spells  set multibreast chance to 0

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

need to be producing milk, either by pregnancy or drinking lactacid

Allright, so I waited a while and kept a close eye on the status messages. When it said the my breasts were heavy from so much milks sloshing around, I went tot he milker in Riverwood. The animation/stage timer works fine now, however, it doesn't actually add to the "Total Times Milked" or "times Milked: 0 (25)

Not entirely sure what that might be due to. I took a look at my load order and the mods, they are all clean and the load order seems to be fine, it isnt conflicting so I am unsure as to why it isnt counting milking sessions.

10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

in mcm -spells  set multibreast chance to 0

It doesn't work...sorry... I also set my breast size not to change bigger but it doesn't work either.  I saw another topic who has a problem just like me. Maybe there is a specific nif file that causes this bug???