1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

ofc, we dont need no fake titties

Then I definitely will choose TITTIES

I really should buy Skyrim and enjoy my favorite fetish reenacted by your mod... I wasn't horny enough to reach toward LL before and I was too tryhard and lore obsessive guy.

I'd prefer inverted nipples if you guarantee any form of breast types you can tolerate.

I really should learn how to mod and support your awesome work. Shame that I'm too stupid to learn and stick on such hard work.

I'm not sure what, but I think I must be doing something wrong, because I can't get the breasts or belly to grow.

I'm using Bodyslide with the 'CBBE Body BBP' body and the CBBE Curvy preset, and when using the milk cuirass the breasts and belly seem to scale properly, but when naked, the body goes back to its normal state. Despite this, I can still change the breast size in racemenu.

I've tried the trick where you batch build into the overwrite folder, but that doesn't fix this either.

5 hours ago, MrSpankz said:

I'm not sure what, but I think I must be doing something wrong, because I can't get the breasts or belly to grow.

I'm using Bodyslide with the 'CBBE Body BBP' body and the CBBE Curvy preset, and when using the milk cuirass the breasts and belly seem to scale properly, but when naked, the body goes back to its normal state. Despite this, I can still change the breast size in racemenu.

I've tried the trick where you batch build into the overwrite folder, but that doesn't fix this either.

rebuild naked body manually

Got it to (sort of) work! The 'build into the overwrite folder' trick was the key, but my stupid mistake was to build into overwrite/meshes instead of just overwrite, creating an unused meshes folder inside the meshes folder.

Belly scaling still only works with the cuirass, but that doesn't bother me as much atm.

10 minutes ago, Jimi123 said:

if am wearing the cuirass does it starts automatic milking ? or is there a spell ? or does i have to setup in debug menu auto milking on ? :)

thank u

no, yes in debug menu or you can use hotkey, if you want to

47 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

strange ..the mod works ..but can't find and milking machine pumps in any major city or any town ..?? what could be wrong ..??

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE ..

In the installer, it provides an option to have the pumps in cities but the default is set to none... did you switch it to an option that places the pumps in cities?

7 hours ago, sapho888 said:

In the installer, it provides an option to have the pumps in cities but the default is set to none... did you switch it to an option that places the pumps in cities?

many thanks for the quick support it appeared that it was a zaz meshs issue ...thanks again...

3 hours ago, darkfaller said:

another thing i seem to be having a dalong bug where no one talks but i can read sub titles

Thats easy to fix, 1) contact bethesda for voice actors contact info, 2) contact actors and pay each of them few hundred bucks to voice over dialogues. 3) send me voice files and ill add them to game, free.

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Thats easy to fix, 1) contact bethesda for voice actors contact info, 2) contact actors and pay each of them few hundred bucks to voice over dialogues. 3) send me voice files and ill add them to game, free.

3) send me voice files and ill add them to game, free. i'll take it that is step i should do hahaha...

Edit: could you help me, tell me where i would find the files i dont want to mess anything up

47 minutes ago, darkfaller said:

3) send me voice files and ill add them to game, free. i'll take it that is step i should do hahaha...

Edit: could you help me, tell me where i would find the files i dont want to mess anything up

no, you should do steps 1,2

after that voice files can be added to dialogues

26 minutes ago, darkfaller said:

hahah funny

Edit: so it cant be fixed?

yep

oh... i forgot, you can use google translator to voice dialogues, i bet that would be fun as hell, at least 1st time you listen to those

hm... 

https://translate.google.com.ua/?hl=ru&tab=wT#auto/ru/My breast could use some milking%2C would you like to give me a hand%3F

that sounds not as bad as i thought