Okay, still working on getting the interior part of the cave done for the demo.  But we have signage!  I decided to make a simple sign to help mark the cave entrances and can add them to the fancy barns later as well.  Used a graphic from one of the logo's, hope that's okay.  This is at Narzulbur of course.5aeee1e64f7c1_enb2018_05_0606_57_38_05.thumb.jpg.b07a4369cc173ca28b357218061eded9.jpg5aeee1e9910dd_enb2018_05_0607_01_02_29.thumb.jpg.36cccfd0415b5e1b1d4506c34aa0e54a.jpg

And here's the Demo file. MME Orc Demo.7z

To be clear this is just a demo to get some feedback on.  I'll add more clutter and atmospheric effects to the final version.  Look for suggestions for additional content to the caves, is it too small or just the right size, etc.  Did think of adding a milk slave to each cave, thoughts?

Location is Narzulbur Orc Camp, the demo should be entirely save game friendly, no scripts or anything just a location.  Interior of cave is fully navmeshed I tested bringing 2 followers with me and they got around okay.

Enjoy!

On 9/16/2014 at 11:19 AM, Ed86 said:

Q: No MCM menu
A: Open console and type setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1
A: Try save/load.
A: Use console Jaxonz MCM Kicker.
A: Use console to get [MME] Milk Mod Debug Spell to get basic spells to cover your basic needs.
A: Check if you have installed mod correctly.

None of these have resolved the issue. The last half dozen updates have left me unable to change MME settings, and I know I'm not the only one with this problem. Please fix this.

2 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

None of these have resolved the issue. The last half dozen updates have left me unable to change MME settings, and I know I'm not the only one with this problem. Please fix this.

Its not fixable, problem is with your skyrim setup

Try moving mod in load order up/down

Reinstall skyrim

On 5/6/2018 at 2:08 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay, still working on getting the interior part of the cave done for the demo.  But we have signage!  I decided to make a simple sign to help mark the cave entrances and can add them to the fancy barns later as well.  Used a graphic from one of the logo's, hope that's okay.  This is at Narzulbur of course.5aeee1e9910dd_enb2018_05_0607_01_02_29.thumb.jpg.36cccfd0415b5e1b1d4506c34aa0e54a.jpg

And here's the Demo file. MME Orc Demo.7z

To be clear this is just a demo to get some feedback on.  I'll add more clutter and atmospheric effects to the final version.  Look for suggestions for additional content to the caves, is it too small or just the right size, etc.  Did think of adding a milk slave to each cave, thoughts?

Location is Narzulbur Orc Camp, the demo should be entirely save game friendly, no scripts or anything just a location.  Interior of cave is fully navmeshed I tested bringing 2 followers with me and they got around okay.

Enjoy!

hm.... sign doesnt work, i see trade sign

i think cave should be larger with more pumps, maybe 3? maybe you will even add random, or maybe not random, milkslave npc or 2

probably alchemy table, stand with milk bottles(maybe orc or not) or buckets of milk

maybe stand with male cum bottles

change cell location to NarzulburLocation "Narzulbur" [LCTN:00019282] so it will work with economy

and... while i tried to enter orc camp, they didnt let me in............so maybe someone wants to make a quest? like you know.... be our milkslave and we let you in, or donate 10 milk, or give us an orc child

Hmm... not sure why you aren't seeing the sign I packed the textures in with it and I just double checked to make sure the install folders are correct.

• Near as I can tell the install folders are all correct, though I needed to fix something in the normal map.
  • You should have a Data/Textures/Clutter/Signage/MME folder with 1 MME texture and 1 MME normal map in it.  Those are used for the sign.

Making the cave larger isn't a problem, I just didn't want to start off too big (I tend to overbuild stuff)

I had thought about adding a milk slave NPC or two, but wasn't sure if you wanted that.

Wll look into adding milk bottles and things.  Not sure if I can find a round water prop I could change to milk, will have to look for that.

Noted the cell location and changed it.

An yeah, there's a quest you have to do of some sort before the Orcs will let you in, there's actually multiple different quests you can do and different orcs in the game can then give you permission to enter.

Will work on a larger build and post something soonish.

19 hours ago, Dicker1 said:

Hey :smile:

Ist there a way to deactivate the armor stripping?

Enable debugging, and then head into that menu and pick "Disable Armor Stripping"

Okay, current build of the Orc Milk Cave demo.  MME Orc Demo.7z

Same location, Narzulbur Orc Camp near Windhelm

Change Log:

• Changed cave location to Narzulbur so it the pumps will work properly with the economy.
  • Rechecked sign textures, new normal map, should be working (textures are Oldrim, not SE, I've not yet converted over to SE).
  • Enlarged the cave interior
  • Added two more bound milk pumps
  • New fence style, something I call "cowboy orc" :classic_tongue:
  • Added an alchemy station
  • Added some MME potions
  • Added a bit more clutter (will be a LOT more in the final version, this is just to give a general idea)
  • Added 3 test "milk slaves" that draw their appearance and stats from random female bandits, so if you have a bandit mod it should automatically use whatever you are using.  Each milk slave currently has a milking outfit and a basic sandbox package.

Future plans:

• Build a list of 20 "milk slaves" that draw randomly on appearance of other NPCs, give each one a "cow" name.
  • More clutter
  • More idle markers for milk slaves (helps get them sandboxing and doing stuff)
  • Atmospheric effects (mist, smoke, etc. in cave)
  • More clutter items around alchemy area
  • Maybe some ZaZ furniture for naughty milk slaves
  • One of the milk slaves should be in one of the milkers, currently she does not seem to do this, need to figure out why.

Would also like suggestions for milk slave names, need 20 of them.

Any other suggestions?

EDIT:  Forgot to ask

@Ed86  On the new milk slaves, would it be possible to create and add a script to each encounter marker so that whatever NPC is generated gets assigned a random milk maid rank and gets the breasts nodes adjusted accordingly?

5 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay, current build of the Orc Milk Cave demo.  MME Orc Demo.7z

Same location, Narzulbur Orc Camp near Windhelm

Change Log:

• Changed cave location to Narzulbur so it the pumps will work properly with the economy.
  • Rechecked sign textures, new normal map, should be working (textures are Oldrim, not SE, I've not yet converted over to SE).
  • Enlarged the cave interior
  • Added two more bound milk pumps
  • New fence style, something I call "cowboy orc" :classic_tongue:
  • Added an alchemy station
  • Added some MME potions
  • Added a bit more clutter (will be a LOT more in the final version, this is just to give a general idea)
  • Added 3 test "milk slaves" that draw their appearance and stats from random female bandits, so if you have a bandit mod it should automatically use whatever you are using.  Each milk slave currently has a milking outfit and a basic sandbox package.

Future plans:

• Build a list of 20 "milk slaves" that draw randomly on appearance of other NPCs, give each one a "cow" name.
  • More clutter
  • More idle markers for milk slaves (helps get them sandboxing and doing stuff)
  • Atmospheric effects (mist, smoke, etc. in cave)
  • More clutter items around alchemy area
  • Maybe some ZaZ furniture for naughty milk slaves
  • One of the milk slaves should be in one of the milkers, currently she does not seem to do this, need to figure out why.

Would also like suggestions for milk slave names, need 20 of them.

Any other suggestions?

EDIT:  Forgot to ask

@Ed86  On the new milk slaves, would it be possible to create and add a script to each encounter marker so that whatever NPC is generated gets assigned a random milk maid rank and gets the breasts nodes adjusted accordingly?

MilkPlayerLoadGame.psc

Event onMME_AddMilkSlave(Form Sender, Int Level, Float Milk)
    MilkQUEST MilkQ = Quest.GetQuest("MME_MilkQUEST") as MilkQUEST
    actor akActor = Sender as Actor

if akActor != none
        if MilkQ.MILKmaid.find(akActor, 0) == -1 && MilkQ.MILKslave.find(akActor, 0) == -1
            if !Level
                Level = 0
            endif
            if !Milk
                Milk = 0
            endif
            MilkQ.AssignSlotSlave(akActor, Level, Milk)
        elseif MilkQ.MILKmaid.find(akActor) != -1
            String MaidName = akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().getname()
            Debug.Notification(MilkQ.formatString(JsonUtil.GetStringValue("/MME/Strings", "ismaid"), MaidName))
        else 
            String MaidName = akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().getname()
            Debug.Notification(MilkQ.formatString(JsonUtil.GetStringValue("/MME/Strings", "isslave"), MaidName))
        endif
    else
        Debug.Notification(JsonUtil.GetStringValue("/MME/Strings", "eventactornone"))
    endif
EndEvent

and then run 

CurrentSize(akActor)

though it was never tested

CurrentSize(akActor), ill add in next version of mme

14 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Heh, might have known you were already ahead of me.  ;)   If you want to add it to the demo and try it out and get it working I can add it in when I build the final version.

milk slave should be without space, but i can add support with "milk slave" to next version

npcs  should wear only cuirass, headgear and bell looks not quite good

if you plan on porting this to sse, cell shouldnt have underscore, ive heard it messes up saving in cells with underscores

and im not sure adding zaz dependency is a good idea. it is removed from next mme version

enb 2018_05_14 12_08_53_02.jpg

Okay now I'm really baffled, that's not even the right sign mesh.   The one I used is a completely different sign mesh / prop so I've no idea what's happening there?   The sign I used was originally from Belethors and is rectangular.  Maybe I need to include the mesh as well, all I did was retexture the sign.   I'll update that in a jiffy and repost the file.

EDIT:  My bad, I've been using a sign's of skyrim mod for so long I'd forgotten it added some new meshes and the sign I used was one of the new meshes.  So, I'll just do a bit of editing and pack that in and repost.

Milk slave as a NPC name is intended to be temporary, what I want to do is come up with a list of about 20 "cow" names and then they'll be named "Cow Bessie" or "Cow Helga" or what have you.  Unless I people have other suggestions.  But that was the idea I was going with.

Will update the outfit.

Did not know that about SE and cell names, more I hear about porting shit the less I'm liking it.  But I will keep it in mind for the final version.  I wasn't planning on porting this, I figured if you wanted to once I get the final version built... :classic_tongue:

Will remove the Zaz dependency.

Revised Demo MME Orc Demo.7z

Change Log:

• Added nif for new sign, edited to use the new textures.  Should be working properly now.
  • Updates the outfit to only include the curaiss
  • Changed the cell name, removed the underscores
  • Removed the MME_Zaz dependency

For anyone curious, the sign mesh originally came from Signs of Skyrim

17 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay now I'm really baffled, that's not even the right sign mesh.   The one I used is a completely different sign mesh / prop so I've no idea what's happening there?   The sign I used was originally from Belethors and is rectangular.  Maybe I need to include the mesh as well, all I did was retexture the sign.   I'll update that in a jiffy and repost the file.

EDIT:  My bad, I've been using a sign's of skyrim mod for so long I'd forgotten it added some new meshes and the sign I used was one of the new meshes.  So, I'll just do a bit of editing and pack that in and repost.

Milk slave as a NPC name is intended to be temporary, what I want to do is come up with a list of about 20 "cow" names and then they'll be named "Cow Bessie" or "Cow Helga" or what have you.  Unless I people have other suggestions.  But that was the idea I was going with.

Will update the outfit.

Did not know that about SE and cell names, more I hear about porting shit the less I'm liking it.  But I will keep it in mind for the final version.  I wasn't planning on porting this, I figured if you wanted to once I get the final version built... :classic_tongue:

Will remove the Zaz dependency.

xD should open poll on patreon, Milkslave "insert your gf name"

hm... im not sure npcs should be foxrace

They aren't foxraces, its drawing on other NPCs to fill the Traits.   Specifically it draws on the various bandits in game.  This randomizes their appearance somewhat.  If you have a mod like Prettier Bandits (shameless plug) or any other mod that updates the appearance of bandits, it'll automatically use those changes so you get better looking girlcows.  Best of all, I don't have to pack in a bunch of facegendata, it inherits that from whatever bandit it is drawing on.

In the final version I'll tweak this a bit to include a broader variety, but for now I'm just using a few small lists for the 3 test "cows".

They'll also be set to respawn so as you revisit each location you'll get some new looking girlcows, just for a bit of variety.

As far as names, i'm open to pretty much whatever people want to suggest with two exceptions, nothing political and not Elsie.  Chajapa already has an Elsie and she's quite the adorable girlcow!  ;)  So keep it fun is all I ask and I'll add the fun stuff in.

17 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

They aren't foxraces, its drawing on other NPCs to fill the Traits.   Specifically it draws on the various bandits in game.  This randomizes their appearance somewhat.  If you have a mod like Prettier Bandits (shameless plug) or any other mod that updates the appearance of bandits, it'll automatically use those changes so you get better looking girlcows.  Best of all, I don't have to pack in a bunch of facegendata, it inherits that from whatever bandit it is drawing on.

In the final version I'll tweak this a bit to include a broader variety, but for now I'm just using a few small lists for the 3 test "cows".

They'll also be set to respawn so as you revisit each location you'll get some new looking girlcows, just for a bit of variety.

As far as names, i'm open to pretty much whatever people want to suggest with two exceptions, nothing political and not Elsie.  Chajapa already has an Elsie and she's quite the adorable girlcow!  ;)  So keep it fun is all I ask and I'll add the fun stuff in.

well.... you could remove 1 cow and name other two Elsie and Chajapa

xD