who want to be a test subject?

you'll need to run fnis after updating

try playing with and without zaz

there are quite some changes for last 2 months since last update, it seems to be working fine, but im not sure

Spoiler

v 05-06-2018
fix for SSE Nio

v 03-06-2018
reduced milk prices to sane? level
added pregnancy detection for fertility mode

v 02-06-2018
changed milk leaking formula, so most milk above maximum will be lost, unless wearing milkcuirass, then it will be added to milk container and can be retrieved after milking at milkpump
added mcm ruskii translation
when milkslave added through event with custom level/milk they will instantly refresh bodysize

v 28-05-2018
fixed potentially lethal health damage drinking breast enlargement potion and triggering multibreast event
fixed esps: zaz, sandbox, campfire

v 14-05-2018
added vampire/werewolf/succubus maidlevel based milks, 120+ milks
renamed editorids of all milks, so that tey can be filtered into some sense list in ck
support for SLHP LE/SE

v 13-05-2018
readded unmilked/milked buffs
added vampire/werewolf/succubus formlists
normalized milk weights to 1
added some fixes to milkslave creation via event

v 03-05-2018
changed milk generation formula

v 28-04-2018
merged pumps scripts, removed bound script, now it should be safe to switch pump plugins mid game
changed how milkpump animations called, animations should be more smooth

v 11-04-2018
Full mod conversion test for SE

Milk Mod Economy 2018-06-05 test.7z

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

there are quite some changes for last 2 months since last update, it seems to be working fine, but im not sure

Reveal hidden contents

v 05-06-2018
fix for SSE Nio

v 03-06-2018

v 02-06-2018
changed milk leaking formula, so most milk above maximum will be lost, unless wearing milkcuirass, then it will be added to milk container and can be retrieved after milking at milkpump
when milkslave added through event with custom level/milk they will instantly refresh bodysize

v 28-05-2018
fixed potentially lethal health damage drinking breast enlargement potion and triggering multibreast event

v 14-05-2018
renamed editorids of all milks, so that tey can be filtered into some sense list in ck
support for SLHP LE/SE

v 13-05-2018

v 03-05-2018

v 28-04-2018
merged pumps scripts, removed bound script, now it should be safe to switch pump plugins mid game

v 11-04-2018

help me out here what am i supposed to even use FINS on in this list? 

1a86de8769e37e3d0d0dd8f2f9dd3aff.png

this stuff gose over my head

Edit: wait i think i got it now but i dont see how that fixes much

On 6/10/2018 at 4:51 AM, Ed86 said:

Reveal hidden contents

v 05-06-2018
fix for SSE Nio

v 03-06-2018

v 02-06-2018

v 28-05-2018

v 14-05-2018
support for SLHP LE/SE

v 13-05-2018

v 03-05-2018

v 28-04-2018

v 11-04-2018

Checked it out: Saw you included fancy pumps. Keywords in one of the pumps on the zaz module is an idle listing - not a keyword.

1 hour ago, WhoEvenAmI said:

SO I'm having some trouble on a fresh install. I cannot seem to place the camp pumps. I'm not even sure where to begin troubleshooting this, but I've tried reinstalling the mod to no avail. Thanks in advance for any help.

player.additem xx000806 1

you craft it, use it, place it, milk

18 hours ago, Ed86 said:

player.additem xx000806 1

you craft it, use it, place it, milk

Nah, I can add the items into my inventory, the problem comes when I try to place them. I just get a "you can't equip this" sort of message, and don't get the usual blue silhouette that would let me place it. Thanks for the fast response, and any further assistance is appreciated.

5 hours ago, WhoEvenAmI said:

Nah, I can add the items into my inventory, the problem comes when I try to place them. I just get a "you can't equip this" sort of message, and don't get the usual blue silhouette that would let me place it. Thanks for the fast response, and any further assistance is appreciated.

No idea ive tested above variant, works fine

this is probably last test version b4 going to main dl section

v 16-06-2018
fix sandbox, zaz esps
added zaz sandbox

v 05-06-2018
fix for SSE Nio

v 03-06-2018

v 02-06-2018
    v 28-05-2018

v 14-05-2018
support for SLHP LE/SE

v 13-05-2018

v 03-05-2018

v 28-04-2018

v 11-04-2018

Milk Mod Economy 2018-06-16.7z

Will work on testing this today.

So far...

Installation went fine, uninstalled my previous version and replaced with new version.

Loaded my old save without problem.

My one milk maid seemed unchanged, stats unaffected.

When milking my milk maid I noticed two things.

• She is a PAHE slave, previously to get her out of any milk pump I had to use the Remove Restraints command (this worked fine), now using an unbound pump all I need do is tell her to follow me again and she gets right up, no problem.  So appears PAHE is detecting the difference in the pump.
  • After she gets out of the pump there is a debug message "Mode 0"  Have not seen this before, I have Debug switched on in the MCM.

On selling milk I noticed the following with Economy disabled

• Offered milk to Orgnar at the Sleeping Giant.  He offered me 319 gold for 28 bottles of redguard milk.  However, I was to be charged 79 gold in tax and 255 gold in upkeep for the milk pumps.  This meant that taxes and fees were more than for the milk itself and I would have been paying him?
  • Instead I sold the milk to Lucan at the Riverwood trader for 255 gold, not taxes or fees.

When I ran FNIS I got 36 possible conflicts, these were all duplicates between MME and ZAZ.  Hasn't seemed to harm the game though, animations play and seem to run smoothly.

Placed one milk pump via console, worked properly when used.

Milked one maid at the Riverwood and Whiterun locations, both worked fine (Fancy locations)

Leveled maid up 1 more level, that seemed to work fine.

Leveled my character up one 1 mastery level, that also seemed to work properly.

Anything specific you would like me to test?

I have not been able to find yet any milk pump aside Shor's stone's and can't even use that. My character just stands two seconds next to it and then returns to normal. I'd like to know what makes it do that. I should have everything needed.

decided to try this after along while away, to see how its updated.

1st I must say I love the fact now npc's will randomly use the milkstation, it surprised me when I first got to riverwood on a new game... lovely!

2nd when I got to whiterun I was going to make myself a maid, stood by the stations, had a sip of tea and Lydia jumped into the machine automatically and now when im close to one its like "im having some of that" lol!

3rd. could you do a uunp fix for the milk stations? as on me and Lydia they arnt placed right :( (see pixx)

4th did you remove the tfc for the player? im sure on older versions I could use this and go infront of my char and watch now I cant

5th did you stop the pumps on the breasts being animated? I remember they used to be on older versions

6th final one... while I seem to be fed lacacid every few mins or so Lydia rarly got it maybe 3-4 with me = 1 on her?

milk.jpg

4 hours ago, KM100z said:

decided to try this after along while away, to see how its updated.

1st I must say I love the fact now npc's will randomly use the milkstation, it surprised me when I first got to riverwood on a new game... lovely!

2nd when I got to whiterun I was going to make myself a maid, stood by the stations, had a sip of tea and Lydia jumped into the machine automatically and now when im close to one its like "im having some of that" lol!

3rd. could you do a uunp fix for the milk stations? as on me and Lydia they arnt placed right :( (see pixx)

4th did you remove the tfc for the player? im sure on older versions I could use this and go infront of my char and watch now I cant

5th did you stop the pumps on the breasts being animated? I remember they used to be on older versions

6th final one... while I seem to be fed lacacid every few mins or so Lydia rarly got it maybe 3-4 with me = 1 on her?

milk.jpg

3-no

4-there was no tfc

5-no, you need bbp patch and/or disabled hdt

On 6/17/2018 at 4:12 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

Will work on testing this today.

So far...

Installation went fine, uninstalled my previous version and replaced with new version.

Loaded my old save without problem.

My one milk maid seemed unchanged, stats unaffected.

When milking my milk maid I noticed two things.

• She is a PAHE slave, previously to get her out of any milk pump I had to use the Remove Restraints command (this worked fine), now using an unbound pump all I need do is tell her to follow me again and she gets right up, no problem.  So appears PAHE is detecting the difference in the pump.
  • After she gets out of the pump there is a debug message "Mode 0"  Have not seen this before, I have Debug switched on in the MCM.

On selling milk I noticed the following with Economy disabled

• Offered milk to Orgnar at the Sleeping Giant.  He offered me 319 gold for 28 bottles of redguard milk.  However, I was to be charged 79 gold in tax and 255 gold in upkeep for the milk pumps.  This meant that taxes and fees were more than for the milk itself and I would have been paying him?
  • Instead I sold the milk to Lucan at the Riverwood trader for 255 gold, not taxes or fees.

When I ran FNIS I got 36 possible conflicts, these were all duplicates between MME and ZAZ.  Hasn't seemed to harm the game though, animations play and seem to run smoothly.

Placed one milk pump via console, worked properly when used.

Milked one maid at the Riverwood and Whiterun locations, both worked fine (Fancy locations)

Leveled maid up 1 more level, that seemed to work fine.

Leveled my character up one 1 mastery level, that also seemed to work properly.

Anything specific you would like me to test?

hm...... i have a great idea changing milkmaid mastery gain from amount of milked to milk sold through economy

so you can sell milk to vendors but gain no mastery or sell with economy..... hm as a bonus i can even provide free lactacid* mastery lvl for player per day

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm...... i have a great idea changing milkmaid mastery gain from amount of milked to milk sold through economy

so you can sell milk to vendors but gain no mastery or sell with economy..... hm as a bonus i can even provide free lactacid* mastery lvl for player per day

I might stop using the mod if you did.  The economy is more or less broken, do the math on what I posted above.  Selling the milk would have COST me 15 gold the taxes and upkeep were higher than the value of the milk. 

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I might stop using the mod if you did.  The economy is more or less broken, do the math on what I posted above.  Selling the milk would have COST me 15 gold the taxes and upkeep were higher than the value of the milk. 

waaaait..... so you sold milk at fully saturated market, that dont need milk, with 80% penalty and you call economy broken?! okay........

maybe you should have sold it at demand for 957 gold with tax 96 gold?

ugh.... i guess you have a point, i can reduce penalty to 75% so you get your 1 gold profit xD

oh and im not sure how you got that upkeep, its milk count*2g

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

waaaait..... so you sold milk at fully saturated market, that dont need milk, with 80% penalty and you call economy broken?! okay........

maybe you should have sold it at demand for 957 gold with tax 96 gold?

ugh.... i guess you have a point, i can reduce penalty to 75% so you get your 1 gold profit xD

oh and im not sure how you got that upkeep, its milk count*2g

I don't know if the market was saturated or not, I had economy turned OFF.  To be honest, I don't really care about the economy side of it, economics is not why I use this mod.  Milking NPCs and breast growth are.  I don't often even sell milk, I just leave it in their inventory most of the time because the milk itself doesn't much interest me.  Since you added lactacid, trading it to Khajiit for that was what I most often used it for.  More lactacid, more milk, more milking, more breast growth! ?

Basically, I use this mod because I enjoy it as a mini game for breast growth on a handful of NPCs, seeing how big I can get them over time.  I don't even focus on it all the time, I go do quests for a bit, then I come "home" and take care of the "cows" for awhile until I get bored with that and then I go adventuring some more.  Chasing market values and all that is a side of the mod I always ignored.   I could see all those values being there with the economy turned on for people who want that (I'm not advocating taking anything away from people that they might enjoy, its all about having fun and I don't want to spoil that for anyone else), but with the economy turned off, I'd prefer just a flat sell price and done.  How much, if any profit it generates doesn't much matter to me, I was never doing this for the money (its all about the boobs! ? )   For the amount of time it takes to "train" a milk maid, get them really producing and them milk them its just not worth it for the amount you can sell it for, least not to me, ransacking a dungeon or bandit camp is way more profitable for time invested.

I've no idea how the upkeep was calculated, is it calculating it on total number of milks collected over time?  If so that would explain it, I have one milk slave and as I said I've rarely sold her milk but had leveled her up quite a bit so there had been many milkings.  I only sold it in this instance to test things out for you.

Personally I prefer breast growth / milk maid level be based on milk produced, to me that makes the most sense.

The other aspect I wish was a part of the core MME was more dialog for talking an NPC into becoming a milk maid in the first place, make that process more of a mini-game.  Chajapa has been doing a lot of that in his project with Elsie and I generally like what he's been coming up with.  Since we are limited to only a few milk maids, generally I have 5 or less in most games, focusing on giving them more personality and interaction makes sense to me.  But that's just my preference.

I'm testing 2018-06-16:

Milking for 100+ milks and seeing only ~30 items, seems odd, the better machines are in use and I guess they're losing a lot maybe maintenance is lacking.

All NPC milking is going to a "Container" and, there doesn't appear to be one (Markarth and Karthwasten), Player milking is unaffected.

I expect this is a debugging thing, but the "xTIT" items are marked Playable and Sexlab unequips them during sex scenes (milking by dialogue).  Found one NPC with a 6TIT (worn) and an 4TIT not worn, so it didn't get removed.

Still seeing Suction Cups on NPCs, mostly due to SLEN and SLSL being present, they like to exit out, run off to talk about someone.  With SLEN, the NPCs are set to "All" having a sex life, so they like to run over to gossip to someone or attempt to have sex with them.  The milking machines obviously increase sexual tension, so that seems to happen a lot.  Some get up normally, others just pop right straight out and run off with the cups still attached.

Followers seem to be "indecisive" with entering the machines while sandboxing (idle), they often like to get in and right back out, usually causes suction cups to multiply in their inventory.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I'm testing 2018-06-16:

Milking for 100+ milks and seeing only ~30 items, seems odd, the better machines are in use and I guess they're losing a lot maybe maintenance is lacking.

All NPC milking is going to a "Container" and, there doesn't appear to be one (Markarth and Karthwasten), Player milking is unaffected.

I expect this is a debugging thing, but the "xTIT" items are marked Playable and Sexlab unequips them during sex scenes (milking by dialogue).  Found one NPC with a 6TIT (worn) and an 4TIT not worn, so it didn't get removed.

Still seeing Suction Cups on NPCs, mostly due to SLEN and SLSL being present, they like to exit out, run off to talk about someone.  With SLEN, the NPCs are set to "All" having a sex life, so they like to run over to gossip to someone or attempt to have sex with them.  The milking machines obviously increase sexual tension, so that seems to happen a lot.  Some get up normally, others just pop right straight out and run off with the cups still attached.

Followers seem to be "indecisive" with entering the machines while sandboxing (idle), they often like to get in and right back out, usually causes suction cups to multiply in their inventory.

GuruSR.

you get better milks but less

milk them at milkpump to get milk from container

incl file should fix that

should probably remove suction cups completly

MilkModNEW.7z

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you get better milks but less

milk them at milkpump to get milk from container

incl file should fix that

should probably remove suction cups completly

MilkModNEW.7z

Also, seeing a (Name) notification just around when the level 9 milkmaid player sees they're over their carrying weight, then that vanishes and comes back on (the over the weight turns on and off, so walking turns into normal walk, slow overweight, normal walk, overweight slow walk) and I see the message with just a name at the same time.

As for the container, where is the container?  I looked around for a container to get it from at Markarth and couldn't see anything that had an activator on it.  I also ran into an issue in Solitude, the NPCs couldn't get into or out of the *left* milk machine easily, and with SLEN on, a guard ran up to the one milkmaid in it and she "popped" out to talk to him and she the then wandered over to the right one and continued, he got stuck on the wood beam, then vanished half-way into the ground of the milk machine.

134138602_Jun25201815_38_22.thumb.jpg.3c217380e412989d7a39433af7392936.jpg

1721681541_Jun25201815_38_43.thumb.jpg.c4ae77d51fc847c9fd816e946526bf9f.jpg

They can't seem to get out past that post.

GuruSR.

5 hours ago, WhoEvenAmI said:

Hey, what body are the multiple breasts supposed to work on? While I'm at it, does anyone have any suggestions for which UUNP body would seem the least ridiculous at the larger breast sizes?

i think it was for cbbe, i think its 2-4bodies merged so you cant really edit it in bodyslide, you need outfitstudio

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Also, seeing a (Name) notification just around when the level 9 milkmaid player sees they're over their carrying weight, then that vanishes and comes back on (the over the weight turns on and off, so walking turns into normal walk, slow overweight, normal walk, overweight slow walk) and I see the message with just a name at the same time.

As for the container, where is the container?  I looked around for a container to get it from at Markarth and couldn't see anything that had an activator on it.  I also ran into an issue in Solitude, the NPCs couldn't get into or out of the *left* milk machine easily, and with SLEN on, a guard ran up to the one milkmaid in it and she "popped" out to talk to him and she the then wandered over to the right one and continued, he got stuck on the wood beam, then vanished half-way into the ground of the milk machine.

They can't seem to get out past that post.

GuruSR.

screen shot of that msg?

you get milk form container after milking at milkpump

you cant get milk from container for milkslaves, need to turn them into milkmaids

no idea about slen, mme doesnt touch npc behavior, it can probably break dialogues by starting milking mid dialogue, but it wont teleport npcs and stuff