Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

You should NOT have anything scaling breasts EXCEPT Milk Mod economy if you want MME to scale breasts. If you have both active, then MME will scale breasts on Milkmaids, but SGO will scale breasts if character is pregnant and NOT a milk maid.

 

If SGO and MME both have scale breasts enabled, if you get pregnant, SGO will try to scale breasts and if you're also a milk maid, then MME and SGO will fight over what size breasts you should have and they'll pop in and out a lot. :)

Posted

I know i had this issue also with non Pregnancy Characters ! .. but this time i could handel it via Soulgem pregnancy. simply by disable the breastscale.

and still wondering me why it happens on other characters ..

 

nice redhead, this mod does not break breast scaling, nice redhead

Posted

Bug reporting:

 

Sexlab 1.6 RC2 (release candidate 2) breaks this mod HARD. It must be the new versions of papyrus util they use, but I just get this huge stack of errors like this

 

stack:
    [MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.IsWearingDDMilker() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2699
    [MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 873
    [ (63013DAA)].MilkPUMP.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 9
[08/17/2015 - 10:17:25PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.IsWearingDDMilker() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2699
    [MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 873
    [ (63013DAA)].MilkPUMP.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 9
[08/17/2015 - 10:17:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp364"
stack:
    [MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.IsWearingDDMilker() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2699
    [MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 873
    [ (63013DAA)].MilkPUMP.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 9
[08/17/2015 - 10:17:25PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.IsWearingDDMilker() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2699
    [MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 873
    [ (63013DAA)].MilkPUMP.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 9
[08/17/2015 - 10:17:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp364"
stack:
    [MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.IsWearingDDMilker() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2699
    [MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 873
    [ (63013DAA)].MilkPUMP.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 9

 

Whenever I try to use a milk pump. Just thought I'd share that about this, as I know many mod authors are prepping for 1.6.

Posted

Bug reporting:

 

Sexlab 1.6 RC2 (release candidate 2) breaks this mod HARD. It must be the new versions of papyrus util they use, but I just get this huge stack of errors like this

 

stack:

[MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.IsWearingDDMilker() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2699

[MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 873

[ (63013DAA)].MilkPUMP.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 9

[08/17/2015 - 10:17:25PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.IsWearingDDMilker() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2699

[MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 873

[ (63013DAA)].MilkPUMP.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 9

[08/17/2015 - 10:17:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp364"

stack:

[MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.IsWearingDDMilker() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2699

[MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 873

[ (63013DAA)].MilkPUMP.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 9

[08/17/2015 - 10:17:25PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.IsWearingDDMilker() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2699

[MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 873

[ (63013DAA)].MilkPUMP.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 9

[08/17/2015 - 10:17:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp364"

stack:

[MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.IsWearingDDMilker() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 2699

[MME_MilkQUEST (6300E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 873

[ (63013DAA)].MilkPUMP.OnActivate() - "MilkPUMP.psc" Line 9

 

Whenever I try to use a milk pump. Just thought I'd share that about this, as I know many mod authors are prepping for 1.6.

Its OK, I'll remove that error in next version
Posted

weird 'cause I'm using this in 1.60 RC2 and the milk pumps are working. :)

I didn't check the log to see what kind of errors they might be throwing though.

 

Posted

 

Still unable to get any actual animation from the milking machine with my character.... I have the latest ZaZ et al that is needed.

 

if you have everything you need installed, did you try running fnis? that program must be run everytime you mess with animations.

 

 

I'm seeing this problem as well. I have run FNIS. I'm stuck in first person, unless I use 'tfc' in which case my character is invisible. There are no animations.

Posted

 

 

Still unable to get any actual animation from the milking machine with my character.... I have the latest ZaZ et al that is needed.

 

if you have everything you need installed, did you try running fnis? that program must be run everytime you mess with animations.

 

 

I'm seeing this problem as well. I have run FNIS. I'm stuck in first person, unless I use 'tfc' in which case my character is invisible. There are no animations.

 

hm.......... maybe something with zaz animation pack, using latest version?

are you playing in 1st person?

Posted

I'm using ZaZ 6.07

 

If you're stuck in 1st person, make sure you've turned off 1st person in Devious Devices MCM.

 

Also in SexLab's MCM in Player Hotkeys, set a hotkey for toggling freecam and use that instead of using console tfc.

 

I'm using SL 1.60 RC2 and ZaZ 6.05 main, 6.07 patch, 6.05 textures. YOU NEED THEM ALL (the ZaZ stuff) or you'll have issues. 

 

Posted

think i found the prob, its force 3rd person flag that was removed few versions  ago

guess its this slightly buggy force 3rd person or problems with 1st person

Posted

Sugar, you forgot to upload the new version when you updated it. c: The most advanced version available is still 8-11-2015

Posted

Is there anyway to get rid of the milk leaking effects? I've tried everything, even shutting down the mod. Is there a console command? I did try turning off milk leaking effects in MCM but it still happens.

Posted

no updated file is listed yet. just the old 8-10 and 8-11.

 

btw whats the differenced between milk maid and a milk slave?

 if i remember correctly milk slave have fixed 0.33 milk production

 

Sugar, you forgot to upload the new version when you updated it. c: The most advanced version available is still 8-11-2015

no can do, site is broken somehow, gives error 500

will try tomorrow

post-388097-0-09243600-1440102762_thumb.jpg

Posted

Wonder when it started. Having issues downloading as well. Refreshing every once in awhile to try a download again seemed to help.

I can't even see the download in the list, I only have 8/11, 1/10, 7/25. 

 

I'll keep refreshing for a bit to see if it fixes itself.

Posted

 

Wonder when it started. Having issues downloading as well. Refreshing every once in awhile to try a download again seemed to help.

I can't even see the download in the list, I only have 8/11, 1/10, 7/25. 

 

I'll keep refreshing for a bit to see if it fixes itself.

 

 

I meant downloading other mods as well. Took 8 times earlier to download something. So just saying for those that are downloading or trying to upload the servers to make sure their download got the entire mod.

Posted

can someone check the download of 2015-08-11.rar? its saving as 0kb for me :/

 

also just checked 2015-08-10 and its saying milkcuirass_0.nif  is corrupt.

 

used IE with 7z then tried winrar

Posted

can someone check the download of 2015-08-11.rar? its saving as 0kb for me :/

 

also just checked 2015-08-10 and its saying milkcuirass_0.nif  is corrupt.

 

used IE with 7z then tried winrar

 

Servers are having issues. Keep trying, but make sure you check the size til it downloads the entire mod.

Posted

having an issue where despite changing my level to easy... after exiting the mcm  when I re enter it the levels still say they're going up by 10s but now the level is back to saying normal.

 

also after changing the animation run times to 1 second and having milking take relatively little time, that has somehow seemed to stop working and milking has begun to take forever again.... especially after level 3 

 

going to drop some other mods and see if it's just not me over working my system... but I just thought I'd mention it


having an issue where despite changing my level to easy... after exiting the mcm  when I re enter it the levels still say they're going up by 10s but now the level is back to saying normal.

 

also after changing the animation run times to 1 second and having milking take relatively little time, that has somehow seemed to stop working and milking has begun to take forever again.... especially after level 3 

 

going to drop some other mods and see if it's just not me over working my system... but I just thought I'd mention it

Posted

That thing with the level is an anamoly in the MCM. If you cahange it to Easy and see the numbers change, when you come back later and see it at "normal", it's really still "easy". tested and confirmed.

Posted

I am reinstalling all my mods due to HD crash.  I noticed that the milking machine animation seems to have changed.  before it appeared to pull and push on the boobs.  now that no longer happens.  Am i missing do Something/

Posted

I am reinstalling all my mods due to HD crash.  I noticed that the milking machine animation seems to have changed.  before it appeared to pull and push on the boobs.  now that no longer happens.  Am i missing do Something/

 

he removed the hdt. its still a option ikn the installer but wouldnt recommend it as it auses sever alignment issues and ive gotten stuck in walls or fell thru world with it.

Posted

 

I am reinstalling all my mods due to HD crash. I noticed that the milking machine animation seems to have changed. before it appeared to pull and push on the boobs. now that no longer happens. Am i missing do Something/

he removed the hdt. its still a option ikn the installer but wouldnt recommend it as it auses sever alignment issues and ive gotten stuck in walls or fell thru world with it.

thank you for the quick answer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...