Andrew is ABSOLUTELY usefull!

I'm a female and he is the ONLY ONE male toy I can play with! (At least in the Palace).

Volker and Vern are, after all, dremora and slavers. They like more to punish me than have "nice" sex.

Of course, it's a matter of taste.

I'm a female and he is the ONLY ONE male toy I can play with! (At least in the Palace).

Volker and Vern are, after all, dremora and slavers. They like more to punish me than have "nice" sex.

the point is a option, for a straight male player he is useless.

and the comment he made about my character are more disturbing than anything else... i mean how in the right mind thinks that my argonien warrior smells good, or that he likes to feel my character? :blink: ^^

*Andrew smells Argonian Warrior* "Ah, I love the scent of crocodile skin pants, would you mind if I borrow yours?"

the response to that can be found a page back in form of some pics.^^

I didn't get a notice like I used to regarding talking to Sasha for the first time.

You need to get close enough to her and i think Fish moved her downstairs.

Also, I assume that Vess and Niri are both unvoiced for now in the beta because you haven't included the voice files yet.

Voicing is in the works. They would both be voiced eventually.

When I decided to enslave both of them and tried to train them, they had a mix of voices from Jenny, Sasha, and the vanilla follower dialogue.

Because for now they use vanilla voices (FemaleSultry / FemaleEvenToned). Not sure if it would ever change - it would depend on our voice actresses.

Also, I agree with Swmas, I would like an option to kick Andrew out because he's rather useless after Mia is dead/enslaved. One last thing, after I recruited Jenny and Sasha, there was a scene where they both were arguing and asked to be spanked, and whenever I spanked Sasha, Jenny would moan instead of Sasha, so I think this needs to be fixed.

For Andrew personally i would like an options to bend him to your liking through dialogue responses.

If you want him to dominate you then simply submit to him when he would demand something from you. Over time he would make you submit to him more and more.

OR

If not then make him to serve you - for example by reminding him that YOU are the owner of this palace and you can kick him out whenever you feel like it. After some time he could become somewhat like your housecarl - he wont be submissive but he would serve you because he would find you worthy of his service.

I am still having a problem with the opening quest, I still do not get the dialog with Niri after traveling to Morthal. I started a new game with beta 3 then upgraded to beta 6 thinking my saves were the problem but no luck. At this point I guess I just have a mod conflict since I don't see anyone else posting about this anymore. I also had a problem training Mia with beta 3 I could not finish the training because Volkar would not check her. He would say let me check her then never move. I haven't gotten back to the training for Mia on the new game with beta 6. Anyway I like the new content I guess I will just have to skip taking Niri with me and hopefully I won't have the problem with Mia training this time.

I am still having a problem with the opening quest, I still do not get the dialog with Niri after traveling to Morthal. I started a new game with beta 3 then upgraded to beta 6 thinking my saves were the problem but no luck. At this point I guess I just have a mod conflict since I don't see anyone else posting about this anymore. I also had a problem training Mia with beta 3 I could not finish the training because Volkar would not check her. He would say let me check her then never move. I haven't gotten back to the training for Mia on the new game with beta 6. Anyway I like the new content I guess I will just have to skip taking Niri with me and hopefully I won't have the problem with Mia training this time.

I'm having the exact same issues. I also thought it was maybe a conflict on my side as I have quite an extensive list of other mods but if other people still are having problems too... so far I have tried pretty much every workaround I know of, started the quest several times from the beginning, even with a fresh save, sadly to no success. The Niri thing is not that much of a problem as it works fine if you just take Vess with you but the Volkar dialogue bug is annoying because I am no longer being able to train new slaves. Although I have to say that right now I can just confirm this on Mia and Vess as I haven't tried vanilla followers yet.

Oh and by the way my sincerest thanks to everyone involved in creating, maintaining and expanding this great mod, you are awesome! I really should have left a praise ages ago as I have enjoyed playing through this since version 2 but I guess I was too lazy :-/  anyway, if the community has learned anything from this whole paid mods disaster lately, it is most likely to show modders more love for their creations, be it financially or emotionally, so in this spirit I just wanted to show at least a minimum of gratitude, please keep up your great work!

Edit: I don't know if it's related but I now have some kind of 'freeze' in a dialogue scene with Jenny and Sasha as well. In the 'preferred body type' conversation immediately after Sasha asked which one I liked better my character suddenly stands still, the girls stop talking  and I am unable to do anything except reloading...

Can you guys check in the console

sqv aqss_miavessinter

and look for two things

quest stage - would on the bottom (should be 84)

and VCtrl_var - you would have to PageUp 6-7 times (should be ::VCtrl_var = 3)

If these two are as they should there is no way for this dialogue not to work unless you do have some other mod butting in.

sqv aqss_miavessinter

and look for two things

If these two are as they should there is no way for this dialogue not to work unless you do have some other mod butting in.

I'm having the same problem as the guys above.

queststage is 84, but VCtrl_var = 2

How do I make it 3?

Version 4.5 Beta 6 is Available

This version contains fixes for the opening quest.  Aqqh has been all over this, so I am guessing that the bugs are worked out.

Also added a lot of Andrew stuff.

Betas 3, 4, and 5 were consumed by me during testing, that is why the big jump.

can i just override beta 2 with beta 6 or is clean install still recomended ?? i have not started mias lair in current game.

sqv aqss_miavessinter

and look for two things

Alright, quest stage gives me a 342, VCtrl_var is set to 0... odd thing I forgot to mention is that in the beginning I have the option to give Vess to Volkar twice in his dialogue display. Even after he set her up in chains and one option is 'used' I can start over again by choosing the second one.

Edit: Ah sorry, those were from the save with Vess' training. The stats for the conversation with Niri are also quest stage 84 and VCtrl_var 2 on my side.

yup.. you've found a bug in non sexlab routes of that dialogue

replace these files plx

a save from before vess have talked to you would be needed

or use sexlab route  ;)

<patch obsolete> - use 45 beta v7 instead

Yes, the initial quest worked like a charm this time, nicely done sir! The issue with Volkar not inspecting still seem to persist however.

Same for me I cannot get Volkar to check Mia. I got the message she is more willing 3 and she loves sex 3 and fed her and had her give me oral sex many times. I will give you my log if it helps.

Papyrus.0.log

Running 4.5 beta 6

I ran through the start quest again. There are a few minor issues with dialogs.

"won't" is spelled with an apostrophe, I only noticed one place where it was correct. Usually it was spelled "wont", which is a different word.

Two of the Stranger's new lines.

Vess interrogation : "if you wont talk I wont hesitate", "you wont break me", "what makes you think I wont", "if you still wont talk"

Niri : "city girl which is afraid" should be "city girl who is afraid" or "city girl who's afraid"

"don't hesitate to ask again if I would like to take a break" could be "If you would like to take a break" or "if you would like me to take a turn", which ever is meant.

Niri : "I have trusted you, you scum" should be "I trusted you, you scum" or just "I trusted you, scum" or perhaps "You scum! I TRUSTED YOU!!"

The dialog box that comes up with Vess is waiting to be healed says "would likely die if her injuries would be left untended" should be "will likely die if her injuries are left untended"

There are some leftover (from Fellglow) wolf howls in Mia's Castle near the three bandits.

Mia has a mausoleum now, but nothing of note in it???

The only actual bug I found this time was that I was unable to speak with Niri the final time, she just keeps repeating that she won't come with me. It worked the last time I did this quest. This time I returned Allison to the Jarl before talking to either Vess or Niri. Then I spoke to Vess and took her to the dungeon. Now Niri won't finish her dialog. Is there a quest stage I can advance for this?

He pisses me off too, he keeps fucking my slaves. I just bound him outside of Mia's castle using display model and forget about the guy.

thats the other thing, its hard enought to axept tose two dremoras. but than we get a useless mouth to feed how is playing with our toys.-.-

It is easy enough to give him a dialog option to get the fuck out.

Yes please, I use soul gem oven and i hate returning to the palace to find a bunch of pregnant slaves and this guy walking around like he owns the place, and I cannot take pregnant women as followers, that would be morally reprehensible... 

Give him a ring of the semen slave, he'll bottle up his cum like a good boy instead of impregnating the slaves, you can then use it to impregnate other females. You can also put a ring of the semen collector on any female you don't want to get pregnant, and they will bottle it up.

If you really want him out, what about putting him in chains? You're the dragonborn, surely you don't need to tell a subby boy to get out, just tie him up in a basement somewhere. :D