i have a problem in the quest i have chose to make vess sex slave but i want to let niri go but the ting is on the quest it says take vess to to him and begin the training. i have done that and it still dont say i have dont it most i train here done? sorry for my bad english

This will need input from Aqqh as I am not familiar with the work he did.

who were shall i ask :D then i am confused

The ponytail quest is supposed to be stopped at stage 500, so that is right.

The other requirements for the ChastityBelt quest are:

SexSlAndrewState >= 5

SexSlGiftCount >= 2

Do a

getglobalvalue  on the above two variables and verify that the values are satisfied.

If they are, verifty that andrew is a follower with

getfactionrank 0005c84e

After clicking on him in console.  The value should be 0 or greater.

and the quests

MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff,  MiaAndFindChastityBelt, MiaAndFindShield and MiaAndFindPonyTail must all be not running.

Do an sqv on all the above quests and verify that they are all stopped and at stage 0 or stage 200+.

If all is satisfied,

set SexSlSlaveQuestLastTime to 0

Then, fast travel to whiterun with Andrew in tow and you should get the chastity belt quest.

Uhm. Well it all checked out and I did the last step, but I still didnt get the quest.

Skyrim Tweeks

Sacremas has asked me to ask you guys if you would check out a set of tweeks that he and Old Book have developed to help stabilize their games.   If you are not having CTD or script lag, do not give these a try.  If you are, give them a try, but make sure you make a save before you get started so you can move back to a place where the tweeks were not applied.  Also, make sure you backup the affected files.

I have not tried these myself because I avoid these kinds of problems by avoiding heavy papyrus mods.  Use at your own risk.

Here is the link http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/?p=1385254

The work was all by Sacremas; I was just lucky enough to be a test monkey.

who were shall i ask :D then i am confused

this

i have a problem in the quest i have chose to make vess sex slave but i want to let niri go but the ting is on the quest it says take vess to to him and begin the training. i have done that and it still dont say i have dont it most i train here done? sorry for my bad english

This will need input from Aqqh as I am not familiar with the work he did.

v61e still has that bug with duplicated dialogue options when you talk to volkar about enslaving vess / niri.

its fixed in that version i'm working on.

Just to add to what aqqh said:

In the current version you are offered the option "I want to train a companion" twice if you are on Niri or Vess.

Make sure you select the second option.

Either will select them for training, but only the second will progress the Quest.

Best save before talking to Volkar, right after talking with him you should get quest update. If you dont load and pick other option.

If you dont have that save anymore just console

setstage aqss_MiaVessInter 345

I've a feature request.  I both HATE and Like this mod.  I Like the idea of followers who are devoted to the PC and would do anything for him, and who would request sex at inopportune times (I immediately imagined them asking while the PC is talking to some Priest or Jarl or other important person to get a quest.  Is that possible – like edit standard quest dialogue to insert a force conversation end and force conversation start?  Or perhaps it happens randomly whenever they enter a castle, church, or city?).  I HATE the idea of sexual slavery and BDSM (see my Playing as an Abolitionist post).  However, as stated in that post, I’m looking for opportunities to fight slavery in Skyrim, and I think this mod could do great in that role as well.

Let me explain!  In addition to the main quest, what if there was a second route where in you could kill evil Mia Lorenz and her vile minions and free all her slaves.  Of course, years of brainwashing and torture (as per your lore) aren’t going to be wiped out in an afternoon.  So after a few months recovery at a secret hidden slavery recovery camp (cheat with fade-to-black-and-back in a new location), where the obedience spell unraveling is begun and they’re started on the path to recovery, the former slaves are returned to you.  You are, after all, the one person in the world they trust absolutely and are already attached to, in a messy mix of gratitude and lingering slave training.  Now, as you venture through the lands, it’s up to you to teach them how to be free and instill in them a sense of self-worth, identity, and independence.

As I said, the freed slaves aren’t going to behave much differently from the sex slaves, they’ll be too new to freedom for the change to be more than skin deep.  So it’ll be up to you do to things like remind them to call you ‘Dragonborn’, not ‘Master’, and the like.  How well, or poorly, you do is up to you.  Of course, there will be one major difference between the freed and sex slaves.  They will NOT let you do ANYTHING to them.  In fact, part of their training at the recovery camp included how to escape from any Devious Device.  So not only will any suggestion to use one result in them attacking you until they are knocked unconscious or your health drops below a certain threshold, but any attempt to do so will fail equally spectacularly.  Same goes for attempting to rape/humiliate/seriously hurt them, with repeated attempts of any type resulting in them leaving you permanently (if you wanted sex slaves, why in the world did you free them?!?).  On the other hand, I imagine they’d love my Teasing Devices, and would beg the PC to use them on them frequently (one of the TD’s side purposes is to satisfy a spouse/lover/follower sexually without having to do it yourself if you can’t be bothered for some reason!).

For the beta abolitionist enabled version I won’t complain if the only changes are kill Mia, free slaves, get freed slaves (without climax bonding, obviously), get beat up for attempting to use DD or rape on them, and the only dialogue change (besides whatever they say before they attack you) is reminding them to call you Dragonborn, with no voice acting.

Someone else mentioned they had this happen too;

My character wasn't wearing Volkar's chain. I was in Riverwood when Volkar comes walking up to her, does the "you're not wearing the chain" dialogue, Andrew gets dismissed, then Volkar hits the player character with the strip and add chain feature and then he runs off. 

At that point, the player character is stuck and unable to move. I did a wait state of 2 hours and the game went to 1st person mode with a view looking down on skyrim. Enable player controls didn't help, so I reloaded.

I meant real gameplay hours. Its been definitely over 3 months in game.

The shield quest is just not starting.

Isnt there a way to activate it through console or something? :/

The shield quest is a radiant quest that is started by the game engine.  No way to start it in console.  The shield quest is advanced.  To get it, you need to have completed and gotten the rewards for the Pony Tail, Skooma, Chastity Belt and The Butt Plug,   You must also be at love level 5 or greater.  If you have all these completed in your quest log, let me know and I'll give you specific instructions to find out exactly what you are missing.

The butt plug thing you talked about earlier is problematic.  If you got the butt plug with Sasha or Jenny, that will conflict with Andrew.  Let me know in detail what you have done.

I'm stuck at 100% at level 4 with Andrew.

I've already done the butt plug of lust quest with Jenny and Andrew isn't prompting me for any radiant quests.

What can I do to fix this?

I've already done the butt plug of lust quest with Jenny and Andrew isn't prompting me for any radiant quests.

to advance over 4 you need to:

find a bunny plug for andrew (radiant quest) - console check "help SexSlBunnyTailCount" should be above 0

complete 2 gift radiant quests (for example when he asks you for some food) - console check "help SexSlGiftCount" should be 2

with those above done he should start another quest to go Dragon Bridge and find someone.

to advance over 4 you need to:

find a bunny plug for andrew (radiant quest) - console check "help SexSlBunnyTailCount" should be above 0

complete 2 gift radiant quests (for example when he asks you for some food) - console check "help SexSlGiftCount" should be 2

with those above done he should start another quest to go Dragon Bridge and find someone.

None of his radiant quests have ever triggered. I haven't had any quests to give him food, and the gift count is at zero.

I remember there was a dialog option tell Andrew leave the palace. But I cannot find it now, all I have now is the "follow me" option. I was using 5.1 and then updated to 6.1 Does this option is disabled or I have broke my mod again (duh!)? I am playing a male character. All I want is him stop having sex with my slaves...in the bath...when I am around... :(

This option is still there.  For it to be available, Andrew cannot be a follower and Andrew is Dominate must be set to false and he must have not already been sent out of the palace.

Glad to know I break it again. :P (facepalm)

None of his radiant quests have ever triggered. I haven't had any quests to give him food, and the gift count is at zero.

Best idea i can give is that some kind of scene is active on either your character or andrew. Your character most likely.

It could be some scene form other mod that broke and remained active longer than it should. Or simply some other mod trying to do something. Don't rly know how to check it...

try console

Set SexSlGiftCount to 2

and go to any kind of city (if you already are in a city go out and then go in)

if bunny tail quest would start then it would be almost certain that some kind of scene was blocking those quests.

Funny enough I started completely new game, redownloaded all my mods and game, reduced them a bit and instead of being stuck on level 5 without ever getting the chastity belt quest I am now stuck on level 4. I got two food quests, but before I got them I was getting "Making Andrew Happy" completed quest for nothing - it wasnt even started. it just sort of popped out whenever I got somewhere through loading screen. It happened 3 times. Than I got the Ale quest which was automatically completed since he already had some Ale on him, after that I did sweetroll quest but I havent gotten the slave items quest at all... Since its reported that it happened to someone else aswell, should I post my Load order? I dont really know how to help with this, really want to contribute.

Also there are some dialogues that are shown in subtitle mode, but he never really says them.

this mod is compatibility with pregnancy mods(beeing female etc.)?

there is no conflict that we would be aware of.

but also there is no support for this or any other pregnancy mod.

tbh i was thinking about suggesting this to Fish - there could be some laughable scene of telling Andrew that hes going to be a daddy...

but it might be too problematic to make it happen - for example i don't think that any pregnancy mod actually records who is a daddy.

Funny enough I started completely new game, redownloaded all my mods and game, reduced them a bit and instead of being stuck on level 5 without ever getting the chastity belt quest I am now stuck on level 4. I got two food quests, but before I got them I was getting "Making Andrew Happy" completed quest for nothing - it wasnt even started. it just sort of popped out whenever I got somewhere through loading screen. It happened 3 times. Than I got the Ale quest which was automatically completed since he already had some Ale on him, after that I did sweetroll quest but I havent gotten the slave items quest at all... Since its reported that it happened to someone else aswell, should I post my Load order? I dont really know how to help with this, really want to contribute.

Also there are some dialogues that are shown in subtitle mode, but he never really says them.

load order won't be of any use.

It's very unlikely that any other mod would be messing up with our quest and our actor. And even if it really does mess up then it's even less likely we would be able to figure that out from load order alone.

What you have missed is a BunnyTail quest - apparently it did not start for whatever reason.

If I'm doing the Andrew arc and I didn't break the contract with Volkar but instead took his really sweet gloves, is that a problem? Will it screw up progress with Andrew?

I played a lot (half of the game) having my dragongirl as Volkar's slave (I chose the armor too instead of breaking the contract), returning every week to Volkar to have additional "training". Then I chose to play the Andrew route and having Andrew as a dominant follower (with Volkar's contract active), my dragongirl encountered some difficulties as the plot went on. It did not screwed my game but after some time I had to disable the Volkar's contract in the MCM menu. I don't want to spoiler it too much but when you'll reach a certain love level, Andrew will give you some gifts that your Dragongirl has to wear (and you can't unequip them) and one gift conflicts with the one Volkar's gave to you when you signed his contract.

SPOILER: Volkars wants you always wear his labia chain. Andrew gives you a collar (that you can't remove) and then he will give you his labia chain too (when you try to make the bond with him) and you can't remove it too.

But:

1) if you return to Volkar for your weekly training lessons (or you wait to long and Volkar summons you to him), Volkar's spell will forcely unequip Andrew's gifts and it seems to me that after Volkar's punishment/lesson, Andrew's gifts lose their propriety (before they were unequippable; after you are able to equip and unequip them). I dont' know if this is intentional or not in the story.

2) If you don't wear Volkar's chain, Volkar will follow you and he'll cast his spell to strip your toon. It's the same spell above that he usually casts inside Mia's dungeon, the one that triggers the bdsm lessons animations, but this thing can cause some problems. In my game it didn't work fine two times: the first one, Volkar made irruction in the DragonBridge inn when my girl was having the skooma scene animations with Andrew and my game crashed. The second one, my toon was wandering near Markarth when she was reached and hit by Volkar's spell. She had to walk the road to Mia's castle naked controlled by the game AI (the animation tries to move your toon to Volkar's torture chamber inside Mia's dungeon) but she went stuck at half of the road. A third time my girl was inside Mia's castle and this time the animation worked fine, but at the end of Volkar's punishment scene, Andrew's collar and chain were unequipped by my dragongirl (see point 1).

3) When you'll get a certain love level (and you will have found the chastity belt of lust) Andrew will put a chastity belt on the Dragongirl everytime she will have sex with other guy/lads. This includes Volkar too. This might cause troubles during the bdsm training lessons with Volkar and might break the animations (at least it happened in my game: Andrew put the chastity belt on my toon at the end of the first punishment scene and then the animation froze).  

tbh i was thinking about suggesting this to Fish - there could be some laughable scene of telling Andrew that hes going to be a daddy...

but it might be too problematic to make it happen - for example i don't think that any pregnancy mod actually records who is a daddy.

It's very unlikely that any other mod would be messing up with our quest and our actor. And even if it really does mess up then it's even less likely we would be able to figure that out from load order alone.

What you have missed is a BunnyTail quest - apparently it did not start for whatever reason.

Being female keeps track of sex partners and from what I recall it keeps track of who the father is as well. I'm not sure to what degree, but it did seem to do that (if you choose to birth an actual NPC, I recall it did track who the father is for that). 

The only issue I could see is that BF seems to be resource heavy (I took it off for that reason). I noticed during the "rescue the virgin" quest, I was getting some scene jittter during the group sex scene. So I'd suggest shutting it down during that quest.  But that's not a mod conflict, it's just a resource issue.  

I'm also not sure if the BF birthed NPC (which is a young age 8-12 year old child by my guess) would violate the "No kids" rule and cause sex mods that lock out when they detect playable children to make the lock out go into effect. I vaguely recall that happening but I haven't used BF in a while. The idea of having a posse of "children of the corn" type kids following around into combat while amusing, didn't seem worth the grief. 

The mod is using relationshiprank to determine your status with Andrew?

I'm using PSQ and it has an "enscroll" function where having sex with others increases that NPC's relationship rank with the player character. Does anyone know if that's going to be an issue?  

The mod is using relationshiprank to determine your status with Andrew?

When you defeat Mia your relationship rank with Sylvia, Andrew etc is set to 3.

Andrew content does not depend on it.

letter not showing up. followed the instructions on how to fix it and the barrel is empty. not sure what I am doing wrong here.

which letter? and what barrel?

Being female keeps track of sex partners and from what I recall it keeps track of who the father is as well. I'm not sure to what degree, but it did seem to do that (if you choose to birth an actual NPC, I recall it did track who the father is for that). 

The only issue I could see is that BF seems to be resource heavy (I took it off for that reason). I noticed during the "rescue the virgin" quest, I was getting some scene jittter during the group sex scene. So I'd suggest shutting it down during that quest.  But that's not a mod conflict, it's just a resource issue.  

I'm also not sure if the BF birthed NPC (which is a young age 8-12 year old child by my guess) would violate the "No kids" rule and cause sex mods that lock out when they detect playable children to make the lock out go into effect. I vaguely recall that happening but I haven't used BF in a while. The idea of having a posse of "children of the corn" type kids following around into combat while amusing, didn't seem worth the grief. 

k thanks,but some lime :( i want see my childs as they grow in their bellies :((((