Hey Guys, I have a ctd immediately after the bethesda logo, and I don't know why... :( I have sexlab 1.6 installed. What should I do???

Check the requirements.  You need Sexlab and it's dependants, Zaz (get both the esp and texture downloads), one of the newmiller piercings and either the hairpack or KS Hairdoos.

Use Tes5Edit on your entire load order and it will tell you exactly which mod you are missing.

Hey fishburger67, I managed to get it to work. However, all the animations fail to load, as well as the textures for the torture tools/ equipments are missing texture (just faint blue like bound swords). I already ran the FNIS tool, buts its still not working. Is there a solution?

Are you using something like mod organizer? It can tell you if you're having load order issues/  version issues.  Are you just getting missing textures in mia's castle, or elsewhere there are bondage devices? 

-------------

Fishburger, nice to see you had the idea first. Will the player sex slave  ecstasy addition be in the next update? Also, can you be in mid-play of the Andrew quest when you upgrade? Or is it better to wait until you've completed work on that quest-line? I'm interested in playing it to its completion, but I'd rather hold off until you've fleshed out the end of what you have planned with the Andrew NPC - player character relationship a bit more, especially if there's going to be some sort of relationship reset on upgrade. 

Hey Guys, I have a ctd immediately after the bethesda logo, and I don't know why... :( I have sexlab 1.6 installed. What should I do???

Check the requirements.  You need Sexlab and it's dependants, Zaz (get both the esp and texture downloads), one of the newmiller piercings and either the hairpack or KS Hairdoos.

Use Tes5Edit on your entire load order and it will tell you exactly which mod you are missing.

Hey fishburger67, I managed to get it to work. However, all the animations fail to load, as well as the textures for the torture tools/ equipments are missing texture (just faint blue like bound swords). I already ran the FNIS tool, buts its still not working. Is there a solution?

Are you using something like mod organizer? It can tell you if you're having load order issues/  version issues.  Are you just getting missing textures in mia's castle, or elsewhere there are bondage devices? 

-------------

Fishburger, nice to see you had the idea first. Will the player sex slave  ecstasy addition be in the next update? Also, can you be in mid-play of the Andrew quest when you upgrade? Or is it better to wait until you've completed work on that quest-line? I'm interested in playing it to its completion, but I'd rather hold off until you've fleshed out the end of what you have planned with the Andrew NPC - player character relationship a bit more, especially if there's going to be some sort of relationship reset on upgrade. 

I'm using NMM, and the order goes like this : Dragonborn, Hearthfire, Dawnguard, ZAZ, Sexlab, Sexlabaroused, miaslair, highresolution textures 1,2,3, skyui, fnis, newmillerpiercing 3, newmillerpiercing 2

PS. I don't know how to change the order ;(

Sorry, I use mod organizer. I've no way of knowing if the physical order you're viewing is the actual load order and wouldn't know how to tell you to check, but if what you're listing is actual load order, that doesn't seem right. You may want to read up a bit on NMM so you can figure out how to print to text file load order lists and things like that, otherwise it's pretty hard to help a person out. If it was MO I could probably tell you what to do if you're a noob about this stuff. MO is pretty user friendly. I hear NMM is fine, I just don't use it. 

-------------

I'm using NMM, and the order goes like this : Dragonborn, Hearthfire, Dawnguard, ZAZ, Sexlab, Sexlabaroused, miaslair, highresolution textures 1,2,3, skyui, fnis, newmillerpiercing 3, newmillerpiercing 2

PS. I don't know how to change the order ;(

Drag and drop on the Plugins window.  All you need to do.  If the built in load order sort tool doesn't help or LOOT doesn't help either.

Make sure you follow the installation instructions for Sexlab.  One of them is to run FNIS for Users and load the Sexlab animations.  Also, make sure you get and install the Zaz textures.  It is a separate download.

If I play as a straight male pc can i simply just not do the part where he teaches you and your follower about being a dominate master while he abuses your partner? or will  be missing something important there by going through all of that?

Yes, you can play that as a male.

-------------

There will be no additions to Andrew for at least a couple of months.  Next update will be for male/all players.

I'm interested in playing it to its completion, but I'd rather hold off until you've fleshed out the end of what you have planned with the Andrew NPC - player character relationship a bit more, especially if there's going to be some sort of relationship reset on upgrade. 

Most likely relationship 1-6 wont change much. Maybe something would be added here and there - but nothing major.

If you go above relationship level 6 then most likely it would be brought back to 6.

Well, most likely - we're talking about things that don't exist yet.

-------------

I wanted to add to what Aqqh had to say here.  First, don't expect another Andrew upgrade till like June.  The last Andrew upgrade took 4 months to write and test.  This stuff is hard.

Andrew is currently capped at level 8, you can't go any higher with the current version. 

Yes, you can be in mid-play when the next upgrade arrives.  That is always the way we do things.

Note that it might be possible that there will NEVER be another Andrew upgrade.  I expect to be building an FO4 mod next year and don't know how much time I will have.  It mostly depends on how much interest there is.  I like doing mods for myself first and other users second.  That is because there is a gawd-awful amount of work involved and I want it to be fun for ME first.

Let me step in to encourage a Fallout 4 Mod. There is a significant increase in reliability with a 64 bit engine, and the tools are extremely similar to Skyrim. I wish Bethesda would re-release ES5 using this engine.

Let me add we need a few things for Fallout 4 to make this happen:

SKSE - this is in rapid development, and will happen.

Sexlab - no idea on plans, but it should be (relatively) easy for them to move their scripts over.

FNIS - No idea on Fore's plans, but encourage him. We need his idle support.

Looking forward to your Fallout 4 mods, I've always believed that the fallout setting is more appropiate for this kind of mods, at least the bdsm aspect of it.

Also, just throwing in here my support for andrew, I'd love to see more of him. If it's just not possible then something similar to him in fallout 4.

Well there is one difference - in Elder scroll you can do anything and say "Hey, it's magic.".

In FO there wont be any mystic dremora spells that would make someone feel ecstasy.

There could be some drugs i guess but i always hated the idea of drugging someone until they become loyal, obedient but also a brain dead junkie.

So imo its not "more appropriate". It's just different.

Well there is one difference - in Elder scroll you can do anything and say "Hey, it's magic.".

In FO there wont be any mystic dremora spells that would make someone feel ecstasy.

There could be some drugs i guess but i always hated the idea of drugging someone until they become loyal, obedient but also a brain dead junkie.

Well - Well - none of the magic effects or keywords from Skyrim have been removed in Fallout 4.

And no end of things you can do with the Syringer.

Whips and chains fit right in.

Dremora might be hard to fit in the lore, but if you get past that they can still use magic.

An evil synth with a mind implant for you maybe.

And those memory loungers...

Come up with something - and have fun with it!

Note that it might be possible that there will NEVER be another Andrew upgrade.  I expect to be building an FO4 mod next year and don't know how much time I will have.  It mostly depends on how much interest there is.  I like doing mods for myself first and other users second.  That is because there is a gawd-awful amount of work involved and I want it to be fun for ME first.

I respect every single thing you said, everyway I hope you will find a bit of time to upgrade Andrew more. I'd really like to see what will happen next Lv 8. If it will depend mostly on how much interest there is, please, consider this one as a declaration of interest. Thanks

Magic could also be used to do the "brain dead" thing too though. The drugs could cause physical sensation without altering mental state, which is what the ecstasy seems to do.

That Syringer opens things up for a crapton of possibilities.  Also since drug use has such an already established presence in FO Lore, it wouldn't be too much of a leap to go there.

Implants/cyber tech that could emulate the ecstasy effect would totally suffice.  

Behavior modification implants could totally explain the behavior of the sex slaves and the ecstasy effect.  

There have been studies in the real world to see how far cybernetic implants could be used to control people.  They can be used to release endorphins and other natural chemicals that the body creates, or theoretically even be used to boost those compounds to the level of the ecstasy seen here.

So it COULD be done.

So I got andrew to level 6, anyone knows how do I get the "how to become a loveslave" quest? I've waited several days and traveled between cities and still nothing =(.

If you have the pussy chain, you have done all there is to do with this release

I don't have it, how do I get him to give it to me?

So I got andrew to level 6, anyone knows how do I get the "how to become a loveslave" quest? I've waited several days and traveled between cities and still nothing =(.

Do the smallish quest inside the playroom.  This is after you do the rescue his sister quest.

Do the smallish quest inside the playroom. This is after you do the rescue his sister quest.

I think I did it, I rescued the sister, asked him to show me the playroom, asked for a tour, had sex with the lights off, and nothing else happened, is there something I'm missing? Thanks for the help.

In the end, Sexlab Sex Slaves / Mia's Lair is a sex-fantasy mod, set in a fantasy world. It fits very well into that world, the plot makes sense, and it works as a story with characters you can understand and care about. All of those are good things. It's a story that involves sex, with good and evil paths, in a world where magic is real.

Your character never has to do something evil to continue the story. He or she just gets a somewhat different story depending on his or her choices. That's part of what makes Mia's Lair work so well. You can play as a Paragon, who never does anything more morally questionable than making threats to save lives. You can indulge dominant or submissive fantasies. Or your character can take an evil path, and become a slaver. That's well in line with the rest of the Elder Scrolls games, and Skyrim, where becoming a thief or assassin is always an option, and killing hundreds of people is part of completing the main game even on the Good path (unless you are very good with illusion spells, sneaking, and AI exploits).

Skyrim features Calm, Fear, Frenzy, and Paralyze spells already, and Charm and Dominate spells are officially part of the Elder Scrolls setting, even if they are no longer available to player characters (unless you mod them back in). The Ecstasy spell is no great stretch from a setting point of view.

I usually play this mod as a slightly clueless hero who doesn't rape or enslave anyone, tries to rescue Sasha and Jenny, and has some complicated feelings to deal with as he ends up taking these two fascinating mad women along with him on his adventures. I've tried the other paths, but that's my default. 

I don't see using drugs on someone as any different from using spells, from a strict story point of view, but I can see why a Sci Fi setting would make the story very different.