Alright, When I tried to run the game with the mod and most of the required mods it crashes after the logo but before the skyrim start screen. here is the list of data files in the order they are in.

Dragonborn

Hearthfires

Dawngaurd

Unoffical Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

SexLab

SkyUI

FNIS

KS Hairdo

ZazAnimationPack

Newmiller piercings

MiasLair

Followers Keep Up

Follower Map Markers

Outdoor Lighting for the Hearthfire Windstad Manor Home

Hearthfire Windstad Manor - Fortified and Upgradable

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Marriage Mod - To have and too hold

Feah, The barbarian beauty

Ella - Standalone Follower

Elwyn - Standalone Follower

This is the first time for me to be using mods with skyrim, so please if I missed something that seems obvious to you, try not to put me down or anything, just a simple "hey do this" will be just fine.

Thanks in advance

Think your load order is incorrect. Are you using Mod Organizer or Nexus? Run loot and check your order. Mod organizer has a "sort" button above the right hand panel where the files are listed. 

If you're new to this, you should really watch gopher's series on MO (linked here) or find ones he did on Nexus Mod Organizer. He's got the most thorough videos and explains it in detail, as if you're a noob to everything. It'll take you a while to get through them, but you'll know everythnig you need to know afterward. 

SoSpice, we've already got it tracked down to a missing mod.  Thanks. :D  And he's using NMM.  Got it covered.  Trying to get the file to him now.

Can you download it direct from here?

Also NMM has a sort feature too.  Also I suggest download LOOT.  It is a bit more stable then NMM's version, and can be launched from NMM.  Also FNIS can be as well.  

***Deleted the attached file as it was meant for only one person***

I just finished the "special skooma" quest and I found the note from the Khajit (pony cart). It mentions the sinkhole, which I went to and cleared out. 

What am I looking for in there? Was I supposed to wait until Andrew chooses to do it (so it becomes a radiant quest). I saw in other posts that there's some sort of debris that has to be removed?

A few pointers here would be helpful, thanks.

If the quest isn't active to go to Soljund's Sinkhole then do not go there until it is.  Nothing will trigger properly until Andrew (radiant quest style) mentions to go there, the note alone does not start the quest.  Also once the quest is active make sure to grab the key in the boss room (In Soljund's Sinkhole -it's on the table), before looking for the passageway that leads to the locked door.

alright, so now i have another problem, when i try to do some actions with the followers it outputs some errors in the console and wont show any actions. any idea?

SoSpice and Sural are very correct in informing you to use LOOT.  Your load order is very bad.  Your master files are completely wrong, if that is the order you have them set in.  As for follower issues:  Always load any follower base mod before AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks).  AFT should always be set after those.  Any follower based mod that tells you to load their mod after AFT, or EFF  is overwriting something they shouldn't be, whether that's scripts, follower based dialogue, or bad/dirty edits, and is best left unused unless properly fixed.

YEah.  Usually when you get issues like that, it's a weird conflict.  I would sort the load order with NMM's or LOOT.  I don't personally like AFT, I've had trouble with it in the past.  I use EFF.  I used to use UFO, but found that most follower mods either stopped playing nice with UFO, or it just didn't work well anymore.  It hasn't been supported much in a while.  EFF seems to be rather stable, plus it lets me kinda modify followers a little bit .

I see less problems with EFF, and it seems most followers have no problem interfacing with it,  It affords me all the features and tools I need with my followers so I am happy with it.

Where go load order MiasLair.esp? can't down in NMM

MiasLair.esp is a master file so you got limited options of where to place it in your load order. Any master file cant placed below any of plugin files.

Load order of master files should make little difference for as long as you place MiasLair below other .esm files that are required (Sexlab, SL Aroused, ZAZ).

and below DLCs and unofficial patches ofc

I sorted them all out using LOOT and i still get that same error. 

NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to claim an available thread

test your sexlab if it's working properly.

MCM > Sexlab > in Rebuild & Clean tab you should have "System Requirements" all of it should be "OK"

if it is ok then select some actor (default N) go to Sexlab MCM > animation editor and try playing some animation.

or just push and hold N - you character should start ... playing solo.

Glad to help.  Sometimes it can be tricky.  The troubleshooting steps are buried in the thread for Sexlab.  Usually if you don't install Sexlab via the MCM first, nothing works.  Usually only takes a few seconds.  Have to let it register everything.  It's not Sexlab's fault or even FNIS.  It's Havoc/Microsoft.  From what I gather, when Microsoft took over Havoc they didn't make it easy for animation stuff to be added into Skyrim.  Rumor has it Fallout 4 may end up suffering from the same affliction, or may have a totally different method entirely.

And another problem arises. After the animations i cant save or zoom back in to 1st person. And does anyone know a good nude mod that i can use

CBBE, UNP, Anyone of them are good.  Have to find one that matches your own preference.  I actually prefer UNP, but I use CBBE, because a lot of the armor mods out of there look better in my opinion.  

I had the "volkar shows up and complain about the PC not wearing the labia exciter" scene go off while I was doing the "Bound Queen quest" from Cursed Loot. It moved along fairly well (my PC ended up back at the dungeon; the forced walk got interrupted by a sex attack and I just teleported her back at that point, and the scene with volkar played out), but I noticed that Jenny was standing there doing the voice parts that are normally assigned to the PC. She disappeared when the whole scene was done, so I guess that's a glitch?

But this brings up an issue; quests like "Bound Queen"  knock the labia exciter off when equipping the chastity gear and other restraints and you can't put it back on again. Would it be possible to get a "toggle off" button in MCM to stop Volkar from hunting you down? Volkar showing up is a great addition on your part, but I could see problems coming up because of issues like this. 

Probably better to make Volkar to have LOS on the player.

I take it that's not an option right now?

People can always do what I'm doing for now. Toss the exciter on and do a six hour wait state every now and again. I have this image in my head of Volkar trudging about skyrim in circles as I fast travel about and do that. :D

And another problem arises. After the animations i cant save or zoom back in to 1st person. And does anyone know a good nude mod that i can use

Be sure free cam in sexlabs is off. That's known to cause issues like that.  In MCM General page, upper left corner.