k thanks,but some lime :( i want see my childs as they grow in their bellies  :((((

Well every slavegirl can be impregnated via Beeing Female mod. As well as Andrew or Volkar can impregnate female PC or one of the slave girls.

It's just that you wont get any kind of reaction from them - so you would have to use your imagination on this one.

This mod just hates me DX

Started another new game.

I got to the skooma scene, but at first it CTD after I drank it so I downloaded the ecstasy patch.

After that I got pass the blowjob scene, but when it ended Andrew dressed himself and stared into void between my PC legs and wasnt saying anything - didnt get the dialogue.

I tried to reload the game before the whole quest, did it again and several times tried different saves and stuff. Few times I got CTD on loading the game before giving the skooma to Andrew, CTD before blowjob scene aswell, but most of the time my PC was stuck on the floor with Andrew having the normal dialogue options "Its time for you to go home etc,..."

I have papyrus logs from when it crashed, but I dont know what I am looking at :/

http://pastebin.com/raw/Vk5hQ7Fq

http://pastebin.com/raw/b0a1jW7U

http://pastebin.com/raw/5wLbVaAD

k thanks,but some lime :( i want see my childs as they grow in their bellies  :((((

Well every slavegirl can be impregnated via Beeing Female mod. As well as Andrew or Volkar can impregnate female PC or one of the slave girls.

It's just that you wont get any kind of reaction from them - so you would have to use your imagination on this one.

hhahaha weird then why if i have sex with them and after when we done:D i using spell from beeing female mod "show stats" on them and in "had sex with" option  they have empty lines:D ,they should my nick correct? and one think my semen widget does not fall on ending animation(orgasm) fucking weird i have last uptade beeing female 2.6

I am trying to make my dragongirl to volkar's slave but I met a problem never before in former version.

When my character started a training, volkar move to training chamber and do his role, but my character doesn't move to the designated position so event doesn't go further. So I move my pc manually to designated position, event is working but my character doesn't interact with torture tools. just stand there. It happened before when trapped by acheron. 

any idead of solution?

p.s As i remember I should have lost my pc's control when scene start,but I still control my pc, move, jump, open inventory... 

p.s2 After I dsiable sd+ it works well. I don't know the exact reason but sd+ is apparently the problem.

p.s3 problem solved after updated sd+..

so i just started playing this mod again, but when i have to go to jorlan, i cant really beat them because then nothing happens... but if i surrender or fight annd be defeated, they tie me up and move me to the cave with the entrance... now vess and jorlan talk a bit and then nothing happnes when he says that she iwll be a slave too. So i am somehow stuck in this scene, does anybody else have the same problem?

so i just started playing this mod again, but when i have to go to jorlan, i cant really beat them because then nothing happens... but if i surrender or fight annd be defeated, they tie me up and move me to the cave with the entrance... now vess and jorlan talk a bit and then nothing happnes when he says that she iwll be a slave too. So i am somehow stuck in this scene, does anybody else have the same problem?

option to submit is a work in progress. For now update the mod to version 61e

hi i got problem After entering the gas trap i was captured and Archerone say right now dragonborn, you can watch as your friend give your master pleasure with her mouth that no actor done and cant move 

What is Niri / Vess doing at that point?

I would need your papyrus log most likely.

I just wanted to say that I love the amount of work done in this mod. But after being unable to dismiss the first two girls (Sasha & Jenny) on top of them losing control and raping me I really wish you had put in a MCM menu to turn stuff like that off. (BTW I use Extensible Follower Framework)

Also the compatibility issues with the various bestially mods is worrisome but I never got that far to see any issues. Beyond that I love Niri and Vess, from what little I've seen they are some of the best written companions I've seen.

So while I can't play this mod because of techincial issues I'll seriously consider doing a special Skyrim build that will cater more to this mods requirements sometime down the road.

I just wanted to say that I love the amount of work done in this mod. But after being unable to dismiss the first two girls (Sasha & Jenny) on top of them losing control and raping me I really wish you had put in a MCM menu to turn stuff like that off. (BTW I use Extensible Follower Framework)

In EFF you may try to use wheel menu command to dismiss followers - it works every time for me.

Dialogue option to dismiss fails sometimes.

Also the compatibility issues with the various bestially mods is worrisome

What do you mean?

In EFF you may try to use wheel menu command to dismiss followers - it works every time for me.

Dialogue option to dismiss fails sometimes.

Also the compatibility issues with the various bestially mods is worrisome

What do you mean?

1. Actually just found this on a whim and it did solve the stuck followers issue.

2. quoting from the OP: "Creature Framework and Immersive Creature are both heavy on the system. As CF check every Actor, animal and monster when you enter a cell it seems. But is need you unless you fine that they use default vanilla meshes without tools :) in aimation scenes. If you disable "Sexlab arousal intergration" under the CF this will reduce some of the load and avoid some of the newer bugs in CF. however one thing i can say I have not seen any CTD cause by those two mods only by mods using them like Hentai creature which is very buggy even in 1.59c."

Its not a direct compatibility issue but conflicting with a major framework can be rather inconvenient for many players. Now that I have updated to the new patch and just generally rebuilt my install of Mia's slave I'll be able to see if this an actual issue or just a "Your computer may not be able to handle this many mods running" type issue.

If I'm doing the Andrew arc and I didn't break the contract with Volkar but instead took his really sweet gloves, is that a problem? Will it screw up progress with Andrew?

I played a lot (half of the game) having my dragongirl as Volkar's slave (I chose the armor too instead of breaking the contract), returning every week to Volkar to have additional "training". Then I chose to play the Andrew route and having Andrew as a dominant follower (with Volkar's contract active), my dragongirl encountered some difficulties as the plot went on. It did not screwed my game but after some time I had to disable the Volkar's contract in the MCM menu. I don't want to spoiler it too much but when you'll reach a certain love level, Andrew will give you some gifts that your Dragongirl has to wear (and you can't unequip them) and one gift conflicts with the one Volkar's gave to you when you signed his contract.

SPOILER: Volkars wants you always wear his labia chain. Andrew gives you a collar (that you can't remove) and then he will give you his labia chain too (when you try to make the bond with him) and you can't remove it too.

But:

1) if you return to Volkar for your weekly training lessons (or you wait to long and Volkar summons you to him), Volkar's spell will forcely unequip Andrew's gifts and it seems to me that after Volkar's punishment/lesson, Andrew's gifts lose their propriety (before they were unequippable; after you are able to equip and unequip them). I dont' know if this is intentional or not in the story.

2) If you don't wear Volkar's chain, Volkar will follow you and he'll cast his spell to strip your toon. It's the same spell above that he usually casts inside Mia's dungeon, the one that triggers the bdsm lessons animations, but this thing can cause some problems. In my game it didn't work fine two times: the first one, Volkar made irruction in the DragonBridge inn when my girl was having the skooma scene animations with Andrew and my game crashed. The second one, my toon was wandering near Markarth when she was reached and hit by Volkar's spell. She had to walk the road to Mia's castle naked controlled by the game AI (the animation tries to move your toon to Volkar's torture chamber inside Mia's dungeon) but she went stuck at half of the road. A third time my girl was inside Mia's castle and this time the animation worked fine, but at the end of Volkar's punishment scene, Andrew's collar and chain were unequipped by my dragongirl (see point 1).

3) When you'll get a certain love level (and you will have found the chastity belt of lust) Andrew will put a chastity belt on the Dragongirl everytime she will have sex with other guy/lads. This includes Volkar too. This might cause troubles during the bdsm training lessons with Volkar and might break the animations (at least it happened in my game: Andrew put the chastity belt on my toon at the end of the first punishment scene and then the animation froze).  

This has become a bit of a problem for me too, is there anyway to have the option to disable the bondage contract also disable volkar randomly showing up and making my character run 20 minutes back to the castle?

first: awesome mod ! thanks a lot to all involved !!! I was playing this as a "newbie" to this mod and started with version 6.1 (updated to 6.1e)

some feedback (I tried to scan 366 pages here but sorry it's too much so please forgive me if already posted / answered):

-to my surprise everthing went absoilutely fine until you have to choose your new follower (Andrew/Sascha/Jenny)

- first I 've chosen the dominat andrew questline (great !) but I have issue with the radiant quests (I had to f**k him until level 4 )

- I've seen strange "jumps" in love level from Andrew and sometimes it took ages until I got the quest to advance

- in the sinkhole the way to the door (cat ears ) was blocked by rocks ! (console is your friend here)

- within his dungeon I was able to properly dismiss him (without the 1h run through skyrim :s  )

-> is the any way to check and trigger the radiant quests ?

-Volker quest I tried next and became his slave (all went fine no issues)

-even if I disable the contract in the menue Volkor is ramdomly popping up and I'll do the 1h run through skyrim :s

-next I took Sascha as a follower and she kicks ass but I only got one radiant quest from her (some sweet cake) and nothing more

-> is the any way to check and trigger the radiant quests ?

somehow all the questline after you have defeated mia seem not to work 100% togehter (for me at last) I would reccomend to rework the mod description as it seems historicly grown and is confusing, it should highlight some things for new players and make them aware of the consequences of decisions

It's really great that the mod features fully voiced NPCs but may I suggest to normalize the volumes, at times it's really loud and sometimes I could not understand a word

I fully appreciate all the work put into this mod !!!

I'm having a lot of fun playing around with this mod. ATM I'm enslaving NPCs (in some cases force recruiting with EFF) and taking them to be trained by Volkar. Which works well but when I dismiss them they return to their "home", the cave/dungeon I encountered them. Any way to make them stay in the pleasure palace? Or any other designated home.

I've tried using EFF's set residence but no dice.

Ok, I think that my quest is stuck. I need to "Take Tabitha to safety". I'm leaving the house where some orgy started and dremora appeared. He told me to take Tabitha to Volkar. So I'm leaving the house, but my quest marker is still on the Brylings house door. I tried even going to Volkar with Tabitha but nothing happening / no dialog option. Tabitha is fallowing me and I can't talk to her. Help needed!

I have  problem. Girls working perfectly, they love my badass nord but andrew dont work perfectly :(. Im stuck with my sexy archer. There is no progress. He talks about some nord mead but when i give him it there is no reaction. 

Any one know how to fix it?

hard to say. some things that i guess may have went wrong:

1 make sure you're giving him proper item - nord mead or honningbrew mead.

2 make sure you're placing it in proper container - follower overhaul mods usually add additional "backpack" container to your followers. Mead has to go to their inventory container - use vanilla dialogue option of "I want to trade some things with you" to make sure.

3 if you got some mod that messes up with food items then they may be unrecognized by this mod.

Drop the mead bottle on the ground, open console, target it - base ID of it should start with 00 (00035c5d for nord mead, 000508ca for honningbrew)

if it fails then all that comes to my mind is

setstage MiaAndFindAle 30

- first I 've chosen the dominat andrew questline (great !) but I have issue with the radiant quests (I had to f**k him until level 4 )

Do you have any other quest from this mod active? I think that if you have a quest active from jenny or any of the other followers Andrew won't give you any quests.

This mod just hates me DX

Started another new game.

I got to the skooma scene, but at first it CTD after I drank it so I downloaded the ecstasy patch.

After that I got pass the blowjob scene, but when it ended Andrew dressed himself and stared into void between my PC legs and wasnt saying anything - didnt get the dialogue.

I tried to reload the game before the whole quest, did it again and several times tried different saves and stuff. Few times I got CTD on loading the game before giving the skooma to Andrew, CTD before blowjob scene aswell, but most of the time my PC was stuck on the floor with Andrew having the normal dialogue options "Its time for you to go home etc,..."

I have papyrus logs from when it crashed, but I dont know what I am looking at :/

http://pastebin.com/raw/Vk5hQ7Fq

http://pastebin.com/raw/b0a1jW7U

http://pastebin.com/raw/5wLbVaAD

This kind of stuff should not happen.  I checked your logs and there is nothing useful in them.  I am guessing that you have papyrus overload. 

Recommend that you evaluate your load order against those listed in the troubleshooting section and get rid of heavy papyrus users if you want a troublefree Skyrim playthrough.

Does this mod show sex animations with futa PCs as if they were male PCs? I'd like to see the futa PC get a blowjob when I ask a sex slave for oral sex rather than the usual lesbian sex animations.

We have no control over that. 

I am trying to make my dragongirl to volkar's slave but I met a problem never before in former version.

When my character started a training, volkar move to training chamber and do his role, but my character doesn't move to the designated position so event doesn't go further. So I move my pc manually to designated position, event is working but my character doesn't interact with torture tools. just stand there. It happened before when trapped by acheron. 

any idead of solution?

p.s As i remember I should have lost my pc's control when scene start,but I still control my pc, move, jump, open inventory... 

p.s2 After I dsiable sd+ it works well. I don't know the exact reason but sd+ is apparently the problem.

p.s3 problem solved after updated sd+..

You too will have papyrus overload.  Evaluate you mod load against the list of bad mods in the troubleshooting section and remove those known to be heavy papyrus users.

I have  problem. Girls working perfectly, they love my badass nord but andrew dont work perfectly :(. Im stuck with my sexy archer. There is no progress. He talks about some nord mead but when i give him it there is no reaction. 

Make sure you put it into the inventory that contains the weapon he is carrying.  Some follower mods allow you to split the inventory in two.  You have to put it into the vanilla inventory.

Also the compatibility issues with the various bestially mods is worrisome but I never got that far to see any issues. Beyond that I love Niri and Vess, from what little I've seen they are some of the best written companions I've seen.

So while I can't play this mod because of techincial issues I'll seriously consider doing a special Skyrim build that will cater more to this mods requirements sometime down the road.

In EFF, if worse comes to worse Clear System in the MCM menu will release everyone EFF is handling. I've had to do that from time to time.

I have no problems with AFT.

If I'm doing the Andrew arc and I didn't break the contract with Volkar but instead took his really sweet gloves, is that a problem? Will it screw up progress with Andrew?

I played a lot (half of the game) having my dragongirl as Volkar's slave (I chose the armor too instead of breaking the contract), returning every week to Volkar to have additional "training". Then I chose to play the Andrew route and having Andrew as a dominant follower (with Volkar's contract active), my dragongirl encountered some difficulties as the plot went on. It did not screwed my game but after some time I had to disable the Volkar's contract in the MCM menu. I don't want to spoiler it too much but when you'll reach a certain love level, Andrew will give you some gifts that your Dragongirl has to wear (and you can't unequip them) and one gift conflicts with the one Volkar's gave to you when you signed his contract.

SPOILER: Volkars wants you always wear his labia chain. Andrew gives you a collar (that you can't remove) and then he will give you his labia chain too (when you try to make the bond with him) and you can't remove it too.

But:

1) if you return to Volkar for your weekly training lessons (or you wait to long and Volkar summons you to him), Volkar's spell will forcely unequip Andrew's gifts and it seems to me that after Volkar's punishment/lesson, Andrew's gifts lose their propriety (before they were unequippable; after you are able to equip and unequip them). I dont' know if this is intentional or not in the story.

2) If you don't wear Volkar's chain, Volkar will follow you and he'll cast his spell to strip your toon. It's the same spell above that he usually casts inside Mia's dungeon, the one that triggers the bdsm lessons animations, but this thing can cause some problems. In my game it didn't work fine two times: the first one, Volkar made irruction in the DragonBridge inn when my girl was having the skooma scene animations with Andrew and my game crashed. The second one, my toon was wandering near Markarth when she was reached and hit by Volkar's spell. She had to walk the road to Mia's castle naked controlled by the game AI (the animation tries to move your toon to Volkar's torture chamber inside Mia's dungeon) but she went stuck at half of the road. A third time my girl was inside Mia's castle and this time the animation worked fine, but at the end of Volkar's punishment scene, Andrew's collar and chain were unequipped by my dragongirl (see point 1).

3) When you'll get a certain love level (and you will have found the chastity belt of lust) Andrew will put a chastity belt on the Dragongirl everytime she will have sex with other guy/lads. This includes Volkar too. This might cause troubles during the bdsm training lessons with Volkar and might break the animations (at least it happened in my game: Andrew put the chastity belt on my toon at the end of the first punishment scene and then the animation froze).  

This has become a bit of a problem for me too, is there anyway to have the option to disable the bondage contract also disable volkar randomly showing up and making my character run 20 minutes back to the castle?

There is an MCM option to disable the contract.

Ok, I think that my quest is stuck. I need to "Take Tabitha to safety". I'm leaving the house where some orgy started and dremora appeared. He told me to take Tabitha to Volkar. So I'm leaving the house, but my quest marker is still on the Brylings house door. I tried even going to Volkar with Tabitha but nothing happening / no dialog option. Tabitha is fallowing me and I can't talk to her. Help needed!

The quest marker should be on the wagoneer near the entrance to Solitude.  Head down there.  Make sure you check your quest log and make sure you are doing the right phase though.

Once again, sorry for my absence on the forums.  I am still working 12 hours a day in my RL job and don't have much time to answer questions.

Okay, first off thank you for this mod and all your hard work! I haven't gotten very far yet, but so far I am enjoying it. That said if I missed this question/answer in the 366 pages that I have been slogging through for the past several days then I apologize for missing it but the eyes start to blur after a while. =D I am at the "it's a trap" part of the mod and after not biting off Archerone's... I mean servicing Archerone the Sadist and he calls to his apprentice (who wanders through the gas trap door, completely ignoring the sadist) Archerone walks behind my female toon, gloats some more and then runs through the gas trap door like a frightened little girl (minus the shrieking). I can move around, grab all my stuff from the chest, talk to Vess (who is still hanging from the chains like I suspect she is supposed to), and leave the way I came. If I go through the gas trap door a second time I die. I even looked closely at wall sconces and anything else I could think of in case there was a hidden button to turn off the gas. Any ideas? I lightened my papyrus load (swapped non-essential mods for Eager NPC's) hoping that this would help and may drop a few more but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Again, thank you for all the hard work you have put into this. I love the idea that my Dragonborn becomes submissive to someone and still goes out and saves the world.

The quest marker should be on the wagoneer near the entrance to Solitude.  Head down there.  Make sure you check your quest log and make sure you are doing the right phase though.

Here is a video I recorded:

The video starts just after Sanguine said to me to get Tabitha away from here and visit Volkar. The quest marker is on the doors and when I leave the building the quest marker is still on Brylings house. I was trying to take her to the wagoneer as you said but still nothing... Maybe there is some script or "setstage" so I can push the quest foward?