hi,, this mod is amazing, but i've a problem, this textures has missed, or need other mod requirement?

attachicon.gifScreenShot111.jpg

all textures of such things comes from ZAZ Animation Pack - probably you did not install them (it's a separate file)

Technically Zaz is a 2 part download with a patch.  At least it was last time I checked.  You need the Main, Textures, and the patch.  

You need them via here

hi,, this mod is amazing, but i've a problem, this textures has missed, or need other mod requirement?

attachicon.gifScreenShot111.jpg

all textures of such things comes from ZAZ Animation Pack - probably you did not install them (it's a separate file)

Technically Zaz is a 2 part download with a patch.  At least it was last time I checked.  You need the Main, Textures, and the patch.  

You need them via here

oh thanks very much, my fault, kkkk, i'm too bug problems in scene with Volkar, but i'm delete Papyrus.log, and restart game again, then i got

thanks again

how do you make more folow you

Get a follower mod.  The one I use is AFT http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524/?

Others like EFF http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933/?

There are many others.  AFT has worked flawlessly for me.

A lot of people have no problems with AFT.  It's supposed to work great.  I can't explain why it gave me trouble...I won't fault it.  I probably just didn't give it too long a shot.  EFF works fine for my needs. :D  UFO was great, but it doesn't seem to be supported anymore.

ty i shall try then and i have one more problem then i say i want grupp sex with jenny and vess it say "it is bussy" sorry for my english

then to make a new npc for my dongen i have hard to understand are they a youtube video tutorial for that?

I've gotten the Andrew questline to level 5 and it's at love level 100%. Is there an additional time factor to get to level six? I've run through a week's play in game time and nothing's happened yet. Is there anything I can do to make it happen quicker? 

After level 4, all advancements are through quests.  You go from 5 to 6 by completing the find the sister quest and the tour of the playhouse.

You get the find the sister quest by visiting a major city n days after you have found the shield.

The Andrew quest is very well done.  Kudos to the author(s) and voice actors.

A few minor nits:

• Some radiant quests Andrew talks about bandit lairs, but sends you to a warlock or draugr.  That seems to be intentional, judging by the CK conditions, so I assume that's just that you don't have voiced dialogue for those variations.
  • There are a few spots where AI control of the player feels too heavy-handed (e.g. navigating to the bedroom in an inn).  Particularly odd in 1st person, since I can change the view direction but not the body direction (so I can see the inside of my toon's shoulder).  Works much better in 3rd person view.
  • The rubble in front of the door in Soljund's Sinkhole broke that quest badly (I hadn't been in that dungeon, but I had been past it before starting this mod, so it was already known on my map; that may be why the rubble was present).  I worked around it in console (disable command on individual pieces of rubble) to let the quest progress.  This was another case where AI control felt unnecessary to me.
  • The Bulwark protective amulet cannot be worn, if the character's wearing the slave collar; I assume the collar is using the necklace slot.  Not a big deal, just feels odd to have a reward item that you cannot use (unless you terminate the relationship with Andrew at that point).

I need help with the mod.
if I kill the bandit boss, it will still appear to me that I should defend myself, but the two are dead in the wood hats, and one woman Niri sitting chained. When i try to tallk she say nothin just "...", i try to kill her but she essential. What i do wrong?

post-482411-0-09998400-1452645184_thumb.jpg

if I kill the bandit boss, it will still appear to me that I should defend myself, but the two are dead in the wood hats

There should be 3

2 males and a female (Vess) all of them have to be defeated.

You should have quest objective on each of those three.

if I kill the bandit boss, it will still appear to me that I should defend myself, but the two are dead in the wood hats

There should be 3

2 males and a female (Vess) all of them have to be defeated.

You should have quest objective on each of those three.

Yeah i undertand this, anyway i find a problem. When i try do this quest first time i do it in night time and Vess not spawned by some reason. Today i try it in day time and Vess appeared. I reload my "night" save w8 for day and she appeared too, seem like i have problem with spawn in nigh time\day time

The Andrew quest is very well done.  Kudos to the author(s) and voice actors.

A few minor nits:

• Some radiant quests Andrew talks about bandit lairs, but sends you to a warlock or draugr.  That seems to be intentional, judging by the CK conditions, so I assume that's just that you don't have voiced dialogue for those variations.
  • There are a few spots where AI control of the player feels too heavy-handed (e.g. navigating to the bedroom in an inn).  Particularly odd in 1st person, since I can change the view direction but not the body direction (so I can see the inside of my toon's shoulder).  Works much better in 3rd person view.
  • The rubble in front of the door in Soljund's Sinkhole broke that quest badly (I hadn't been in that dungeon, but I had been past it before starting this mod, so it was already known on my map; that may be why the rubble was present).  I worked around it in console (disable command on individual pieces of rubble) to let the quest progress.  This was another case where AI control felt unnecessary to me.
  • The Bulwark protective amulet cannot be worn, if the character's wearing the slave collar; I assume the collar is using the necklace slot.  Not a big deal, just feels odd to have a reward item that you cannot use (unless you terminate the relationship with Andrew at that point).

Thanks for the kind words and feedback.  I have completely removed the rubble in the latest release, but as you point out, if you have been near there before, it seems to remain in your game.  Never again will I attempt to modify an existing space.

I managed to get Andrew working as expected by disabling the mod, cleaning my game of it and redoing all the content up to where I was, except I didn't take Jenny or Sasha out this time, so the variables and conditions and whatnot that are reused between the two quest instances weren't populated.
I had been incrementally upgrading this mod from V52 to v61 but hadn't done any of its content until v60 was installed, but post-cleaning I saw far more varied idle dialogue from Andrew. Whether this is related is unclear to me.

Said idle dialogue highlighted some condition issues when Andrew started talking about being new to the Pale when standing outside Morthal, so I had a look under the hood.

While I was doing so, I fixed the 700 or so other spelling, grammar or typographical errors that had been bugging me for a while in the v61e esp, and my ocd and immersion are sated.

I'm happy to provide this esp to the author if it is desired.

btw shall mia lorenz be bald?

She should not be bald.  Did you install KS Hairs or the hair pack?

I managed to get Andrew working as expected by disabling the mod, cleaning my game of it and redoing all the content up to where I was, except I didn't take Jenny or Sasha out this time, so the variables and conditions and whatnot that are reused between the two quest instances weren't populated.

I had been incrementally upgrading this mod from V52 to v61 but hadn't done any of its content until v60 was installed, but post-cleaning I saw far more varied idle dialogue from Andrew. Whether this is related is unclear to me.

Said idle dialogue highlighted some condition issues when Andrew started talking about being new to the Pale when standing outside Morthal, so I had a look under the hood.

While I was doing so, I fixed the 700 or so other spelling, grammar or typographical errors that had been bugging me for a while in the v61e esp, and my ocd and immersion are sated.

Glad you got it all working to your satisfaction and yes, I would love to have the esp, although I doubt if I will be able to get to merging it for some time.

Glad you got it all working to your satisfaction and yes, I would love to have the esp, although I doubt if I will be able to get to merging it for some time.

Sent via PM.

I'm enjoying the content now that I've gotten the results I expected (and I'm not going nuts at the subtitles).

My character is exploring a side of herself she never indulged in thanks to this.

I'm currently doing the very first quest, and I'm doing the Vess interrogation. But for some reason when the animations start, my character won't move. Vess will. I tried starting the animations through MCM directly, and those worked, so idk what the problem is. 

how do you make a own sex slave i made a own costom follower but she wont go naked and no screems

Slaves that you create yourself wont have all the functionality of "premade" slaves.

We're going to "include" that into the story at some point.

I'm currently doing the very first quest, and I'm doing the Vess interrogation. But for some reason when the animations start, my character won't move. Vess will. I tried starting the animations through MCM directly, and those worked, so idk what the problem is. 

Sorry, I have no idea what could that be.

For some reason I don't have TBBP bounce on my follower Jenny. I do have TBBP on my main character and on my other follower (Selene Kate).

Does anyone know what I did wrong? Thanks.

Check if Selene Kate has her own resources or does she use common resources.

Namely - is she a standalone follower?

This is such a great mod! also dom Andrew is so well done, gratz to all that contributed, you have done an amazing job! (He is now my fav companion! im playing again the whole game with him along, already 40 hours in the game and loving it! I really like it takes long for their relationship to evolve, very immersive!)

A weird thing encountered:
I got Andrew's quest for dimhollow crypt (treasure hunting), before completing the dawnguard intro quest (where you talk to Isran and start the awakenings quest), and the awakening quest was never triggering for me (thus I couldnt open the path beyond the rock in the crypt).

At first I thought it was the dlc's glitch, i tried many console commands to trigger it manually, but to no avail. (although I remembered that when I played the vanilla game with no mods on, I didnt have such problem)

But when i tried playing the game to get to the awakening quest before i get andrew's quest, the awakening was triggered properly.

I tested various ways to trigger the awakening quest, loading various saves, with or without andrew's specific quest in case the problem lay elsewhere, and the problem always seems to be his quest been given prior to awakening quest trigger. If I dont have andrew's quest at that point, it everything works ok. Is there some kind of conflict? I have now loaded a previous save, prior to getting Andrew's quest, awakening quest properly triggered and see how it goes from there.

Anyone else had this problem or is something on my end? I searched the forums, but didnt find any mention to such case.

I have a problem:

After entering the Gas trap, when I'm tied up and the slavers go into another room with my 2 slaves, I get the message "your rage overcomes your paralysis. Drink the second half of the antidote". My player then stands up for a brief moment, but then sits back down and stays tied up and immovable. I can't access the inventory then either to drink the antidote, and clicking doesn't work either.

Is this a bug, or is there something I missed? How can I fix this?

This is such a great mod! also dom Andrew is so well done, gratz to all that contributed, you have done an amazing job! (He is now my fav companion! im playing again the whole game with him along, already 40 hours in the game and loving it! I really like it takes long for their relationship to evolve, very immersive!)

I got Andrew's quest for dimhollow crypt (treasure hunting), before completing the dawnguard intro quest (where you talk to Isran and start the awakenings quest), and the awakening quest was never triggering for me (thus I couldnt open the path beyond the rock in the crypt).

At first I thought it was the dlc's glitch, i tried many console commands to trigger it manually, but to no avail. (although I remembered that when I played the vanilla game with no mods on, I didnt have such problem)

But when i tried playing the game to get to the awakening quest before i get andrew's quest, the awakening was triggered properly.

I tested various ways to trigger the awakening quest, loading various saves, with or without andrew's specific quest in case the problem lay elsewhere, and the problem always seems to be his quest been given prior to awakening quest trigger. If I dont have andrew's quest at that point, it everything works ok. Is there some kind of conflict? I have now loaded a previous save, prior to getting Andrew's quest, awakening quest properly triggered and see how it goes from there.

Anyone else had this problem or is something on my end? I searched the forums, but didnt find any mention to such case.

I had the same thing happen when getting, specifically, the pony tail quest.  Though Andrew mentions the quest involves bandits,  I always get a necro/draugr/vampire lair.  I did get Dimhollow on more than one occasion, but reloaded a previous save because Dimhollow isn't propery "unlocked" until you begin the Dawnguard storyline and then the Awakening quest.  Trying to bypass either the "backdoor" into Dimhollow or the rock blocked area in the main entrance by removing any of the activators can very well break the Dawnguard quest.  Safer to try and get a different location by loading a save before Andrew gives you the quest, and hope for a location that doesn't involve such a main DLC questline possibly breaking.  

I had the same thing happen when getting, specifically, the pony tail quest.  Though Andrew mentions the quest involves bandits,  I always get a necro/draugr/vampire lair.  I did get Dimhollow on more than one occasion, but reloaded a previous save because Dimhollow isn't propery "unlocked" until you begin the Dawnguard storyline and then the Awakening quest.  Trying to bypass either the "backdoor" into Dimhollow or the rock blocked area in the main entrance by removing any of the activators can very well break the Dawnguard quest.  Safer to try and get a different location by loading a save before Andrew gives you the quest, and hope for a location that doesn't involve such a main DLC questline possibly breaking.  

Ah, so the location is random? Didn't know that. Thank you for your answer, I hope this time I get a more trivial location by Andrew