In the end, Sexlab Sex Slaves / Mia's Lair is a sex-fantasy mod, set in a fantasy world. It fits very well into that world, the plot makes sense, and it works as a story with characters you can understand and care about. All of those are good things. It's a story that involves sex, with good and evil paths, in a world where magic is real.

Your character never has to do something evil to continue the story. He or she just gets a somewhat different story depending on his or her choices. That's part of what makes Mia's Lair work so well. You can play as a Paragon, who never does anything more morally questionable than making threats to save lives. You can indulge dominant or submissive fantasies. Or your character can take an evil path, and become a slaver. That's well in line with the rest of the Elder Scrolls games, and Skyrim, where becoming a thief or assassin is always an option, and killing hundreds of people is part of completing the main game even on the Good path (unless you are very good with illusion spells, sneaking, and AI exploits).

Skyrim features Calm, Fear, Frenzy, and Paralyze spells already, and Charm and Dominate spells are officially part of the Elder Scrolls setting, even if they are no longer available to player characters (unless you mod them back in). The Ecstasy spell is no great stretch from a setting point of view.

I usually play this mod as a slightly clueless hero who doesn't rape or enslave anyone, tries to rescue Sasha and Jenny, and has some complicated feelings to deal with as he ends up taking these two fascinating mad women along with him on his adventures. I've tried the other paths, but that's my default.

I don't see using drugs on someone as any different from using spells, from a strict story point of view, but I can see why a Sci Fi setting would make the story very different.

That's really a great way to put it, I'm gonna have to take back my previous statement about not fitting very well the elder scrolls world.

Your character never has to do something evil to continue the story. He or she just gets a somewhat different story depending on his or her choices. That's part of what makes Mia's Lair work so well. You can play as a Paragon, who never does anything more morally questionable than making threats to save lives.

Just to nit pick, unless I missed an option your Paragon character has to torture and rape a woman to get from point Hunter Shack to point Morthal.

Your character never has to do something evil to continue the story. He or she just gets a somewhat different story depending on his or her choices. That's part of what makes Mia's Lair work so well. You can play as a Paragon, who never does anything more morally questionable than making threats to save lives.

Just to nit pick, unless I missed an option your Paragon character has to torture and rape a woman to get from point Hunter Shack to point Morthal.

Nope, you don't. You can refuse to torture or rape the bandit. Your are then given the chance to drag her to the outskirts of an Orc encampment. You can threaten to leave her there, to be raped by the orcs. She then breaks and gives you the information you need.

As the alternative is letting the slaver's continue to kidnap and murder, and there is no real police force in Skyrim, I don't see that as an evil choice.

I'm pulling my hair out trying to get him to give me the pussy chain, can someone please spoil me on what I need to do? I did the sister quest, asked him to show me the playroom, I did the tour, made love in the shower...

One thing I noticed is that taking the tour a second time the final dialogue changes and he asks to turn off the light and come back but he never gives me the chance, he starts the animation inmediately, is that normal or is my save fucked up? (I'm paranoid about my save as you can see =/)

Here's my papyrus during the scene and load order in case it helps.

Thanks.

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

Hi,

I just started playing this mod today.  I got to the castle and got Jenny and Sasha.  Kept Mia alive and am in the process of making her a slave.  Now something weird is going on with Sasha.  I have a quest titled "Sasha wants a new master" with a description saying she's waving at me and I should go see what she wants.  She's got a quest icon over her head.  But when I talk to her, all I get is the standard slave dialogue options.  So... Is this a bug?  Should I reload a save from before I picked her up?  Is there a way to manually complete the quest?  Or is this happening because Mia was her former master and Mia is still alive?  

Thank you

Re Andrew and "don't forget to take him on a horse" (quote from OP) ... this requires a separate mod for mounted followers or is it something in Sex Slaves? If it does require a separate mod, any recommendations?

(I never bother with horses but I'm finally giving Andrew a serious play through and don't want to miss anything important/unique to him.)

Re Andrew and "don't forget to take him on a horse" (quote from OP) ... this requires a separate mod for mounted followers or is it something in Sex Slaves? If it does require a separate mod, any recommendations?

(I never bother with horses but I'm finally giving Andrew a serious play through and don't want to miss anything important/unique to him.)

I use Convenient Horses.

It isn't exactly light on the papyrus (it seems to be using RegisterForUpdate run on some quite short interval) but i guess it's the most popular one.

I use Convenient Horses.

It isn't exactly light on the papyrus (it seems to be using RegisterForUpdate run on some quite short interval) but i guess it's the most popular one.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Hi,

I just started playing this mod today.  I got to the castle and got Jenny and Sasha.  Kept Mia alive and am in the process of making her a slave.  Now something weird is going on with Sasha.  I have a quest titled "Sasha wants a new master" with a description saying she's waving at me and I should go see what she wants.  She's got a quest icon over her head.  But when I talk to her, all I get is the standard slave dialogue options.  So... Is this a bug?  Should I reload a save from before I picked her up?  Is there a way to manually complete the quest?  Or is this happening because Mia was her former master and Mia is still alive?  

Thank you

Something happened to interrupt her little speech I expect.  Try in console

sqv SexSlShashaGreet

and let me know the stage

setstage SexSlShashaGreet 10

and then go talk to her.  This may not work if the stage is > 10.  If so

setstage SexSlShashaGreet 20

Then talk to her.

If the stage > 20,

setstage SexSlShashaGreet 400

This will stop that quest and you can make her a follower.

This quest is just a bit of really funny dialog and is of no real consequence, but her little speech is worth hearing in my view.  If you want to hear it, load a save from before you defeat Mia.  After defeating Mia, (either kill or capture), go and talk to Sasha right away.

Hi,

Thank you

sqv SexSlShashaGreet

Then talk to her.

If the stage > 20,

This quest is just a bit of really funny dialog and is of no real consequence, but her little speech is worth hearing in my view.  If you want to hear it, load a save from before you defeat Mia.  After defeating Mia, (either kill or capture), go and talk to Sasha right away.

Thanks.  The stage was at 15.  I set it to 20 and was able to progress.

Her initial dialogue was interrupted.  I had Jenny with me at the time and she decided she needed sex at the precise moment that I was trying to talk to Sasha.

Hi,

Thank you

sqv SexSlShashaGreet

Then talk to her.

If the stage > 20,

Thanks.  The stage was at 15.  I set it to 20 and was able to progress.

Her initial dialogue was interrupted.  I had Jenny with me at the time and she decided she needed sex at the precise moment that I was trying to talk to Sasha.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see if I can fix that so it can't happen.

I was wondering when Andrew's Love Slave gets the special armor that is indicated by the chest at his lodge?

At level 6 after you do his sister quest, you have to do something in his playroom but either I'm an idiot or my game is bugged because I can't figure out what you have to do lol, I can't get him to give me the pussy chain.

I was wondering when Andrew's Love Slave gets the special armor that is indicated by the chest at his lodge?

At level 6 after you do his sister quest, you have to do something in his playroom but either I'm an idiot or my game is bugged because I can't figure out what you have to do lol, I can't get him to give me the pussy chain.

Did you ever get "collared" by him at the end of the Skooma quest?

This is the general level progression.  Did you complete all of these?

As early as Level 1 you get the Nord mead quest.  Usually triggered inside an inn (for me it was The Bannered Mare).  Level 1-4 can have random food quests, then the Bunny-tail quest and then the Skooma Quest.  After completing the Skooma quest and agreeing to be collared, the relationship will advance to Level 5.  To advance to Level 6 you have to complete the Sword, Shield and then the Sister Quests.  After the Sister Quest the option for the playroom tour should be there.  After going along with the tour, Andrew will initiate sex.  Once that is over he should have a new  dialogue option (it will be his only one available until it is answered) asking the PC to decide how she would like their relationship to continue.  If you choose to become his "love slave" there will be another scene ending with the PC getting the piercing and the relationship advancing to Level 7. 

Between Level 5-6 there are two other quests, the chastity belt and the pony-tail.  Whether they are required I'm unsure since I usually complete them before the Sister quest.  New quests will trigger in hold locations\towns depending upon what is configured in your MCM menu.

Using console commands to bypass the earlier quests without the correct stages being complete could cause problems.  Also make sure you don't have any older scripts that weren't uninstalled (happened to me when the update first released).  

I found a bug trying to dismiss andrew, after I suck the jarl's dick Andrew has the wrong dialogue option and won't let me dismiss him, I attached screenshots so you can see what he says.

Is this from the same game where you didn't get the piercing?  

i have problem with quest "its a trap" in mialair dungeon,my skyrim ceased its if they(fucking elf master and his helper elf too :D) trying raping vessa,any suggestions i play male character 

this is my load order:

Saving mod list:
(0) Skyrim.esm
(1) Update.esm
(2) RSkyrimChildren.esm
(3) Dawnguard.esm
(4) HearthFires.esm
(5) Dragonborn.esm
(6) Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
(7) ApachiiHair.esm
(8) ApachiiHairFemales.esm
(9) ApachiiHairMales.esm
(10) EFFCore.esm
(11) SexLab.esm
(12) BeeingFemale.esm
(13) RaceCompatibility.esm
(14) SexLabAroused.esm
(15) SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
(16) SGHairPackBase.esm
(17) SummerWear.esm
(18) ZaZAnimationPack.esm
(19) daymoyl.esm
(20) UndergroundBathhouse.esm
(21) CreatureFramework.esm
(22) Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
(23) BodyTypes.esm
(24) Devious Devices - Assets.esm
(25) Devious Devices - Integration.esm
(26) Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
(27) Heels Sound.esm
(28) ScocLB.esm
(29) SexLab - Sexual Fame.esm
(30) TERAArmors.esm
(31) MiasLair.esp
(32) HighResTexturePack01.esp
(33) HighResTexturePack02.esp
(34) HighResTexturePack03.esp
(35) Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
(36) PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
(37) PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
(38) PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
(39) PerkusMaximus_Thief+Perma Patch USLEEP.esp
(40) Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
(41) Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
(42) Pre PaMa WAFR Patch.esp
(43) Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
(44) SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
(45) SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
(46) SAM Merge Barbarian-Forsworn-Adult Accessories.esp
(47) RWT Merge+Watercolor for ENB RWT.esp
(48) Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
(49) Brawl Bugs CE.esp
(50) FoxySkyrim.esp
(51) 00FacialExpressions.esp
(52) 0SACT.esp
(53) 12FemaleBrows.esp
(54) 3DNPC.esp
(55) 3DNPCEFF.esp
(56) [MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights +Dawnguard.esp
(57) AnPack.esp
(58) Apropos.esp
(59) arousalvisuals.esp
(60) Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
(61) BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
(62) BF_RS_Children_addon.esp
(63) Blush When Aroused.esp
(64) Blush When Aroused CE.esp
(65) BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp
(66) Brows+Beards Male&Female Merge.esp
(67) BT_NPCnudityAddon.esp
(68) SoS Wilds+Civilization+Dungeons Merge.esp
(69) Captured Dreams.esp
(70) RemoveAmbientInteriorFog.esp
(71) Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn.esp
(72) Better Vampires.esp
(73) CharmingHighHeels.esp
(74) Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
(75) comvex-hmpriestess.esp
(76) dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
(77) DD For Him - Captured Dreams patch.esp
(78) Inconsequential NPCs.esp
(79) SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
(80) xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
(81) xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
(82) SMIM-Merged-All.esp
(83) Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
(84) Devious Deviants.esp
(85) Deviously Cursed Loot Patch For Him.esp
(86) DF_T19.esp
(87) DPnTrielekMix.esp
(88) SkyUI.esp
(89) Dual Sheath Redux.esp
(90) DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp
(91) DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
(92) DW.esp
(93) EFFDialogue.esp
(94) ELFX+DLC+UNOFFCIAL SMIMM ELFX FIX Merge.esp
(95) Enhanced Blood Merge.esp
(96) Eyes of Aber.esp
(97) FISS.esp
(98) FloppySOS.esp
(99) FNIS.esp
(100) FNISSexyMove.esp
(101) FollowerCiceria.esp
(102) Giants.esp
(103) Hairs Merge.esp
(104) HarleyQuinn.esp
(105) HDT Hairs Merge Ponytail+DOA+numenume.esp
(106) HDT Havok Object.esp
(107) aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
(108) HDT Skirt+Earrings Merge.esp
(109) HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
(110) HearthfireMultiKid Merge.esp
(111) Iridum Eyes X-race Patch.esp
(112) IridumEyes2.0.esp
(113) Jugs.esp
(114) Luxurious Seduction.esp
(115) Male Presets 2-3.esp
(116) MatureSkinComplexions.esp
(117) SSLToys.esp
(118) Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
(119) Milker Movil Armor.esp
(120) SummerWearUBH.esp
(121) Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
(122) MilkModNEW.esp
(123) LoversComfort.esp
(124) Accessories for Females Merge.esp
(125) Vampirelordroyal.esp
(126) BVandRB_Formlist.esp
(127) CBBE HDT Outfits.esp
(128) heimu0.esp
(129) CBBE Merge Heels.esp
(130) Elewin Pumps.esp
(131) LeijonaFollower.esp
(132) Fjora.esp
(133) SummerWearSA.esp
(134) ESO Breton Knight by NewrMind43.esp
(135) DragonboneBarbarianMale.esp
(136) Eyes Merge.esp
(137) FNISspells.esp
(138) Heeled Collection.esp
(139) MilkModNEW AB.esp
(140) MilkModNEW HF.esp
(141) MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
(142) Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
(143) NecroAnims.esp
(144) NewmillerPiercings2.esp
(145) NewmillerPiercings3.esp
(146) NIOVHH.esp
(147) Nisit.esp
(148) NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
(149) PuppetMaster.esp
(150) RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
(151) RaceMenu.esp
(152) RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
(153) RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
(154) RaceMenuPlugin.esp
(155) RevampedExteriorFog.esp
(156) RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp
(157) RSChildren_PatchHeightAdjustedRaces.esp
(158) SexLab Cumshot.esp
(159) SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
(160) SexLab TDF+Quests.esp
(161) SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
(162) SexLabDefeat.esp
(163) SexLabFuck'EmUp.esp
(164) SexLabMatchMaker.esp
(165) SexLabNiOHighHeels.esp
(166) SexlabScocLB.esp
(167) SexLabSquirtR.esp
(168) SexLabUtil1.esp
(169) SexLabWerewolves.esp
(170) SFO - Dragonborn.esp
(171) simple loading animation.esp
(172) Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
(173) SL Deadly Drain.esp
(174) SLA Monitor Widget.esp
(175) SLAnimLoader.esp
(176) SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp
(177) SlaveTats.esp
(178) SLIA Merge.esp
(179) SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Equipable.esp
(180) SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
(181) SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp
(182) SOS_Ho.esp
(183) sr_FillHerUp.esp
(184) TairPresets.esp
(185) Tattoo Merge+WG Warpaints.esp
(186) The Joy of Perspective.esp
(187) towConversation.esp
(188) ub_tapestry.esp
(189) UIExtensions.esp
(190) AddItemMenu.esp
(191) Unique Grasses.esp
(192) Ursine Armor Pack.esp
(193) XPMSE.esp
(194) College of Winterhold Entry Requirements.esp
(195) CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
(196) SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
(197) RSChildren_NonPlayableOverride.esp
(198) MoreNastyCritters.esp
(199) SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
(200) SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
(201) SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
(202) Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
(203) PatchusMaximus.esp
(204) OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
(205) imp_helm_legend.esp
(206) Face Light Merge.esp
(207) hydra_slavegirls.esp
(208) Devious Devices For Him.esp
(209) DrunkenSluts.esp
(210) pchs_loansharks.esp
(211) SexLab-Stories.esp
(212) SimpleSlavery.esp
(213) Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
(214) Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
(215) SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
(216) sanguinesDebauchery.esp
(217) SD Cages.esp
(218) SexLab_Dialogues.esp
(219) Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
(220) Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
(221) Bijin AIO.esp
(222) Aela+Astrid Merge.esp

I remember there was a dialog option tell Andrew leave the palace. But I cannot find it now, all I have now is the "follow me" option. I was using 5.1 and then updated to 6.1

Does this option is disabled or I have broke my mod again (duh!)?

I am playing a male character.

All I want is him stop having sex with my slaves...in the bath...when I am around... :(

As early as Level 1 you get the Nord mead quest.  Usually triggered inside an inn (for me it was The Bannered Mare).  Level 1-4 can have random food quests, then the Bunny-tail quest and then the Skooma Quest.  After completing the Skooma quest and agreeing to be collared, the relationship will advance to Level 5.  To advance to Level 6 you have to complete the Sword, Shield and then the Sister Quests.  After the Sister Quest the option for the playroom tour should be there.  After going along with the tour, Andrew will initiate sex.  Once that is over he should have a new  dialogue option (it will be his only one available until it is answered) asking the PC to decide how she would like their relationship to continue.  If you choose to become his "love slave" there will be another scene ending with the PC getting the piercing and the relationship advancing to Level 7. 

Between Level 5-6 there are two other quests, the chastity belt and the pony-tail.  Whether they are required I'm unsure since I usually complete them before the Sister quest.  New quests will trigger in hold locations\towns depending upon what is configured in your MCM menu.

Using console commands to bypass the earlier quests without the correct stages being complete could cause problems.  Also make sure you don't have any older scripts that weren't uninstalled (happened to me when the update first released).  

I found a bug trying to dismiss andrew, after I suck the jarl's dick Andrew has the wrong dialogue option and won't let me dismiss him, I attached screenshots so you can see what he says.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Ah I see where everything went wrong now, I thought the bunny tail quest was the trigger to level up the relationship to 5, the game said "Andrew likes you more" but the level was stuck at 100% of 4, so thinking Andrew got somehow bugged, I used the set sexslandrewstate command to bump up the relationship to 5. I see now that by doing that I bypassed the skooma quest. My character still got collared though, I did the shield and sister quest, got the tour but nothing happened at the end.

Yes that's the same save game where I didn't get the piercing.

So, is there any way I can fix it or should I just go back to an earlier save?

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

Ah I see where everything went wrong now, I thought the bunny tail quest was the trigger to level up the relationship to 5, the game said "Andrew likes you more" but the level was stuck at 100% of 4, so thinking Andrew got somehow bugged, I used the set sexslandrewstate command to bump up the relationship to 5. I see now that by doing that I bypassed the skooma quest. My character still got collared though, I did the shield and sister quest, got the tour but nothing happened at the end.

More than likely your safest bet would be to roll back to a save prior to the Skooma quest.  If you have one.  Unless anyone knows which particular console command would fix it, but that could be a lot of trial and error, which could just loop you back to the same bugged save.  My advice would be to roll back, and then take your time with the mod.  There won't be a major update to Andrew for awhile (if ever).

In regards to the dismissal:  I've dismissed him after  the "collaring" and never had that dialogue pop up with him after the whole Siddgeir bit.  I'd have to check the file to see what prompts it.  Usually he (Andrew) makes some comment and leaves.  There are also easier ways to get him to leave between levels 5-6 that don't involve beatings and Siddgeir, death or console commands.

No problem.  I hope some of it helps.

More than likely your safest bet would be to roll back to a save prior to the Skooma quest.  If you have one.  Unless anyone knows which particular console command would fix it, but that could be a lot of trial and error, which could just loop you back to the same bugged save.  My advice would be to roll back, and then take your time with the mod.  There won't be a major update to Andrew for awhile (if ever).

In regards to the dismissal:  I've dismissed him after  the "collaring" and never had that dialogue pop up with him after the whole Siddgeir bit.  I'd have to check the file to see what prompts it.  Usually he (Andrew) makes some comment and leaves.  There are also easier ways to get him to leave between levels 5-6 that don't involve beatings and Siddgeir, death or console commands.

No problem.  I hope some of it helps.

Luckily for me I found a save just before I did the bunny tail mod and sure enough two days after that I got the skooma quest which I completed without any issues (very fun might I add) so everything seems to be working correctly, I'm gonna sit back and fully enjoy the mod now, I was super paranoid because I had to restart one time already due to not getting any radiant quests from andrew and being stuck at level 4, so I thought I had a similar bug this time.

The dismissal is probably due to me messing with console commands, I'm pretty sure I won't have any issues this time around, I'll report back if I do though.

You have been incredibly helpful, thank you so much.

Quick question about Sasha and Jenny:  Is it possible to get their radiant quests if they are actively following you, or do they have to be relaxing at home before they'll give you a quest  Sorry if that's a dumb question.  I tried searching the thread for an answer, but all I could find were discussions about Andrew's quests.

By the way, Sasha and Jenny are great!  Excellent voice work.  I love their personalities and the way they banter with me and each other.  I've been taking them with me everywhere, which is what prompted my question.