When I take other companions to Volkar to be trained the get hostile when I whip them while training. Any way to fix this?

For example, I chose to free Niri and then later tried taking her back to train. 

make sure that you use whips coming from this mod.

otherwise its likely that your whipping would be considered as an assault.

I am having this exact problem with the mod provided crop whip.  It did not do it earlier in this playthrough.  So I have to assume it is a perk or something that I added in a mod I added.  The only mods I added since are HDT mods, decorator mods (home stead, move objects, etc), and a mod that adds staffs to the Winterhold college.  Interestingly whipping a trained slave who is bent over does not cause this.  However, it does show blood flowing out and no skin marks like before.

[Edit]

LOL, I think I just solved it.  Don't use a training weapon in your left hand.  If I use it right handed it works fine.  So training left handed is bad, bad, BAD!

I always knew left-handers were evil.... ;)

Haven't played this mod in a while. Nice to see how far it has progressed. I'm downloading the newest release (61b). Does it need the Ecstasy patch?

While I'm thinking about it, I always thought having the Ecstasy effect go off when the player character has sex with Andrew (like the other ladies go through after having sex with the player as master) would be a nice touch. Say, when she gets past level 5 or 6 in relationship level with Andrew?

Maybe not every time, as that could drop normal play to a crawl. Did you ever include something like that? It would be "SexSlaves Lore friendly". :D

Anyone know why after i talk to the stranger in the fisrt chapter i cant move????

If you are running 6.0 - upgrade. It was bugged.

so how can i fix it? thanks in advance

Upgrade.  :D

Seriously.  

But there's a console command.  It's a couple pages back.  it's something like set playeraidriven 0

Anyone know why after i talk to the stranger in the fisrt chapter i cant move????

Upgrade.   :D

Seriously.  

But there's a console command.  It's a couple pages back.  it's something like set playeraidriven 0

i upgraded with the 61b patch but it still the same 

Seriously.  

Must be burned into your save file.  Try the console command.  If that isn't the right one, it's a few pages back.  will have to go back a couple.

Correction.   

setplayeraidriven 0

Seriously.  

Must be burned into your save file.  Try the console command.  If that isn't the right one, it's a few pages back.  will have to go back a couple.

Correction.   

setplayeraidriven 0

thank you very much :)

Hey Guys, I have a ctd immediately after the bethesda logo, and I don't know why... :( I have sexlab 1.6 installed. What should I do???

It usually happens when one of the masters of the mod is missing. Do you use a mod manager to start the game? If you use something like NMM then select esp files to check what are their masters. And then make sure you have all of them in a correct order on a list.

6.1B

Just a note to let you know I did a clean install and run of 6.1B from beginning through Virgin, and none of the problems I had on 6.0

were reproducible.  Looks great! Still using it.

Nits:

Feeding food to a trainee takes out two, even though one is specified. It has always been this way.

Vernor has not given the option to train slaves for me in a number of releases. No idea what he gates on.

Observations on 6.1B:

I took Mirai as a companion through the starting Quest. Worked fine. After drinking the potion to release myself,

she had a Quest marker and one dialogue topic: "Release me". Perfect!

For the first time, I found Niri and Vess in the same cell, being tortured. Killed him and talked to each of them.

After that, Niri walked back to "her" cell. Not sure if intended, but worked very well.

Bigger than a nit:  Taking my companion into Bryling's house during Virgin caused Skyrim to lock up at the end of the sex scene. Tried a few times. Had to use Task Manager each time to kill it. Screen froze.

Leaving her outside fixed it.

I could also use some tips on how to cut down Jenny's and Sasha's arousal rate. Those girls are insatiable...

Mine I can control through Sexlab Arousal.

And maybe one more tip. I got the Buttplug of Lust Quest, but nothing after that one. Interval is set to two days, and it has been a week or so.

Are those Quests gated by gender? I sort of switched back after Virgin...

Your Brylings issue will not be because if MiasLair.  Something else will be causing that.  I have done that quest countless times without issues.  We do almost nothing in there, just added two trigger zones.  To help you, it would be good to have a papyrus log and know where it CTD'd.

Turn off the girls exhibitionist setting in Aroused MCM will help a lot.

You can't switch between male and female.  Once you do the buttplug quest for Sasha or Jenny, you can never do it for Andrew and therefore, that quest chain is then forever broken.  If you want to switch, do andrew as a female and then switch to a male after you dismiss him.

it is some hours now that in my gameplay andrew is at level 4 with 100% advancement to next stage but level 5 has not been unlocked... is this a bug? or it advances only when i get a radiant quest?

Only advances after level 4 with radiant quests.  Advancement is now tied to the gameday counter and by default, you get a quest every 5 game days.  You can reduce it to 2 in the MCM for the NEXT quest.

I had a very nice time getting through the Andrew (dom) storyline.   The first bug I found was when my PC couldn't find a way to use the key and get the the wall in the mine where the butt plug was.  I don't know if this was a bug or just me not seeing a way to go through the rock wall, but the PC didn't find a place to use the key, so I used a set stage command to advance the quest.

Andrew's lodge, outside and inside seemed a little buggy.  Weird things would happen, but I found a way to get through them, or try again with an earlier save and finally got through everything.  I really enjoyed it, so complements to everyone who made this story line so cool!

--> I don't understand the ramifications of the two choices the PC is faced with when talking with Andrew at the end.  I would appreciate it if someone could explain the differences in consequences between the two choices.  I found out that Andrew won't be happy with the PC in either choice if you try to dismiss him, and I really enjoyed finding out   =)   But I just don't understand the differences of what will follow game play wise based the which choice the PC makes.  I used MO to duplicate my game so I can explore each choice more fully.

Thx again for all the great game play in this mod!

If you played version 6.0+, the blockages in Soljunds should have been removed.  The problem is that if you had ever been in that space, the game would have saved the position of those rocks that blocked the door.  In the 6.0+ releases, I completely removed those rocks instead of moving them and people tell me that it fixed that issue.

As far as Andrew, if you choose the path where you and Andrew are not friends, Andrew will be just a follower from that point on.  The next Andrew release will have additional content to make you a complete Sex Slave to him.

I've observed a recurring problem when Volkar invites his buddies to use your character during

his slave training lessons for the PC; they whip the PC across the room and against the outer wall,

and then when the sex starts one of them winds up outside the cell. This happened three times in

a row; the first time Volkar disappeared, although I could hear the sound of him falling and hitting

the ground somewhere in limbo. I would suggest using the chained posed during the gang whipping

scene, since it works well at holding the PC in place in the center of the room.

I also had chronic problems with Volkar getting stuck above/behind the Zaz wheel during whipping

scenes.

Whip marks don't always show on the PC, but will start to work again if you reload the cell.

Something is conflicting with Andrew's follow package; it's very unreliable. Since other people don't

seem to be having this problem I assume it's something in my load order. I'll leave a note when I

figure out what it is.

It would be nice to have the option to disable female voices for the PC added by this mod; none of

them fit my character, and they are TOO LOUD in relation to other voice sound levels; both vanilla

and those added by this mod. So maybe a 5th MCM setting 'none' for the voices.

EDIT: It's the slave's voices that were too loud, observed when they 'raped' my PC; voices applied

to the PC during Volkar's training were reasonable.

This is a really interesting mod, and It's been getting better and better. Thanks for all your hard work.

All these problems will be the result of either conflicting mods or papyrus overload.  If the scripts don't run to lock down the player, they will skid across the room as you describe, so make sure you are not overloading your papyrus engine.  Note that we use very similar methods to Sexlab to lock down the player.

Andrew does not have a follower package.  We use the vanilla follower system.

I agree with the voice thing.  You can change it yourself by taking everything out of sound\voice\MiasLair.esp\femaleEvenToned

So I was at lvl 4 100% when I did the bunny tail quest for andrew and it said "Andrew likes you more" but it is still at lvl4 100%, is this normal and I should just keep playing or is there something wrong with my file?

Thanks.

Something happened with that quest.  At the conclusion of it, there should have been a sex scene that advanced you to level 5.  After level 5, you get another quest in a few days (depending on MCM setting).  

Level 4 - 6 all advance using quests.

i have the same problem like agnes1.

Andrew level 4 100% and the bunny quest ready ... but it would not jump to level 5

i have the same problem like agnes1.

Andrew level 4 100% and the bunny quest ready ... but it would not jump to level 5

Maybe we can use a console command to level it up to 5?

At the conclusing of the bunnytaili quest (after you actually kill the boss and get it), the quest objective is to remove your armor and equip the bunny tail.  After you do that, a script fire and you bend over and there is a sex scene. 

If that did not happen, you have papyrus overload and the script was prevented from running.  Suggest you fix your load order by removing some of the heavier mods.

do in console:

sqv MiaAndFindBunnyTail

and make sure the quest is completed.

Make sure you actually have the bunny tail and

getglobalvariable SexSlBunnyTailCount

returns 1

If the quest is completed and bunnytailcount is 1

set SexSlAndrewState to 5

And then visit a city after xxx  (MCM menu setting) days to get the next quest.

Haven't played this mod in a while. Nice to see how far it has progressed. I'm downloading the newest release (61b). Does it need the Ecstasy patch?

While I'm thinking about it, I always thought having the Ecstasy effect go off when the player character has sex with Andrew (like the other ladies go through after having sex with the player as master) would be a nice touch. Say, when she gets past level 5 or 6 in relationship level with Andrew?

Maybe not every time, as that could drop normal play to a crawl. Did you ever include something like that? It would be "SexSlaves Lore friendly". :D

It only needs the ecstasy patch if you CTD during ecstasy.  The patch is NOT recommended unless you have CTD issues with Sexlab 1,6.

That will be the case later with Andrew.  You are not yet a sexslave at the conclusion of the current quest chain.

Seriously.  

Upgrading is not enough.  You have to upgrade and then load a save from before you started that quest.  That quest in the 6.0 form was pretty broken.

Seriously.  

You will have to load a save from before you installed MiasLair and restart that quest from the beginning.

Hey Guys, I have a ctd immediately after the bethesda logo, and I don't know why... :( I have sexlab 1.6 installed. What should I do???

Check the requirements.  You need Sexlab and it's dependants, Zaz (get both the esp and texture downloads), one of the newmiller piercings and either the hairpack or KS Hairdoos.

Use Tes5Edit on your entire load order and it will tell you exactly which mod you are missing.

So I was at lvl 4 100% when I did the bunny tail quest for andrew and it said "Andrew likes you more" but it is still at lvl4 100%, is this normal and I should just keep playing or is there something wrong with my file?

Thanks.

Something happened with that quest.  At the conclusion of it, there should have been a sex scene that advanced you to level 5.  After level 5, you get another quest in a few days (depending on MCM setting).  

I got the sex scene yeah, but the level did not advance and I got stuck in lvl 4, but I used the console command to bring it up to lvl 5 and now I'm getting all the quests.

Another quick question, anyt idea why I can't see the cat ears on my character?

Thank you so much.

Thanks.

I got the sex scene yeah, but the level did not advance and I got stuck in lvl 4, but I used the console command to bring it up to lvl 5 and now I'm getting all the quests.

Another quick question, anyt idea why I can't see the cat ears on my character?

Thank you so much.

You have discovered another bug.  I missed copying that mesh.  If you want to fix it install the Calapsia Adult toy merchant, or wait till I put out a patch (I'll try and get to that today).

Hi all,

Is there a way to remove Andrew's Ownership collar ?

I grew relationship to 9 (and form what I read before this is the end of the mod for now) and I would like to continue without him until a further version come.

I try to end the companion but it jsut allow me to remove the piercing not the collar.

Hi all,

I grew relationship to 9 (and form what I read before this is the end of the mod for now) and I would like to continue without him until a further version come.

I try to end the companion but it jsut allow me to remove the piercing not the collar.

I am sure there is a console command, but I don't know it.

Its just an oridinary item with no scripts attached - so i'm quite sure simple console RemoveItem would handle that.

- open console, target your character

- type showinventory

- find the collar item on the list (it would be labelled as "worn")

- RemoveItem <CollarID> 1

Mind that the collar wont be just unequipped after this - it would be removed from your inventory.

Version 6.1d Patch is Available

This patch contains some missing cat ear mesh files.  It also has a dialog option to dismiss Andrew after you have reached level 7 where he won't be too pissed off.

It also prevents Andrews Love stage from exceeding 8. 

Finally, If you dismiss Andrew in any way, he will remove his collar.

Its just an oridinary item with no scripts attached - so i'm quite sure simple console RemoveItem would handle that.

- open console, target your character

- type showinventory

- find the collar item on the list (it would be labelled as "worn")

- RemoveItem <CollarID> 1

Mind that the collar wont be just unequipped after this - it would be removed from your inventory.

This is not entirely true.  That collar has a shockonremove script on it which effectively prevents any but one single instance of removal.

Removing it via inventory would not do it, but the RemoveItem console command might work.

Check the requirements.  You need Sexlab and it's dependants, Zaz (get both the esp and texture downloads), one of the newmiller piercings and either the hairpack or KS Hairdoos.

Use Tes5Edit on your entire load order and it will tell you exactly which mod you are missing.

Hey fishburger67, I managed to get it to work. However, all the animations fail to load, as well as the textures for the torture tools/ equipments are missing texture (just faint blue like bound swords). I already ran the FNIS tool, buts its still not working. Is there a solution?