I'm sorry but I don't really have the time to check all the 362 pages of this thread so please help. 

I am in the On the trail... mission and after i talk to the stranger my character just stops mocing i can look around and talk and use things in my vicinity but not move. 

HELP??????

Update the mod to newest version.

Basically you should start all over again from clean save but you can try to just enable controls - console

SetPlayerAIDriven 0

how many times i must using sex that creating sexslaves hahhaha,i want enslave mia lorenz,vess,niri and little sister ravencrowe,i fucked them about 10 times and nothing and even  i talk with dremora trainer that them placed on bdsm "gadgets" and nothing:D someone can explain how this works:D?

how many times i must using sex that creating sexslaves hahhaha,i want enslave mia lorenz,vess,niri and little sister ravencrowe,i fucked them about 10 times and nothing and even  i talk with dremora trainer that them placed on bdsm "gadgets" and nothing:D someone can explain how this works:D?

Read the book...something like "Sex Slaves for Dummies" and the Dremora will explain it to you.

The default setting has it where it will take a LONG time.

Beat them.  have sex with them.  Beat them, have sex.  beat, sex, beat...keep repeating until they are more accepting.  Talk to the Dremora periodically until they are ready for the spell.  Then keep beating and having them orally pleasure you and feed them until they love you.  Don't forget to talk to the Dremora.  he will keep you apprised of how you are doing and when they are ready.

I usually set the length from 20 to 2 in the MCM...I just don't want to wait that long for my sex slaves.  hehe

Read the book...something like "Sex Slaves for Dummies" and the Dremora will explain it to you.

Beat them.  have sex with them.  Beat them, have sex.  beat, sex, beat...keep repeating until they are more accepting.  Talk to the Dremora periodically until they are ready for the spell.  Then keep beating and having them orally pleasure you and feed them until they love you.  Don't forget to talk to the Dremora.  he will keep you apprised of how you are doing and when they are ready.

I usually set the length from 20 to 2 in the MCM...I just don't want to wait that long for my sex slaves.  hehe

From what I remember I set it to the lowest default (2) and it still took beating her about 30 times. I'm not that married to the concept so I don't bother anymore. 

From what I remember I set it to the lowest default (2) and it still took beating her about 30 times. I'm not that married to the concept so I don't bother anymore. 

It takes a long time.  Generally I don't bother tbh.  Sometimes I do it with Mia.  Half the time I just leave her hanging by her wrists and just stick with Jenny, Sasha and the other girls myself.  

I did a while ago make some custom companions into slaves, but tbh, the process just takes too long for my tastes.  It's a nice mechanic, but I just think for me it takes too much time.  

I'm not sure the training takes too much time, but is too repetitive and not enough fun. Whereas I really love the Vess interrogation and would like it even more if it took twice as long.

Now I just kill Mia, take the girls who are already trained, and don't bother with the slave training. IIRC there is a way to just add a girl to the appropriate slave faction and skip the actual training, but I don't remember what it is.

Ok so i fixed the first problem with the moving but now i get teleported to some cave after submitting to the bandits and nothing happen only niri and velle are there. when i look at the map the marker is in the "air" on the map. any way to solve the problem ? I have version 6 is there such a big difference between 6.1 and 6 ?

Well, 6.0 was broken and submitting is not working yet.

Use the latest - 6.1D - and don't submit.

Ok so i fixed the first problem with the moving but now i get teleported to some cave after submitting to the bandits and nothing happen only niri and velle are there. when i look at the map the marker is in the "air" on the map. any way to solve the problem ? I have version 6 is there such a big difference between 6.1 and 6 ?

Yeah.  Don't submit.  It isn't working as intended yet.  Thought they disabled that...

k i find this book and everything is there explained:D thanky :D awesome mod, good hard work  fishburger67, but for this I'm not patient hahahahah k i must trying and i must check this option in MCM, thx:D

Sorry for asking such a noob question but how do you start dark possession 

Get a follower that is not already a sex slave and bring them to Volkar.  Tell him you're very interested in the sex slave training.  I had to use one of the vanilla game followers to get Dark Possession to work.

The bad thing about starting to mod is, that you have no time anymore to play the other fantastic mods here :D

But i finally played again Mias Lair mod since your Andrew Updates (version 5.0, i think)  and i absolute love it, you did a fantastic job :)

at the moment my relation with Andrew is lvl 5 and i am eager to see what is still to come in lvl 6

x-mas is over , but i still have a tiny request and a question.

- the request : i have 3 teleport spells for mias castle, 2 of them are very good, the third down in the dungeon with Volkar is far away from him, and i had to run through the dungeon again and again and again, would it be possible to put the teleport in Volkars room?

- the question : sometimes Andrew makes this joke about Linda and that arm wrestling and tell her to use the arms. Maybe, as i am not a native english speaker, i don't realy get the joke, what is he using when not his arms  :D oh, and what is using Linda then?

Oh and at least, i have a bug report, but its not in your mod, but i thinks its SD+ which also affects you (i posted in SD+ and slaverun reloaded thread also).

To reproduce the bug, i installed SD+ and daymoyl, while i did the Andrew skooma quest.

- i returned with the skooma to andrew in dragonbridge inn, where then a scene and super-fantastic sex night should happen :D , without SD+ everything worked fine, with SD+ the PC simple doesn't walk in the room (as the AI will not take control over the PC) and the scene will break

maybe you want to test it yourself and maybe some of your mod users have the same problems

- the request : i have 3 teleport spells for mias castle, 2 of them are very good, the third down in the dungeon with Volkar is far away from him, and i had to run through the dungeon again and again and again, would it be possible to put the teleport in Volkars room?

That was needed before to check if you got any follower viable for slave training with you - there was a trigger box there in earlier versions to run a scan.

- i returned with the skooma to andrew in dragonbridge inn, where then a scene and super-fantastic sex night should happen  :D , without SD+ everything worked fine, with SD+ the PC simple doesn't walk in the room (as the AI will not take control over the PC) and the scene will break

maybe you want to test it yourself and maybe some of your mod users have the same problems

Maybe SD+ tries to do something with your character once PlayerAIDriven gets switched?

Did that happen at any other point when AIDriven is on?

That was needed before to check if you got any follower viable for slave training with you - there was a trigger box there in earlier versions to run a scan.

- i returned with the skooma to andrew in dragonbridge inn, where then a scene and super-fantastic sex night should happen  :D , without SD+ everything worked fine, with SD+ the PC simple doesn't walk in the room (as the AI will not take control over the PC) and the scene will break

Maybe SD+ tries to do something with your character once PlayerAIDriven gets switched?

I had a similar problem with Slaverunreloaded and SD+ (AI controlled player character walks not happening and scenes getting broken). I took SD+ of and it works fine now. I hope it gets resolved eventually because SD+ is a great mod.

skyrimII was super fast and already published a new SD version 341b to fix it

I tested 2 scenes in slaverun and one scene in Mias Lair, everything worked fine, problem is fixed :D

for some reason the cat ears don't show up at all on my character, has anyone experienced this issue?

v61d patch should solve that.

hmm, I have the patch, I'll try reinstalling it

Edit: I tried reinstalling the patch and they still don't work :\

for some reason the cat ears don't show up at all on my character, has anyone experienced this issue?

It's in the update but the mesh path is incorrect.  It has Sextoys-Calyps/khajiitear01.nif set in the esm (under Armor Addon) when it should be MiasLair\khajiitear01.nif.  It's easy to fix in TES5Edit.

I am noticing a problem with the sex slaves and just the sex slaves from this mod, not with any other followers.  After combat ends, they remain in a constant state of alert searching for enemies for several seconds, sheathing then immediately drawing their weapons again, doing this over and over indefinitely in the same area.  However, there are no more hostiles in sight or detected on the HUD.

I was wondering when Andrew's Love Slave gets the special armor that is indicated by the chest at his lodge?

That will be in the next release.  Currently, after you get the pussy chain, you are done.

I was wondering when Andrew's Love Slave gets the special armor that is indicated by the chest at his lodge?

At level 6 after you do his sister quest, you have to do something in his playroom but either I'm an idiot or my game is bugged because I can't figure out what you have to do lol, I can't get him to give me the pussy chain.

You just need to do the tour and then talk to andrew again and he will give you a choice. 

I found a bug trying to dismiss andrew, after I suck the jarl's dick Andrew has the wrong dialogue option and won't let me dismiss him, I attached screenshots so you can see what he says.

That dialog indicates that Andrew is already dismissed.

i have problem with quest "its a trap" in mialair dungeon,my skyrim ceased its if they(fucking elf master and his helper elf too :D) trying raping vessa,any suggestions i play male character 

this is my load order:

Saving mod list:

(0) Skyrim.esm

(1) Update.esm

(2) RSkyrimChildren.esm

(3) Dawnguard.esm

(4) HearthFires.esm

(5) Dragonborn.esm

(6) Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

(7) ApachiiHair.esm

(8) ApachiiHairFemales.esm

(9) ApachiiHairMales.esm

(10) EFFCore.esm

(11) SexLab.esm

(12) BeeingFemale.esm

(13) RaceCompatibility.esm

(14) SexLabAroused.esm

(15) SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm

(16) SGHairPackBase.esm

(17) SummerWear.esm

(18) ZaZAnimationPack.esm

(19) daymoyl.esm

(20) UndergroundBathhouse.esm

(21) CreatureFramework.esm

(22) Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

(23) BodyTypes.esm

(24) Devious Devices - Assets.esm

(25) Devious Devices - Integration.esm

(26) Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

(27) Heels Sound.esm

(28) ScocLB.esm

(29) SexLab - Sexual Fame.esm

(30) TERAArmors.esm

(31) MiasLair.esp

(32) HighResTexturePack01.esp

(33) HighResTexturePack02.esp

(34) HighResTexturePack03.esp

(35) Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

(36) PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

(37) PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

(38) PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp

(39) PerkusMaximus_Thief+Perma Patch USLEEP.esp

(40) Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

(41) Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

(42) Pre PaMa WAFR Patch.esp

(43) Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

(44) SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp

(45) SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp

(46) SAM Merge Barbarian-Forsworn-Adult Accessories.esp

(47) RWT Merge+Watercolor for ENB RWT.esp

(48) Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

(49) Brawl Bugs CE.esp

(50) FoxySkyrim.esp

(51) 00FacialExpressions.esp

(52) 0SACT.esp

(53) 12FemaleBrows.esp

(54) 3DNPC.esp

(55) 3DNPCEFF.esp

(56) [MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights +Dawnguard.esp

(57) AnPack.esp

(58) Apropos.esp

(59) arousalvisuals.esp

(60) Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

(61) BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

(62) BF_RS_Children_addon.esp

(63) Blush When Aroused.esp

(64) Blush When Aroused CE.esp

(65) BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp

(66) Brows+Beards Male&Female Merge.esp

(67) BT_NPCnudityAddon.esp

(68) SoS Wilds+Civilization+Dungeons Merge.esp

(69) Captured Dreams.esp

(70) RemoveAmbientInteriorFog.esp

(71) Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn.esp

(72) Better Vampires.esp

(73) CharmingHighHeels.esp

(74) Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

(75) comvex-hmpriestess.esp

(76) dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp

(77) DD For Him - Captured Dreams patch.esp

(78) Inconsequential NPCs.esp

(79) SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

(80) xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

(81) xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

(82) SMIM-Merged-All.esp

(83) Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

(84) Devious Deviants.esp

(85) Deviously Cursed Loot Patch For Him.esp

(86) DF_T19.esp

(87) DPnTrielekMix.esp

(88) SkyUI.esp

(89) Dual Sheath Redux.esp

(90) DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp

(91) DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp

(92) DW.esp

(93) EFFDialogue.esp

(94) ELFX+DLC+UNOFFCIAL SMIMM ELFX FIX Merge.esp

(95) Enhanced Blood Merge.esp

(96) Eyes of Aber.esp

(97) FISS.esp

(98) FloppySOS.esp

(99) FNIS.esp

(100) FNISSexyMove.esp

(101) FollowerCiceria.esp

(102) Giants.esp

(103) Hairs Merge.esp

(104) HarleyQuinn.esp

(105) HDT Hairs Merge Ponytail+DOA+numenume.esp

(106) HDT Havok Object.esp

(107) aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp

(108) HDT Skirt+Earrings Merge.esp

(109) HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp

(110) HearthfireMultiKid Merge.esp

(111) Iridum Eyes X-race Patch.esp

(112) IridumEyes2.0.esp

(113) Jugs.esp

(114) Luxurious Seduction.esp

(115) Male Presets 2-3.esp

(116) MatureSkinComplexions.esp

(117) SSLToys.esp

(118) Merta Black Rose Armor.esp

(119) Milker Movil Armor.esp

(120) SummerWearUBH.esp

(121) Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

(122) MilkModNEW.esp

(123) LoversComfort.esp

(124) Accessories for Females Merge.esp

(125) Vampirelordroyal.esp

(126) BVandRB_Formlist.esp

(127) CBBE HDT Outfits.esp

(128) heimu0.esp

(129) CBBE Merge Heels.esp

(130) Elewin Pumps.esp

(131) LeijonaFollower.esp

(132) Fjora.esp

(133) SummerWearSA.esp

(134) ESO Breton Knight by NewrMind43.esp

(135) DragonboneBarbarianMale.esp

(136) Eyes Merge.esp

(137) FNISspells.esp

(138) Heeled Collection.esp

(139) MilkModNEW AB.esp

(140) MilkModNEW HF.esp

(141) MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

(142) Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp

(143) NecroAnims.esp

(144) NewmillerPiercings2.esp

(145) NewmillerPiercings3.esp

(146) NIOVHH.esp

(147) Nisit.esp

(148) NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

(149) PuppetMaster.esp

(150) RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

(151) RaceMenu.esp

(152) RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

(153) RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

(154) RaceMenuPlugin.esp

(155) RevampedExteriorFog.esp

(156) RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp

(157) RSChildren_PatchHeightAdjustedRaces.esp

(158) SexLab Cumshot.esp

(159) SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

(160) SexLab TDF+Quests.esp

(161) SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp

(162) SexLabDefeat.esp

(163) SexLabFuck'EmUp.esp

(164) SexLabMatchMaker.esp

(165) SexLabNiOHighHeels.esp

(166) SexlabScocLB.esp

(167) SexLabSquirtR.esp

(168) SexLabUtil1.esp

(169) SexLabWerewolves.esp

(170) SFO - Dragonborn.esp

(171) simple loading animation.esp

(172) Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp

(173) SL Deadly Drain.esp

(174) SLA Monitor Widget.esp

(175) SLAnimLoader.esp

(176) SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp

(177) SlaveTats.esp

(178) SLIA Merge.esp

(179) SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Equipable.esp

(180) SOS Equipable Schlong.esp

(181) SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp

(182) SOS_Ho.esp

(183) sr_FillHerUp.esp

(184) TairPresets.esp

(185) Tattoo Merge+WG Warpaints.esp

(186) The Joy of Perspective.esp

(187) towConversation.esp

(188) ub_tapestry.esp

(189) UIExtensions.esp

(190) AddItemMenu.esp

(191) Unique Grasses.esp

(192) Ursine Armor Pack.esp

(193) XPMSE.esp

(194) College of Winterhold Entry Requirements.esp

(195) CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp

(196) SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

(197) RSChildren_NonPlayableOverride.esp

(198) MoreNastyCritters.esp

(199) SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

(200) SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

(201) SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

(202) Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

(203) PatchusMaximus.esp

(204) OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp

(205) imp_helm_legend.esp

(206) Face Light Merge.esp

(207) hydra_slavegirls.esp

(208) Devious Devices For Him.esp

(209) DrunkenSluts.esp

(210) pchs_loansharks.esp

(211) SexLab-Stories.esp

(212) SimpleSlavery.esp

(213) Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

(214) Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp

(215) SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

(216) sanguinesDebauchery.esp

(217) SD Cages.esp

(218) SexLab_Dialogues.esp

(219) Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

(220) Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

(221) Bijin AIO.esp

(222) Aela+Astrid Merge.esp

I was not entirely sure what you were asking here, but, load order in and of itself does not have much impact on MiasLair.  However, you are running many mods which severely impact your papyrus load.  I think it is likely that you might be experiencing stack dumps (scripts not running).  Suggest you make and evaluate a papyrus log.  Consider comparing your mod load after reviewing our troubleshooting section.

I remember there was a dialog option tell Andrew leave the palace. But I cannot find it now, all I have now is the "follow me" option. I was using 5.1 and then updated to 6.1 Does this option is disabled or I have broke my mod again (duh!)? I am playing a male character. All I want is him stop having sex with my slaves...in the bath...when I am around... :(

This option is still there.  For it to be available, Andrew cannot be a follower and Andrew is Dominate must be set to false and he must have not already been sent out of the palace.

Quick question about Sasha and Jenny:  Is it possible to get their radiant quests if they are actively following you, or do they have to be relaxing at home before they'll give you a quest  Sorry if that's a dumb question.  I tried searching the thread for an answer, but all I could find were discussions about Andrew's quests.

By the way, Sasha and Jenny are great!  Excellent voice work.  I love their personalities and the way they banter with me and each other.  I've been taking them with me everywhere, which is what prompted my question.

One or the other must be following you and the follower will give you the quest.

apparantly i dont have a sex scene cause i been stuck where they got paralyzed any help?

You'll need to provide more details.  However, in 100% of the cases where those scenes fail, it was because of papyrus overload.  Check the troubleshooting page linked off the main page for help.

can you add "Barby" as another sex slave? i like this elf :D  ;)  

btw.

i have problem with fix grey face bug in MIA Lorenz and Jean Winglow, i changed their path in meshes in facegamedata on my path where i have my textures head and dont work:(

If you follow the instructions in the miaslairextras download, you will not have a grey face.  If you changed the face in CK, you must Ctrl-F4 on the character to remove the grey face.

Yeah.  Don't submit.  It isn't working as intended yet.  Thought they disabled that...

Ok so i fixed the first problem with the moving but now i get teleported to some cave after submitting to the bandits and nothing happen only niri and velle are there. when i look at the map the marker is in the "air" on the map. any way to solve the problem ?  I have version 6      is there such a big difference between 6.1 and 6 ?

Version 6.0 is broken.  Do NOT use it.  If you started with 6.0, remove it and load 6.1 and load a save from before MIasLair was ever loaded.  That is your only option.

is saving Tabitha only in one quest or is she or will she be making a return??

She will be used again later.

The bad thing about starting to mod is, that you have no time anymore to play the other fantastic mods here :D

But i finally played again Mias Lair mod since your Andrew Updates (version 5.0, i think)  and i absolute love it, you did a fantastic job :)

at the moment my relation with Andrew is lvl 5 and i am eager to see what is still to come in lvl 6

x-mas is over , but i still have a tiny request and a question.

I need that teleport location where it is so you go through the scan cell, sorry.

- the question : sometimes Andrew makes this joke about Linda and that arm wrestling and tell her to use the arms. Maybe, as i am not a native english speaker, i don't realy get the joke, what is he using when not his arms  :D oh, and what is using Linda then?

Arm wrestling is a sport in the US and is generally only done by males.

Oh and at least, i have a bug report, but its not in your mod, but i thinks its SD+ which also affects you (i posted in SD+ and slaverun reloaded thread also).

To reproduce the bug, i installed SD+ and daymoyl, while i did the Andrew skooma quest.

SD+ is pretty buggy, don't recommend that you have it loaded.

- i returned with the skooma to andrew in dragonbridge inn, where then a scene and super-fantastic sex night should happen :D , without SD+ everything worked fine, with SD+ the PC simple doesn't walk in the room (as the AI will not take control over the PC) and the scene will break

I don't play SD+, don't like it and it has many known issues.  It is not likely that I will ever take the time to make MiasLair compatible.

Someone can could fix head mesh Mia Lorenz bcs she has on mesh apachiihair14 but when i open mialair.esp in tesedit she has diffrent hair "miaangel" from ks hairdos and ingame she using ks hairdos hair hmmmm and for that i have face black head on her :(

We haven't used apachii hair for a ver long time.  If you have it, it is likely because you are using a very old version or you have some other mod interfering.

It's in the update but the mesh path is incorrect.  It has Sextoys-Calyps/khajiitear01.nif set in the esm (under Armor Addon) when it should be MiasLair\khajiitear01.nif.  It's easy to fix in TES5Edit.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll have a look.

I am noticing a problem with the sex slaves and just the sex slaves from this mod, not with any other followers.  After combat ends, they remain in a constant state of alert searching for enemies for several seconds, sheathing then immediately drawing their weapons again, doing this over and over indefinitely in the same area.  However, there are no more hostiles in sight or detected on the HUD.

No idea what that might be.  I take sasha and jenny with me constantly and they don't behave like that.  That was a problem in a very old version.