i have absolutley zero experience modding. but i want to try this so much.

There are some excellent tutorials on YouTube for Skyrim modding.

Start with the first tutorial - and work through them all.

They will prepare you for modding any Bethesda game,

even though they all have differences.

Fallout 4 is closer to Skyrim than to Fallout 3 for modding.

You also need to decide if you want to modify / create new assets like armor and weapons,

or are scenes and scripts more your thing.

The latter can be done just using the Creation Kit and existing assets.

There is no cost to any of this - except your time.

Apologies for straying off topic - but we need more good modders.

On second reading - if all you want to do is use this mod - ignore everything I said.

Just follow the instructions in the mod description.

i have absolutley zero experience modding. but i want to try this so much.

You need to download and install all the requirement as well as their requirements.  Install them using NMM.  That's the simplest installer for mods.  Here is a link to using NMM.

Install Sexlab and all requirements, but do not install MiasLair just yet.  In addition, install Sexlab Matchmaker (for testing).

After everything is installed (and again after installing MIasLair) run FNIS_for users.  That's one of the Sexlab requirements.

After installing the above mods and matchmaker, use Matchmaker spells to start a sex scene and make sure it all works.   Do not install MiasLair until you are certain that Sexlab works fine.

Make a save using the console command:

save BeforeMiasLair

After Sexlab is running, install Zaz and MiasLair.  The link to Zaz is on the home page as well.  Make sure you install both the esp and texture pack (two separate downloads).

Run FNIS again.

Load the BeforeMiasLair save and then fast travel to Whiterun (or any other major city) and the courier should greet you there and give you a note to start the quest.

Edit:  Once you get MiasLair loaded, do not go overboard installing other mods.  Texture mods are fine, but other mods put a papyrus load on your machine and too many will eventually bring it to it's knees.

Hey. First of all I want to say I completely love this mod. I have been using it from the very first versions, but only recently updated with re-worked Andrew.

I am really loving the quests and everything you guys made, but I am starting to be a bit frustrated with advancing. I still didnt get shield quest and its been over 5 gameplay hours from the sword quest. I did both buttplug and pony tail quests.

I traveled pretty much everywhere I can think of. I dont know if it affects getting the quest, but several times I rolled over 100%

EDIT: Still didnt get the shield quest after 10+ hours. Also I got bug where courier comes to me and says he has something to deliver. Conversation doesnt pop up and he doesnt give me anything. I havent added any other mods lately, but he worked just fine yesterday.

Other thing that happened was that I traveled to Sinkhole and Jenny just randomly walked to me - I didnt have her as a follower and asked me if I want to find her a buttplug.

I am noticing a problem with the sex slaves and just the sex slaves from this mod, not with any other followers.  After combat ends, they remain in a constant state of alert searching for enemies for several seconds, sheathing then immediately drawing their weapons again, doing this over and over indefinitely in the same area.  However, there are no more hostiles in sight or detected on the HUD.

No idea what that might be.  I take sasha and jenny with me constantly and they don't behave like that.  That was a problem in a very old version.

Possibly an incompatibility with EFF (4.0.2)?  I tried un-installing it, but then I can't even recruit Jenny or Sasha.  Even tried loading a game and un-installing EFF right before meeting Jenny.  Might have to try loading a game before Sex Slaves is installed and then try un-installing EFF and testing.  Damn.

EDIT: Tried a different profile that also has EFF and Sex Slaves and it doesn't seem to have the same problem.  So right now I have no idea what it could be in the other profile.

Hey. First of all I want to say I completely love this mod. I have been using it from the very first versions, but only recently updated with re-worked Andrew.

I am really loving the quests and everything you guys made, but I am starting to be a bit frustrated with advancing. I still didnt get shield quest and its been over 5 gameplay hours from the sword quest. I did both buttplug and pony tail quests.

I traveled pretty much everywhere I can think of. I dont know if it affects getting the quest, but several times I rolled over 100%

EDIT: Still didnt get the shield quest after 10+ hours. Also I got bug where courier comes to me and says he has something to deliver. Conversation doesnt pop up and he doesnt give me anything. I havent added any other mods lately, but he worked just fine yesterday.

Other thing that happened was that I traveled to Sinkhole and Jenny just randomly walked to me - I didnt have her as a follower and asked me if I want to find her a buttplug.

Don't get frustrated.  All these radiant quests trigger a minimum of two gameplay DAYS.  If your in a big rush, just sleep for 2 days in Breezehome and then go outside.

The courier is not involved in after you get the sword.  Lots and lots (maybe hundreds) of quests use the courier.

Thanks for the heads up on Jenny, I'll check that.  If she is not a follower, she should not be asking you got get stuff for her.

Edit:  Just checked this and it is not possible for that quest to trigger unless Jenny or Sasha is a follower.  She must have had the quest earlier and just caught up with you when you got to the sinkhole.

i have a problem in the quest i have chose to make vess sex slave but i want to let niri go but the ting is on the quest it says take vess to to him and begin the training. i have done that and it still dont say i have dont it most i train here done? sorry for my bad english

This will need input from Aqqh as I am not familiar with the work he did.

i am having a problem with dark possession,every time i talk to Volkar,the quest disappears and i can't use quest commands.

Not entirely sure what you are describing.  Can you provide more details?

Skyrim Tweeks

Sacremas has asked me to ask you guys if you would check out a set of tweeks that he and Old Book have developed to help stabilize their games.   If you are not having CTD or script lag, do not give these a try.  If you are, give them a try, but make sure you make a save before you get started so you can move back to a place where the tweeks were not applied.  Also, make sure you backup the affected files.

I have not tried these myself because I avoid these kinds of problems by avoiding heavy papyrus mods.  Use at your own risk.

Here is the link http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/?p=1385254

i have a problem in the quest i have chose to make vess sex slave but i want to let niri go but the ting is on the quest it says take vess to to him and begin the training. i have done that and it still dont say i have dont it most i train here done? sorry for my bad english

i am having a problem with dark possession,every time i talk to Volkar,the quest disappears and i can't use quest commands.

when i receive the quest,i talk with Volkar and when i choose the dialog option,the quest disappears from the journal,like it never has started and the game do not recognise the id.

sorry my bad english

when i receive the quest,i talk with Volkar and when i choose the dialog option,the quest disappears from the journal,like it never has started and the game do not recognise the id.

sorry my bad english

There really is no quest entries for Dark Possession until quite a bit later.  There is the opening quest do go and see Vernor who sends you to Volkar.  Once you talk to him the original quest is finished and Dark Possession, a second quest is started silently.

Make sure you have BDSM turned on in MCM.

When you get to Volkar, he will tell you "Well, Dragonborn.  Nice to see you.  I have decided to offer you a little training in my art if your are interested."

Pick the "Yes, I am interested in slave training." choice.  If you are a female player, just follow along.  If you are a male player, make sure you take a female follower with you that is not already a sex slave.

I meant real gameplay hours. Its been definitely over 3 months in game.

The shield quest is just not starting.

Isnt there a way to activate it through console or something? :/

The shield quest is a radiant quest that is started by the game engine.  No way to start it in console.  The shield quest is advanced.  To get it, you need to have completed and gotten the rewards for the Pony Tail, Skooma, Chastity Belt and The Butt Plug,   You must also be at love level 5 or greater.  If you have all these completed in your quest log, let me know and I'll give you specific instructions to find out exactly what you are missing.

The butt plug thing you talked about earlier is problematic.  If you got the butt plug with Sasha or Jenny, that will conflict with Andrew.  Let me know in detail what you have done.

The shield quest is a radiant quest that is started by the game engine.  No way to start it in console.  The shield quest is advanced.  To get it, you need to have completed and gotten the rewards for the Pony Tail, Skooma, Chastity Belt and The Butt Plug,   You must also be at love level 5 or greater.  If you have all these completed in your quest log, let me know and I'll give you specific instructions to find out exactly what you are missing.

The butt plug thing you talked about earlier is problematic.  If you got the butt plug with Sasha or Jenny, that will conflict with Andrew.  Let me know in detail what you have done.

Oh sorry then. I havent gotten the Chastity Belt quest yet (didnt know there is one). Not sure if triggers in some location or if it is radiant quest aswell? And yes I am on level 5 the whole time.

Dont know if it is relevant or not, but I dismissed Andrew once, but the level didnt drop since I did what he asked for.

I didnt accept the butt plug quest from Jenny, just hit ESC and she left (its not in my quest log, not sure if it might be a problem?). It was already after I finished the skooma, pony tail and butt plug quests. Was just returning to finish other vanilla quest.

sorry my bad english

There really is no quest entries for Dark Possession until quite a bit later.  There is the opening quest do go and see Vernor who sends you to Volkar.  Once you talk to him the original quest is finished and Dark Possession, a second quest is started silently.

Make sure you have BDSM turned on in MCM.

When you get to Volkar, he will tell you "Well, Dragonborn.  Nice to see you.  I have decided to offer you a little training in my art if your are interested."

Pick the "Yes, I am interested in slave training." choice.  If you are a female player, just follow along.  If you are a male player, make sure you take a female follower with you that is not already a sex slave.

i did this and the training,after the trainings,the character masturbate and the quest start.

I am playing a male character and tried to use Uthgred for the slave training quest from Volkar. I reassigned her home to Mia's Dungeon cell so I'm sure it's her, but he's complaining that I need to use the same companion. Is there a way to figure out if he's using some other version of Uthgred that got replaced somehow, or redo that part of the quest so he'll be happy? Is EFF incompatible? it didn't show up in the list as such but I don't think it was stated as definitely compatible either.

v61e still has that bug with duplicated dialogue options when you talk to volkar about enslaving vess / niri.

its fixed in that version i'm working on.

v61e still has that bug with duplicated dialogue options when you talk to volkar about enslaving vess / niri.

its fixed in that version i'm working on.

Just to add to what aqqh said:

In the current version you are offered the option "I want to train a companion" twice if you are on Niri or Vess.

Make sure you select the second option.

Either will select them for training, but only the second will progress the Quest.

Hello again. I report a little feedback (and a question).

Playing V 61d with a female Dragonborne and Andrew Dominant follower at love level 8. Using Amazing Follower Tweaks mod.

1) I tried a long mission having both Jenny and Andrew as follower at the some time. It was funny but at the end I had to dismiss Jenny because my toon ended chastised every 5/10 minutes (Jenny grabs her -> Andrew puts the chastity belt on her). Even returning to the castle to take/leave equipment is becoming "dangerous" in this sense. Is it possible that Andrew turns a blind eye when the dragongirl has fun with Jenny and the other slavegirls?

Everyway I'm not sure this would be a good solution. Indeed from Andrew's point of view, he has to discipline the naughty dragongirl. In game terms I think this has some potential. I mean: is it really possible for a submissive dragonborne (who bonded herself to Andrew and/or Volkar) to be at the some time the mistress of a bunch of horny slavegirls? Or is she destined to become one of them? Only time will tell.

2) I used the dialogue: "Andrew I'd like to explore on my own for a while" (something like that - I think you understood which one I mean) but I think something went wrong, because Andrew continued to follow my toon. I mean: he went on behaving like a follower as if I never used that line. Could it be a problem of compatibility with AFT?

3) So, then I used the command to dismiss Andrew. Andrew went mad and my toon had to blowjob the Jarl of Falkreath. This time Andrew was effectively dismissed (and love level went down to 7) but it seems that he took it to heart because when my dragongirl returned to hire him he refused categorically. Does he need more time to cool down and you will be able to rehire him or are you ***ewed?

Hello again. I report a little feedback (and a question).

Playing V 61d with a female Dragonborne and Andrew Dominant follower at love level 8. Using Amazing Follower Tweaks mod.

1) I tried a long mission having both Jenny and Andrew as follower at the some time. It was funny but at the end I had to dismiss Jenny because my toon ended chastised every 5/10 minutes (Jenny grabs her -> Andrew puts the chastity belt on her). Even returning to the castle to take/leave equipment is becoming "dangerous" in this sense. Is it possible that Andrew turns a blind eye when the dragongirl has fun with Jenny and the other slavegirls?

Everyway I'm not sure this would be a good solution. Indeed from Andrew's point of view, he has to discipline the naughty dragongirl. In game terms I think this has some potential. I mean: is it really possible for a submissive dragonborne (who bonded herself to Andrew and/or Volkar) to be at the some time the mistress of a bunch of horny slavegirls? Or is she destined to become one of them? Only time will tell.

2) I used the dialogue: "Andrew I'd like to explore on my own for a while" (something like that - I think you understood which one I mean) but I think something went wrong, because Andrew continued to follow my toon. I mean: he went on behaving like a follower as if I never used that line. Could it be a problem of compatibility with AFT?

3) So, then I used the command to dismiss Andrew. Andrew went mad and my toon had to blowjob the Jarl of Falkreath. This time Andrew was effectively dismissed (and love level went down to 7) but it seems that he took it to heart because when my dragongirl returned to hire him he refused categorically. Does he need more time to cool down and you will be able to rehire him or are you ***ewed?

Thanks for the feedback on the Jarl Blowjob.  I'll have to fix that as soon as Aqqh is done.

If you take the option to have the PC go her own way, the only real current thing it does is make Andrew marriageable and he will not get pissed if you fuck someone else.   I'll have to add some more to this when Aqqh is done.

Oh sorry then. I havent gotten the Chastity Belt quest yet (didnt know there is one). Not sure if triggers in some location or if it is radiant quest aswell? And yes I am on level 5 the whole time.

Dont know if it is relevant or not, but I dismissed Andrew once, but the level didnt drop since I did what he asked for.

I didnt accept the butt plug quest from Jenny, just hit ESC and she left (its not in my quest log, not sure if it might be a problem?). It was already after I finished the skooma, pony tail and butt plug quests. Was just returning to finish other vanilla quest.

The chastity belt quest should trigger after level 5.

In console do:

getglobalvalue sexslchastitybeltcount

It should be 0

then

getglobalvalue sexslslavequestrunning

it too should be zero

Andrew must be a follower,

Also do

sqv MiaAndFindPonyTail

It must be completed.

In console do:

It should be 0

then

it too should be zero

Also do

sqv MiaAndFindPonyTail

It must be completed.

both are zero, but PonyTail quest is at 500 and stopped, enabled? is at No.

EDIT: think I just realised what might have caused the problem - I removed the barier in Sinkhole through console and moved Andrew to me. I wasnt in that location before and had v6.1, but it was still there. I am everytime using vanilla save to bypass Unbound quest at start of the game, have no idea if that could have caused it...

What should I do now? Is my save broken? Should I start completely new game? 

In console do:

It should be 0

then

it too should be zero

Also do

sqv MiaAndFindPonyTail

It must be completed.

both are zero, but PonyTail quest is at 500 and stopped, enabled? is at No.

EDIT: think I just realised what might have caused the problem - I removed the barier in Sinkhole through console and moved Andrew to me. I wasnt in that location before and had v6.1, but it was still there. I am everytime using vanilla save to bypass Unbound quest at start of the game, have no idea if that could have caused it...

What should I do now? Is my save broken? Should I start completely new game? 

The ponytail quest is supposed to be stopped at stage 500, so that is right.

The other requirements for the ChastityBelt quest are:

SexSlAndrewState >= 5

SexSlGiftCount >= 2

Do a

getglobalvalue  on the above two variables and verify that the values are satisfied.

If they are, verifty that andrew is a follower with

getfactionrank 0005c84e

After clicking on him in console.  The value should be 0 or greater.

and the quests

MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff,  MiaAndFindChastityBelt, MiaAndFindShield and MiaAndFindPonyTail must all be not running.

Do an sqv on all the above quests and verify that they are all stopped and at stage 0 or stage 200+.

If all is satisfied,

set SexSlSlaveQuestLastTime to 0

Then, fast travel to whiterun with Andrew in tow and you should get the chastity belt quest.