Howdy folks,

first a big Thank You to everyone, who made this great mod happen. I really do enjoy it! Great Work!

Bug reports kinda help? Okay, here you are.

1. I did the glorious Andrew storyline. I chose to become the playmate and we continued to roam Skyrim. After hitting love level 9, the dialog option to serve Andrew sexually just diappeared. It didnt return at Love Level 10 (i just grinded lvl 9 to 10 via Honeybrew mead option). Bug or Intention? Its kinda sad, 'cause i just cant do my chores for Andrew ;) I did reload the save game before stepping up from level 8 (which has gorgious "serving" options) to 9 several times, with no success.

2. At Lvl 2 (maybe 3), Andrew did his "im kinda tired of waiting)-force greet. He asked me to plug the rabbit tail. We hadnt done the radiant quast to retrieve this particular item at this point.

Howdy folks,

first a big Thank You to everyone, who made this great mod happen. I really do enjoy it! Great Work!

Bug reports kinda help? Okay, here you are.

1. I did the glorious Andrew storyline. I chose to become the playmate and we continued to roam Skyrim. After hitting love level 9, the dialog option to serve Andrew sexually just diappeared. It didnt return at Love Level 10 (i just grinded lvl 9 to 10 via Honeybrew mead option). Bug or Intention? Its kinda sad, 'cause i just cant do my chores for Andrew ;) I did reload the save game before stepping up from level 8 (which has gorgious "serving" options) to 9 several times, with no success.

2. At Lvl 2 (maybe 3), Andrew did his "im kinda tired of waiting)-force greet. He asked me to plug the rabbit tail. We hadnt done the radiant quast to retrieve this particular item at this point.

Good lord, I never expected anyone to get past level 9.  I'll put out a fix sometime soon.  In the meantime, issue the following console command:

set sexslAndrewState to 7. 

Until we have more content completed, There is no advantage to getting beyond level 7.  At level 6, when Andrew gives you the pussy chain, he gets significantly more powerful, but beyond that, nothing else useful happens.

Your item 2 should have been fixed in the last 6.1 release.

Running version 5.2

Sasha used Linda's voice for the "those fools are fighting, what a waste of energy" line.

I checked and in version 6.1, this works fine.

thank you for this very fun mod!

i didn't see it mentioned yet, as an alternative, i used NPC Visual Transfer Tool to customize the look of my slaves

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64875/?

That's great and all...but I like the original appearances of each character.

Tho I wouldn't mind having Jenn and Sasha actually matching their body types from their little argument about the fried egg titties.  That's hilarious.

6.1B

Just a note to let you know I did a clean install and run of 6.1B from beginning through Virgin, and none of the problems I had on 6.0

were reproducible.  Looks great! Still using it.

Nits:

Feeding food to a trainee takes out two, even though one is specified. It has always been this way.

Vernor has not given the option to train slaves for me in a number of releases. No idea what he gates on.

Observations on 6.1B:

I took Mirai as a companion through the starting Quest. Worked fine. After drinking the potion to release myself,

she had a Quest marker and one dialogue topic: "Release me". Perfect!

For the first time, I found Niri and Vess in the same cell, being tortured. Killed him and talked to each of them.

After that, Niri walked back to "her" cell. Not sure if intended, but worked very well.

Bigger than a nit:  Taking my companion into Bryling's house during Virgin caused Skyrim to lock up at the end of the sex scene. Tried a few times. Had to use Task Manager each time to kill it. Screen froze.

Leaving her outside fixed it.

I could also use some tips on how to cut down Jenny's and Sasha's arousal rate. Those girls are insatiable...

Mine I can control through Sexlab Arousal.

And maybe one more tip. I got the Buttplug of Lust Quest, but nothing after that one. Interval is set to two days, and it has been a week or so.

Are those Quests gated by gender? I sort of switched back after Virgin...

I had a very nice time getting through the Andrew (dom) storyline.   The first bug I found was when my PC couldn't find a way to use the key and get the the wall in the mine where the butt plug was.  I don't know if this was a bug or just me not seeing a way to go through the rock wall, but the PC didn't find a place to use the key, so I used a set stage command to advance the quest.

Andrew's lodge, outside and inside seemed a little buggy.  Weird things would happen, but I found a way to get through them, or try again with an earlier save and finally got through everything.  I really enjoyed it, so complements to everyone who made this story line so cool!

--> I don't understand the ramifications of the two choices the PC is faced with when talking with Andrew at the end.  I would appreciate it if someone could explain the differences in consequences between the two choices.  I found out that Andrew won't be happy with the PC in either choice if you try to dismiss him, and I really enjoyed finding out   =)   But I just don't understand the differences of what will follow game play wise based the which choice the PC makes.  I used MO to duplicate my game so I can explore each choice more fully.

Thx again for all the great game play in this mod!

Dang it!  My training is not working anymore.  Every time I try to train a new slave it starts combat and Volkar tries to kill the new slave.  I know it worked before, but now I am very high level and am wondering if some sort of perk is causing this?  I had it working with my current setup and have already trained Mia and another slave I think.   Now I am trying to train Ves and the other girl and they start combat when I whip them with the crop a few times.  I have added mods since, but they are decoration mods.

Also, for some reason the crop won't shows its picture in the preview when selecting an item in the menu.  So it is very possible a stupid mod I added did this since i started.  So it could be the decorator mods I guess.  Wonder if anyone else has seen this issue.

[Edit]

Also, now the crop show blood spurting out and is not leaving marks on the slave.  I have changed body type from CBBE to CBBE HDT.  I don't know if that would cause that or not.  I imagine the blood spurting out is not right though.  It did not do that before.  So maybe that can help diagnose the issue.  Also, I have the Dibella perk for damage against the opposite sex.  That is why I thought it might be something to do with perks.  The crops show 1 damage as the damage it can do.  I am not sure if that is right or not.

I've observed a recurring problem when Volkar invites his buddies to use your character during

his slave training lessons for the PC; they whip the PC across the room and against the outer wall,

and then when the sex starts one of them winds up outside the cell. This happened three times in

a row; the first time Volkar disappeared, although I could hear the sound of him falling and hitting

the ground somewhere in limbo. I would suggest using the chained posed during the gang whipping

scene, since it works well at holding the PC in place in the center of the room.

I also had chronic problems with Volkar getting stuck above/behind the Zaz wheel during whipping

scenes.

Whip marks don't always show on the PC, but will start to work again if you reload the cell.

Something is conflicting with Andrew's follow package; it's very unreliable. Since other people don't

seem to be having this problem I assume it's something in my load order. I'll leave a note when I

figure out what it is.

It would be nice to have the option to disable female voices for the PC added by this mod; none of

them fit my character, and they are TOO LOUD in relation to other voice sound levels; both vanilla

and those added by this mod. So maybe a 5th MCM setting 'none' for the voices.

EDIT: It's the slave's voices that were too loud, observed when they 'raped' my PC; voices applied

to the PC during Volkar's training were reasonable.

This is a really interesting mod, and It's been getting better and better. Thanks for all your hard work.

I tried to dismiss Jen, and she says "yes, Mistress", but after that still follows me. Had to uninstall just to get rid of her. What I am doing wrong?

If you use something like EFF, you also have to dismiss them using the EFF command wheel. Never had a problem with Jenny, but some followers also need an assigned home when you dismiss them.

When I take other companions to Volkar to be trained the get hostile when I whip them while training. Any way to fix this?

For example, I chose to free Niri and then later tried taking her back to train. 

make sure that you use whips coming from this mod.

otherwise its likely that your whipping would be considered as an assault.

you can:

1) disable those rocks with the console (target each rock on by one and type "disable")

2) target andrew in the console, get past the rocks, teleport him to you (console "moveto player"). if you use EFF then just use teleport follower ability.