Sigh. For some reason I'm not getting any radiant quests from Andrew at all. I got one from Jenny, for the Butt Plug of L-, but nothing since.

Which means Andrew is at level 4, 100% - but can go no further because, again, nada but the occasion sex approach.

Well, sorry to say for my computer, 6.0 is not working. Did a good half dozen clean installs, all with same result.

Problems:

Missing alias on Stranger causing Quest hang (bypass worked)

Frequent CTDs when entering Stranger's Inn (missing alias related?)

At the end on Niri's run leading Vess to the Orc camp, she is supposed to force greet "here we are". She does not, and Quest is hung.

Nit: Navmesh on final stair up to volcar is broken. Followers can not follow me up that stair to Volkar.

Not much of a problem - Volkar summons them to start training.

I rolled back to 5.9B, and everything through the starting Quest works perfectly. Best part is no more CTDs (yet).

Mia is hanging in the dungeon, and next Quest is Decide what to do about Vess. I am satisfied it is all working.

Note: This is my first run through as a Male. I took a female follower along to see what happened.

She wound up stripped, hanging in the same cell as Vess. Perfect, and must be the expected result.

I got her down and redressed, and she helped clear the dungeon.

If I can provide any more input on 6.0, let me know. For now I am quite happy with 5.9B

Also - thank heavens for the recycle bin, since back releases are not available on the site.

Can you send me the Mega 5.9B files by PM? Because i want to go back to 5.9B it was just fine in that version, But if you can, i would like a Unistall guide for the mod, Or just by replacing its fine?

Sigh. For some reason I'm not getting any radiant quests from Andrew at all. I got one from Jenny, for the Butt Plug of L-, but nothing since.

Which means Andrew is at level 4, 100% - but can go no further because, again, nada but the occasion sex approach.

This. I’m in exactly the same situation. Same single butt plug quest from Jenny, same level 4 100% with Andrew as my only follower now with no new quests triggering in several game-days. I’ve tried clearing dungeons with him, going into towns by both fast travel and regular entrance, waiting 3 days or so and hitting another town, hanging out in bars, etc. No quests, no new dialog options. I’ve adjusted the days between radiant quests in mcm, looked at the globals in the console for anything garbled, etc. In fact, it seems like Andrew’s sex drive has fallen off somewhat since hitting level 4 100%. I can still initiate, but he doesn’t demand sex nearly as often as before. And the “I wanna see your playroom” dialog option that initiates his “You’re not ready but here is a taste” option is gone.

I’ve tried responding to his situational dialog, ie going to a tavern when he suggests it or getting mead or ale and giving it to him if he mentions it. Nada.

Are there any quests that should be running in the console at this point, or anything obvious that I’m missing?

Dont Worry, fixed it, Basically all you need to do is : Using zaz animation, Go to the AI option (or player control, something like that) and Select the option that Sais (i dont remember right now very well) Refresh AI Or Player AI something, Now im having a bug where the Bandit Chief tell me to surrender and when i do (because they are really hard and i dont like to cheat) they just send me to a Ice Cave, with Vess npc and she says (looks like she doesnt want to talk with you) and Theres a Trapdoor but i cant open it

Same here but what I just read the surrender path isn't working yet :(

I've spent hours removing mods and cleaning up my game thinking the problem was with my end, including starting a new game.

Can anyone confirm  that about the surrender option at the hunter's retreat?

You can ignore this.  It is a bug in a wip and I am rolling this back today.

I have an issue in the find andrews sister quests... qhn arriving to the lodge... just where the quest mark is ... nothing happens... i dont know what to do... tried to move  andrew to the signal... to the door... even with tcl move up or down... across the house... opening the house with comands... i dont know what elase to try to keep going

Make and have a look at your papyrus log.  You almost certainly a papyrus issue.  You should have had Andrew give you a key when you arrived at the house.  For some reason, the OnGainLos() at the lodge did not trigger. 

Figure out what is preventing your papyrus engine from working properly.

Great Mod, love the deliberate way that it is implemented (I'm normally guilty of just skipping through to all new mod content and ruining my own immersion). If I would request anything, is there any chance of getting remarks from npc's when travelling with Andrew e.g "is that the Dragonborn... wearing a collar?!"  "<whisper> I hear she was defeated by a necromancer and retrained as a sex slave!" "The mighty Dragonborn finally knows her place" etc

Great idea

Two questions

what can you do in the playroom besides shower and tour.

How to I become a love slave all it says is find a way at

thanks

You are at the end of the current content.  We will be adding more.  For now, just take andrew out and enjoy the 1000 lines of dialog he has.

Radiant quests end at level 4.  You need to keep playing with him and return to a major city every few days.

Well, sorry to say for my computer, 6.0 is not working. Did a good half dozen clean installs, all with same result.

Problems:

Missing alias on Stranger causing Quest hang (bypass worked)

Frequent CTDs when entering Stranger's Inn (missing alias related?)

At the end on Niri's run leading Vess to the Orc camp, she is supposed to force greet "here we are". She does not, and Quest is hung.

Nit: Navmesh on final stair up to volcar is broken. Followers can not follow me up that stair to Volkar.

Not much of a problem - Volkar summons them to start training.

I rolled back to 5.9B, and everything through the starting Quest works perfectly. Best part is no more CTDs (yet).

Mia is hanging in the dungeon, and next Quest is Decide what to do about Vess. I am satisfied it is all working.

Note: This is my first run through as a Male. I took a female follower along to see what happened.

She wound up stripped, hanging in the same cell as Vess. Perfect, and must be the expected result.

I got her down and redressed, and she helped clear the dungeon.

If I can provide any more input on 6.0, let me know. For now I am quite happy with 5.9B

Also - thank heavens for the recycle bin, since back releases are not available on the site.

Can you send me the Mega 5.9B files by PM? Because i want to go back to 5.9B it was just fine in that version, But if you can, i would like a Unistall guide for the mod, Or just by replacing its fine?

I am putting out a new version today.

im kinda far into the quest so i dont wanna spoil here

im on the quest "discover how to become loveslave"

wonder if i need to do something special or is it auto

quest that i will get after some time will pass

im sorry if its stupid question . quite some time has passed now (maybe not as much as i think)

This. I’m in exactly the same situation. Same single butt plug quest from Jenny, same level 4 100% with Andrew as my only follower now with no new quests triggering in several game-days. I’ve tried clearing dungeons with him, going into towns by both fast travel and regular entrance, waiting 3 days or so and hitting another town, hanging out in bars, etc. No quests, no new dialog options. I’ve adjusted the days between radiant quests in mcm, looked at the globals in the console for anything garbled, etc. In fact, it seems like Andrew’s sex drive has fallen off somewhat since hitting level 4 100%. I can still initiate, but he doesn’t demand sex nearly as often as before. And the “I wanna see your playroom” dialog option that initiates his “You’re not ready but here is a taste” option is gone.

I’ve tried responding to his situational dialog, ie going to a tavern when he suggests it or getting mead or ale and giving it to him if he mentions it. Nada.

Are there any quests that should be running in the console at this point, or anything obvious that I’m missing?

What is your MCM setting for Days between quests?  At level 4, You must also be playing a female PC and have dominant Andrew checked in MCM. 

If you got the bunny tail with sasha or Jenny, you are screwed.

If you are playing a female PC, and you have the bunny tail from Sasha or Jenny, do the following in console

set SexslBunnyTailCount to 0

Then fast travel to a major city with Andrew in your party and NOT sasha or jenny.

im sorry if its stupid question . quite some time has passed now (maybe not as much as i think)

You are at the end of the current quest chain.  If you have the pussy chain, Andrew is now a very powerful ally.  Take him with you and go questing and wait for more content.  It took me 4 months to do what you just did.  Kinda doesn't seem fair.

What is your MCM setting for Days between quests? At level 4, You must also be playing a female PC and have dominant Andrew checked in MCM.

If you got the bunny tail with sasha or Jenny, you are screwed.

If you are playing a female PC, and you have the bunny tail from Sasha or Jenny, do the following in console

Then fast travel to a major city with Andrew in your party and NOT sasha or jenny.

You are at the end of the current quest chain. If you have the pussy chain, Andrew is now a very powerful ally. Take him with you and go questing and wait for more content. It took me 4 months to do what you just did. Kinda doesn't seem fair.
MCM for days between quests is at 2. At one point I did set the variable for it to 0 via console but it made no difference. SexslBunnyTailCount is 0, I got one radiant for a different buttplug (and that variable is at 1) from the girls before dumping them for Andrew. I’ve never gotten a radiant from him. Playing female pc with dominant Andrew. He is my only follower and I fast traveled between Whiterun, Solitude, and Riften several times last night.

Dont Worry, fixed it, Basically all you need to do is : Using zaz animation, Go to the AI option (or player control, something like that) and Select the option that Sais (i dont remember right now very well) Refresh AI Or Player AI something, Now im having a bug where the Bandit Chief tell me to surrender and when i do (because they are really hard and i dont like to cheat) they just send me to a Ice Cave, with Vess npc and she says (looks like she doesnt want to talk with you) and Theres a Trapdoor but i cant open it

I've spent hours removing mods and cleaning up my game thinking the problem was with my end, including starting a new game.

Shame, I liked that option. Hope you iron out those bugs soon :)

When do you get radiant quests from andrew and can you give me an example of one of them? I don't think I have ever recieved a quest from him, I have him at lvl 4 and 96% for the next level.

Thanks for the amazing mod, I completely stopped playing fallout 4 after I discovered it.

Version 6.1 is Available

This is a reversion to the 5.9 esp file while keeping the fixes to the Andrew dialog introduced in 6.0.  Also, make a minor fix to Andrew so he will advance past level 6 now.

My apologies for screwing this up.  We released 6.0 thinking that it would not cause any problems.  Sadly, we were proven wrong.

We will be releasing the new content after we have had ample time to get it all tested and working flawlessly.

Shame, I liked that option. Hope you iron out those bugs soon :)

It will get worked out, but not soon.  This stuff takes an incredibly long time.  The Andrew content that took me 4 months you guys finish in 4 days.

Hey fishburger67 i translate to spanish if you want the .esp.

If you make a Sexlab release, I'll link it on our home page.  However, I would not like to keep it maintained myself, so it's best for you to take that on.

When do you get radiant quests from andrew and can you give me an example of one of them? I don't think I have ever recieved a quest from him, I have him at lvl 4 and 96% for the next level.

Thanks for the amazing mod, I completely stopped playing fallout 4 after I discovered it.

You should get a radiant quest to get Andrew some ale right away (level 1).  You should get some food quests at level 3 and a bunny tail quest at level 4.  If not, you have something wrong.  Go into any inn in any major city to get the ale quest.

Go to any city to get the food and bunny tail quests.

You must have Andrew as a follower (in currentfollowerfaction),  you cannot have completed the food quests with Sasha and Jenny, and you cannot have another radiant quest running from Sasha/Jenny or Andrew.

You should get a radiant quest to get Andrew some ale right away (level 1).  You should get some food quests at level 3 and a bunny tail quest at level 4.  If not, you have something wrong.  Go into any inn in any major city to get the ale quest.

Go to any city to get the food and bunny tail quests.

You must have Andrew as a follower (in currentfollowerfaction),  you cannot have completed the food quests with Sasha and Jenny, and you cannot have another radiant quest running from Sasha/Jenny or Andrew.

Ah that's it, I have a radiant quest active from another npc, thanks.

If you have done the radiant quests with Sasha and/or Jenny, you have probably screwed some things up.

You must dismiss Sasha and Jenny after completing any radiant quests they gave you.  You must not have ANY radiant quest running from Andrew or Sasha/Jenny.

If you have completed the Sasha/Jenny bunny tail quest,

I simply wanna say thank you again to Fish, to the guys and dolls who gave their voice to the characters and to every single one of the creative and technical team that works on this wonderful mod. Episode 4 has so many improvements and I'm having great fun playing with it.

Roamig Skyrim with a female (and little slutty) dragonborn I appreciated a lot the new Andrew and the way you developed his route and background. I can't wait to see what will happen next when my toon will advance to the next love levels.

Now a bit of feedback. The mod worked fine, except for the debris ahead the door in Soljund's Sinkhole that I had to remove via console (but you already know about that) and a funny gag that happened with Siddgeir the Jarl of Falkreath when my toon attempted to dismiss Andrew. She was down on her knees ready to accomplish her (blow)job but just a millisecond before the animation' starting the Jarl decided it was bedtime and he went to sleep!. My girl was left stuck on her knees (I waited a few minutes real-time and then I had to use the wait command to make time go by faster) until the Jarl returned and the animation started.

One more odd occurence happened inside the Four Shield inn at Dragon Bridge, just after the skooma "party". Volkar appeared in the inn and he was mad because my toon removed his labia exciter! He said something about that and then casted a spell on my dragongirl (the one he casts just before the "training" lessons) but then the game unfortunately crashed to desktop.

Then my toon went into some troubles when Andrew did not like the weekly training she had with Volkar and made her wear the chastity belt interrupting but breaking the training lesson animations.

My toon accepted (I chose Volkar's armor at the end of the Tabitha quest) to be Volkar's slave long ago (about 150 game hours) so I really did not want to go back to a previous save and I had to tip the Volkar's contract option in MCM in order to avoid to repeat this conflict. 

Maybe with future updates you can solve the Andrew-Volkar dilemma finding a way to "save" the slave dragongirl from Volkar. Who knows maybe Volkar owe Andrew one for something or Lord Sanguine might assign a new quest to Andrew and his new (sex)loveslave and he will be able to have her only for himself as a reward, or he could make a deal with Volkar... Well, that's all up to you.

Finally I'd like the idea to get random funny remarks from Skyrim people. The dragonborn collarized or, worst, naked or dressed with cat ears, pony or bunny tail deserves some mock. 

Thank you again for you amazing work.

I simply wanna say thank you again to Fish, to the guys and dolls who gave their voice to the characters and to every single one of the creative and technical team that works on this wonderful mod. Episode 4 has so many improvements and I'm having great fun playing with it.

Roamig Skyrim with a female (and little slutty) dragonborn I appreciated a lot the new Andrew and the way you developed his route and background. I can't wait to see what will happen next when my toon will advance to the next love levels.

Now a bit of feedback. The mod worked fine, except for the debris ahead the door in Soljund's Sinkhole that I had to remove via console (but you already know about that) and a funny gag that happened with Siddgeir the Jarl of Falkreath when my toon attempted to dismiss Andrew. She was down on her knees ready to accomplish her (blow)job but just a millisecond before the animation' starting the Jarl decided it was bedtime and he went to sleep!. My girl was left stuck on her knees (I waited a few minutes real-time and then I had to use the wait command to make time go by faster) until the Jarl returned and the animation started.

One more odd occurence happened inside the Four Shield inn at Dragon Bridge, just after the skooma "party". Volkar appeared in the inn and he was mad because my toon removed his labia exciter! He said something about that and then casted a spell on my dragongirl (the one he casts just before the "training" lessons) but then the game unfortunately crashed to desktop.

Then my toon went into some troubles when Andrew did not like the weekly training she had with Volkar and made her wear the chastity belt interrupting but breaking the training lesson animations.

My toon accepted (I chose Volkar's armor at the end of the Tabitha quest) to be Volkar's slave long ago (about 150 game hours) so I really did not want to go back to a previous save and I had to tip the Volkar's contract option in MCM in order to avoid to repeat this conflict. 

Maybe with future updates you can solve the Andrew-Volkar dilemma finding a way to "save" the slave dragongirl from Volkar. Who knows maybe Volkar owe Andrew one for something or Lord Sanguine might assign a new quest to Andrew and his new (sex)loveslave and he will be able to have her only for himself as a reward, or he could make a deal with Volkar... Well, that's all up to you.

Finally I'd like the idea to get random funny remarks from Skyrim people. The dragonborn collarized or, worst, naked or dressed with cat ears, pony or bunny tail deserves some mock. 

Thank you again for you amazing work.

Thanks for the feedback.  Yes, Aqqh and many others recognized the Volkar conflict with Andrew right away.  I gave it a little thought, but did not think someone would have 150 game hours in with Volkar as their master.  I'll have to give that some more thought.

Thanks for the feedback.  Yes, Aqqh and many others recognized the Volkar conflict with Andrew right away.  I gave it a little thought, but did not think someone would have 150 game hours in with Volkar as their master.  I'll have to give that some more thought.

There's significant overlap between fans of Volkar and fans of Andrew. Maybe an extended, explicit scene where Andrew recognizes the contract with Volkar and demands the Dragonborn break it?

Andrew: "Volcar is a daedra! He will destroy you, and laugh as he does it!"

Dragonborn: "You're wrong about Volkar! He loves me!"

Andrew: "Daedra do not Love. I do."

Dragonborn: "Don't say that!"

Andrew: "Break the contract, or I am gone! I am no one's second choice."

At which point the Dragonborn can agree, and return to break the contract, or refuse, and end Andrew's romance. 

Recent update fixed an issue I was going to post about, but I seem to have an issue with Andrew.  He apparent has no idea how to walk.  Example, I'm leaving Whiterun.  As we go past the stable, i keep going and runs into the carriage, stops, turns around and runs up the hill then back down, then back to the carrage.  Some kind of pathing error is making it hard for him to move around. 

After some experimention, it seems at least one of the cites from Expanded Towns and Cities is hard for him to navigate.  He can go through one gate of Falkreath, but not the other, and can't seem to make his way past Whiterun stables.  So far, the others are ok, but it's taking me a while to go through them.  Thought I would bring this up in case there's something you can do or someone else is having the same issue.

Hello FishBurger.

In the quest "SexSlAndrew" (in v60, v61) there is a strange bug. In the script "SexSlAndrewScript.psc" you are using:

SexSlControllerScript pSexSlControllerScript = Quest.getQuest("SexSlController") as SexSlControllerScript
     if(pSexSlControllerScript.getChastityBeltCount())

But in the script "SexSlControllerScript" no function "getChastityBeltCount()". However, the script "SexSlAndrewScript" compiled and there the challenge is.

Best regards.

Waiting for the continuation of the story of Andrew

If you have done the radiant quests with Sasha and/or Jenny, you have probably screwed some things up.

You must dismiss Sasha and Jenny after completing any radiant quests they gave you.  You must not have ANY radiant quest running from Andrew or Sasha/Jenny.

If you have completed the Sasha/Jenny bunny tail quest,

I had done the butt plug radiant for jenny (but without Jenny being my follower, she literally ran out of the castle to give me the quest). Couldn't find anything else.

That said, I restarted the whole thing – ran the hell away from Jenny – and now have gotten an ale radiant so... good?

There's significant overlap between fans of Volkar and fans of Andrew. Maybe an extended, explicit scene where Andrew recognizes the contract with Volkar and demands the Dragonborn break it?

At which point the Dragonborn can agree, and return to break the contract, or refuse, and end Andrew's romance. 

Nice starting idea, but I feel it needs a little bit more development.

Volkar owns the Dragonborn girl (she sold herself to him signing the contract and she is his perpetual slave).

So when the Dragonborn returns to him, Volkar might laugh at her ("You're mine Dragonslut. I own your body and soul forever. I will never let you go"... well something like that).

And here it comes Andrew to save her princess.

How? Challenging Volkar into a competition where her contract will be the prize.... and the competition's winner will be the one who'll send the Dragonborn into more ecstasies.

Maybe Andrew might bet something too to lure Volkar, but that's not the point to me. Volkar is a deadric prince, a great seducer, a manipulative one, and this could mean (my personal view) that he got a very big ego and that could turn into a weakness too. So he might be inclined to accept that unusual challenge only in force of his sense of superiority. Volkar knows he's the best in bdsm arts (and not only in that obviously...) and he knows he will never loose to a common human in a bdsm competition and this might be enough to convince him to bet the contract.

And here it comes Andrew's skill. He's a different kind of master and he will be able to win the prize sending the dragonborn into ecstasies not (only) using bdsm skills but with the power of.. well... let's say: "Andrew's love". 

And finally when Andrew will win the contract he will have the chance to destroy it or to keep it and replace Volkar (the player will have the option to choose).

Uhm, easy to say but I guess this means a lot of work! Maybe too much

Nice starting idea, but I feel it needs a little bit more development.

Volkar owns the Dragonborn girl (she sold herself to him signing the contract and she is his perpetual slave).

So when the Dragonborn returns to him, Volkar might laugh at her ("You're mine Dragonslut. I own your body and soul forever. I will never let you go"... well something like that).

And here it comes Andrew to save her princess.

How? Challenging Volkar into a competition where her contract will be the prize.... and the competition's winner will be the one who'll send the Dragonborn into more ecstasies.

Maybe Andrew might bet something too to lure Volkar, but that's not the point to me. Volkar is a deadric prince, a great seducer, a manipulative one, and this could mean (my personal view) that he got a very big ego and that could turn into a weakness too. So he might be inclined to accept that unusual challenge only in force of his sense of superiority. Volkar knows he's the best in bdsm arts (and not only in that obviously...) and he knows he will never loose to a common human in a bdsm competition and this might be enough to convince him to bet the contract.

And here it comes Andrew's skill. He's a different kind of master and he will be able to win the prize sending the dragonborn into ecstasies not (only) using bdsm skills but with the power of.. well... let's say: "Andrew's love". 

And finally when Andrew will win the contract he will have the chance to destroy it or to keep it and replace Volkar (the player will have the option to choose).

Uhm, easy to say but I guess this means a lot of work! Maybe too much

Breaking the contract is already an option in the mod, iirc. An epic contest to break it isn't a bad idea, but you can already break the contract now.

Also, I'm not sure it's a good idea to have Andrew be the one to "save" the Dragonborn from Volkar. She's still the protagonist. Andrew will save her life in the course of adventuring with her, and she'll save his. But if he wins her from Volkar, her choice no longer matters. Her agency is gone. I'm not sure how many players want that.

Also, it is important to Andrew not just that she be his, but that she chooses to be his. Anyone can be beaten into submission; submission is only consensual when it's a choice.

Not dissing the fantasy; I just don't think it's right for Andrew's story. :)