I got a problem, during the 1st quest When it says "Talk to stranger" when i finish talking to him, and get the next objetive "Go to the shack and talk to the Slave Chief" My player turn his head to the Stranger again, and gives me like "order option" like when you are ordering a follower something, but i cant order to Npcs, my player gets bugged i cant move, or attack, but can interact ant turn around, Any fix or tell me what to do like a command or something

Well, if it is any consolation, I am stuck at the same point.

This is new with the 6.0 build. Well I am also having fits with FNIS 6.0, so it might be related.

None of my usual workarounds, like enableplayercontrols or resetai, work.

After I tell the stranger to get out of dodge, and i get the next Quest start notification,

(E) does not close and I am puled a couple of feet like I am under the control of a scene. After that - nothing.

I can look around, open inventory, get to the system menus - but I can't move.

Side note - If I play as a male PC, when do I need a female follower with me? Start Quest?

After talking to the stranger and getting stuck you have to use a command, i found it earlier in this thread i think, had the same issue. use the console and type "Setplayeraidriven 0"

should be able to carry on then

I'm also having an issue i've been unable to figure out, When i get to the point of breaking Tess, There is a part where you can play the "leak" animation, but i get a spanking animation instead...

I've checked all my animations, i don't have Leak, i have all the requirements for the mod and then some. I've discovered Leito has some peeing animations but i can't find any mods that will load them in... 

Can someone help me here?

I installed the mod, and i think it should work, but it doesn't.

I see the castle on the map, i see the mod in the MCM, and even get 2 lines from Lydia who then goes "Oooo aaahh ooooo."

But i don't get the courier or anything that can make me start the mod.

Did i miss a file?

I do have all the required mods installed and i don't have any mods that can conflict here.

I have the following files installed: (In this order)

MiasLair_V59A_BSA.zip.001

MiasLair_V59A_BSA.zip.002

MiasLair_V59B_Patch.7z

MIasLairHairPack51.7z

MiasLairExtras.7z

Did i miss a file?

What is going on?

Edit: I just read the reply from the contributer "fishburger67", and tried that, but it still did not work.

Is it possible to just go to the console and select the quest automaticly? without the courier showing up?

If you have an MCM menu, you have the mod installed.

The quest is triggered by the vanilla courier system.  Are you getting letters from the courier in the vanilla game?

There is no setstage that iwll work reliably. 

Do the following in console

sqv AQSS_MiaVessInter

and

sqv MiaFindCaptives

Let me know the results.

Ok, i got some info in the Console so here it is:

After i wrote: sqv AQSS_MiaVessinter

Enabled: Yes

In Progress

Stage: 0

Priority 71

After i wrote sqv MiaFindCaptives

Enabled: No

Stage 0

You should have a letter sitting in the couriers pouch.  Stage 0 on AQSS_MiaVessinter means that the letter has been placed in the couriers pouch and the vanilla courier system should deliver it to you.  Visit whiterun by teleporting into whiterun and the courier should appear near there by the armor vendor.

If you courier does not appear, you have a problem with the vanilla courier system.  I did an extensive look at the courier system for another user that had a similiar issue.  Sadly, that was posted in the old website, but I recovered the post and repost it here for you:

Because you have been so helpful, I spent a few hours and researched the courier quest.  It is pretty simple.  The quest we are talking about is WICourier.  It is a radiant quest started when the player moves to a city.  For this quest to start, the following two globalvar need:

WIEventsEnabled == 1

WICourierItemCount > 0

query this in console with

getglobalvalue WIEventsEnabled

etc

The other things that are required are the courier and the container the courier gets his stuff from.  Both of them are in the WICourierCell.  The courier himself is disabled by default, so if you coc to WICourierCell, he won't be there, but the container will.  The container is a barrel in the center of the room.

The courier is WICourierNPCRef WICourierNPC (Base) (00039F83)  Ref (00039FB7)

The container is WICourierContainerRef WICourierContainer (Base) 00039FB8

Sadly, you cannot coc to the cell and check the container because it is locked with no key, but you can at least verify that the container exists.  You can verify that the courier himself exists by

Start a new game with MiasLair in your load order and wait a few seconds for everything to settle down and all the mcm menus are loaded.

Cocing to the cell with:

coc WICourierCell

then

prid 00039FB7

enable

He should then come in to view near the barrel.

then

disable

then

If all that works and WIEventsEnabled == 1 and WICourierItemCount > 0 (MiasLair puts a note in the barrel at startup)

coc whiterunbanneredmare

then, walk outside and head for the gate.  The courier should meet you down there.  If not, I am stumped.

Try in console

sqv WICourier

It should be running.

I just got a message from a courier, but i am afraid it wasn't from your mod. :(

So the courier system is working as normal.

I would guess that the note/letter you recieve from the courier has an item-code.

can i search for that itemcode in the console, use "player.additem", and obtain it that way?

Or does that mess up the game and the quests?

Or can i just use 'setstage (quest)' in the console and start the quest that way?

Also i noticed that none of the voices seem to work.

When i ask Lydia for sexy-time i see the subtitles going "Oooo", but i don't hear anything.

I'm also having an issue i've been unable to figure out, When i get to the point of breaking Tess, There is a part where you can play the "leak" animation, but i get a spanking animation instead...

Did the animation play properly?

I mean i know that it was a wrong animation - but did it play properly?

Apparently alias of that new npc does not fill.

Dont rly understand why as for me it seems to work fine every time i make a new char.

Unfortunately I can confirm, that the lock-up happens on all new characters I tried since updating to 60.

yesterday I even took a fresh skyrim and applied all my mods new to it, then started a new game, went to the point in bannered mare as fast as I got and after the Gav reference stays NONE, making my char freeze after the conversation with the stranger.

Revoking AI-control is a workaround that works, especially as you said, that Gav is not doing much anyway, so I will just wait for the next version.

Of course I had to tryout the surrender-path and I can confirm that it does not work (yet).. awwww ;)

THanks for all the effort you put into this mod... it is one of my favs.

Did the animation play properly?

I mean i know that it was a wrong animation - but did it play properly?

No it wasn't proper, instead of being draped over my lap, she was like...parallel to me, face to the back of the chair

No it wasn't proper, instead of being draped over my lap, she was like...parallel to me, face to the back of the chair

Bad alignement is to be expected - it was made just to test something.

Point is back in SL1.59c times this scene was playing normal sexlab animations in unusual way.

In SL 1.6 it stopped working. Didn't knew if this is a script problem or animations are no longer recognized.

So i decided to test the existing code with different animation (spanking).

If it plays then code is fine - apparently animations that were in use before in SL1.59c times are not recognized anymore in SL1.6.

So now i know what to fix - i just need to figure out how to make SL1.6 recognize a proper animation again.

Thanks for testing it for me - i got focused on something else and forgot about it  :P

Bad alignement is to be expected - it was made just to test something.

Point is back in SL1.59c times this scene was playing normal sexlab animations in unusual way.

In SL 1.6 it stopped working. Didn't knew if this is a script problem or animations are no longer recognized.

So i decided to test the existing code with different animation (spanking).

If it plays then code is fine - apparently animations that were in use before in SL1.59c times are not recognized anymore in SL1.6.

So now i know what to fix - i just need to figure out how to make SL1.6 recognize a proper animation again.

Thanks for testing it for me - i got focused on something else and forgot about it  :P

hehe np, I did really wanna pee in her mouth...i mean she tried to kill me...seriously...

wouldn't mind seeing more of that in the mod too ;) (i'm not very far yet, so i don't know if there is or not)

After talking to the stranger and getting stuck you have to use a command, i found it earlier in this thread i think, had the same issue. use the console and type "Setplayeraidriven 0"

should be able to carry on then

I've checked all my animations, i don't have Leak, i have all the requirements for the mod and then some. I've discovered Leito has some peeing animations but i can't find any mods that will load them in...

Bless you - that fixed my hang. That command will go into my permanent repertoire.

is V.6.0 a patch? It says it is 157K, and that seems way to small for a full version.

6.0 is not a patch.  The patch file was removed.  Uninstall the old and install the new.  If you do not have Andrew along, do not install this as there are issues with the opening quest (especially if you do not start a new game).

I have the problem in Sinkhole that you cannot move to the location of the toys. I should run 6.0 version - at least its the downloaded and installed one

(unless the installation became corrupt)

The 6.0 patch removes those barriers.

Major: Female player lockup on quest Still More Treasure Hunting...

After I pick up the key, Andrew wants to tell me something about the book, locking the female player on the spot.

If I make him stay outside of the Soljund's Sinkhole, 5 seconds after I pick up the key, I'm frozen on the place, unable to move.

enableplayercontrols didn't help on the situation.

Using Sexlab Defeat Cleanup for player allowed me to control my character again.

And... Now I still can't enter in the chamber for more Pony love...

Oh, and I forgot... Minor: Wrong tooltip in MCM menu.

In MCM menu, "Days between radiant quests" settings, tooltip says "The number of game days between radiant quests. If this value is zero, you will get a quest each time you enter a city.".

Minimum value of Days between radiant quests is 2.0.

Andrew is REQUIRED to be with you.  If you have forced him to stay outside, you have broken the script.  This is required because it is part of the drama we were trying to make.

Thanks for the heads up on the mcm note.  Changing that.

Dont Worry, fixed it, Basically all you need to do is : Using zaz animation, Go to the AI option (or player control, something like that) and Select the option that Sais (i dont remember right now very well) Refresh AI Or Player AI something, Now im having a bug where the Bandit Chief tell me to surrender and when i do (because they are really hard and i dont like to cheat) they just send me to a Ice Cave, with Vess npc and she says (looks like she doesnt want to talk with you) and Theres a Trapdoor but i cant open it

so here is where im at :

i got the note about the soljund sinkhole . i went there and i searched all over the place 

found nothing (i didnt have any quest just note atm)

my quest is "make love to" and he tells me he dont wanna make love to a pet

i fiquered i went to sinkhole to early and gotta wait for andrew to like me more to complete the quest

if someone can tell me that im wrong or right (or point the place in sinkhole where the ponny boots are (im guessing )  ....

so here is where im at :

i got the note about the soljund sinkhole . i went there and i searched all over the place 

i fiquered i went to sinkhole to early and gotta wait for andrew to like me more to complete the quest

if someone can tell me that im wrong or right (or point the place in sinkhole where the ponny boots are (im guessing )  ....

You have to follow the quest.  You should have a quest marker for soljund sinkhole.  Just having the note does not start that quest.  It will start after the radiant quest timer expires and you visit a major city.

so here is where im at :

You have to follow the quest.  You should have a quest marker for soljund sinkhole.  Just having the note does not start that quest.  It will start after the radiant quest timer expires and you visit a major city.

thank you

Well, sorry to say for my computer, 6.0 is not working. Did a good half dozen clean installs, all with same result.

Problems:

Missing alias on Stranger causing Quest hang (bypass worked)

Frequent CTDs when entering Stranger's Inn (missing alias related?)

At the end on Niri's run leading Vess to the Orc camp, she is supposed to force greet "here we are". She does not, and Quest is hung.

Nit: Navmesh on final stair up to volcar is broken. Followers can not follow me up that stair to Volkar.

Not much of a problem - Volkar summons them to start training.

I rolled back to 5.9B, and everything through the starting Quest works perfectly. Best part is no more CTDs (yet).

Mia is hanging in the dungeon, and next Quest is Decide what to do about Vess. I am satisfied it is all working.

Note: This is my first run through as a Male. I took a female follower along to see what happened.

She wound up stripped, hanging in the same cell as Vess. Perfect, and must be the expected result.

I got her down and redressed, and she helped clear the dungeon.

If I can provide any more input on 6.0, let me know. For now I am quite happy with 5.9B

Also - thank heavens for the recycle bin, since back releases are not available on the site.

Dont Worry, fixed it, Basically all you need to do is : Using zaz animation, Go to the AI option (or player control, something like that) and Select the option that Sais (i dont remember right now very well) Refresh AI Or Player AI something, Now im having a bug where the Bandit Chief tell me to surrender and when i do (because they are really hard and i dont like to cheat) they just send me to a Ice Cave, with Vess npc and she says (looks like she doesnt want to talk with you) and Theres a Trapdoor but i cant open it

Same here but what I just read the surrender path isn't working yet :(

I've spent hours removing mods and cleaning up my game thinking the problem was with my end, including starting a new game.

Can anyone confirm  that about the surrender option at the hunter's retreat?

Same here but what I just read the surrender path isn't working yet :(

I've spent hours removing mods and cleaning up my game thinking the problem was with my end, including starting a new game.

Can anyone confirm  that about the surrender option at the hunter's retreat?

Yeah, i Figured out that you need to choice the lets fight option, "Kill them" but actually nobody of them dies if you dont have the Defeat Mod, (because you wake and tie, and after that kill them, but can get bugged sending you to fly and killing you) If you choice the surrender, they "tie you up" but get bugged, i think its because of the mission, you know the "defend yourself" objetctive, After i passed ALL that, i wasnt able to make Vess talk, so i went to the Orc Camp with Vess and the other girl (Niri?) But she tells me nothing, It was just fine before i changed my computer, But it should be Okay, because is almost the same, the only diference is the Graphic Card, Im really getting desperated :c

Well, sorry to say for my computer, 6.0 is not working. Did a good half dozen clean installs, all with same result.

Problems:

Missing alias on Stranger causing Quest hang (bypass worked)

Frequent CTDs when entering Stranger's Inn (missing alias related?)

At the end on Niri's run leading Vess to the Orc camp, she is supposed to force greet "here we are". She does not, and Quest is hung.

Nit: Navmesh on final stair up to volcar is broken. Followers can not follow me up that stair to Volkar.

Not much of a problem - Volkar summons them to start training.

I rolled back to 5.9B, and everything through the starting Quest works perfectly. Best part is no more CTDs (yet).

Mia is hanging in the dungeon, and next Quest is Decide what to do about Vess. I am satisfied it is all working.

Note: This is my first run through as a Male. I took a female follower along to see what happened.

She wound up stripped, hanging in the same cell as Vess. Perfect, and must be the expected result.

I got her down and redressed, and she helped clear the dungeon.

If I can provide any more input on 6.0, let me know. For now I am quite happy with 5.9B

Also - thank heavens for the recycle bin, since back releases are not available on the site.

Thanks for the feedback Fred.  This was my fault.  I will be rolling back the version to 5.9, add in the bug fixes for Andrew that I have tested, and put it out as 6.1 so there is no confusion.

I have an issue in the find andrews sister quests... qhn arriving to the lodge... just where the quest mark is ... nothing happens... i dont know what to do... tried to move  andrew to the signal... to the door... even with tcl move up or down... across the house... opening the house with comands... i dont know what elase to try to keep going

Great Mod, love the deliberate way that it is implemented (I'm normally guilty of just skipping through to all new mod content and ruining my own immersion). If I would request anything, is there any chance of getting remarks from npc's when travelling with Andrew e.g "is that the Dragonborn... wearing a collar?!"  "<whisper> I hear she was defeated by a necromancer and retrained as a sex slave!" "The mighty Dragonborn finally knows her place" etc

Started back playing my mmo but there's always an update or new mod here that draws me back, ty for the update :)

*edited* forgot i meant to ask a question, do you think this would conflict with SD+ it almost seems they were meant to go together, i mean if you're not with andrew of course.