Found him stuck in wall which was strange.

But now instead of training Mia, he just out right attacks her.

Looked at the papyrus log, and nothing shows him under attack only something about him being a creature unregistered..

Figure see if it was just a fluke got her to where she needs the spell, and same thing.

something might have acted wrong in your game.

Try to console Stopcombat on him. If he would attack again then there could be something wrong with Mias factions.

Guess you can always set his AV aggression to 0 - he shouldn't attack anything then.

Maybe I'm just being silly but I'm unable to start part 2 of this mod. I freed the Jarl's daughter and all that. A new quest says to talk to the Dremora prince whose name, but when I do there is no dialogue to start anything new.

make sure to select a button in MCM "enable bdsm dialogue".

we rly should get rid of that button...

tried both and he still goes postal when he sees Mia same as vernor. which is strange. Even went back to a game before and when Mia is brought near vernor...attack

I don't know if you can do it, but a feature to let you rename your slaves or give them nicknames, would be cool. In reality many owners rename their slave(s). I always call my slave by her slave name, both in private and in public. Other people think of it as a nickname. Anyway if that could be added, I for one would like it.

I cannot get the devices, handcuffs, or gags to have textures. The labia exciters are fine. What mod provide those and could it be load order issue?

ZAZ textures file

I don't know if you can do it, but a feature to let you rename your slaves or give them nicknames, would be cool. In reality many owners rename their slave(s). I always call my slave by her slave name, both in private and in public. Other people think of it as a nickname. Anyway if that could be added, I for one would like it.

There may be problems with dialogues.

Say you rename Jenny but some dialogues would still reference her as Jenny. In subtilies in might be changed if we would rly want to but voiced dialogue can not.

If we would introduce the possibility to train random, non unique NPCs then i guess there would have to be some way to rename them.

Jaxon renamer mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57335/?

That wheel is already invented.

Not sure if this has been asked before but would it be possible to add the option to "use nearby beds" when one is available and when starting a sex scene with a slave. As it is now, at the start of the scene the player gets transported over to the slave and a lot of scenes play in the middle of furniture or walls. I know you can change the position of the player while the scene is playing but then your camera gets screwed up. Thanks guys.

Looking forward to the new Andrew.  :)

Not sure if this has been asked before but would it be possible to add the option to "use nearby beds" when one is available and when starting a sex scene with a slave. As it is now, at the start of the scene the player gets transported over to the slave and a lot of scenes play in the middle of furniture or walls. I know you can change the position of the player while the scene is playing but then your camera gets screwed up. Thanks guys.

Most of the female animations have a use bed option, but I did not add that for the male ones, forget why.  I'll have a look when I get andrew done. 

If you can tell me which animations you want the bed animation for (how to trigger the animation), I'll look at getting it done with the next release.

i can't seem to complete sahsa quest it wont progress to when you meet her

The Sasha quest requires that you let her approach and speak to you first. If that's the problem, re-load a game before she spoke to you, wait for her to start the dialogue, and that should fix it.

The mod works fine except for Mia still. Through a little moveto player. I can do training and move her around so she isn't attacked by trainer.

Where I am stuck at is the last spell he cast to bind her. He just attacks still. The first spell, he happily does so.

Strange. Any ideas on how to force the bond?

Most of the female animations have a use bed option, but I did not add that for the male ones, forget why.  I'll have a look when I get andrew done. 

If you can tell me which animations you want the bed animation for (how to trigger the animation), I'll look at getting it done with the next release.

Hi Fish. My characters are all female. All animations that start with "listen to me slave" and then "I need sex now" don't have the option to use a bed when the player is involved. I'm not sure of the other triggers, I think there's only "time to use your body for my amusement" and then " put your tongue to work..." or "wrap your pussy around my husbands cock slut". Not sure if they have the use bed option. I guess any animation involving the player should have the option. Sex between NPC's you can't do much about, there's no control over the animation, sometimes they are on beds other times in the wall.

Also...all the animations that trigger through "I need sex now" are fairly limited, "on your knees...", "I want to look in your eyes..." etc. are limited to one, maybe two animations that play over and over. Would be nice to have more variety if possible. :-/  I really don't want to add to your workload Fish, it can wait until the next release after Andrew.

Hi Fish. My characters are all female. All animations that start with "listen to me slave" and then "I need sex now" don't have the option to use a bed when the player is involved. I'm not sure of the other triggers, I think there's only "time to use your body for my amusement" and then " put your tongue to work..." or "wrap your pussy around my husbands cock slut". Not sure if they have the use bed option. I guess any animation involving the player should have the option. Sex between NPC's you can't do much about, there's no control over the animation, sometimes they are on beds other times in the wall.

Also...all the animations that trigger through "I need sex now" are fairly limited, "on your knees...", "I want to look in your eyes..." etc. are limited to one, maybe two animations that play over and over. Would be nice to have more variety if possible. :-/  I really don't want to add to your workload Fish, it can wait until the next release after Andrew.

There aren't very many animations available for fem-fem, hence the limited number.  However, Andrew should have a pretty wide variety as he exists now and he is the only male currently available.  There are lots of animations available with vanilla NPCs if you turn on the option.

I'll have a look at the fem-fem animations available in 1.60 at a later date.

sorry if I ask this, but I don't see any labia exciter in my game.

I installed the "NO ESP bodyslide version" (and build in bodyslide)... I try even this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1588-cbbe-hdt-piercing-sets/  but nothing.

where am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance.

S.

The NO ESP bodyslide has never been tested by me.  I am depending on another players work for that.  MiasLair requires the meshes to be present.  You might try the UNP or other version.

is there possible going to be an update for the mod? maybe some more sasha/jenn scenes? I love those 2 :)

We are continually putting out updates, usually once every other month.  Right now, I am working on the Andrew release.  After that is done, we will be doing new Tabitha quest. 

The mod works fine except for Mia still. Through a little moveto player. I can do training and move her around so she isn't attacked by trainer.

Where I am stuck at is the last spell he cast to bind her. He just attacks still. The first spell, he happily does so.

Strange. Any ideas on how to force the bond?

You have to have some other mod that is interfering.  I have no idea what it might be.  Maybe if you make and look at a papyrus log, you might be able so spot something.   I have done that part of the quest line literally 50 times without issue.

I don't know if this has been asked, but the thing with Vess (I think that's how you spell her name) with taking her to Volknar, I'm directed to who I assume is who I'm looking for, but the game calls him something with almost, but not quite the same spelling. I can't do anything with him other than buy a slave off him, but I can't send Vess in for training even though the objective tells me to.

I don't know if this has been asked, but the thing with Vess (I think that's how you spell her name) with taking her to Volknar, I'm directed to who I assume is who I'm looking for, but the game calls him something with almost, but not quite the same spelling. I can't do anything with him other than buy a slave off him, but I can't send Vess in for training even though the objective tells me to.

I'm bad with remembering names also, but the guy you should be speaking to is the one in the lower dungeon, not the one in the castle.

been meaningg to ask. why does it still scan for slaves even when mcm has itg disabled. i normaly leave it off till i get ready to do the quest but noticed recently when i was trouble shooting another mod that even thou it was disabled it was still scanning for slaves.

You're going to the wrong guy.  There is Vernor and Volkar.  Volkar in the dungeon is the guy your after.

been meaningg to ask. why does it still scan for slaves even when mcm has itg disabled. i normaly leave it off till i get ready to do the quest but noticed recently when i was trouble shooting another mod that even thou it was disabled it was still scanning for slaves.

If you have the scan turned off, the scan does not happen for slaves.  However, you'll get a messages MIa OnPlayerChancedCells = " + argString + ", slave count " + sexSlaveActorCount

and

No Sex Slaves or WantsCellScans = " + bWantCellScans + ", no sense in scanning the cell" in the log.

If cell scans is turned on, you'll get the message "Calling ScanCellOnEnter from OnPlayerChangedCells"

Yes, I found out he's actually right next to where Vess takes a rest after all that transpires (hurr durr). Although I had to reload a save because there were two options to make Vess a slave, and I accidentally hit both thinking it was for 2 different people. One made her a slave, the other made her a slave but also completed the objective. However, this caused Volkar to open his dialogue menu, but clicking any options did nothing. I could enter and exit dialogue with him, but I couldn't say anything to him.

I'll try again to see if it locks up the same way.

sorry if I ask this, but I don't see any labia exciter in my game.

I installed the "NO ESP bodyslide version" (and build in bodyslide)... I try even this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1588-cbbe-hdt-piercing-sets/  but nothing.

where am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance.

S.

The NO ESP bodyslide has never been tested by me.  I am depending on another players work for that.  MiasLair requires the meshes to be present.  You might try the UNP or other version.

I tried with CBBE NO ESP version, and it's work.

thanks.

not sure why, but bodyslide version is not displayed in the game (seems broken)

bye!

S.

Yes, I found out he's actually right next to where Vess takes a rest after all that transpires (hurr durr). Although I had to reload a save because there were two options to make Vess a slave, and I accidentally hit both thinking it was for 2 different people. One made her a slave, the other made her a slave but also completed the objective. However, this caused Volkar to open his dialogue menu, but clicking any options did nothing. I could enter and exit dialogue with him, but I couldn't say anything to him.

At some point one thing was changed to make Volkar detect slave-to-be-trained better.

This is causing that double dialogue.

I'll fix it when i'll have the chance.

At some point one thing was changed to make Volkar detect slave-to-be-trained better.

This is causing that double dialogue.

I'll fix it when i'll have the chance.

Just a note that I also hit the double dialogue.

Choosing the first entry breaks the startup quest - badly.

Choosing the second entry lets the startup quest progress successfully.

Only figured this out after I had to train Vess twice in a row, to move to the Niri step.

Yes, I like to go back sometimes and rerun this first quest - just because I enjoy it.