I do like the idea of rewarding them, but letting them suck your dick and having an ecstasy orgasm would be that for them.  Maybe I'll add a dialog option after a fight "You did so well in that battle, let me reward you".  Where you would allow them to give you oral sex.

starting from simple things

- they could have their favorite food type

- favorite sex position

- simple dialogue that you very much like to have them around - this could make them "exited"  ;)

- some system of giving them some gifts (items with VendorItemJewelry keyword for example). Every item with that keyword would do but I guess it would be recommended to have some jewelry mod installed - as a soft dependency.

- unique sex toys they they will wear all the time. Maybe they would be giving them some boosts like increase their walking / fighting speed at the cost of them getting aroused faster as well.

- some scene that you go for some inn for romantic dinner

- they could ask that you take them to some location for a date (there could be a couple of exceptionally "showy" locations to choose from)

- each slave could have a sub / dom disposition - especially submissive may like if you tease them a little (restraint items for example), dom ones may enjoy if you let them train slaves for you or maybe even tease submissive player a little.

There would have to be some cooldown on these.

I like a lot these. It would be great to have more interaction with the slaves. I still think the ultimate gift would be an orgasm. Maybe the 'ecstasy orgasm' could be made into more of a gift through dialogue as Fish suggested, where they could have multiple orgasms. The slaves could beg for this, dependent perhaps on arousal.

One thing though, if you're playing a female character the animation that leads to the 'ecstasy' atm is lesbian, not a blow job. The blow job only plays at the beginning when you finish their training.

I was playing the latest version of your game Love vess and Tiri by the way. Anyway in the chamber where you fight Archerone I noticed some textures were missinig from a few places on the wall. I don't know if that's an actual problem or it's just my computer. Just letting you know

If you can tell me what textures are missing, I can tell you what you are missing.  I am guessing that you are missing the Zaz textures which is a separate download.

Actually it's working for me now never mind, I wound up restarting my game and poof. Also I was checking out Britanny Shears. I talked to her and got all the way to having my companion sitting in the chair, she said the magic words and then nothing happened and she was stuck in the chair. Any advice?

Read the post about her on the home page.  She is mostly fucked up because the skyrim game engine is mostly fucked up in the area we were trying to use.

Fish,

Have you ever thought about making the sex slaves you create vampire friendly.   That line they love to use would be perfect 'what is that need I see in your eyes'.   Not sure how easy it to scan a vampires feeding level, but they could offer sex and feeding if you get to a craving level.   Saw this mod also which would work with the idea.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2308-sexual-vampire-feeding/

not a big deal if not interested, there are ways to make anyone allow you to feed.   Just thought that as its always fun to have a sexslave with you, as a vampire would make it even more useful.

could also be added as an add-on type file for those who want to play as vampires so it would only show up then, maybe even the same for succubus types as well.

Just an idea, still love the mod as is :)

You'd be the at least the second person who has asked for this.  I should have done it, but I am unfamiliar with the mechanics.  I have never seen anything in any of the CK related material that even mentions it.  There are no npc values or anything at the official web site and it might be because it was added after CK was released.

I will at some point dig a little deeper.

Fish,

Have you ever thought about making the sex slaves you create vampire friendly.   That line they love to use would be perfect 'what is that need I see in your eyes'.   Not sure how easy it to scan a vampires feeding level, but they could offer sex and feeding if you get to a craving level.   Saw this mod also which would work with the idea.

not a big deal if not interested, there are ways to make anyone allow you to feed.   Just thought that as its always fun to have a sexslave with you, as a vampire would make it even more useful.

could also be added as an add-on type file for those who want to play as vampires so it would only show up then, maybe even the same for succubus types as well.

You'd be the at least the second person who has asked for this.  I should have done it, but I am unfamiliar with the mechanics.  I have never seen anything in any of the CK related material that even mentions it.  There are no npc values or anything at the official web site and it might be because it was added after CK was released.

i do not know if it will help, but better vampires has a feature that you can check your blood levels (under life as a vampire tab) you might be able to use something like that but make it something others can see the same way they see arousal state.   Do not know anything about it, just though I would mention it as I was reading all the descriptions for ideas.   Maybe someday will learn how to actually mod myself.

Fish,

i do not know if it will help, but better vampires has a feature that you can check your blood levels (under life as a vampire tab) you might be able to use something like that but make it something others can see the same way they see arousal state.   Do not know anything about it, just though I would mention it as I was reading all the descriptions for ideas.   Maybe someday will learn how to actually mod myself.

I'll check it out when I have time, thanks.

Hello, so I just reinstalled this mod after having it off for a while, and I Loved the new Opening. Much Better, I especially liked the two new followers, both of whom I spared cause I had a soft spot (I even married one of them, would make for quite an interesting version of how I met your mother, no?). Anyway, I've run into an issue. Though I spared the two new chars and even the Jarls Daughter, I sent Mia down for training because bitch has it coming. The problem is, I can't train her. What is happening is that when I'm in the dungeon map (I think thats the one where the training is done), eventually the dremora trainer (forgot his name) will say "you dare strike your master" and teleport me to the devices where he will proceed to loop punishing and raping, unstopping, interjecting the strike me line. It even happens when I'm in a different room. I had to work fast to rescue the two followers because linger too long and he was on me. I have the player BDSM option turned off even as I prefer to play dominant. Any ideas whats going on?

One of your mods might have some cloaking spell with some kind of effect that is considered as hostile by Volkar.

Volkar gets upset when you cast pretty much anything on him.

Place this script in your Skyrim/data/scripts folder

Enable papyrus logging to file

in my documents/my games/skyrim there is skyrim.ini file

open it with notebook

under [Papyrus] section

change these

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
to this
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

save and run skyrim

Papyrus logs would be stored in my documents/my games/skyrim/logs/script/ folder
Papyrus.0.log is your most recent game. ...1.log previous one. etc.

make Volkar do that again. When he do so check the log and search for "SexSl Volkar under attack by"

there should be an ID number next to that. it would tell you which mod that spell comes from (first two letters of ID is a hex load order position of a mod in question).

Check which mod is it in some mod organizer tool - just remember it is hex number not decimal. So for example 14 hex is 21st mod in your load order - NMM, MO or Wrye Bash display hex load order or even both hex and decimal.

Then just let us know and we will see what can be done about it.

What do I do about the weird faces thing? Half of the ladies in the game have mismatched faces that appear dark in the light, but light with a dark-ish body in the dark. One of the twins has this, but the other one doesn't.

Must be something on your end because no such thing happen to me.

post-317987-0-12243500-1444216805_thumb.jpg

probably some kind of mod that enhances lightning. No idea tbh.

siiiigh...well I went to get screenies, but suddenly everyone's face is perfect. :-/ I didn't do anything. Whatever.

Out of curiosity, what do wolfclub and BBLS do that makes them them incompatible? BBLS seems to be incompatible with Skyrim, in general. :P At least that's what I keep reading. Worst is the multimarriage mod. Really wish those 2 were compatible.

siiiigh...well I went to get screenies, but suddenly everyone's face is perfect. :-/ I didn't do anything. Whatever.

Out of curiosity, what do wolfclub and BBLS do that makes them them incompatible? BBLS seems to be incompatible with Skyrim, in general. :P At least that's what I keep reading. Worst is the multimarriage mod. Really wish those 2 were compatible.

They are not incompatible.  If that is all you use, give them a try.  That is a list of problematic mods that cast a pretty heavy load on your system, not just Sex Slaves, but everything.  If you choose to use them, you are choosing to NOT use 10 other less heavy ones.

However, BBLS does have some problems interfering with followers and you are generally better off with Undergound Bathhouse.  It has more features and does not have the same problems.

After a "forced 3 some" with Jenn and Shasa, they only reply "whatever you want master" rather than showing the dialog options. I have tried disable and enable them again but that doesn't work.

Any idea how can I fix that?

Need more information.  What is this "forced 3some"?  Don't remember a dialog option like that.

One of your mods might have some cloaking spell with some kind of effect that is considered as hostile by Volkar.

Volkar gets upset when you cast pretty much anything on him.

Place this script in your Skyrim/data/scripts folder

attachicon.gifMiaVolkarActorScript.pex

Enable papyrus logging to file

in my documents/my games/skyrim there is skyrim.ini file

open it with notebook

under [Papyrus] section

change these

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
to this
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

save and run skyrim

Papyrus logs would be stored in my documents/my games/skyrim/logs/script/ folder
Papyrus.0.log is your most recent game. ...1.log previous one. etc.

make Volkar do that again. When he do so check the log and search for "SexSl Volkar under attack by"

there should be an ID number next to that. it would tell you which mod that spell comes from (first two letters of ID is a hex load order position of a mod in question).

Check which mod is it in some mod organizer tool - just remember it is hex number not decimal. So for example 14 hex is 21st mod in your load order - NMM, MO or Wrye Bash display hex load order or even both hex and decimal.

Then just let us know and we will see what can be done about it.

Thanks Aqqh, great solution.  Would like to see the results of that log.

It's not: you'll crash and burn and your hair will fall out if you have those (the list) mods installed. It's simply a list that Fish and other people that he takes advice from, have been deemed to use more than their share of system resources. Which can/will put a strain on the papyrus engine causing normal "vanilla" quests, scenes, and story manager events to misfire or not fire at all depending on the combination of mods and the total number of mods loaded.

IMO BBLS should never have been put on the list. Just like UBH, the only time it's using resources is when you're actually in the same cell or the interior of the building where all of the AI packages are running. When I see a statement like: "BBLS does have some problems interfering with followers" I would also like details so I can decide for myself if I'm going to use it or not. The enabling of one optional feature "BBLSVisitors.esp" is the reason BBLS is on the list. The invite male and female customers quests must be enabled through dialogue with one of the bartenders/barmaids. When enabled: various vanilla NPC's, most of which are NOT followers acquire visiting AI packages through an AliasREF that are enabled for certain days and times. Since other mods like Amorous Adventures also attach quests to vanilla NPC's, temporarily disabling the visitors function of BBLS would ensure your ability to find a particular NPC in their default location.

It's not: you'll crash and burn and your hair will fall out if you have those (the list) mods installed. It's simply a list that Fish and other people that he takes advice from, have been deemed to use more than their share of system resources. Which can/will put a strain on the papyrus engine causing normal "vanilla" quests, scenes, and story manager events to misfire or not fire at all depending on the combination of mods and the total number of mods loaded.

IMO BBLS should never have been put on the list. Just like UBH, the only time it's using resources is when you're actually in the same cell or the interior of the building where all of the AI packages are running. When I see a statement like: "BBLS does have some problems interfering with followers" I would also like details so I can decide for myself if I'm going to use it or not. The enabling of one optional feature "BBLSVisitors.esp" is the reason BBLS is on the list. The invite male and female customers quests must be enabled through dialogue with one of the bartenders/barmaids. When enabled: various vanilla NPC's, most of which are NOT followers acquire visiting AI packages through an AliasREF that are enabled for certain days and times. Since other mods like Amorous Adventures also attach quests to vanilla NPC's, temporarily disabling the visitors function of BBLS would ensure your ability to find a particular NPC in their default location.

Having not had any problems myself with BBLS (as noted in the paragraph describing it's problems), I'll also add your description so people can choose.  As I said, I used BBLS myself for a very long time.

What do I do about the weird faces thing? Half of the ladies in the game have mismatched faces that appear dark in the light, but light with a dark-ish body in the dark. One of the twins has this, but the other one doesn't.

Must be something on your end because no such thing happen to me.

attachicon.gif2015-10-07_00002.jpg

probably some kind of mod that enhances lightning. No idea tbh.

I've seen this before, The interpolation value for some of the girls is less than 1.0, meaning the skin tone for these actors is not completely opaque and usually the nifs for most body types/armors are set to to be 100% opaque so it is not a color difference but a lighting mismatch between body and head.

this is usually not a problem, under natural light or sunlight you will see no issues (because these are not "real" light arrays) but under some torches or fireplaces (or lighting mods) the difference will be evident.

have not opened in CK in a while but i can confirm that Jenny, Mia and the twins have this (non)-issue.

Some compatibility notes:
Using Sexlab Romance, if you successfully get any NPC to follow you (to a "better location"), and then immediately use the Teleport spell to Mia's Dungeon, the NPC will teleport with you, and SexSlaves will recognize them as a "follower"... meaning you can then train them as your slave.  Experimented with this using an "Inconsequential NPC's" (Halldis, Adrienne's apprentice), and it works.
There's a minor glitch in how outfits for NPCs under these conditions are handled for both the training and afterwards (Halldis continued to wear her blacksmith's garb while hanging from the chains and after bonding while as a temporary follower, though she would still properly strip for sex-scenes, and the Labia jewelry clips a little bit through the Blacksmith's Apron... meh, no biggie).
CAVEAT #1: After bonding, you have the option to take on your new slave as a follower, and this will let you manage them as a follower (EFF 4.0+ works), but I don't recommend changing the residence or AI of any character who isn't designed to be a follower, especially with NPCs who are involved in quests... you could easily break your game.
CAVEAT #2: NPC's who aren't designed as followers... if you take one as your follower after bonding, they get added to the "Active Follower" faction, but not the "Potential Follower" faction, which means if you dismiss them, you cannot ask them to be your Follower again without using some console commands or a mod which allows you to make *anyone* your follower.

Have also experimented with an "Interesting NPCs"  designated follower (Jade).  Better wardrobe/inventory management, but due to using a custom voice, the audio with both her and Halldis were a bit buggy; not game-breaking, though.
Have experimented using a "Familiar Faces" follower; the only glitch I found was with their weapons... no matter how many times I would take their weapons away, they would acquire a new copy of them at any Area Transition.  If you want to make a "Familiar Faces" NPC your slave, I recommend saving them to the Hall of Heroes without any weapons.  Armor and Clothing management worked just fine.
Next experiment will be with a vanilla-game NPC who isn't designed to be a full follower (will try Olfina Gray-Mane).  Will report my findings later.
(EDIT: Relz "Halldis"... the wardrobe-management issue meant that she was unable to use any Seduction abilities.  It is, however, truly amusing when she's sitting on the bench with her boyfriend Nalfgar, and he asks that you leave them alone, to ask Halldis to service you directly in front of him.)

Hello, sorry for the dumb question but, how do i enter in the castle? It requres key wich i do not have and i can't open it with unlock command aswell?

You have to do the quest.  You get the quest by going to any major city and you will get a letter starting the quest.

You cannot get into the castle without doing the starting quest.

how teach mia? i fight  pletka  30  and over time massege  you gain some fine is this location =( wtf?

Sorry, didn't understand the question.  Teach mia to do what and who is pletka?

Is the message "you gain some fine is this location =( wtf?"  in the notification area or somewhere else.

On the BBLS thing...

I use(ed) both BBLS and wolfclub. I find issues only with Dudestia's Muliple Marriages, as the whole "spouse home" thing involved with BBLS seems to be the culprit. May be wrong, but the guess is educated. I uninstalled BBLS. Considering re-installing after reading all of this.

I have used BBLS since day 1. Ever since I even realized it's a thing, I got it and kept it. I can't use Dude's MM mod anymore cuz now they don't have spouse dialogue, they just seem to live with you, and are "registered" as a spouse. I've found doing marriage/divorce through console has similar issues, and don't know how to change that (I'm trying to make a multi-marriage mod right now). BBLS is basically a part of my heritage now. :P Also use the underground addition to it, and Paradise Valley. I use a SHITLOAD of mods, most script-heavy as hell. How MO handles it all is beyond me. :angel:

So, the face thing happened again to Lydia real quick, and went away again ever since. I don't know what dafuq is up with that. SexSlaves however, has had no problems at all, aside from the whole light body/dark face, dark body/light face...thing. To my knowledge, this is usually caused by Apachii hairs, and since I have the regular one and now, as a prereq, the female specific version, that may have something to do with it. Everyone's always using versions of hair mods that I don't have. Example: I have individual HelloSanta hair ESPs, but a mod I use required the full version's ESM, so even though I had the right hair, I didn't have the stupid ESM.

I had Vess living at BBLS, but when I saw BBLS in the description page of SS as possibly troublesome, I went to BBLS and told her to move to Paradise Valley, and uninstalled BBLS, only to come back and see the replies saying it's not actually incompatible. :D Now I don't know whether to reinstall it or leave it alone. Since I'm making a MM mod, I figure just leave it alone, but my mod aims to use extremely few scripts. Just enough to re-trigger the 'Have a wedding at the temple" quest repeatedly, without checking to see if I'm already married. The trick will be to somehow sync that info with Aroused, cuz I think Aroused will only show one spouse.

Anyway this is veering on and off and back on and back off topic, so I'm gonna go bother someone else. Thanks for the replies guys. I'm now confused as to what to do with BBLS, but happy it doesn't need to be removed altogether. Now to find out what issues wolfclub may cause. :P

Hey, just installed mod. How exactly does one start the main quest? I've entered cities and am well over level 15 and no courier comes or quest is suddenly started or what have you. Wondering if my install is correct or I'm missing something.

Something is missing, you have a mod fucking with the vanilla courier quest or you upgraded from an old version of MiasLair.  The new version is not compatible with versions prior to 3.0 or so (when Aqqh added in the new quest).

If you are getting various courier deliveries, I would suspect the later.  There are no level requirements to get the courier delivery, only that you visit a major city.

If you upgraded from an old version of Miaslair, you must find a save from before you had it ever loaded.