After weeks of tweaking the mods, I started a new game of Skyrim with SSS.

From the beginning of the mission till now, everything work smoothly. Beat Mia and have her hanging in the dungeon, enslaved the Jarl's daughter, and decided Vess and Niri should be my pets.

But now I have encounter some trouble with Vess. She was ready for the bond, and I finished the ritual. When I ask her to either come with me or go home, she just not standing up, keep the hands-in-the-back-sitting position.

The dialog is normal, the EFF UI response correctly, and sex animation played correctly.

She just keep the sitting position, wait/dismiss/follow command did not fix it. Ask Volker to help skip the bond ritual did not fix it. When I ask her to 'sit' the chair, she just floating to the chair in that position.

There is no trouble with Niri, though.

Should I check the FactionRank or there is a workaround? (I think Vess was under some 'Effects' to keep her in that position, can I remove it from console?)

After weeks of tweaking the mods, I started a new game of Skyrim with SSS. From the beginning of the mission till now, everything work smoothly. Beat Mia and have her hanging in the dungeon, enslaved the Jarl's daughter, and decided Vess and Niri should be my pets. But now I have encounter some trouble with Vess. She was ready for the bond, and I finished the ritual. When I ask her to either come with me or go home, she just not standing up, keep the hands-in-the-back-sitting position. The dialog is normal, the EFF UI response correctly, and sex animation played correctly. She just keep the sitting position, wait/dismiss/follow command did not fix it. Ask Volker to help skip the bond ritual did not fix it. When I ask her to 'sit' the chair, she just floating to the chair in that position. There is no trouble with Niri, though. Should I check the FactionRank or there is a workaround? (I think Vess was under some 'Effects' to keep her in that position, can I remove it from console?)

same thing happened to me once the only workaround i found was loading a save before deciding what to do with her, free her, take her as a companion, ask volkar to make her a slave then it worked

after end the volkar's ecstasy spell nothing changed. slaves still sit and have only dialog "u need more training" (both vess & mia) 
bond menu doesn't appear..  how can i fix this?

After weeks of tweaking the mods, I started a new game of Skyrim with SSS. From the beginning of the mission till now, everything work smoothly. Beat Mia and have her hanging in the dungeon, enslaved the Jarl's daughter, and decided Vess and Niri should be my pets. But now I have encounter some trouble with Vess. She was ready for the bond, and I finished the ritual. When I ask her to either come with me or go home, she just not standing up, keep the hands-in-the-back-sitting position. The dialog is normal, the EFF UI response correctly, and sex animation played correctly. She just keep the sitting position, wait/dismiss/follow command did not fix it. Ask Volker to help skip the bond ritual did not fix it. When I ask her to 'sit' the chair, she just floating to the chair in that position. There is no trouble with Niri, though. Should I check the FactionRank or there is a workaround? (I think Vess was under some 'Effects' to keep her in that position, can I remove it from console?)

I don't play this part of the mod myself, so I really have no idea what advise to give.   It was all heavily tested, so if you are having trouble, I am betting that it has something to do with a scene not running.  Make and have a look at your papyrus log and see if there are stack dumps and the like.

sorry if anybody already asked this but could there be a female volkar option like with sanguine in sd+?

it would rather be a different actor with similar functionality.

what i meant was will the option be added at some point to have a female trainer

Yes, that is on the (very early) drawing boards.

i want npcs to have sex with each other to improve immersion... but i dont know what mod is better to use with sex slaves... maybe someone has an advice?

currently i have my eyes on:

- sexlife

- further loverscomfort

what you guys think is better?

In my view, Eager NPCs is the best.  It is the least intrusive,

this mod only gives you an option to fuck any npc... but they dont have sex with each other with this mod!

this mod only gives you an option to fuck any npc... but they dont have sex with each other with this mod!

There are occassions like dungeon clears and the like where everyone has sex.  You should ask on that forum and see what's there.  However, I am all for minimizing my papyrus load and the ones you refered too are pretty hard on you.

There are occassions like dungeon clears and the like where everyone has sex.  You should ask on that forum and see what's there.  However, I am all for minimizing my papyrus load and the ones you refered too are pretty hard on you.

yeah well the no mods for that but but eager npc i use already... i would really like npcs to have their own sex life :( but stable game i need more offcourse

yeah well the no mods for that but but eager npc i use already... i would really like npcs to have their own sex life :( but stable game i need more offcourse

Go give that further lovers comfort a try then.  Make a save before you load it (console: save beforeLC) and try it for a few days and see if you are stable.  If not, uninstall it and go back to teh beforeLC save.  You CAN have a few of these heavy load mods, just not too many of them.

Go give that further lovers comfort a try then.  Make a save before you load it (console: save beforeLC) and try it for a few days and see if you are stable.  If not, uninstall it and go back to teh beforeLC save.  You CAN have a few of these heavy load mods, just not too many of them.

thanks for advice fishburger, ill do that :)

i have 2 question first i had a 2 followers come with me to the dungeon but their both mods but after we got captured they lost all their items. second how do you make it so they dont have to have sex with you every 2 minutes thanks

Not sure what you mean.  You should have only had Niri and Vess first time through.  If you had others, that should not have happened.

You can adjust how often they need sex using Sexlab Aroused.  If is completely a function of that.

Hey Fish, any news about upcoming quests or Tabitha becoming a follower?

that would come after next andrew update.

shortly after ( at least i hope so ).

Yep.  Got maybe two more weeks on Andrew update and then hopefully, we can go full blast on next Tabitha quest.

Having Nymphadora run up to my character and ask to become a follower made me a little sad. In-game I'd already said yes to Jenny and Sasha, and here was another character eager to get the hell away from Mia's Lair. And there was no way to explain to her that she didn't have enough custom dialog to take along. :)

that would come after next andrew update.

shortly after ( at least i hope so ).

Yep.  Got maybe two more weeks on Andrew update and then hopefully, we can go full blast on next Tabitha quest.

Thanks guys.

Having Nymphadora run up to my character and ask to become a follower made me a little sad. In-game I'd already said yes to Jenny and Sasha, and here was another character eager to get the hell away from Mia's Lair. And there was no way to explain to her that she didn't have enough custom dialog to take along. :)

You could just say "Sorry doll, you're borin'." Lol I suppose that would work lol .... I don't know why but I found this humorous :) 

-C

Couldn't find it in thread. But asked Vernor to make Mia a slave. Told to go see helper (Volker) in dungeon. Can't find him in dungeon, castle, palace, or any location. Any ideas what is causing it or how to fix?

he should be in a "round" room, where you killed archerone.

Found him stuck in wall which was strange.

But now instead of training Mia, he just out right attacks her.

Looked at the papyrus log, and nothing shows him under attack only something about him being a creature unregistered..

Figure see if it was just a fluke got her to where she needs the spell, and same thing.

Maybe I'm just being silly but I'm unable to start part 2 of this mod. I freed the Jarl's daughter and all that. A new quest says to talk to the Dremora prince whose name, but when I do there is no dialogue to start anything new.

Looked at the papyrus log, and nothing shows him under attack only something about him being a creature unregistered..

Figure see if it was just a fluke got her to where she needs the spell, and same thing.

something might have acted wrong in your game.

Try to console Stopcombat on him. If he would attack again then there could be something wrong with Mias factions.

Guess you can always set his AV aggression to 0 - he shouldn't attack anything then.

Maybe I'm just being silly but I'm unable to start part 2 of this mod. I freed the Jarl's daughter and all that. A new quest says to talk to the Dremora prince whose name, but when I do there is no dialogue to start anything new.

make sure to select a button in MCM "enable bdsm dialogue".

we rly should get rid of that button...

Try to console Stopcombat on him. If he would attack again then there could be something wrong with Mias factions.

Guess you can always set his AV aggression to 0 - he shouldn't attack anything then.

might be easier for you guys to reverse the toggle on the mcm option.   Default should be enabled, toggle would be to turn it off.

might be easier for you guys to reverse the toggle on the mcm option.   Default should be enabled, toggle would be to turn it off.

I agree with this, I will turn it on by default.  I have also removed it from all dialog requirements, so it should now be moot.

So, I recently upgraded to the current version and replayed through the new version of the starting quest.   I enjoyed it, particularly because the Gas Trap scene (as a male DB) is much easier to deal with when you really don't have much emotional investment in Niri or Vess to care what happens to them.  Before I always had to grab a non-Amorous Adventures female follower to take on that role.  I did experience a weird issue though where if I led Jorlan away from the hut before letting him talk to me and killing him, Vess and the brute would sorta wander away rather than towards me, including one time (I had to play through a couple times due to issues) Vess just started walking off down the road.