installation always was simple - remove everything from old version, install new one.

after you uninstall old one search your skyrim folder for "mia" and "sexsl" files (its unlikely that other mods would be using those two prefixes but its theoretically possible). Especially your scripts folder - make sure that nothing remained there.

TL;DR : Way to Reset Skyrim Sex Slave follower count?

Hi, it's late but I've been recently enjoying this mod but I encountered a problem.

- I am using V52-1_Loose btw.

Even though I have no followers following me at all, in the MCM menu, I have (1) Skyrim Sex Slave follower with me at all times. This is even true for my other profiles which didn’t even start the main quest. Number of followers = (1)

Is there any manual command or fix that dismisses or resets my follower count?

This is causing another issue as well. I can’t seem start Episode 2 ‘Dark Possession’ due to the issue. Volkar keeps on saying that “I need a non-sexslave female follower” even though I have no sexslave follower following me around….

Thanks for a great mod btw, I got chills down my spine on some of the scenes… very well executed!

UPDATE: I've tried uninstalling the mod and cleaning the game with Save cleaner and it doesn't work!!

What happens is that, the first time I load the game it will say Number of follower = (0), which is correct but the 2nd time I boot the game, it will say number of followers = (1) !! again! This is really bothering me and preventing me from starting episode 2 :( ...

Just make sure cell scans is turned on and go to a new location.  Problem solved.  If that does not solve you problem, you really do have a follower somewhere that you don't know about.

The number of followers is counted each time you change cells.

Oh, thank you!!

I didn't know what that function was about!

///

I also noticed a weird bug(?) I encountered.

Whenever I teleported to Mia's Pleasure Palace (where the twins and "made" slaves are..)

I seem to randomly get 2 followers according to the MCM menu. If I simply teleport back out to somewhere else... the follower count goes to 0 again.

Was this intended or some weird bug I'm getting....

Thank you a/w :D

The scan is for followers.  If you have followers, it finds them.  If you don't it doesn't.  So, you must have followers.  Check your follower mod.

Hello Everyone

I got a problem, probably someone already asked that but i dont want to read throug 340+ sites.

The Mod itself works fine but at start of the quest with Vess and Niri where i have to get information from Vess the only action i can do is whipping when i click one of the other two options (Vaginal or Oral later Anal too) the dialogue vanishes, Vess stands up and sits back then nothing happens.

I reinstalled it on completly clean skyrim but it didnt helped.

I hope you can help me.

post-602013-0-58810100-1444758581_thumb.png

Hello Everyone

I got a problem, probably someone already asked that but i dont want to read throug 340+ sites.

The Mod itself works fine but at start of the quest with Vess and Niri where i have to get information from Vess the only action i can do is whipping when i click one of the other two options (Vaginal or Oral later Anal too) the dialogue vanishes, Vess stands up and sits back then nothing happens.

I hope you can help me.

Sounds like you have a sexlab problem.  Make sure you have sexlab and all it's related mods.  Install Sexlab MatchMaker.  Use the matchmaker spell to have sex with someone.  When that works, MiasLair sex scenes will work as well.

Also, make sure you run FNIS for users.

Hello Everyone

I hope you can help me.

Sounds like you have a sexlab problem.  Make sure you have sexlab and all it's related mods.  Install Sexlab MatchMaker.  Use the matchmaker spell to have sex with someone.  When that works, MiasLair sex scenes will work as well.

Hmm I tried with Sexlab MatchMaker but nothing happens there too.

I dont know if there is something missing seems fine for me :/

and i ran FNIS  :(

ok i set the training time down in the mcm to the lowest setting which is 2, it just seems that it takes forever to train a slave. i beat her till it says shes whimpering, have sex, beat her have sex, beat her have sex, it kinda sucks. cause after all this time your not really sure if it's working or not. i get 4 lines of dialog 1 you need more sex training 2. (for short) blow me 3. bend over.....  4 I'm going to fuck you, one. i made mia a slave in a different save before. but i still think it's too long a process, is there anyway to lower the time even more or a console command to bypass it even. i keep starting a new game, thinking it's not working right. nothing changes until after an hour of doing the same shit, the only mod i have running that's on your list is deviously enslaved, shut off. a good idea as to her progression into a slave maybe would be for her to say or do different things, after a couple of beatings. because after an hour of beating the bitch and the same dialog and animations over and over again. come on wtf... who would want her as a slave. you have to beat and fuck mia way too many times before you get a new dialog option, at least way over an hour in real time. and that's on the lowest setting of number 2, mias will just reached level 2, for beating her for over an hour that's ridiculous. I saved and exited oh and just so you know, I over beat her only once, and had volkar or whatever his name is put her on a cross twice to drop her rebellion. your mod is awesome. please take into consideration my suggestions cause its a really great mod. you have a giant story driven mod, the smallest things can make a big difference. the vess encounter is perfect, different scene and different dialog at each time. btw no one wants to sit and beat mia for over an hour at least. got my fingers crossed lets hope for the best..:0) 

Hello Everyone

I hope you can help me.

i'm sure you did,but just asking did you install a skeleton and run fnis,and install all of each mods requirements. maybe you missed something. I had problems like this in the past. I've learned to read things carefully when it comes to these mods.you havn't made it clear if you've installed. sexlab and skse fnis zaz skyui I think these are basically a bare minimum for running sexual content animations wish I could be more help but I got proplems with sex slaves too. I been beating this mia bitch for 6 hours, still getting nowhere. i think I know whats wrong, you still have to install sexlab in game also, in the mcm you'll see it will say install and than close out the menu until it installs. try to be a little more indebt about the problem (what mods you installed) cause your having animation problems.it will be hard to figure out whats wrong cause of the lack of information you giving us. you said you can only do the whipping one. whipping works because it's a default animation. like swinging a sword. reinstall or get a new skeleton(xpms) than run fnis. if you have all the mods I mentioned above and sexlab is installed correctly. than you may have overwritten your skeleton by installing some other mod. new skeleton it will work.

Hello Everyone

I hope you can help me.

and i ran FNIS   :(

go into sexlabs via mcm and make sure its installed on the first tab.  version 1.60 will tell you if you are missing anything on the 1st page.   after that is done go into the rebuild tab and reset animations.   Then try sexlab matchmaker again.   Until that works no sexlab based animations will play.

Hello Everyone

I hope you can help me.

and i ran FNIS   :(

go into sexlabs via mcm and make sure its installed on the first tab.  version 1.60 will tell you if you are missing anything on the 1st page.   after that is done go into the rebuild tab and reset animations.   Then try sexlab matchmaker again.   Until that works no sexlab based animations will play.

Okay the problem was that i didnt installed it via MCM now it works fine.

Thank you all for the fast help :)

ok i set the training time down in the mcm to the lowest setting which is 2, it just seems that it takes forever to train a slave. i beat her till it says shes whimpering, have sex, beat her have sex, beat her have sex, it kinda sucks. cause after all this time your not really sure if it's working or not. i get 4 lines of dialog 1 you need more sex training 2. (for short) blow me 3. bend over.....  4 I'm going to fuck you, one. i made mia a slave in a different save before. but i still think it's too long a process, is there anyway to lower the time even more or a console command to bypass it even. i keep starting a new game, thinking it's not working right. nothing changes until after an hour of doing the same shit, the only mod i have running that's on your list is deviously enslaved, shut off. a good idea as to her progression into a slave maybe would be for her to say or do different things, after a couple of beatings. because after an hour of beating the bitch and the same dialog and animations over and over again. come on wtf... who would want her as a slave. you have to beat and fuck mia way too many times before you get a new dialog option, at least way over an hour in real time. and that's on the lowest setting of number 2, mias will just reached level 2, for beating her for over an hour that's ridiculous. I saved and exited oh and just so you know, I over beat her only once, and had volkar or whatever his name is put her on a cross twice to drop her rebellion. your mod is awesome. please take into consideration my suggestions cause its a really great mod. you have a giant story driven mod, the smallest things can make a big difference. the vess encounter is perfect, different scene and different dialog at each time. btw no one wants to sit and beat mia for over an hour at least. got my fingers crossed lets hope for the best..:0) 

If you have the training time set to the minimum, this should take something like an hour total if you spacebar through the sex scenes. (If you are training Mia or another NPC with a high stubborness level), make sure you tell Volkar to put her on one of the devices as soon as you get her to kneel the first time.  No other mod will change how that training progresses.

If that is too long, you probably don't enjoy it and should move on.  At this point, there isn't really much "there - there" other than the training itself.  After you train that person, they are just a sex slave like you can get from Vernor in 5 minutes.

Having said all that, Aqqh has some ideas for making this part of the mod more interactive and maybe he will put in the time to make it more fun for you.

Just to let you know, I have spent the last three weeks (a total of about 9 12 hour days) writing new content for Andrew.  I was doing a quick playthrough pre-alpha test last night and I got through ALL this content in about 4 hours.   The content you are playing took about three weeks to get working right.   I say this to let you know that this stuff is HARD.  I haveen't played Skyrim for myself in two months.

If you have the training time set to the minimum, this should take something like an hour total if you spacebar through the sex scenes. (If you are training Mia or another NPC with a high stubborness level), make sure you tell Volkar to put her on one of the devices as soon as you get her to kneel the first time.  No other mod will change how that training progresses.

If that is too long, you probably don't enjoy it and should move on.  At this point, there isn't really much "there - there" other than the training itself.  After you train that person, they are just a sex slave like you can get from Vernor in 5 minutes.

Having said all that, Aqqh has some ideas for making this part of the mod more interactive and maybe he will put in the time to make it more fun for you.

Just to let you know, I have spent the last three weeks (a total of about 9 12 hour days) writing new content for Andrew.  I was doing a quick playthrough pre-alpha test last night and I got through ALL this content in about 4 hours.   The content you are playing took about three weeks to get working right.   I say this to let you know that this stuff is HARD.  I haveen't played Skyrim for myself in two months.

i'm really not trying to criticize, nothing like that. i'm just wondering is it suppose to take this long and not even sure if it's a bug or something like basically it seems a never ending cycle, maybe it's just on my end. i'm doing everything by the slave training book, beat her, she whimpers, have sex, beat her, she whimpers, have sex. until she masturbates. volkar keeps saying she's almost ready keep beating her, make her pleasure you, than the masturbate thing. it seems like theres no ending to it. an hour last night and so far today 20 min of her masturbating, i'm still in game doing it. your hard work is very much appreciated sir, if I could I would help. I don't know how to script. but thx i'll keep trying to finish this.

i'm really not trying to criticize, nothing like that. i'm just wondering is it suppose to take this long and not even sure if it's a bug or something like basically it seems a never ending cycle, maybe it's just on my end. i'm doing everything by the slave training book, beat her, she whimpers, have sex, beat her, she whimpers, have sex. until she masturbates. volkar keeps saying she's almost ready keep beating her, make her pleasure you, than the masturbate thing. it seems like theres no ending to it. an hour last night and so far today 20 min of her masturbating, i'm still in game doing it. your hard work is very much appreciated sir, if I could I would help. I don't know how to script. but thx i'll keep trying to finish this.

I didn't take it as criticism.  You wouldn't be the first to say something about it.  Some people like it and some don't.  All do it once or twice and then move on cause the same shit over and over gets a little boring.

I myself have never done this except for testing it.  It is not my thing.  However, I wouldn't play Skyrim without Sasha and Jenny.  They are such a hoot and in my view, the best female companions in all of skyrim, bar none (some might argue, but these gals are funny and give blowjobs).

In my view, the best things about this mod are the quests and the followers.   The slave training stuff is just a bit of fluff added for one of our players who spent a lot of time helping us.

However, I wouldn't play Skyrim without Sasha and Jenny.  They are such a hoot and in my view, the best female companions in all of skyrim, bar none (some might argue, but these gals are funny and give blowjobs).

In my view, the best things about this mod are the quests and the followers.   The slave training stuff is just a bit of fluff added for one of our players who spent a lot of time helping us.

"Funny and gives blow jobs" is a damn fine recommendation by any reasonable standards. :D

It's the comedy, the quests, and the story line that keep me coming back to Mia's Lair, and keep it in my load order. I may skip parts of it or have things I'd like to see added or changed, but it's one of my favorite mods. And the writing and amazing voice work are big parts of that. 

Okay so that problem I mentioned earlier. I figured it out, If I cast the Sparks spell from either hand while I'm in the Mia's Dungeon area any surface I cast it on minus characters will lose it's shading? It goes from normal color to a blank blue color. As far as I know this only happens in this particular cell and nowhere else in the building. Also it's only the Sparks spell so far. I tried flames spell works like normal haven;t tried Frost though. Just thought I'd update what's going on. Again I don't know if it's just the result of mods I have clashing or something weird going on, or if it's a bug of some sort.

Okay so that problem I mentioned earlier. I figured it out, If I cast the Sparks spell from either hand while I'm in the Mia's Dungeon area any surface I cast it on minus characters will lose it's shading? It goes from normal color to a blank blue color. As far as I know this only happens in this particular cell and nowhere else in the building. Also it's only the Sparks spell so far. I tried flames spell works like normal haven;t tried Frost though. Just thought I'd update what's going on. Again I don't know if it's just the result of mods I have clashing or something weird going on, or if it's a bug of some sort.

We use the standard Vanilla "tiles" for constructing dungeons, nothing out of the ordinary and this particular one is mostly an exact copy of an existing dungeon.

Hi,

are there any known mods who cause that Volkars strip-spell on followers doen't work anymore? The only get a blindfold but they keep wearing their clothes. I disabled any mods I had (for Example a lot of armor mods) but it doens't help. I've got this problem since I start using this mods a few versions earlier. Now I use 5.2. and everything works fine except Volkars spell. So I can't play the Dark possesing quest.

Hi,

are there any known mods who cause that Volkars strip-spell on followers doen't work anymore? The only get a blindfold but they keep wearing their clothes. I disabled any mods I had (for Example a lot of armor mods) but it doens't help. I've got this problem since I start using this mods a few versions earlier. Now I use 5.2. and everything works fine except Volkars spell. So I can't play the Dark possesing quest.

first bet is follower overhaul mod

Hi,

Also, if you have a follower mod that has both primary and secondary inventories (like AFT), make sure you enable inventory management.

Just wanted to give everyone an update.   I am working my ass off on Andrew.  I have two months in this update and am making good progress.  I have one major quest to finish and some touch up.  Expect  to have it done in two weeks, god willing and the creek don't rise.

I wish there is a follower standalone only for this mod ,probably too much and kinda ungrateful to ask i know ,but i really like the follower in this mod although the other feature aren't exactly my stuff ,just a suggestion.

Never gonna happen.  The followers are intricately tied to the underlying code.

However, I am with you.  I don't use any of the features of the mod except the followers and the initial quests.  The rest is for other folks.

howdy all o/

I try to fix my Skyrim issues my-self before asking for help but I have a little issue here that I don't know how to handle....

I do have 3 slaves in training at Volkar's, Mia, Vess, and another downloadable nord follower.

Training was going fine, I had Mia with willing/sex values around 3/4 and left the castle do do a few other quests.

After the part when I rescued Tabitha in Solitude I went back to the dungeon to complete Mia's training and her training dialogues are gone...

I still do get the SL dialogue, but no more "ready to call me master" or "have some food"....

I'm mildly familiar with console commands but I never tried to play around with AI packages and dialogues.

Still I tried a lot of the basics to fix it (enable, 'kill', resetAI and so on) but no luck so far...

Even did ESPify MiasCastle.esp and give it the highest priority (bottom of list prior to bash.esp) to bypass another mod interfering.

But so far I didn't get them lines back. 

So here's what I see :

- The 2 other slaves still have their training dialogues and work fine.

- If I beat Mia with a crop, I will get the messages about the slave hating me now, then later on the slave is dying, so that part works.

- I can still ask Volkar to check on Mia and he gives me a coherent answer (same as what he reported before I lost the dialog lines)

- Altho Mia has the right anim (hanging chains), she seems to be willing to move. There's a slight flickering sometimes and her position changes, altho the process is very slow.

Any idea how I could get those dialogues back and complete her training without going back to an old savegame ? 

Thanks,

Arok

I wish there is a follower standalone only for this mod ,probably too much and kinda ungrateful to ask i know ,but i really like the follower in this mod although the other feature aren't exactly my stuff ,just a suggestion.

Never gonna happen.  The followers are intricately tied to the underlying code.

However, I am with you.  I don't use any of the features of the mod except the followers and the initial quests.  The rest is for other folks.

I expect as much ,thanks for the answer though.

howdy all o/

I try to fix my Skyrim issues my-self before asking for help but I have a little issue here that I don't know how to handle....

I do have 3 slaves in training at Volkar's, Mia, Vess, and another downloadable nord follower.

Training was going fine, I had Mia with willing/sex values around 3/4 and left the castle do do a few other quests.

After the part when I rescued Tabitha in Solitude I went back to the dungeon to complete Mia's training and her training dialogues are gone...

I still do get the SL dialogue, but no more "ready to call me master" or "have some food"....

try to check two things

target mia in the console

then

GetFactionRank xx04e8d3

GetFactionRank xx0595e9