Yup. Some time ago Volkar was only detecting your non slave followers when asked about slave training. Both Vess or Niri are not a follower at that point. So another dialogue option, just for those two, was made.

Problem happened when detection was changed. Now Volkar detects every single female actor that is present inside of the dungeon - which means he detects both Vess and Niri as well.

So well, it works. It just works even better than it was supposed to  :lol:

It needs a little tinkering.

Now I've run into a new problem. It's the same dialogue problem with Volkar, except now it's even worse. If at any point my slave becomes rebellious, I feel like the mod metaphorically shrugs it's shoulders at me, because it causes Volkar to break like he did last time. And since he's the only way to get them out of that state, I'm in a stalemate. I can't get him to fix her, and she won't respond to my orders.

I don't know if others have suffered this issue, but unless she "cools off" on her own, I'm in a dead game, so to speak.

Now I've run into a new problem. It's the same dialogue problem with Volkar, except now it's even worse. If at any point my slave becomes rebellious, I feel like the mod metaphorically shrugs it's shoulders at me, because it causes Volkar to break like he did last time. And since he's the only way to get them out of that state, I'm in a stalemate. I can't get him to fix her, and she won't respond to my orders.

I don't know if others have suffered this issue, but unless she "cools off" on her own, I'm in a dead game, so to speak.

My universal fix for a recalcitrant Dremora - open the console, target him, then type disable, followed by enable. Close the console.

This always works for me when one of his dialogue topics is "stuck", typically the "Master I can't complete the bond".

Also useful when his scene is stuck. YMMV.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this has been asked, but the thing with Vess (I think that's how you spell her name) with taking her to Volknar, I'm directed to who I assume is who I'm looking for, but the game calls him something with almost, but not quite the same spelling. I can't do anything with him other than buy a slave off him, but I can't send Vess in for training even though the objective tells me to.

You are confusing Volkar with Vernor, two different npcs

been meaningg to ask. why does it still scan for slaves even when mcm has itg disabled. i normaly leave it off till i get ready to do the quest but noticed recently when i was trouble shooting another mod that even thou it was disabled it was still scanning for slaves.

If scanning is turned off, it is off.  Ignore the papyrus log entry to the contrary.

Hi guys there is a way to turn off / on the actor voice?

Which actor voice?

Notice

The old forum can be found here in read-only mode:

http://archive.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-december-1-2015/?page=299#comment-1407324

There are three comments there that I cannot respond to from Wheelhouse, Arrissa44, and nOm nom NOM3.  If you guys will copy and paste your posts into a new topic, I will respond as best I can.

@nOm nom NOM3

The quest On the Trail... will not complete. I have all the objectives completed and no quest arrow. The hunter girl will not talk to me I assume because the quest is unfinished. 

Also, is Vess supposed to stay in that Ice cave after she gets inspected?

Would very much like to continue with this storyline but I am unsure how to proceed.

Something went plenty wrong for you there.

After you defeat Tzollaman Niri should approach to talk to you. After that both should start to follow you once again.

when you loot a key from Tzollaman the quest Find the Jarls daughter should start - at that point "On the Trail" is "dormant".

It should reactivate after you free Allison from her shackles.

check sqv aqss_MiaVessInter on which stage this quest is currently on.

Which actor voice?

Basicly turn off the voice when you play other follower ? the sex voice i mean :D , also i love this mod so far ,but it could be mutch mutch better with more "control" of the content , like enable/disable extasy because when you play with a mod like only oral dude ! you can't move at all :D.

Well all for more synergie with other stuff ;) imo !

Which actor voice?

Basicly turn off the voice when you play other follower ? the sex voice i mean :D , also i love this mod so far ,but it could be mutch mutch better with more "control" of the content , like enable/disable extasy because when you play with a mod like only oral dude ! you can't move at all :D.

Well all for more synergie with other stuff ;) imo !

Still unclear on this voice thing.  Do you mean the sex moans?  If so, that is a Sexlab setting.  If you are a female and you mean the sex sounds you the player makes during some scripted sex acts, there is no way.  If you mean the NPC like Sasha and Jenny, again there is no way, but you can turn them off for the Ecstasy spell by installing the Ecstasy patch.

like enable/disable extasy because when you play with a mod like only oral dude ! you can't move at all

Not getting this either.  Do you mean that you don't want Sasha or Jenny to do the Ecstasy thing some times?

There are three comments there that I cannot respond to from Wheelhouse, Arrissa44, and nOm nom NOM3.  If you guys will copy and paste your posts into a new topic, I will respond as best I can.

Pasted over bits:

On 12/1/2015 at 1:00 PM, fishburger67 said:

I use AFT with no issues of any kind.  It has always worked for me (although occasionally, a follower will "gets tired of waiting and leaves"). 

Hopefully, someone else with experience with this can chime in.  You might check your load order with loot and have a look at your papyrus log to see if there are any issues.

So I have gotten this working.

Started a new game and had the same issues, but this worked, and then I tried it on my older game in an earlier save and it also worked there (Loot is something i use regularly).

Accept Jenny, Sasha or Linda.  Immediately tell them to go home.  Cast the AFT recruit spell on them, and ONLY use the AFT follow option to have them come along.

I have not had any issues since.

Also, a question about Tabitha (and the AFT MCM update on Nexus which I started using after I sorted my issues with Sasha/Jenn/Linda).  Since I had rescued her on my first playthrough - on this 2nd one I figured I'd train her and see what happened, but it seems nothing does (can not advance Dark Possession until you deliver her to the carriage, even if she's a slave who loves you - and she still goes away).

However the AFT MCM update allows 10 followers at a time, and the MCM option let's you see who is a current follower and where they are.  Tabitha is gone from my game, but is still listed as a follower (who I can summon and teleport to, but just can't see or interact with to send "home").  Is there a simple console command I can use to re-enable her to interact with her, or is she one of my 10 followers permanently?  I don't need more than 3 ever, but it's weird seeing her on my list of current followers.

Also - have to say I love having Sasha and Jenny follow me.  Not even the sex slave part - just the voice acting is well done and love the singing in the background.  Makes playing the game pretty peaceful   That singing alone makes them the best Skyrim followers I've ever tried - them being eye candy helps, too.

If you can open the console and click on Tabitha (she'll need to be targeted in the console, either by clicking on her or using prid and her RefID if you happen to know it) try using the "setactoralpha 100" command and see if that makes her visible.  If you can't target her at all, then something has gone very wrong and you'll need her RefID, if you do have that you can try "recycleactor" followed by her RefID.  You might have to use "enable" first after targeting her with the Prid command.  Otherwise you may have to go back to an earlier save.

You might want to bookmark this page, its handy.  http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

An yeah, Jenny and Sasha are great company, the voice actors did a good job with them and with the writing as well.  Fish has put together a very good mod.

Yes the jenny and sasha voice and yep , if it's possible to turn off the ecstasy some times , i play as man and all the sex scene are played with jenny voice and sexlab voice it's kind of weird , and jenny voice apply for all follower 

Yes, this is a problem.  We don't have enough voice actresses to fully flesh out all the vanilla voices, so we use Sasha for some and Jenny for others.

Nothing I can do without the original voice actresses and that is never going to happen.

Pasted over bits:

On 12/1/2015 at 1:00 PM,
said:

I use AFT with no issues of any kind.  It has always worked for me (although occasionally, a follower will "gets tired of waiting and leaves"). 

Hopefully, someone else with experience with this can chime in.  You might check your load order with loot and have a look at your papyrus log to see if there are any issues.

So I have gotten this working.

Started a new game and had the same issues, but this worked, and then I tried it on my older game in an earlier save and it also worked there (Loot is something i use regularly).

Accept Jenny, Sasha or Linda.  Immediately tell them to go home.  Cast the AFT recruit spell on them, and ONLY use the AFT follow option to have them come along.

I have not had any issues since.

Also, a question about Tabitha (and the AFT MCM update on Nexus which I started using after I sorted my issues with Sasha/Jenn/Linda).  Since I had rescued her on my first playthrough - on this 2nd one I figured I'd train her and see what happened, but it seems nothing does (can not advance Dark Possession until you deliver her to the carriage, even if she's a slave who loves you - and she still goes away).

However the AFT MCM update allows 10 followers at a time, and the MCM option let's you see who is a current follower and where they are.  Tabitha is gone from my game, but is still listed as a follower (who I can summon and teleport to, but just can't see or interact with to send "home").  Is there a simple console command I can use to re-enable her to interact with her, or is she one of my 10 followers permanently?  I don't need more than 3 ever, but it's weird seeing her on my list of current followers.

Also - have to say I love having Sasha and Jenny follow me.  Not even the sex slave part - just the voice acting is well done and love the singing in the background.  Makes playing the game pretty peaceful   That singing alone makes them the best Skyrim followers I've ever tried - them being eye candy helps, too.

Thanks for the feedback.

Tabitha was never intended for a sexslave (yet), so your only good option is to load a save before you enslaved her and finish out the quest

Here base id is xx08B8F3 and her refid is xx08B8F4 you can use console commands to move her to you (do not use placeatme as that creates a new instance of her) enable her and then do what you need and then disable her,

I agree 100% about Sasha and Jenny.  They are the best companions for many reasons in Skyrim.

Is fine that NMM say what MiasLair.esp is .esm? because i have ctd activate this mod and don't can put lower in charge order. sorry my english.

Yes, it is an esm (master file) with an esp extension.  That is perfectly normal.

If you are having CTDs, the reason depends on when the CTD is happening.  If it is happening before the load screen (before you get a chance to pick a save), it is because you are missing a dependancy. 

If it is happening when you first click on a save, that is normal vanilla behavior.  Try making a level 1 save (just create a new game, save it, then always load that save first.  Then, after the level 1 save is loaded, load the real save you want to play.  I personally use the console command

save Level1

so I can easily identify it.

If the CTDs are happening after the save is loaded, you have other issues.  Try SaveTool.exe on your save.  If that does not fix the CTDs. try PDT.  It is much harder to learn, but in my experience, can dramatically reduce the papyrus load.

If cleaning your save does not work, you will have to analyze your load order and get rid of you heavy papyrus loads.  The hope page lists some of the worst of them.   A papyrus log is useful.

Go here for instructions on making and understanding a papyrus log:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/

Is fine that NMM say what MiasLair.esp is .esm? because i have ctd activate this mod and don't can put lower in charge order. sorry my english.

Yes, it is an esm (master file) with an esp extension.  That is perfectly normal.

If you are having CTDs, the reason depends on when the CTD is happening.  If it is happening before the load screen (before you get a chance to pick a save), it is because you are missing a dependancy. 

If it is happening when you first click on a save, that is normal vanilla behavior.  Try making a level 1 save (just create a new game, save it, then always load that save first.  Then, after the level 1 save is loaded, load the real save you want to play.  I personally use the console command

save Level1

so I can easily identify it.

If the CTDs are happening after the save is loaded, you have other issues.  Try SaveTool.exe on your save.  If that does not fix the CTDs. try PDT.  It is much harder to learn, but in my experience, can dramatically reduce the papyrus load.

If cleaning your save does not work, you will have to analyze your load order and get rid of you heavy papyrus loads.  The hope page lists some of the worst of them.   A papyrus log is useful.

Go here for instructions on making and understanding a papyrus log:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/

I dont have Newmiller piercings.

Yes the jenny and sasha voice and yep , if it's possible to turn off the ecstasy some times , i play as man and all the sex scene are played with jenny voice and sexlab voice it's kind of weird , and jenny voice apply for all follower 

Yes, this is a problem.  We don't have enough voice actresses to fully flesh out all the vanilla voices, so we use Sasha for some and Jenny for others.

Nothing I can do without the original voice actresses and that is never going to happen.

There is the Vanilla Voices for Sexlab project, and FoxFingers has done some amazing work editing together vanilla voices to get new dialog, but yes, you'll never get voices cobbled together as well as a voice actress can perform the lines, and it's a crazy amount of work. Possible if someone wants to commit to doing it, but it's not easy.

I cannot seem to advance Andrew from Level 4 to 5.

I did a ->

clam meat quest

<-  and have him at 100% according to the MMC menu.

But I don't seem to advance more despite giving more gifts and travelling around some. Am I missing something or ... ?

I cannot seem to advance Andrew from Level 4 to 5.

I did a ->

clam meat quest

<-  and have him at 100% according to the MMC menu.

But I don't seem to advance more despite giving more gifts and travelling around some. Am I missing something or ... ?

After you get to level 4, advancement through 6 is entirely quest based.  I can't remember all the quests, but the key one for you is the bunny tail quest I think. 

You get these quest every few game days depending on your MCM settings.

I just started trying this mod and what I have seen so far is great. You put much time and effort on this mod and it definitely shows. Cant wait to try the dominant Andrew companion. Always enjoyed having my player be the submissive type. (Hope that doesn't upset anyone :X) Wish I knew how to make my toon into a companion. :P 

Wish I knew how to make my toon into a companion. :P

Familiar Faces mod on nexus.

Allows you to save any of your character

and then import this character as an npc to a different game.

i was fooling around with this mod a little some time ago.

Unfortunately our mod does not have any be-submissive-to-random-follower scenarios and tbh i don't think we would ever go that way.