fishburger67 Posted September 8, 2015 Author Posted September 8, 2015 I did some more troubleshooting, that health regen issue is definitely not a SexSlaves issue. As best I can figure out, either (I think) SLHormones or PSQ has got some background buffs coming from sex acts going on and with the recent updates they're buffing you to god like health regen abilities. A bonus of +10 to health regen that lasts for 2 hours strikes me as a bit much. I checked, it seems to cap out at 20.70 (+10 to regen per act for 2 hours). But when you use EFF and run around with Sasha, Jenny, Sylvia and Linda from this mod, their sex drives plus the health regen buff rate means you're character is pretty much always a God of Love in more ways than one. Sorry for jumping to conclusions and slandering Andrew and your modding ability (well, not really slander but you get my drift ), I'll check with the makers of those mods and request that they turn down the rate on the sex regen buff, or perhaps create menu options for allowing players to adjust the buff rates, as IMO those buffs are presently not a great mix with this mod. Thanks for the feedback. I was just about to see if I could reproduce your issue.
Old Book Posted September 8, 2015 Posted September 8, 2015 I'm running into a fixable problem in a new play through with Sex Slaves 5.2 and Sexlab 1.6 with Hotfix 2. In the initial quest (which is as far as I've gotten), dialog is not resuming after each sex act when forcing information from the second bandit. The only way to get the dialog is to use a second mod to engage in another sex act (I'm using succubus heart). At which point the dialog advances normally. I've seen similar problems before, when a character is frozen after an animation until you trigger another animation. This could easily be a problem with my install, but in case anyone else runs into it, that's one workaround.
edgarrice Posted September 8, 2015 Posted September 8, 2015 I was thinking of relocating the twins to a player home. Does their screwing package rely on special markers in Mias Palace? Or will they wander and screw all day wherever I put them?
fishburger67 Posted September 8, 2015 Author Posted September 8, 2015 I was thinking of relocating the twins to a player home. Does their screwing package rely on special markers in Mias Palace? Or will they wander and screw all day wherever I put them? Yes it does. They have a package to masturbate and fuck each on the two carpets. You'll need an alias on each of them that overrides their default packages or they will be wondering back to the palace to do their thing.
Old Book Posted September 8, 2015 Posted September 8, 2015 Figured out what was wrong with Vess. It was the vanilla permanent bleed out bug. Going through a door fixed it. It would have been faster, in the initial interrogation, to have re-loaded the save game before the fight and done it again, but I didn't realize Vess was in permanent bleed out until we traveled to Morthal.
fishburger67 Posted September 9, 2015 Author Posted September 9, 2015 I'm running into a fixable problem in a new play through with Sex Slaves 5.2 and Sexlab 1.6 with Hotfix 2. In the initial quest (which is as far as I've gotten), dialog is not resuming after each sex act when forcing information from the second bandit. The only way to get the dialog is to use a second mod to engage in another sex act (I'm using succubus heart). At which point the dialog advances normally. I've seen similar problems before, when a character is frozen after an animation until you trigger another animation. This could easily be a problem with my install, but in case anyone else runs into it, that's one workaround. Hopefully, they get 1.6 as stable as 1.59c at some point.
NicoleDragoness Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 Stupid question probably already asked infinite times but ... Where I can find Vess after I dismissed her in this 5.2 version? Edit: Nevermind, I found her.
Old Book Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 Another minor bug report and work around:If Jenny becomes horny during Sasha's introduction quest, Jenny can ask Sasha to join her in a threesome. In which case Sasha's introduction will never be completed. You can still recruit her, but the quest is stuck in your journal, and you will never form the bond. The easiest workaround is to have sex with Jenny just before entering the Pleasure Palace, or to use Aroused to set her arousal down to 0. That way the scene goes off correctly.Also remember to let Sasha speak to you before you speak to her, as speaking to her first breaks the quest.
Buffmutti Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 Ok, started a new game a few days ago after removing all creature animation mods and even disabling the hentai pregnancy mod, i installed instead the mana tanks mod and started a game as a mage (which hopefully will work with a melee companion without burning his ass too often). I also use HDT Bounce and Jiggles 6.1 from the Nexus (can't link it, because just right now its hidden). Right now i am "convincing" Vess that its better to talk to me than to insult me and one possible action is to pee on her. I know that there is a male peeing animation (Archerone uses it), but it seem there is no female animation, because if i use that option my PC and Vess are just standing and doing nothing. I can even advance the scene and finish it in this way. PS: If you want to use HDT Bounce and Jiggles 6.1 then you have to install HDT Equipment and in the MCM for that Mod you find the option to enable HDT Equipment for all NPC's. Don't click that unless you want to meet the Mother of all Papyrus- and Scriptlags xD
Cock Sucker Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 Right now i am "convincing" Vess that its better to talk to me than to insult me and one possible action is to pee on her. I know that there is a male peeing animation (Archerone uses it), but it seem there is no female animation, because if i use that option my PC and Vess are just standing and doing nothing. I can even advance the scene and finish it in this way. zaz has women peeking animation doesn't it? I mean when you get a chastity belt forced on you (as a girl) there's an option to pee and you get the "stream" etc.
Buffmutti Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 yes, but no standing peeing animation (coz we girls don't stand while doing this )
Cock Sucker Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 yes, but no standing peeing animation (coz we girls don't stand while doing this ) you havnt meet the girls I meet who have been drunk as a skunk and off they're heads lol >.<
aqqh Posted September 9, 2015 Posted September 9, 2015 Right now i am "convincing" Vess that its better to talk to me than to insult me and one possible action is to pee on her. I know that there is a male peeing animation (Archerone uses it), but it seem there is no female animation, because if i use that option my PC and Vess are just standing and doing nothing. I can even advance the scene and finish it in this way. PS: If you want to use HDT Bounce and Jiggles 6.1 then you have to install HDT Equipment and in the MCM for that Mod you find the option to enable HDT Equipment for all NPC's. Don't click that unless you want to meet the Mother of all Papyrus- and Scriptlags xD That anim is actually DI Blowjob animation that has first two stages cut off. I didnt test it on SL 1.6 - but all DI animations sometimes play improperly (at least they did on SL1.59)
Sneaksmile Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 If you have had issues in the past, they will not have changed with the current version. Sex Slaves is VERY LIGHT on your system as it is. If you have problems, it will be because you insist on using crap like Wet & Cold that overloads your machine. Having said that, I know several people who use Wet & Cold with Sex Slaves and they run fine. Whether or not you do depends on how many other papyrus pigs you insist on running. I ran Undergound Bathhouse myself until only just very recently and it gave me no problems. However, I did not take followers to or from there. There is supposed to be some way to disable it's overload by talking to some NPC there, but I have never used it. If you look back in these posts a couple of weeks, you will find the instructions. I do not think Wet and Cold is crap or at least I know no other mod to do what it does. Relax, this is the first time I saw your mod, never try it before but I have 253 mods in my NMM maybe is not very good idea install it. Sorry, didn't mean to call it "crap". Bad choice of words. It is a fine mod. It is just one of the most papyrus heavy mods out there and by choosing to use it, you keep 10 other fun mods out of your load because of it's extreme use of the papyrus engine. I did not know Wet and Cold was a mod that spend so many resources, it is easy to install and easy to use, thanks by the info.
Old Book Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 I really enjoyed the Retrieve the Butt Plug quest. In particular, the small changes to Jenn's dialog after she equips the plug are excellent. It makes her feel much more alive and part of the world.As before with my play throughs of this mod, it's very stable, and the few places where something breaks seem to be caused by other mods or by vanilla Skyrim glitches. I hope we'll get to see more side quests with interesting consequences. For example, somehow Jenn and Sasha knew about an enchanted butt plug. Clearly Mia, Vern, or Volkhar must have mentioned it to them. I'm betting something like that would have been left in the world by Sanguine, just to cause trouble. So, what other odd things might Sanguine have left out there? And why does Vern or Volkhar want them collected?
Sneaksmile Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 If you have had issues in the past, they will not have changed with the current version. Sex Slaves is VERY LIGHT on your system as it is. If you have problems, it will be because you insist on using crap like Wet & Cold that overloads your machine. Having said that, I know several people who use Wet & Cold with Sex Slaves and they run fine. Whether or not you do depends on how many other papyrus pigs you insist on running. I ran Undergound Bathhouse myself until only just very recently and it gave me no problems. However, I did not take followers to or from there. There is supposed to be some way to disable it's overload by talking to some NPC there, but I have never used it. If you look back in these posts a couple of weeks, you will find the instructions. I do not think Wet and Cold is crap or at least I know no other mod to do what it does. Relax, this is the first time I saw your mod, never try it before but I have 253 mods in my NMM maybe is not very good idea install it. Sorry, didn't mean to call it "crap". Bad choice of words. It is a fine mod. It is just one of the most papyrus heavy mods out there and by choosing to use it, you keep 10 other fun mods out of your load because of it's extreme use of the papyrus engine. i already deleted wet and cold and bathhouse long time ago because of SexSlaves and i must say yes i miss sometimes wet and cold but i like SexSlaves more. And about bathhouse... i really dont know what so good about it... why do i need full house of girls which just take a bath? there is no feature to interact with them in any way but telling them what to wear... and with EFF you can make any character ingame to follower, give something to wear and say go home! It is that, there is no another mod to do the same of Wet and Cold, If you combine Wet and cold, with CoT, Footprints, Wonders of water, Real Shelter, Real clouds and Supreme Storms, the result is very cool! or at least I think that.
fishburger67 Posted September 10, 2015 Author Posted September 10, 2015 I really enjoyed the Retrieve the Butt Plug quest. In particular, the small changes to Jenn's dialog after she equips the plug are excellent. It makes her feel much more alive and part of the world. As before with my play throughs of this mod, it's very stable, and the few places where something breaks seem to be caused by other mods or by vanilla Skyrim glitches. I hope we'll get to see more side quests with interesting consequences. For example, somehow Jenn and Sasha knew about an enchanted butt plug. Clearly Mia, Vern, or Volkhar must have mentioned it to them. I'm betting something like that would have been left in the world by Sanguine, just to cause trouble. So, what other odd things might Sanguine have left out there? And why does Vern or Volkhar want them collected? Great ideas Old Book. I am working on Andrew atm and expect that to take a month or so. After that, I'll see if I can flesh some of them out. There is a surprise for you after the Spiced Wine quest. Keep going for it. If you have had issues in the past, they will not have changed with the current version. Sex Slaves is VERY LIGHT on your system as it is. If you have problems, it will be because you insist on using crap like Wet & Cold that overloads your machine. Having said that, I know several people who use Wet & Cold with Sex Slaves and they run fine. Whether or not you do depends on how many other papyrus pigs you insist on running. I ran Undergound Bathhouse myself until only just very recently and it gave me no problems. However, I did not take followers to or from there. There is supposed to be some way to disable it's overload by talking to some NPC there, but I have never used it. If you look back in these posts a couple of weeks, you will find the instructions. I do not think Wet and Cold is crap or at least I know no other mod to do what it does. Relax, this is the first time I saw your mod, never try it before but I have 253 mods in my NMM maybe is not very good idea install it. Sorry, didn't mean to call it "crap". Bad choice of words. It is a fine mod. It is just one of the most papyrus heavy mods out there and by choosing to use it, you keep 10 other fun mods out of your load because of it's extreme use of the papyrus engine. i already deleted wet and cold and bathhouse long time ago because of SexSlaves and i must say yes i miss sometimes wet and cold but i like SexSlaves more. And about bathhouse... i really dont know what so good about it... why do i need full house of girls which just take a bath? there is no feature to interact with them in any way but telling them what to wear... and with EFF you can make any character ingame to follower, give something to wear and say go home! It is that, there is no another mod to do the same of Wet and Cold, If you combine Wet and cold, with CoT, Footprints, Wonders of water, Real Shelter, Real clouds and Supreme Storms, the result is very cool! or at least I think that. We all have our preferences and I certainly can't offer an opinion about any of the mods mentioned because I have never played them. But, I wouldn't trade any of that for Sasha and Jenny (assuming that it is required). I just know that I have looked at a ton of papyrus logs from users of Wet and Cold and it kills lots of games. Sacremas though has way more knowledge of these things.
Zandre Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 Maybe I'm dumb but, the files are downloaded and coded as 001 files and 002 files thus I cannot unzip them... Gonna keep hunting but idk
aqqh Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 its a 7zip archive that was split into 2 parts - thats why 001 and 002. place both in the same folder and just extract 001 - it should do everything automatically.
Sneaksmile Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 It is that, there is no another mod to do the same of Wet and Cold, If you combine Wet and cold, with CoT, Footprints, Wonders of water, Real Shelter, Real clouds and Supreme Storms, the result is very cool! or at least I think that. We all have our preferences and I certainly can't offer an opinion about any of the mods mentioned because I have never played them. But, I wouldn't trade any of that for Sasha and Jenny (assuming that it is required). I just know that I have looked at a ton of papyrus logs from users of Wet and Cold and it kills lots of games. Sacremas though has way more knowledge of these things. I believe you, but kill them in what sense? nothing happened when installed Wet and Cold, in the other hand Better Vampires cause me a lot of troubles.
OldGuy879 Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 It is that, there is no another mod to do the same of Wet and Cold, If you combine Wet and cold, with CoT, Footprints, Wonders of water, Real Shelter, Real clouds and Supreme Storms, the result is very cool! or at least I think that. We all have our preferences and I certainly can't offer an opinion about any of the mods mentioned because I have never played them. But, I wouldn't trade any of that for Sasha and Jenny (assuming that it is required). I just know that I have looked at a ton of papyrus logs from users of Wet and Cold and it kills lots of games. Sacremas though has way more knowledge of these things. I believe you, but kill them in what sense? nothing happened when installed Wet and Cold, in the other hand Better Vampires cause me a lot of troubles. it is diffirent for almost every rig Wet and Cold was unplayable for me before starting on Sex Slave. but Better Vampire never was and have not ben conflict with it unless you are a vampire or werewolf.... I seems to remember a bug with Jenny
fishburger67 Posted September 10, 2015 Author Posted September 10, 2015 I believe you, but kill them in what sense? nothing happened when installed Wet and Cold, in the other hand Better Vampires cause me a lot of troubles. Kills them in the sense that your game no longer runs simple vanilla packages. Civil War scenes no longer play well. You have studdering and NPCs do not animate well. In other words, Skyrim does not run smoothly. Looking at a log, you see papyrus scripts that cannot run because there is just too much to do. As I said in the past, the papyrus engine is like a freeway with lots of on-ramps. It however can only hold so many cars. Try and get too many cars on it and you have gridlock and no one goes anywhere.
RamasesII Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 I am having an CTD issue at the end of the Slave training of Mia, I get her to love me, and the trainer tells me his part, but after she has her orgasm CTD happens, this something common, or something with the new sexlab? Rama
Indigojulze Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 I am having a problem with the "It's a Trap" quest. As soon as it says "Your rage gives you strength use the rest of the paralysis antidote" Nothing happens. My controls are locked. I can look a my quest tab and zoom in and out of first person with a couple others. But my inventory and spell tabs are locked. I have no clue on how to take the antidote or break the chains. I can use "Setstage MiaDungeonCapture 50" to get the antidote and "setstage MiaDungeonCapture 60" to get free of the chains but I don't like using console commands on quests. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Note: I have checked and I have the two followers you get at the start of the quest (Vess and Niri) with me and that is it.
aqqh Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 I am having a problem with the "It's a Trap" quest. As soon as it says "Your rage gives you strength use the rest of the paralysis antidote" Nothing happens. My controls are locked. I can look a my quest tab and zoom in and out of first person with a couple others. But my inventory and spell tabs are locked. I have no clue on how to take the antidote or break the chains. this should happen by itself with your character being controlled by AI. If it didnt it means the scene got stuck at some point As of why, hard to say. You may try posting your papyrus log.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now