Hi again

I´m pretty sure it is not an issue, but the dumb way that Skyrim engine iluminates, but lights in Sanguine´s Pleasure Palace are weird when uses a torche or other light source, with some dark square areas in the floor or the walls.

I am ussing RNRC and ELFX

ELFX modifies many vanilla meshes to achieve its lighting effects. Sanguine´s Pleasure Palace uses some vanilla assets from the Blue Palace. Temporarily remove ..\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Enhanced Lights and FX\architecture\solitude. If that is causing the "dark square" you can find and remove the individual meshes with a program like NifSkope.

However I have a - maybe banal - issue with 045Beta18_Loose. In the first mission (Jarl's daughter) I can not tie up Vess. No such dialog option comes up, and I can not find another way either

when you heal her up quest should update to stage 58 (objective Tie her up.)

then all you need to do is to talk to her again.

Hi!

Problem solved this way: I have left the cell and returned later. Vess was standing, and I had the dialog correctly.

I think the problem was she never stood up after the poitioning - but leaving and returning solved that.

Thanks for your quick answer!

Glad that worked for you but sure hasn't for me. I am giving up on this particular mod...three hrs of fixing this and that and now no matter what I do Vess is just kneeling there tied up and won't talk.

Hope you get this buggy mod fixed author man, your stage flow is broken

In the version before last I was also stuck at that point, and rather frustrated. So I looked around for something to kill to alleviate my frustration.

Then I saw a marker above a storage sack in the Hunter's cabin. Which contains something you will need if you don't have a particular spell. Retrieving it advances to the next stage.

However I have a - maybe banal - issue with 045Beta18_Loose. In the first mission (Jarl's daughter) I can not tie up Vess. No such dialog option comes up, and I can not find another way either

Hi!

Problem solved this way: I have left the cell and returned later. Vess was standing, and I had the dialog correctly.

I think the problem was she never stood up after the poitioning - but leaving and returning solved that.

Glad that worked for you but sure hasn't for me. I am giving up on this particular mod...three hrs of fixing this and that and now no matter what I do Vess is just kneeling there tied up and won't talk.

i clear miaslair v5.1 without stuck in the quest like this, i stuck with vess because i try to heal her with magic so many time :D  and not using the bottle inside hunter sack ( i always forgot to see quest Journal  :dodgy:  )

don't know if this help..

1. try disable/enable vess maybe?

2. try fast travel town and back to where you left her

3. load any file before you meet vess and her pack

Hi!

Sorry you are leaving.  There are no bugs in Sex Slaves, at least no major ones.  This will be an issue with your mod load or something like that.  If this is what I think it is, it's because you have too much papyrus running to allow a vanilla scene to run correctly.

Thanks so much for fixing the kissing Andrew or the air problem. I have to say this team of very talented people have produced a gem. I am using V5 and despite one bug with Vess, it has run perfectly. The Vess bug (stuck after you injure her, and no dialog available) went away after rebooting the computer and replaying the scene. I play with Dom Andrew so I do not make slaves and therefore cannot comment on that part of the mod.

I especially love how the relationship between Andrew and the PC develops. The writing is very well done, and as a companion, Andrew is about everything I could have wished for. I especially appreciate that even "in love" Andrew keeps his edge.

I can't fathom how much work has gone into this already, nor how patiently you guys answer all our questions and requests.

Thanks again for all your hard work!!!

Somewhere down the development line, could we get an option to clean up and repair Mia's Castle? Remove the junk, rubble, and bodies? Sanguine is the Daedric Prince of Debauchery, sure, but at some point even the wildest frat house scrapes the mold off what's left of the bathroom walls and throws out the Unspeakable Sofa. 

Somewhere down the development line, could we get an option to clean up and repair Mia's Castle? Remove the junk, rubble, and bodies? Sanguine is the Daedric Prince of Debauchery, sure, but at some point even the wildest frat house scrapes the mold off what's left of the bathroom walls and throws out the Unspeakable Sofa. 

So far we pretty much just copied vanilla locations.

Its not easy to create a location from a scratch.

Dont think that either of us has much experience with level designing.

But - lets say that there could be a feature with training slaves for sale in the future.

This means that you would generate income.

So it could be done that by doing so you would be making the castle to look somewhat nicer.

Guess its worth considering at least.

Is anyone else getting a download bug where the files are showing as .001 and .002 files (can't open the files cause of that format) not .zip cause this stops me from being able to install it and play it if you know the solution please help.  I've tried renaming files but then they can't, be used.

Richtclick on one and select extract here.

It helps to read the full description before getting a mod. Or at least the install instructions.

So far we pretty much just copied vanilla locations.

Its not easy to create a location from a scratch.

Dont think that either of us has much experience with level designing.

But - lets say that there could be a feature with training slaves for sale in the future.

So it could be done that by doing so you would be making the castle to look somewhat nicer.

No please, I just want sexy slaves.

Is there a difference between playing with a male or female character?

Is it compatible with SOS (WOMEN)?

The description of the mod looks awesome.

It is the first sexlab mod installed, I hope I like it.

thanks.

The differences between male and female PCs are only in some of the dialogues and the animations chosen for the sex scenes.

SOS for women? You mean UNP addon? Yeah it works fine, just that the mod won't change the animations if you have a schlong.(It will still choose cunnilingus animations instead of blowjob, etc.). I still wait for full futa support for this mod.

This mod is awesome, but if it's the first, make sure you have all of it's requirements correctly installed.

Thank you. The installation of this mod is difficult, but I slowly and carefully.

I hope that in future versions have full support for futa.

Too bad this is your first Sexlab mod. You won't really appreciate how good this one is if you did not try some of the others.

The voice acting, story line, attention to detail, and lack of bugs / crashes make this one exceptional.

Gracias. La instalación de este mod es difícil, pero lentamente y con cuidado.

Espero que en futuras versiones tiene soporte completo para futa.

Lástima que esta es tu primera mod Sexlab. Usted no va a apreciar lo bueno que este es uno si no probar algunos de los otros.

La actuación de voz, línea de la historia, la atención al detalle, y la falta de errores / accidentes hacen de este uno excepcional.

Unfortunately, my English is bad.

Looking for something simple:

"This mod adds spell That Allows sex with NPC"
"This mod adds amulets That Allows sex with NPC through dialogue"

But the descriptions of the mods are long and difficult to understand.

After spending a few hours reading this thread, I liked the description.

Well, I will learn English playing  B)

Is anyone else getting a download bug where the files are showing as .001 and .002 files (can't open the files cause of that format) not .zip cause this stops me from being able to install it and play it if you know the solution please help.  I've tried renaming files but then they can't, be used.

It is not a bug.  Download both. Then, open the .001 with 7Zip.  There are more complete directions near the top of the home page in the "Installation Quick Start" section.

These files are now split in two because Lovers Lab only allows 100meg files and Mias Lair now exceeds that.

Is there a difference between playing with a male or female character?

Is it compatible with SOS (WOMEN)?

The description of the mod looks awesome.

It is the first sexlab mod installed, I hope I like it.

thanks.

The differences between male and female PCs are only in some of the dialogues and the animations chosen for the sex scenes.

SOS for women? You mean UNP addon? Yeah it works fine, just that the mod won't change the animations if you have a schlong.(It will still choose cunnilingus animations instead of blowjob, etc.). I still wait for full futa support for this mod.

This mod is awesome, but if it's the first, make sure you have all of it's requirements correctly installed.

I have already offered futa support, but so far, no one has provided guidance.  I am willing to put in a MCM option like "Treat female players as male", but I have no idea which specific animations need to be adjusted.

If you guys want me to do this, you are going to have to do the work because I won't be beta testing it.  I personally have absolutely not interest.  But, I will be happy to do the work for you if you tell me exactly what to do.

Gracias. La instalación de este mod es difícil, pero lentamente y con cuidado.

Espero que en futuras versiones tiene soporte completo para futa.

Lástima que esta es tu primera mod Sexlab. Usted no va a apreciar lo bueno que este es uno si no probar algunos de los otros.

La actuación de voz, línea de la historia, la atención al detalle, y la falta de errores / accidentes hacen de este uno excepcional.

Unfortunately, my English is bad.

Looking for something simple:

"This mod adds spell That Allows sex with NPC"
"This mod adds amulets That Allows sex with NPC through dialogue"

But the descriptions of the mods are long and difficult to understand.

After spending a few hours reading this thread, I liked the description.

Well, I will learn English playing  B)

Best thing for you to do is to play through the opening quest and capture the palace.  There are a number of slaves there that are then all yours.

They have built in sex dialogs that start with "Listen to me Slave"

In addition, you will also have sex dialog with most NPCs that you have a relationshiprank > 1 (They are allys and you get there by playing the game normally)

oh... boy this mod got better and better...

For the update Thank You and keep up the good work !

if you can't/ don't have 7.zip,  grab the single Link in "install instruction" it was win.zip i think.. both are loose and bsa, i always use that..

i think many lose sight of those single link because not inside the green download

if you can't/ don't have 7.zip,  grab the single Link in "install instruction" it was win.zip i think.. both are loose and bsa, i always use that..

i think many lose sight of those single link because not inside the green download

I'd love to put them in the Green download, but sadly, they cannot have meaningful names.  Instead, they get a name like:

a24azbbbangsn4566  (some randomish number)

Which is really not to useful.  Hence the need to put them in the instruction section where you can see what you are downloading.

I'd love to put them in the Green download, but sadly, they cannot have meaningful names.  Instead, they get a name like:

a24azbbbangsn4566  (some randomish number)

Which is really not to useful.  Hence the need to put them in the instruction section where you can see what you are downloading.

You can name them. Then have the "Download (Mirrors)" link take you directly to the site that contains the downloadable file. 

Is this mod adds a palace or a building in solitude?

We did not modify any vanilla location except of where Castle itself is placed.
Is it compatible with Casttle Volkihar Redux
We did not modify any DLC locations - and we wont.
or Hill House?

no idea but i doubt there could possibly be any issue.