I don't use AFT. The problem happend with Illia too, but she wears her robe, although I steal her equipment with removeallitems bevor I start the training.

it happens with every follower. Could any mod except aft cause this problem?

SexSlTrainingScript:

akTrainee.UnequipAll()
akTrainee.RemoveAllItems(SexSlPutClothsInHere, false, false)
akTrainee.addItem(MiaNewmBeltJewelryRed, 1, false)
akTrainee.EquipItem(MiaNewmBeltJewelryRed, true)

Removed items should be in the chest in training area. It sounds as if the NPC's hidden clothing/armor is being equipped. If you have any other mods that control armor clothing, or equip armor clothing as soon as the NPC's AI says they are in battle, try removing them.

How can I change the the scripts ? I just found a .pex file, but I can't open it. Where must I search?

to modify any script you need creation kit.

you can read script source files in notepad++ for example but to make any changes you need CK.

How can I change the the scripts ? I just found a .pex file, but I can't open it. Where must I search?

to modify any script you need creation kit.

you can read script source files in notepad++ for example but to make any changes you need CK.

Just to be picky - you don't need to run the creation kit.

Notepad++ with Papyrus extensions is a better environment for editing, syntax highlighting, beautifying - and compiling - Papyrus source.

The reference is:

http://www.creationkit.com/Notepad%2B%2B_Setup

First you have to have the source for the script you want to modify available, typically in scripts/source. Make your own copy somewhere with a .gek suffix. The compiler is installed when you install the ck.

You will also need the skse papyrus source for most compiles.

Within Notepad++ compile your version to scripts (.pex file).

If you only want to modify scripts, don't even start the ck. I would say you would need the ck if you are adding scripts or defining properties.

There are enough gotchas that it is well worth learning the ck anyway. Variable order is particularly picky - change at your own risk.

And feel free to correct me if any of this is wrong. It is just what I use.

Is there a reason Volkars capture and strip spell doesn't work anymore? I tested Lydia and Illia but they just go back to there standart armor (steel armor in lydias case) and they aren't naked. The sexscenes with them works fine, but Volkars beating is a bit strange with a companion wearing full armor. I use version 5.1 .

Isn't there an easier way?

The script/papyrus commands I listed are relevant to the SexSlTrainingScript. Posted as an example of what happens to the NPC when training begins. No need for you to modify any of them, they work just fine. I personally haven't seen anyone else post the anomaly you are encountering. That's why I suggested you look for any other mods you have that control armor/clothing, or automatically equip said armor, clothing when the AI detects that an NPC is in combat. If you have any, temporarily disable them to see if they're causing the problem.

Any idea which mod could that be?

Basically, any mod that contains armor or a way to manipulate it, that also contains scripts. I would suggest you manually create a save. Open console type: save test enter. Disable any mods you believe might be causing the problem load the game then save, exit and load again. If you find the one mod that's causing the problem, go back to your original test save and disable/delete that mod, load the game and save again. Then run a save cleaner to make sure you remove the unnecessary info from your current save. Deleting any other saves you made after the test save with the exception of the one you have just cleaned.

I've run into the problem of being unable to dismiss SexSlave Followers using EFF. Trying to figure it out now, and I expect I'll be able to work around it by loading an earlier save and ordering the follower to Wait instead of Go Home. 

Sasha still does not have a normal "follow me". Force recruiting works, but if you tell her to go home,

EFF still considers her a follower - and she still follows.

While in this state, she has neither "go home" or "follow" choices.

You can fix that with setfactionrank 5c84d 0

The latest release has that set, but it may remain unset in a save.

Hello to everyone.

I´m having same issue since 4.5b version. Everytime I enter Mia´s Dungeon and get to the door that is just before the gass trap, a lot of enemies in the oter side notice my presence and try to attack me from the other side. When i go trough the door and activate thr gass trap trigger, i wake up hanging from the top but enemies are all around attacking me or my allies.

Olease help.

Hello to everyone.

I´m having same issue since 4.5b version. Everytime I enter Mia´s Dungeon and get to the door that is just before the gass trap, a lot of enemies in the oter side notice my presence and try to attack me from the other side. When i go trough the door and activate thr gass trap trigger, i wake up hanging from the top but enemies are all around attacking me or my allies.

Olease help.

Well, its not normal for an NPC to hear you through the wall.

Do you have any kind of mod that changes that?

Or some mod that modifies enemy AI? Like calling for reinforcements when they spot you for example?

We dont rly do anything with those NPCs. They behave like any other warlock npcs.

So once they notice you they will attack you. Point is - they shouldn't notice you at this point.

Guess you can fool around with them with the console.

you would have to

SetAV agression 0

Stopcombat

on each of them

also you could try - before you trigger gas trap

addfac aa784 1

on your own character

don't forget to remove it afterwards (removefac aa784) as it would likely make every single enemy in game (or vast majority) turn friendly to you.

otherwise to prevent that from happening some script work would be needed.

I am early in the Quest and all is going well to a point. Any ideas why the game freezes when I try to fast travel with Vess? The game freezes, it doesn't CTD, just freezes. I can continue the Quest if I travel the conventional way. I just can't fast travel with Vess?

Edit; Thanx for all the input. On  aqqh's "Welcome to Skyrim..." No Kidding! I resolved the problem the usual way after jacking around for two hours, and just loaded an earlier save and walked to Morthal. According to Steam I have over 4800 hours in this and you would think I would have learned.

Also btw, I was careful to not have any identified "problem mods" loaded. Not running totally bare, but fairly bare bones vanilla for this one.

Hello to everyone.

Olease help.

Or some mod that modifies enemy AI? Like calling for reinforcements when they spot you for example?

We dont rly do anything with those NPCs. They behave like any other warlock npcs.

So once they notice you they will attack you. Point is - they shouldn't notice you at this point.

you would have to

SetAV agression 0

Stopcombat

on each of them

addfac aa784 1

on your own character

don't forget to remove it afterwards (removefac aa784) as it would likely make every single enemy in game (or vast majority) turn friendly to you.

I have had that problem as well , i think it was Cursed Loot ,sex attacks function, scanning through or another rape mod scanning ex More Devious Quests...???

Hi there,

I've followed all the instructions listed (including turning off Lover's Comfort features via MCM menu) and dismissed my followers. The issue I have is that nothing occurs when the gang leader guy tries to capture me at the hut near the mill. I end up killing them or they me...however I am having some sort of mod conflict where enemies no longer attack me. I have a feeling it has something to do with Sex Lab Defeat however it is not listed and I am curious if anyone has this same issue or can help me out.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I've followed all the instructions listed (including turning off Lover's Comfort features via MCM menu) and dismissed my followers. The issue I have is that nothing occurs when the gang leader guy tries to capture me at the hut near the mill. I end up killing them or they me...however I am having some sort of mod conflict where enemies no longer attack me. I have a feeling it has something to do with Sex Lab Defeat however it is not listed and I am curious if anyone has this same issue or can help me out.

Thanks!

He is not going to try and capture you, he is going to try and kill you.  All will die except the hunter girl.  At that point, follow the quest markers and go talk to Vess.

Hello to everyone.

Olease help.

you would have to

SetAV agression 0

Stopcombat

on each of them

addfac aa784 1

on your own character

Thanks for your answer.

I use some mods that change behaivor, in fact I use more than 300 mods (thanks, Merge Plugin Script) so I have make my way with a console work around. Using TCL command in stealth mode, I pass trought gas trap and kill all the enemies in the area using KILL command.

It worked to me.

I am early in the Quest and all is going well to a point. Any ideas why the game freezes when I try to fast travel with Vess? The game freezes, it doesn't CTD, just freezes. I can continue the Quest if I travel the conventional way. I just can't fast travel with Vess?

When you click on that "i'm ready to go" there is simple moveto command going.

you can pretty much travel to morthal by any other means and then

setstage aqss_miavessinter 80

as for why your game freezes... welcome to skyrim... anything can get broken here...

I have had that problem as well , i think it was Cursed Loot ,sex attacks function, scanning through or another rape mod scanning ex More Devious Quests...???

I dont rly use either of them.

Well if some mod would trigger some action at that time that would sure be the problem.

But i dont think that this is the case.

This scene is controlled entirely by this mod. Both archerone and assistant are custom NPCs and they should not be considered as enemies of the player by other mods.

Tho i really dont know.

If there would be a feature that your character gets sexually assaulted by random npcs - and some mod would choose archerone as such npc, this would surely break the scene and only thing that can be done is to disable that mod. 

Hi there,

Thanks!

There should be no conflict with defeat. I use it myself and got stunned plenty of times there.

Not sure what would happen if you actually let them defeat and rape you.

They should resume attacking eventually but i guess that defeat would pacify them for a while after rape scene. Tho honestly - i'm not sure.

If you kill them while they are not hostile that should make quest go further anyway.

Thanks for your answer.

I use some mods that change behaivor, in fact I use more than 300 mods (thanks, Merge Plugin Script) so I have make my way with a console work around. Using TCL command in stealth mode, I pass trought gas trap and kill all the enemies in the area using KILL command.

It worked to me.

That one way to do it....  :lol:

just dont kill archerone and his assistant  ;)

@ fishburger67

Where did you find that "bend over" idle? Or did you make it yourself?

Ahhh, one of my favorites.  It is a combination of two of halo's idles synchronized.

Hi Fish

Beside using SexSlaves i allso uses Kiss me Carrie a little gem :heart: .

I was wondering if you could be lured to make the two idles to a posing loop mod  for use in TDK instead of  the dancing may be with the kneeling "show boobs" as the third idle....?

Cant hurt to ask :angel:

However I have a - maybe banal - issue with 045Beta18_Loose. In the first mission (Jarl's daughter) I can not tie up Vess. No such dialog option comes up, and I can not find another way either

when you heal her up quest should update to stage 58 (objective Tie her up.)

then all you need to do is to talk to her again.

Hi!

Problem solved this way: I have left the cell and returned later. Vess was standing, and I had the dialog correctly.

I think the problem was she never stood up after the poitioning - but leaving and returning solved that.

Thanks for your quick answer!

Glad that worked for you but sure hasn't for me. I am giving up on this particular mod...three hrs of fixing this and that and now no matter what I do Vess is just kneeling there tied up and won't talk.

Hope you get this buggy mod fixed author man, your stage flow is broken