Is this mod adds a palace or a building in solitude?

We did not modify any vanilla location except of where Castle itself is placed.
Is it compatible with Casttle Volkihar Redux
We did not modify any DLC locations - and we wont.
or Hill House?

no idea but i doubt there could possibly be any issue.

Where is the castle?

Anybody could put a picture showing where is it?

Hill House:

io0lzd4.jpg

Is this mod adds a palace or a building in solitude?

We did not modify any vanilla location except of where Castle itself is placed.
Is it compatible with Casttle Volkihar Redux
We did not modify any DLC locations - and we wont.
or Hill House?

no idea but i doubt there could possibly be any issue.

Where is the castle?

Anybody could put a picture showing where is it?

Hill House:

io0lzd4.jpg

The castle is in the mountain range nw of whiterun if I remember correctly

Was stuck at the the gas trap. Lever didn't spawn after I released my followers.

Had to reload before I was captured andf after I did replay the cut scene the lever did spawn.

post-840980-0-49210000-1434559795_thumb.jpg

post-840980-0-34776900-1434559806_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shrdk

Was stuck at the the gas trap. Lever didn't spawn after I released my followers.

Had to reload before I was captured andf after I did replay the cut scene the lever did spawn.

i encounter this invisible lever once in 4 time i run the quest i think just visual glitch or something like that...

try to get near the wall check around it and use first person mode it seems invisible but you still can pull the lever...

hope that help

Is anyone else getting a download bug where the files are showing as .001 and .002 files (can't open the files cause of that format) not .zip cause this stops me from being able to install it and play it if you know the solution please help.  I've tried renaming files but then they can't, be used.

if you can't/ don't have 7.zip,  grab the single Link in "install instruction" it was win.zip i think.. both are loose and bsa, i always use that..

i think many lose sight of those single link because not inside the green download

I'd love to put them in the Green download, but sadly, they cannot have meaningful names.  Instead, they get a name like:

a24azbbbangsn4566  (some randomish number)

Which is really not to useful.  Hence the need to put them in the instruction section where you can see what you are downloading.

You can name them. Then have the "Download (Mirrors)" link take you directly to the site that contains the downloadable file. 

I could not find instructions in the provided link to change the name of the link to something meaningful.  I even asked one of the moderators.  Can you provide more information?

Gah, I know the code, I've used it in my guide to hyperlink lots of things, but hell if I can remember it now! Well that's annoying!

There is BBCode, but that does not work for the link.  That was suggested by one of the admins and we both tried it and it failed.

im new to this mod, one question how can i start episode 2 and so on?

i kept mia as a slave but dont know what to do next.

playing female char.

Greetings Candiru

You have two choices.

Finish training Mia if you like that sort of thing.

Or

Leave her hanging and finish the opening quest (take Allison back to her mother) and then you get get a new quest to go talk to Vernor who will send you back to the dungeon to talk to Volkar.  Accept his offer to start learning how to be a slave trainer to start episode 2.

Make sure BDSM is turned on in MCM.

Make a save game after turning in the Find the Jarl's Daughter quest because there are two paths you can take afterwards.

If you do not like BDSM, when he offers to teach you, tell him you have no interest and never will have any interest in slave training.  He will then start you on the Find the Virgin quest.

If you accept the slave training, you will go through lots BDSM scenes and after like 5 of them, you will get enslaved and then start on the Free the Virgin quest.

playing female char.

Greetings Candiru

You have two choices.

Or

Leave her hanging and finish the opening quest (take Allison back to her mother) and then you get get a new quest to go talk to Vernor who will send you back to the dungeon to talk to Volkar.  Accept his offer to start learning how to be a slave trainer to start episode 2.

Make a save game after turning in the Find the Jarl's Daughter quest because there are two paths you can take afterwards.

If you do not like BDSM, when he offers to teach you, tell him you have no interest and never will have any interest in slave training.  He will then start you on the Find the Virgin quest.

If you accept the slave training, you will go through lots BDSM scenes and after like 5 of them, you will get enslaved and then start on the Free the Virgin quest.

Thanks just to be 100% right.

i need to say : something like that " i want some training" after some time the quest starts right?

playing female char.

Greetings Candiru

You have two choices.

Or

i need to say : something like that " i want some training" after some time the quest starts right?

No

From your current position (if I understand it), go back to Vernor and get the key.  Then, go upstairs to the palace and open the door where Allison is and free her.  Then, take her back to her mum.  Then, you will get a quest to visit Vernor again.  Go back to him.  He will tell you to visit Volkar.  Do so.

He will force greet you with an offer :

Well, Dragonborn.  Nice to see you.  I have decided to offer you a little training in my art if your are interested.

Answer No two times to skip the BDSM stuff.

Answer Yes to start it.

playing female char.

Greetings Candiru

You have two choices.

Or

No

From your current position (if I understand it), go back to Vernor and get the key.  Then, go upstairs to the palace and open the door where Allison is and free her.  Then, take her back to her mum.  Then, you will get a quest to visit Vernor again.  Go back to him.  He will tell you to visit Volkar.  Do so.

He will force greet you with an offer :

Well, Dragonborn.  Nice to see you.  I have decided to offer you a little training in my art if your are interested.

Answer No two times to skip the BDSM stuff.

Answer Yes to start it.

ah okay, Thank you so much :)

I know I can train slaves but how do I go about capturing a slave other than the 2 npcs that help you?

the old way would be to use console on dead enemies write " resurrect " press enter and then write " setav aggression 0 " enter again

then close console and hit the target with ATF's make follower spell. then train them yourself or let Vern do it for you.

I know I can train slaves but how do I go about capturing a slave other than the 2 npcs that help you?

the old way would be to use console on dead enemies write " resurrect " press enter and then write " setav aggression 0 " enter again

then close console and hit the target with ATF's make follower spell. then train them yourself or let Vern do it for you.

There are also real slave mods like defeat and the like where you can beat enemies into submission and then take them to Volkar for training.

giving up for a short time from.....

blender had problem adjust the eyes ..... So I am back :)

I know you missed me lol (joking on my self , don't give any attention)

will be pretty when I will pass the eye problem lol:

attachicon.gifD'O bodycreation 02.blend.png

What is it that you are working on?  Looks interesting.

Well, the Download page has external links to the full .z7 files on Mega with meaningful names. 

Special thanks to nyctophilia and TheDriedFinger for instructions on how to get this done.  nyctophilia was very patient with my ignorance and most helpful.

For any others who need to do this, basically, you get a link to the Mega.nz file, then use TinyUrl or bit.ly to create a link with a meaningful name at the end.  Both websites have tools that allow you to change the default short name to something meaningful.  Do that.  Then, copy and past the minified link into "Link to a file" text box on the LL maintenance page.  Then, after Updating your submission, the Download page will contain a linked button with the last bit of the minified URL as the name.  The Bit.ly web site is pretty easy to use and also supplies usage tracking.  That is the web site I used.  So, for example, I changed the default bitly.com/aeflrg to bitly.com/Miaslair_51_Loose_Full and the link name was then "Miaslair_51_Loose_Full"

Here is what TheDriedFinger had to say:

Use a bit.ly link (or some sort of link shortener that allows you to customize the link), then have your mod page link to that shortened link. Bitly's also really nice because it'll give you download statistics, like by time and country... so that I know to learn German to better connect with my users.  :-/

He is right, this sight gives usage statistics which is useful for identifying your target audience.

nyctophilia recommended TinyUrl.  Here is what he or she had to say:

At TinyURL when you "Enter a long URL to make tiny:" underneath that box you'll see "Custom alias (optional):" http://tinyurl.com/<enter name here> box. Whatever name you use there will take the place of the long URL at Mega. Which will also be the name directly to the right of Download Mirror.

I did not actually try this because I really liked the idea of tracking what countries our users come from.  Maybe TinyUrl has that feature too, but I did not check.

Either option works fine.

Loads of thanks to both of you.  This will make it so much less complicated for users to download Sex Slaves.

Guest syrevo

If I disabled the animations registered by your mod in "SexSlAnimationsScript", is it going to affect any of the quests progress or mod functionality?

RegisterAnimation("SpankAndBj")
    ;RegisterAnimation("LoveFuck")
    ;RegisterAnimation("Benchthreesome")
    ;RegisterAnimation("ThroneBlowjob")
    ;RegisterAnimation("ThroneMissionary")
    RegisterAnimation("leitoKissing")
    RegisterAnimation("arrokKissing")

I'm trying to keep SL animation menu as organized and free of duplicate as possible

If I disabled the animations registered by your mod in "SexSlAnimationsScript", is it going to affect any of the quests progress or mod functionality?

RegisterAnimation("SpankAndBj")

;RegisterAnimation("LoveFuck")

;RegisterAnimation("Benchthreesome")

;RegisterAnimation("ThroneBlowjob")

;RegisterAnimation("ThroneMissionary")

RegisterAnimation("leitoKissing")

RegisterAnimation("arrokKissing")

I'm trying to keep SL animation menu as organized and free of duplicate as possible

Not unless you are using Andrew.  He uses all these animations.  On the other hand, they are called by name and it should not be a problem.  They just cannot be removed.

You must install the mod "Alice Pain Slut" to use Sexlab Sex Slaves?

NO it does not.

Requirements:

You should update this, Fish!