Oh man, I completely forgot about Tabitha. So there's three sex slave followers to look forward to in the future including Vess and Niri?

its unlikely that tabitha would be a follower.

i still didnt talk with Vess voice actress about developing her any further - i dont have time for it anyway...

but there is something more. that npc is even present in the mod already - if you know where to dig  ;)

Oh man, I completely forgot about Tabitha. So there's three sex slave followers to look forward to in the future including Vess and Niri?

i still didnt talk with Vess voice actress about developing her any further - i dont have time for it anyway...

but there is something more. that npc is even present in the mod already - if you know where to dig  ;)

Now that you mention it, what was with that dremora sex slave I found a few versions back? (I haven't played the new version yet)

Now that you mention it, what was with that dremora sex slave I found a few versions back? (I haven't played the new version yet)

She is in the game now, but will not be used until version after next

Will the new content be part of the original quest "save the virgin", or will it be a separate quest that starts after save the virgin ends. In other words, to see the new content would we have to revert to a save before the original quest begins?

Will the new content be part of the original quest "save the virgin", or will it be a separate quest that starts after save the virgin ends. In other words, to see the new content would we have to revert to a save before the original quest begins?

is this about 3 girl that hanging in vernor place? if new content include vess/niri well... since i screw vess/niri too much  :P  im going to have a new start again.

Another smooth with no problems run here in Mod Organizer with Mia's Lair v5.0 and above Mia's Lair v5.0b till the arrival to Pleasure palace. Introduction scene with Vess and Niri perfect, with It's a trap perfect saving Jenny not any problems and without the best mod list. It seems my machine love's Mia's Lair and doesn't show any problems :) Perhaps with a good mod list will show even better? is it possible? :) :)

MIaslair is not really a heavy papyrus user and should not, in and of itself cause people any problems.  As a matter of fact, Mia's Lair takes like 1.5 seconds of papyrus times when you enter an interior space and then does nothing more till you enter a new one.

All the problems that people have had in the past is because other mods prevented vanilla combat packages and some  from running right.

This new quest will start some time after (undetermined amount of time) after you complete the Virgin Brides quest, but you must have completed it

It you are a long time user, and have completed the Virgin Bride quest, it will likely start immediately on loading the new content.

is this about 3 girl that hanging in vernor place? if new content include vess/niri well... since i screw vess/niri too much  :P  im going to have a new start again.

Yes and no (Don't want to spoil it for you with a more direct answer).  However, It will have nothing to do with Vess and Niri.

Hi,

my quest "finding Marta" is brocken. I found her corpse, but the game didn't realised ist. It still says find Marta Battle-Born. Can I complete the quest with the setstage command, does anyone know the ID?

I use version 5.1 . The Problem happend at an earlier version, but updating sexslaves didn't help.

Hi,

my quest "finding Marta" is brocken. I found her corpse, but the game didn't realised ist. It still says find Marta Battle-Born. Can I complete the quest with the setstage command, does anyone know the ID?

What version are you using? because this should be fixed already.

1st I solved the problem with Valerie.

2nd Marta it doesn't show a new mark but when you view your quests with the 'j' key It informs you that you have found Marta and go to Battle-Born to inform him her fate.

3rd Finished Dark Possession and Save the virgin without any problem, I can call it "perfect smooth"

So up to this position the quest at least for me runs great with not any problems even if I have a problematic load list because I wanted to test which LL mods are working with SexSlaves with no problems.

In my next run I will remove many mods and I believe everything will go even better.

it give me a gift almost 900 orphan script in my save game :@

thats often unavoidable. its not easy to make a sophisticated mod that would leave no trace behind after uninstall.

still - 900 from single mod is heck of a lot.

to me saveclean tool is pretty much a must have if you want to keep your save files "healthy".

it give me a gift almost 900 orphan script in my save game :@

thats often unavoidable. its not easy to make a sophisticated mod that would leave no trace behind after uninstall.

still - 900 from single mod is heck of a lot.

to me saveclean tool is pretty much a must have if you want to keep your save files "healthy".

you right saveclean tool is must have, almost all my save file fix from ctd load because uninstall mod leave orphan script

and i want to ask when i change ver vrom 5.0b to 5.1, somehow vess face change especially her nose become bigger and eye become smaller :(   or it just my texture messed up with her face ?

Just to check after "save the virgin" quest there isn't any knew content?

After save the virgin, take Jenny and Sasha with you and go questing in the vanilla game.  You will find them a hoot.  They have a ton of content you haven't seen and tons of great dialog.

If you are playing a female, turn Andrew Dominate in MCM and take him.  He too has some good content.

same here.. im trying to find mod in LL can mixed with sexslave without problem.. yesterday i uninstall 1 mod that give me a lot ctd when load screen, and it give me a gift almost 900 orphan script in my save game :@ no wonder i can't load my game....

You can play Sex Slaves with nearly anything.  You just need to make sure that you don't load too many with a big papyrus load.  Lovers Comfort is one.  You can play it, but then you can't play stuff like the blood splatter ones or Wet and Cold.   If you want to play LC, disable it during the training scenes as described below.

Sex Slaves is no different that most any other mod.  It is not a big load on your game engine.  However, it uses combat packages that will not fire right if you have too big of a papyrus load.  These combat packages are the archerone, volkar and vernor "training" scenes.  Other then those, you should have not trouble.

same here.. im trying to find mod in LL can mixed  sexslave without problem.. yesterday i uninstall 1 mod that give me a lot ctd when load screen, and it give me a gift almost 900 orphan script in my save game :@ no wonder i can't load my game....

You can play Sex Slaves with nearly anything.  You just need to make sure that you don't load too many with a big papyrus load.  Lovers Comfort is one.  You can play it, but then you can't play stuff like the blood splatter ones or Wet and Cold.   If you want to play LC, disable it during the training scenes as described below.

Sex Slaves is no different that most any other mod.  It is not a big load on your game engine.  However, it uses combat packages that will not fire right if you have too big of a papyrus load.  These combat packages are the archerone, volkar and vernor "training" scenes.  Other then those, you should have not trouble.

Thanks for info, yeah my game got crazy every load ctd to dungeon,town after add another mod and after uninstall it my game run normal again, but it broke my save where i finish all miaslair quest, then again saveclean tool save the day.

one thing for sure your mod is must have for me cause jenn and new fav chararcter vess is in here ( why vess have diff face in 5.1  :(  )

same here.. im trying to find mod in LL can mixed  sexslave without problem.. yesterday i uninstall 1 mod that give me a lot ctd when load screen, and it give me a gift almost 900 orphan script in my save game :@ no wonder i can't load my game....

Thanks for info, yeah my game got crazy every load ctd to dungeon,town after add another mod and after uninstall it my game run normal again, but it broke my save where i finish all miaslair quest, then again saveclean tool save the day.

one thing for sure your mod is must have for me cause jenn and new fav chararcter vess is in here ( why vess have diff face in 5.1  :(  )

If you download the patch Aqqh put up, it should be better.  I will include his patch in the 5.1a release next week.  Here's the patch http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/?p=1208669

I'm most of the way through 5.1 now, to the point of having chained up Mia and freed Vess. I really like the changes since I last played, Vess in particular.

The best thing in the mod remains the choice (or illusion of choice) available to the Player Character. You can be a bastard determined to build your own harem of slaves, or you can be a somewhat confused Hero, trying to do what's right (rescue kidnapped victims, end slavery rings), but faced with the reality that some things can't be fixed. At which point you need to decide how much of an ongoing role you're willing to play. 

I'd love a chance to say "This is no longer a kidnapping ring. We will take voluntary worshipers of Sanguine, and care for those already trained, but no more taking victims against their will."

I'd also love to see more with Mia. She's a fascinating character, and reminds me of Katie in Oblivion's Karate Girl mod. Victim of an abusive marriage, Sanguine's chosen consort, driven mad and corrupted, and finally a bloodthirsty Daedra Worshiper and brutal cult leader. After all she's been through and done, she's crying out for either a redemptive story arc or a more operatic second rebellion and final death. :D

All of the voice acting is absolutely amazing, and I'm really enjoying the writing pretty much everywhere. The whole team has done stellar work here. 

i have a  problem with Vess , i cant finish making her my sex slave after bonding with her she just go and sit on her knee and i cant talk to her she just make sex sound

just read the older post when you said not too make Vess into a sex slave so i geust i need to load a old save after i made mia in to my sex slave then

I'm most of the way through 5.1 now, to the point of having chained up Mia and freed Vess. I really like the changes since I last played, Vess in particular.

The best thing in the mod remains the choice (or illusion of choice) available to the Player Character. You can be a bastard determined to build your own harem of slaves, or you can be a somewhat confused Hero, trying to do what's right (rescue kidnapped victims, end slavery rings), but faced with the reality that some things can't be fixed. At which point you need to decide how much of an ongoing role you're willing to play. 

I'd love a chance to say "This is no longer a kidnapping ring. We will take voluntary worshipers of Sanguine, and care for those already trained, but no more taking victims against their will."

I'd also love to see more with Mia. She's a fascinating character, and reminds me of Katie in Oblivion's Karate Girl mod. Victim of an abusive marriage, Sanguine's chosen consort, driven mad and corrupted, and finally a bloodthirsty Daedra Worshiper and brutal cult leader. After all she's been through and done, she's crying out for either a redemptive story arc or a more operatic second rebellion and final death. :D

All of the voice acting is absolutely amazing, and I'm really enjoying the writing pretty much everywhere. The whole team has done stellar work here. 

Whoa, really kind words.

I love the ideas for Mia

i have a  problem with Vess , i cant finish making her my sex slave after bonding with her she just go and sit on her knee and i cant talk to her she just make sex sound

just read the older post when you said not too make Vess into a sex slave so i geust i need to load a old save after i made mia in to my sex slave then

This is almost always papyrus overload.  However, if you have her kneeling, you can go talk to Volkar and he will help you out.

Jenny and Sasha from the one side are great from the other they rape you in seconds and happens all the wrong moments lol !!! Andrew is great having him. No I meant quests from the new release :) waiting the new episodes-quests here :) :)

I feel happy that AA and SexSlaves are great mods and waiting the continue of the quests in Sexslaves :)

In many cases when something is going wrong it is not the fault of the running mod. If we all play just vanilla game with one mod 99% everything will go well but when we have 1-2 hundred of mods everything can give a small problem. In some cases few tricks can save the situation. For example you think that you have dismissed a follower but he is running behind you all the time, first you check the tracking cell in SexSlaves and you see that you have 2 followers. wow one who is running behind you and another one in the area perhaps relaxing.  This can be a conflict with follower manager mod. So you can try to dismiss your followers normal and also if possible by your follower mod manager. It helps a lot to press "T" and pass some time 3-4 hours. Also it helps if you change cells from interior lets say to exterior even a fast map travel. In most cases the bug goes away and you can continue. In similar cases it helps also to speak to other npcs or to do something different. Last sometimes logging out and log in helps for potential scripts to start over. It helps also to have some spare saves in certain points of the quests in order to use them if something get bugged.

SexSlaves as fishburger says is not heavy scripted mod and I do believe it is well done perhaps improvements can be added but definitely it is not sloppy made.  The whole team deserves Congratulations as they make everything to help all of us and for their great modding way. Everyday someone from the team helps or give hints about the mod and all of us we are waiting a great mod to see the following theme. It isn't always just like this. I have seen a lot of mods which are bugged or having missing textures or creating ctds because they conflict with everything. So the requirement always is to have good mods like SexSlaves without problems.

Keep your great job and we are happy to wait the new quests :)

Jenny and Sasha from the one side are great from the other they rape you in seconds and happens all the wrong moments lol !!! Andrew is great having him. No I meant quests from the new release :) waiting the new episodes-quests here :) :) 

You can turn off the raping in MCM and it's easy to manage by reducing stuff in Aroused.  I just got done with 4 hours of playing and I never got raped and I had sex with them both twice.  Easy Peasy,.

I feel happy that AA and SexSlaves are great mods and waiting the continue of the quests in Sexslaves :)

In many cases when something is going wrong it is not the fault of the running mod. If we all play just vanilla game with one mod 99% everything will go well but when we have 1-2 hundred of mods everything can give a small problem. In some cases few tricks can save the situation. For example you think that you have dismissed a follower but he is running behind you all the time, first you check the tracking cell in SexSlaves and you see that you have 2 followers. wow one who is running behind you and another one in the area perhaps relaxing.  This can be a conflict with follower manager mod. So you can try to dismiss your followers normal and also if possible by your follower mod manager. It helps a lot to press "T" and pass some time 3-4 hours. Also it helps if you change cells from interior lets say to exterior even a fast map travel. In most cases the bug goes away and you can continue. In similar cases it helps also to speak to other npcs or to do something different. Last sometimes logging out and log in helps for potential scripts to start over. It helps also to have some spare saves in certain points of the quests in order to use them if something get bugged.

SexSlaves as fishburger says is not heavy scripted mod and I do believe it is well done perhaps improvements can be added but definitely it is not sloppy made.  The whole team deserves Congratulations as they make everything to help all of us and for their great modding way. Everyday someone from the team helps or give hints about the mod and all of us we are waiting a great mod to see the following theme. It isn't always just like this. I have seen a lot of mods which are bugged or having missing textures or creating ctds because they conflict with everything. So the requirement always is to have good mods like SexSlaves without problems.

Keep your great job and we are happy to wait the new quests :)

Thanks for the kind words

Is there a reason Volkars capture and strip spell doesn't work anymore? I tested Lydia and Illia but they just go back to there standart armor (steel armor in lydias case) and they aren't naked. The sexscenes with them works fine, but Volkars beating is a bit strange with a companion wearing full armor. I use version 5.1 .

Is there a reason Volkars capture and strip spell doesn't work anymore? I tested Lydia and Illia but they just go back to there standart armor (steel armor in lydias case) and they aren't naked. The sexscenes with them works fine, but Volkars beating is a bit strange with a companion wearing full armor. I use version 5.1 .

if you use AFT just manage outfit then train her she wil naked, if you not use any mod that tweak her outfit she will put on her armor back