Last thing before a new attempt:

what is the best loadorder position for this mod, mainly related to other sexlab mods (expecially considering some heavy scripted like SexSlaves [MiasLair], RandomSex, Aroused Redux)? At least by your own experience. TY

I actually never used any of the mods you mentioned. But they don't seem to affect the same parts as SW. SexLab mod desn't differ from other mods except they execute a SL animation then and now. I guess a complete load order would be more helpful.

Dude give him a break he mis-worded it. If we can't have a type-o now and again, what is the point of typeing at all?

In the first place, I wasn't even addressing you with my initial question. In the second place, it was just that - a question (it was ignored, but that's neither here nor there). In the third place, it wasn't a typo. "Typeing" is an example of a typo (assuming that you know the word is spelled "typing"). If it had been something as simple as a typo I would not have asked Guffel for clarification.

Dude give him a break he mis-worded it. If we can't have a type-o now and again, what is the point of typeing at all?

In the first place, I wasn't even addressing you with my initial question. In the second place, it was just that - a question (it was ignored, but that's neither here nor there). In the third place, it wasn't a typo. "Typeing" is an example of a typo (assuming that you know the word is spelled "typing"). If it had been something as simple as a typo I would not have asked Guffel for clarification.

I didn't answer cause @Wandering_Mania was right. I meant the five major cities, which I deemed to be the holds. 

Good! One down, one to go.

How about you just stop trolling? It seems like a good idea in type, what about in practice.

PS: Correcting others spelling is also a form of trolling. Yes I admit it, my spelling sucks but lets see how well you type with a keyboard that is possessed.

@ Guffel

For a future release, is there a posibility for the brews to not count towards black out and instead just double the addiction value (maybe a toggle in MCM).

I am currently playing a character who isn't yet an alchemist so i was thinking of having her roll play the leveling of alchemy by having her make her own potions.

But she has no talent for alchemy so any potions she makes before lvl 80 in alchemy come out brews.

As a mage adventurer (purposely weak playing on legendary difficulty) she relies on her potions (brews) to heal and her drugs to provide the edge she needs in combat.

Or now that im thinking about it, you could change the max drugs before black out to 15 and have brews count as half a drug (since they're like a halfbreed of potion and drug anyway).

Or do brews not count and i am just an idiot who took to many drugs to stay alive and blacked out?

@ Guffel

For a future release, is there a posibility for the brews to not count towards black out and instead just double the addiction value (maybe a toggle in MCM).

I am currently playing a character who isn't yet an alchemist so i was thinking of having her roll play the leveling of alchemy by having her make her own potions.

But she has no talent for alchemy so any potions she makes before lvl 80 in alchemy come out brews.

As a mage adventurer (purposely weak playing on legendary difficulty) she relies on her potions (brews) to heal and her drugs to provide the edge she needs in combat.

Or now that im thinking about it, you could change the max drugs before black out to 15 and have brews count as half a drug (since they're like a halfbreed of potion and drug anyway).

Or do brews not count and i am just an idiot who took to many drugs to stay alive and blacked out?

I actuall had to look that up in the script^^

But you are actually an idiot who tool to many drugs and blacked out :P They do not count againt the blackout pool.

I have been able to play this one some, It appears that i can totally stop the Effect's Or they have not happened for me yet.

Runs very smoothly for me, I think sometimes the prostitution part mucks up a little. I may be rushing it or something. but everything else seems okay.

Thx U very much for all your work. I look foward to more humiliating treatment from your mind, as you enhance I hope this mod's debasement of this poor, poor, little Crack Whore :P

Hi Guffel,

I love the new redlight districts (tested Witherun and Windhelm so far), works fine for me and I even noticed that my pc is far more desired than the other girls because my customers don´t walk up to me, they are nearly running :lol:

Just an idea from me:

In the moment there is no way to reject an customer, the whore can only take very high prices to make them eventually leave.

Maybe if you insist on the high price there could be added a random chance for the customer to accept it....... and then rape and force drug the whore to show her the place she belongs to......

Your pimp could even be part of this plot by giving the customer the drug to teach you a lesson and he would benefit from a addicted whore more needy to work :P (maybe even get raped and drugged by himself when complaining about his share because in the end he is doing all the hard work to get you customers and prevent the guards from arresting you :) )

I think this would be just the bad end for a whore who thinks she is in charge of the situation.

..... and it would also connect the redlight districts nicely to the skooma part of your mod.

Anyway, just an idea of mine, do with it whatever you want, I´m enjoying your great mod and thank You for it.

So .....

I installed SkoomaWhore again.

I checked it with TES5Edit with filters as budroi showed me.

Found only some minor conflicts (mainly orange and green) related to the names of the drugs (different localization) and some red about the container section (again, related to names from a mod that is below in loadorder. Not influent).

I launched the game (save in Breezhome).

I waited some time to have the MCM menu registered. I did nothing about settings.

Saved the game with name "SkoomaWhore Start).

Exit Breezehome and immediately opened the console, stopping the three Work1,2 and 3 quests.

Played some time inside Whiterun (about 15 minutes) without ctd, fps drop or other issues.

Noticed that, after about five minutes I exit Breezhome, a generic Hunter walk from the gate to the whores and had sex with one of them. No ctd, no issues.

It seems that one of the WorkX quest is started anyway.

I have now a totally different problem:

Lydia, wandering in the market following my MHiYH mod settings, becomes HOSTILE to the pimp and to the hunter and then continues to attack them. Forever.

Factions problem?

EDIT: I tried to change Lydia's behaviour from "any crime" to "violence against enemies" but with no luck. She's still hostile against almost all type of clients, expecially the ones that have bandit, stormcloak appearance and mainly against the pimp. She doesn't seem to have nothing against the whores, instead.

From what I read in other posts, maybe it should be better to reconsider the factions of the spawned clients and the pimps, I think.

@ Guffel

I actuall had to look that up in the script^^

But you are actually an idiot who tool to many drugs and blacked out :P They do not count againt the blackout pool.

Damn drugs... they always say the minds the first to go... Seems thats true.

Should poison immunity count towards tolerance? I'm just not seeing a vampire blacking out as fast as a normal mortal.

I like this thought. Werewolves, vamps and PSQ succubus should have a higher tolerance towards drugs then their food does...

Hi Guffel,

I love the new redlight districts (tested Witherun and Windhelm so far), works fine for me and I even noticed that my pc is far more desired than the other girls because my customers don´t walk up to me, they are nearly running :lol:

Just an idea from me:

In the moment there is no way to reject an customer, the whore can only take very high prices to make them eventually leave.

Maybe if you insist on the high price there could be added a random chance for the customer to accept it....... and then rape and force drug the whore to show her the place she belongs to......

Your pimp could even be part of this plot by giving the customer the drug to teach you a lesson and he would benefit from a addicted whore more needy to work :P (maybe even get raped and drugged by himself when complaining about his share because in the end he is doing all the hard work to get you customers and prevent the guards from arresting you :) )

I think this would be just the bad end for a whore who thinks she is in charge of the situation.

..... and it would also connect the redlight districts nicely to the skooma part of your mod.

Anyway, just an idea of mine, do with it whatever you want, I´m enjoying your great mod and thank You for it.

I like this idea as well.

I had another thought to go along with this.

When "done" working and you go to the pimp to pick up your earnings he should give you an option to take skooma instead of normal pay.

Something like 100 of your earnings for a basic Skooma, 150 for leaf skooma, 200 for double distilled and 500 of your earnings for your choice of the other named drugs.

This could work two ways, 1 = forces the whore to work for her skooma, 2 = connects redlight districts to skooma whore more closely.

Or another option... forced drugging before the redlight district scene starts that has a separate build up (counter) that makes the whore more agreeable to sex while under the effects of drugs. then add a system that allows people to proposition the whore for sex if they notice her under the influence (and not in the red light district), the higher the counter the less likely it will be to deny someones advances. Additionally if your a fully addicted whore and your build up counter is high you could make sex free at the district because the whore is too high to be able to rationally talk about "sales".

===============

On a side note, I love the new version with its redlight districts. Markarths RLD works really well with no problems that I could see.

Please don't include approach mechanics when not working as a whore, even if drugged out of your mind, that puts a serious strain on your system and would be enough for me to drop the mod entirely.

On the other hand maybe wake up after blackout and find someone raping you could work? Then as you try to resist they just force drug you even more and go on.

All three whores and the pimp are in a certain faction of their town:

SLSW_WR_RedlightFaction

SLSW_WH_RedlightFaction

SLSW_SO_RedlightFaction

SLSW_RI_RedlightFaction

SLSW_MK_RedlightFaction

These factions are not in use actually. I wanted to do something with them but then made it in a diffrent way so the faction is left over.

But I did not set any faction relations towards other faction, and the pimps are only "aggessive" and have the "crimes against enemys" morality.

All suitors are in no faction, but some are set to "Any crime".

You can use this http://www.creationkit.com/GetInFactionto check if an npc is in a certain faction, but there is no way to simply list all factions of an actor.

@ sacremas

Thanks. I'll check ingame.

EDIT:  getFaction commands (with "prid a2c94" before) reports ---> unknown command

@Guffel

Could be a problem due to Lydia herself, maybe. It's a custom one (MHBLydia) but I checked her factions and relationships and they are exactly like the vanilla one.

At least for what I can see in the CK or in the TES5Edit.

Maybe, the SexSlave mod (MiasLair.esp) could have changed something because it adds a dialogue system to "every" female housecarl to have them like a sort of "sex slaves" too.

It's because I asked for a way to check the factions in game.

EDIT 2: a possible workaround (because I found nothing strange in Lydia's factions and relationships) could be to add every pimp and every client to the: Town[City]Faction.

I tried, just for curiosity, in Whiterun, adding the pimp to the TownWhiterunFaction and istantly Lydia stopped to be hostile against him.

But I suspect there is other. Only, I'm not able to find out it.

@ sacremas

Thanks. I'll check ingame.

EDIT:  getFaction commands (with "prid a2c94" before) reports ---> unknown command

@Guffel

Could be a problem due to Lydia herself, maybe. It's a custom one (MHBLydia) but I checked her factions and relationships and they are exactly like the vanilla one.

At least for what I can see in the CK or in the TES5Edit.

Maybe, the SexSlave mod (MiasLair.esp) could have changed something because it adds a dialogue system to "every" female housecarl to have them like a sort of "sex slaves" too.

It's because I asked for a way to check the factions in game.

EDIT 2: a possible workaround (because I found nothing strange in Lydia's factions and relationships) could be to add every pimp and every client to the: Town[City]Faction.

I tried, just for curiosity, in Whiterun, adding the pimp to the TownWhiterunFaction and istantly Lydia stopped to be hostile against him.

But I suspect there is other. Only, I'm not able to find out it.

Hi NicoleDragoness,

I´m really no expert but I had a similar problem a short while ago when Irileth and Uthgerd the broken started to attack my PC on sight. This problem happened "out of the blue" and was (regarding the UESPWiki) a vanilla bug.

Just a suggestion for testing if it´s the same bug:

load a save before she gets aggressive against the customers (best done before leaving breezehome with her),

open console, target Lydia and type "setav aggression 0" (without quotes)

Then see if she still attacks the customers

If this prevents the attacks it might be just a vanilla skyrim bug that has nothing to do with factions

Hmm, I can't seem to proc the red-light district quest no matter how many times I confront a dealer. My character is at max addiction and I can't even trade sex for skooma, they just shoot me down every time.

I never said anything about a red-light district quest. The red-light districts are independent from your addiction. You have to speak to the pimp at the distict itself, not to a dealer.

I finally figured out by myself what was the problem with Lydia hostile against the pimp and the customers.

I'm pretty sure it's due to MyHomeIsYourHome. With this mod, I set Lydia to "guard" the Whiterun's Market area during day.

I assume that the "guard role" has something to do with the hostility. It could be that introduces a new custom temporary faction that "conflicts" with pimp and customers.

When I ordered her to "forget" the guard job, she istantly became not aggressive, even if she was "free" from the follower system and she was returning home walking pretty nearby the pimp and some customers (I took her there before dismiss her).

I once had a NPC go hostile on Delphine when I hired her to be my bedroom guard, she was picked up in the Sleeping Giant, my bedroom was across the river from Whiterun, and apparently she thought Delphine - in her own inn - was too close, and attacked her. Generally I would advise you to be very careful with any such roles you give NPCs, they tend to put very broad meanings to it, it's a wonder Lydia didn't kill a few of the Whiterun citizens and guards while on the job. In general only set them to guard an area if you actually expect hostiles to appear, like if you're occupying a respawning dungeon. Setting her to guard the Whiterun gates against vampires might sound like a good idea, but she'll go aggro on anything not living in Whiterun already, including certain companions not using vanilla follower system that you bring with you, Serana being a classic for this.

Yes, you're right.

It was a combination of "guard role" and "not of Whiterun people".

I changed her custom sandbox to "work" in the market (in fact she does almost nothing because there is nothing to work) and now she is quiet and happy towards everyone.

Btw, I normally already have two excellent "guards" against night vampire attacks in Whiterun.

When the Alikir warriors asked me to find Saadia, I pressed the "tab" key, exiting from the dialogue (a couple of times).

This way, the two of them stay nearby the main gate forever (until I talk with them again).

Considering they are skilled warrior and they are almost invulnerable, they save me a lot of work against these vampires. :)