[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

Amra, your talent to animate for the Sims is astounding. I love and appreciate all of your hard work that brings tons more entertainment to my game. I do hope that you will eventually continue bringing us new animations, but I am a patient person. Do whatever you need to do in life. I'll be waiting patiently for (hopefully) more animations to come.

Thank you for all you do!

You are right. It's a great mod. No lag. It handle cars and bath animations. Unfortunately I cannot use it with pooltable or in swiming pool.

How come it doesn't work for you? I'm able to use the pool ladder just fine, but the pool has to be square not circular for it to work with passion. Also I have had it work with the pool table too. Are you getting an error message or do they just stand there and do nothing? :angel:

You are right. I just could access to ladder... animations. I just manually retintroduce the KW lady animations in the setting Passion.

Cheers

You are right. It's a great mod. No lag. It handle cars and bath animations. Unfortunately I cannot use it with pooltable or in swiming pool.

How come it doesn't work for you? I'm able to use the pool ladder just fine, but the pool has to be square not circular for it to work with passion. Also I have had it work with the pool table too. Are you getting an error message or do they just stand there and do nothing? :angel:

You are right. I just could access to ladder... animations. I just manually retintroduce the KW lady animations in the setting Passion.

Cheers

Yay happy to be of service. :D

What? lady is Lord now? what the hell? Lol

Just had this pop up.

"WooHooInstance.PostWooHoo:WooHooStage: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_Bed_Lesbian_Solo_Handjob_01 has no Action defined. Please contact Amra72 to fix the problem."

???

what mod you use?

post-125769-0-25108700-1465580572_thumb.gif

What? lady is Lord now? what the hell? Lol

Just had this pop up.

"WooHooInstance.PostWooHoo:WooHooStage: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_Bed_Lesbian_Solo_Handjob_01 has no Action defined. Please contact Amra72 to fix the problem."

???

what mod you use?

Same with the Master, it is The Mistress now ....

Doctor_Who__Who_is_Missy_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, first of all, thank you for these great animations. I just tried them out with the Passion program, after having installed Sims 3 just today, and I have a problem with that. It worked fine on the first attempt, all animations loaded and played flawlessly, but after trying it out again, the next ingame day, the animations only played for a couple of seconds until they stopped and the sims put their clothes on again. I tried it several times but they always stopped after a few moments. Do you know a way around this?

Hey, first of all, thank you for these great animations. I just tried them out with the Passion program, after having installed Sims 3 just today, and I have a problem with that. It worked fine on the first attempt, all animations loaded and played flawlessly, but after trying it out again, the next ingame day, the animations only played for a couple of seconds until they stopped and the sims put their clothes on again. I tried it several times but they always stopped after a few moments. Do you know a way around this?

Try fixing your settings in passion because you can set the time limit for sex and all that hope this helps. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good, but is there a dildo accessory for use with the new animations.....If so, I can't find it?  :(

Really glad you are still working with AW.....I don't seem to get on with Kinkymod, it does more than I need or want TBH.  ;)

EDIT - I found an object package among the kinkymod files, but can't get my sims to interact with it (or even put it into their inventory).....Advice appreciated. 

the dildo comes with the kinky world and you will have to go to kinky debug and select the option there called EquipProp see pics

Thats right. There it is but you have to change the number to 1 otherwise there is nothing.

yes is true!

i m fine tks...

i wait for Wicked Woohoo progress :heart:

They are making progress as Mike24 has a sample doggy animation but  there's something wrong as the breasts move in blender fine but not in game. Things seem to be happening..exciting times.

Warning! Adults only!

Sex animation for Sims 3

These mod add 140 animations

attachicon.gifSample.gif attachicon.gifSample1.gif attachicon.gifSample2.gif attachicon.gifSample3.gif attachicon.gifSample7.gif attachicon.gifSample31.gif attachicon.gifSample42.gif attachicon.gifSample52.gif

attachicon.gifSample44.gif attachicon.gifSample93.gif attachicon.gifSample94.gif attachicon.gifSample103.gif attachicon.gifSample134.gif attachicon.gifSample148.gif

can the Sims in these animated examples be downloaded somewhere?

the link is on the first page of this post

huh. I just went and looked through the whole page but didnt see any links to DL the Sim people themselves, just the animations. maybe I'm blind :D

Warning! Adults only!

Sex animation for Sims 3

These mod add 140 animations

attachicon.gifSample.gif attachicon.gifSample1.gif attachicon.gifSample2.gif attachicon.gifSample3.gif attachicon.gifSample7.gif attachicon.gifSample31.gif attachicon.gifSample42.gif attachicon.gifSample52.gif

attachicon.gifSample44.gif attachicon.gifSample93.gif attachicon.gifSample94.gif attachicon.gifSample103.gif attachicon.gifSample134.gif attachicon.gifSample148.gif

can the Sims in these animated examples be downloaded somewhere?

the link is on the first page of this post

huh. I just went and looked through the whole page but didnt see any links to DL the Sim people themselves, just the animations. maybe I'm blind :D

sorry only teddy is available